Sunday, June 3, 2012

Chapter 12 - Endless Love








Sorry for not posting but I was terribly busy.
This is dedicated to the first day of SUMMER!!!!!
I hope you enjoy this post<3


-










I walked away and rode the car.
I kept telling Komar to go faster.
I wanted to know what was going on.


I finally arrived home and ran inside the house.

My mum was on the floor and she was crying, I began to cry.
I sat on the floor beside her and rubbed her arm. I began to sob. My tears were making their way down my face.


Shoug: "Yma Shfeech? Sh9ayr?"
Mum: "crying"
Shoug: "Yma goolay,"
Mum: "Yma obooch," She cried.
Shoug: "Shno sawa obooy?"
Mum: "Dash 3al bait w 6ag 3amich w ga3d ye9ar5,"
Shoug: "Shno? Wainhom il7een?" I asked in surprise. My heart started to beat fast.
Mum: "Il7een bil ma5far,"
Shoug: "Abee aroo7 ashoofhom,"
Mum: "Laa mafee da3y,"
Shoug: "La Mama hatha Obooy," I demanded.
Mum: "3ala r7tich,"

I went outside and rode the car.

Shoug: "Komar roo7 ma5far,"
Komar: "Okay,"

The car moved and my heart raced, I was scared.
I haven't seen my dad for over a year now and I was going to see him today.
Was he going to hug me and greet me or was he going to refuse to talk to me?

Questions were whirling in my head...

I kept on telling Komar to go faster,
I was scared...
I was nervous...
I was mixed up...




-




Finally I got to the police station, I opened the door of the car and got out. I made my way towards the door of the police station, I opened it to find Ali, Jaber, my dad and my step dad.
Ali and Jaber were sitting down while my step dad stood in front of them. My dad was angry sitting far from them on the other side of the room.

3ami: "Shoug? Shno yabich?!"
Shoug: "Laish ma geltolyy?"
3ami: "Ma kena nabee enkaber il maw'9oo3,"

I walked towards my dad, he looked angry.

Shoug: "Baba," I croaked.
Baba: "Na3am? Shno yabich entay?"
Shoug: "Baba It's been a year, don't you miss me? I'm your daughter, Shoug!"
Baba: "Ana ma 3endy bint esmha Shoug,"


His words went into my heart like a sword, they hurt me so much.


Shoug: "Laish itsawee chii?" I held his arm.
Baba: "Wa5ray 3any," He pushed my hand away and gave me a disgusted look.
Shoug: "Baba,"

I was interrupted

Baba: "Shno? Ana mo oboch, ro7ay 3nd hatha ily minak," He pointed to my step dad. "Hatha obooch, la tgoleenly Baba,"
Shoug: "Baba.." I cried.
Baba: "Chub!!!" He yelled at me.


I left him and walked to my step dad.

3ami: "Shoug 7abebty 5al awadich il bait,"
Shoug: "La mabe, 3ami mafee da3ee etsawoon mashakel, 5ala9 la etsawoon shay, 5an namshe,"
3ami: "Ily tabeena,"
Shoug: "Yalla 5al nroo7,"

My brothers got up and we began to walk towards the door, I suddenly turned around and walked back to my dad, as my brothers and uncle waited for me.

Shoug: "La tgooly laish ma 7awalt aklmik, don't come telling me one day that I am the one who left you. It was your choice,
you did this, I don't need you, I don't love you and I don't want you,"

My dad gave me a look that meant "Do you think I care?!"

I then turned around and walked towards my uncle and my brothers.


We went into the car, I sat in 3ami's car and he began to drive home. Ali and Jaber got into their own cars and drove back home. My tears were falling down my face, I didn't believe he did nothing after what I just said. He didn't care. I cried quietly.


We arrived home and I got out of the car, I was about to go in the house when 3ami called me,

3ami: "Shoug,"

I stopped walking and turned to face him..

Shoug: "Hala," He noticed that I was crying.
3ami: "La tz3eleen, e3tibrany nfs obooch," I couldnt hold myself anymore, I burst into tears, 3ami pulled me for a hug.

I felt he really cared, I wished that my father was like him.

I then felt awkward so I moved a bit.


We walked into the house and I went upstairs to get changed. I couldn't forget about what happened, the scenes kept repeating themselves in my brain. I felt terrible.
I didn't want to eat, I didn't want to study, I didn't want to sleep, I didn't want to do anything.

Ali and Jaber weren't home, they were both out. They didn't come back home after what happened at the police station.




-




The day went by so quickly and it was night time,

I sat on my bed and was remembering what had happened, it was like a video passing through my head

I kept remembering my father's words:

{"Na3am? Shno yabich entay?"
"Ana ma 3endy bint esmha Shoug,"
"Wa5ray 3any,"
"Shno? Ana mo oboch, ro7ay 3nd hatha ily minak,"
"Hatha obooch, la tgoleenly Baba,"
"Chub!!"}


Why? Why me? Why did my father turn out like this? Why wasn't my father kind and loving? Why did my dad turn out to be a cheater and a player? Why did he make me hate him?

Words kept turning and dancing in my head...

Suddenly I heard my phone...

PING*
PING**
PING***

I got up and walked towards my phone to check who it was...


I opened it to check who it was,



It was.....................................













No comments:

Post a Comment