Monday, June 4, 2012

Chapter 13 - Endless Love










Hope you enjoy this post.
Information: Tara when I say 3ami I mean Shoug's step dad.
Enjoyyyyyy x



-










It was Fay......


Fay Al X....: "Hi Shoug, Shlonich?"
Shoug Al X....: "Hey, Zaina el7amdellah, wbu?"
Fay Al X....: "Tamam, Shisma I wanted to tell you something!"
Shoug Al X....: "Goolay, Shno?"
Fay Al X....: "First thank you so much for telling me about 3bdallah,"
Shoug Al X....: "7ayatii ur always welcome,"
Fay Al X....: "Secondly umm,"
Shoug Al X....: "Shno goolay?"
Fay Al X....: "There is someone asking for ur BBM Pin,"
Shoug Al X....: "Mno?"
Fay Al X....: "It's 9ager,"
Shoug Al X....: "When did he ask for my pin?:/"
Fay Al X....: "Today he came to me at the end of the day and gave me his pin. He told me to send him ur pin and then erase him from BBM:s"
Shoug Al X....: "Erase you?!"
Fay Al X....: "Eeehh, 3ad ely ygool ana mayta 3alaaih 3ad:')"
Shoug Al X....: "LOOOL::::"
Fay Al X....: "Il7een do I give him your pin?"
Shoug Al X....: "Umm madree.. What do you think?"
Fay Al X....: "Kafich,"
Shoug Al X....: "La Fayo, la ta36eena, mabe:/ bs lat goolenla ena Ana gilt la2!!"
Fay Al X....: "I still didn't add him so i'll just ignore him haha plus ma agdar I leave him on my BBM list, i'm with 3bdallah;p"
Shoug Al X....: "LOOOL::: Eehhh!!"
Fay Al X....: "Okay Yallah baroo7 anam tabeen shay?"
Shoug Al X....: "La2, noom el 3awafee;*"
Fay Al X...: ";**"


I was tired from all the crying so I decided to sleep.






-






Marry: "Shougo, yallah get up, NOW!!!"

Shoug: "Ughhhh Marry, I want to sleep," I pulled my blanket over my face.
Marry: "No NOW!!"

Shoug: "It's Friday Marry, please leave me alone, I want to sleep," I growled.

Marry: "Wake up sunshine, you have to get used to waking up early, YALLA SHOUG!!!" She pulled my blanket off me, I really hated it when people did that.


I finally got up feeling miserable.



PING*
PING**
PING***

It was Lulu my friend......

Wanna go out/Lulu Al X...: "Shougo, gooomaaayyyy, up up and awaayyy!!"
Shoug Al X....: "Gimt gimt-.-"
Wanna go out/Lulu Al X...: "Shoug I'm bored, tikfa 5an roo7 360, 3ashani, Please, please, please!!!!"
Shoug Al X....: "Male 5ilg wallah:( ta3bana Lulu:'c"
Wanna go out/Lulu Al X...: "Giltlich 3ashani:'( STOP BEING LAZY!!!"
Shoug Al X....: "Ok 5ala9, bs 3ashanich, let me ask my mother! Wait-.-"
Wanna go out/Lulu Al X...: "OMGGGGG!! I adore you:(<3"
Shoug Al X...: "I know:$"


I opened the door of my room and went down stairs to find my mum, step dad and Jaber eating breakfast.



Shoug: "9aba7 il 5air,"
3ami: "9aba7 il noor,"
Jaber: "Goodmorning lazy head," He smiled.

I gave Jaber a look and then looked away and smiled at my step dad.

Shoug: "3ami, Mama, 3adii aroo7 ma3 Lulu 360? Please?!" I begged.
Mum: "La mama,"
3ami: "La 5aliha troo7 it'3ayer jaw shway,"

3ami gave my mother a look telling her to except.

Mum: "Okay 5ala9 bs la tita5rain,"
Shoug: "Enshallahhhh, Mashkoora Mama, mashkoor 3ami,"

I looked at Jaber,

Shoug: "Bye Jaber," I pulled out my tongue teasing him. He pulled out his tongue back at me.


I went upstairs to tell Lulu,

Shoug Al X....: "5al9ayy libsay-.-"
Wanna go out/Lulu Al X...: "YOU? ARE? AMAZINGGGG!!"
Shoug Al X....: "IKR;$"


I began to look in my closet for clothes.



I decided to wear this...:






I held my phone and ran down after getting dressed. I was about to go out to Komar before I heard someone call my name.



........: "Shougo,"
I turned around to find......













No comments:

Post a Comment