Saturday, June 23, 2012

Chapter 33





I hope you enjoy this post...
This post is dedicted to my 500 followers....
I love you guys...
And it's dedicated to @DouWii and @Fayalquraini






I then rode the car with Komar and he took me home...
The whole way home i had my headphones on and i was staring out the window....

At last i arrived home and i went down the car....
I opened the front house door to find the lights switched off....
That's weird...
Everything was dark...

I walked towards the lights switch...
And opened the lights....

Suddenly people screamed out....


"SUPRISE......."


The whole family was there....
When i say the whole family i mean my mum, step dad, three brothers, and Khalid's kids and wife.....
There were ballons, candels, gifts and a cake.....

I was so happy....
I ran to hug and kiss everybody....

Mum: "Kil 3am w entay ib 5air 7abibty...."
Shoug: "W entay ib 5air Uma.... Mashkooora wallah it's the best day ever...."

I then got to Jaber...
He hugged me and kissed me on the cheek...

Jaber: "Kan yoom aswad yoom ya booch...."
Shoug: "Chub ya 7aywan...."
Jaber: "La.. La tiz3al il 7ilwa..... Kil 3am w entay ib 5air..." I blushed...
Shoug: "W enta ib 5air...."

I hugged all my brothers and step dad and Khalid's wife....
Her name is Dalal....
She is so sweet and pretty....

I then hugged Bebee and Jarrah...
I kept on pinching Bebee's cheeks....
Waaaaaaaaaaay ya 7alat'ha....

We sat and ate Lunch and then sang happy birthday and began to eat the cake...
It looked like this:







I adore something called red velvet...
It's amazing....
After eating we sat down and i opened the gifts....

My mum got me a professional Canon camera...
My step dad got me a white Iphone....
Jaber got me an LV bag...
Ali got me a Police watch...
Khalid and his wife got me an Ipad..
And Bebee and Jarrah gave me kisses....


I was soooooooooo happy...
I love my family...

The time went by and Khalid and Maha left taking Jarrah and Bebee with them....
I went upstairs to change and to talk to 9ager...
I found 13 miss calls and many PINGS from 9ager...
Shit i forgot to talk to him...
I quickly dialed his number....

The phone rang....

Deeeeeee.....

Qucikly someone picked up...
It didn't even finish half a ring...

9ager: "Aloooo Shoug.... Shoug wanich... Shoug....????" He was worried....
Shoug: "Aloo wallah sorry 9ager wallah i was with my family...."
9ager: "Are you okay...?"
Shoug: "Eeee mafeeni shay..."
9ager: "Akeed??"
Shoug: "Akeedan..."
9ager: "7ayatii walla, i missed you..."
Shoug: "Ana akthar..."
9ager: "Mo kithre...."

I love it when we fight on who loves the other more....

Shoug: "La ana...."
9ager: "La ana......"
Shoug: "Chub ana....."
9ager: "Afa....."

I giggled...

9ager: "Entay bil bait..?"
Shoug: "Eee...!! Ent wainik..?"
9ager: "Walla kint ga3d ma3 il ahal... W iheen ba6la3...!!"
Shoug: "Wain bitroo7..?"
9ager: "Ha...! Emmmm I want to emmmmmm lazim ayeeb shay... Emmmmm.." He was lieing..
Shoug: "Ya3ni your in the car now...?"
9ager: "Eeee...!!"

Suddenly someone was calling...

Shoug: "9ager can i put you on hold for one minute... Someone is calling..."
9ager: "Okay...."

I put him on hold and answered the other call...
It was Lulu....

Lulu: "Shoug yalla get up and get dressed...."
Shoug: "Laish..? wain?"
Lulu: "Your going to come to my house... Gomay... No excuses...."
Shoug: "Okay yalla i'm coming bye..."
Lulu: "Bye...."

I quickly went back to 9ager...

Shoug: "Aloo 9ager..."
9ager: "Halla 7ayatii..."
Shoug: "I'm going to Lulu's house okay..?"
9ager: "Okay.... Take care..."
Shoug: "You too..."
9ager: "Inshallah... I love you..."
Shoug: "I love you too..."

I closed the phone and got dressed....
I wore this:




I kept the necklace and bracelet that 9ager gave me on...
I promised to never take them off...
I put some makeup and tied my hair in a messy bun...

I then ran down taking my blackberry and bag....
I then suddenly remembered that I forgot to ask my mum...

I went to my mum's room...
I found her watching T.V...

Shoug: "Halla Uma...."
Mum: "Halla 7abibty..."
Shoug: "Mama Lulu invited me to her house... Can i please go... Please..." I gave her my puppy eyes...
Mum: "Okay okay bs don't be late...."
Shoug: "Thank you, thank you..." I kissed her then went down stairs to go with Komar...

I got in the car....

Shoug: "Komar roo7 bait Lulu..."
Komar: "Ok ok...."

I then BBM'ed 9ager....

Shoug Al X....: "9ager 7abiby...."
9ager Al X....: "Halla 7ubii...."
Shoug Al X....: "I just got out of the house...."
9ager Al X.....: "Okay 7ayatii.... Take care and have fun..."
Shoug Al X....: "Okay bs you didn't tell me... Wain r7 itroo7..."
9ager Al X......: "Ha.... Emmm I have to emmm get something.. Emmmm for Dana my sister....." I knew he was lieing...
Shoug Al X....: "Okay...."

Then suddenly Komar spoke...
Komar: "Yalla Shoug...."

We arrived...

Shoug: "Mashkoor...."
Komar: "Ay sa3a 5ala9..."
Shoug: "Madree ana r7 adig 3alak..."
Komar: "Ok..."

I got out of the car and called Lulu...

Shoug: "Lulu come outside... Quick...."
Lulu: "Yalla okay.. Bye.."

I closed the phone and waited...
Suddenly a car past by...
It was like 9agers car....
I couldn't make sure if it was 9ager or not because he was driving fast...
Akeed it's not him...

Suddenly Lulu came...

Lulu: "Yalla come in..."
She was wearing a dress...

Shoug: "Kil hatha il libs 3ashani..?"
Lulu: "Eee yalla 5al9ena..."

I got in and the lights were closed...
Shoug: "Lulu why are the lights switched off... Switch them on, i'm scared of the dark....."
Lulu: "Okay okay..."

Lulu turned them on.. Suddenly all the girls jumped infront of me...
"SUPRISE....."

I was shocked....
Two suprises in one day.....
Awwww these girls are amazing...
They were throwing me a party....
All the girls were dressed up...
They all came to me and hugged me and kissed me and greeted me....
There were ballons and food and gifts...
We put on the music and danced....
We had fun and kept dancing the whole time...

Lulu invited almost everyone....
She even invited my cousin, Shahad...

Shoug: "Ya 7aywana Shahad why didn't you tell me..."
Shahad: "If i told you it wouldn't be a surprise...."

I sat and talked with Shahad...
We talked about random things...
I suddenly spotted Nada...
Nada is my enemy...
Nada is a disgusting, mean, selfish sl*t (sorry for the bad words)
She is the kind of girls that throws herself on boys.... She is a player...
I know it's weird... A girl being a player....
She gave me a dirty look...
Why was she even here...?
Suddenly Lulu came to me....

Lulu: "Shoug ta3alay bakalmich..!!"

I got up and walked with Lulu...

Shoug: "Lulu why is Nada here..?"
Lulu: "Sorry wallah bs when i told the girls she was standing w fashla i don't invite her since she was standing with us when i told the girls... Ma 3alaich minha.... Ta3alay bs entay..."
Shoug: "Okay okay... Where are we going...??"
Lulu: "Chub w ta3alay..."

She took me to her room...
She did my hair and fixed my make up...

Shoug: "Lulu why are you doing this..?"
Lulu: "Now you will find out..."
Shoug: "Lulu goolay... Tadreen ina I hate waiting..."
Lulu: "Shoug wait..."
Shoug: "Offfffff Lulu...."

Lulu laughed....

After she finished I turned around and looked at myself in the mirror...
She left my wavy hair down...
I looked pretty....

Lulu: "Yalla goomay..."
Shoug: "Offffff Lulu... Yalla tell me...!!"
Lulu: "Your going to find out now..."

She dragged me along with her...
I walked after her with my phone in my hand....

She took me outside the house and walked into the garden...

Shoug: "Lulu why are you bringing me here...? The girls are in the party waiting for us...!"
Lulu: "Waaaay ma3indich 9aber.... Wait..."
Shoug: "Okay tell me why are we here...?"
Lulu: "Shoug you stay here i forgot something inside... I will get it and come..."
Shoug: "No Lulu don't leave me... I'm scared plus it's dark and i'm cold...."
Lulu: "Shoug your a grown up... Bs one second and i'll be back..."
Shoug: "Okay okay.... Bs quickly..."
Lulu: "Inzain........"

Lulu left me in the garden and went...
I looked around...
I was scared and it was cold...

Suddenly my phone vibrated...
I jumped...

I quickly pressed the green button and put the phone to my ear...

9ager: "Aloo... Halla 7ayatii..." There was wind sounds in his background...
Shoug: "Aloo halla 9ager..."
9ager: "Wanich..?"
Shoug: "In the garden of Lulu's house..."

His voice made me feel safe...
I calmed down a bit...
I was still cold...

9ager: "I miss you... Abi ashofich..."
Shoug: "Ana ba3ad... Bs i can't 9ager..."
9ager: "Please Shoug...."
Shoug: "9ager bs....."

9ager then began to sing....
I giggled...

وليه قلبي تعب منه
وشفت العجب غايب
بدون اي سبب
وليه وليه

من يوم غاب ورحل محتار
مدري شحصل وياه
شوفولي حل
وليه وليه

في ان في الموضوع
طوفت له اسبوع
حيرني في دنياه
مدري متى الرجوع
تعبان وكلي وله
والشوق فيني امتله
بالحب قلبي ابتلى
تعبان وليه

زهقان وخلوه يمر
ما عاد فيني صبر
ولا انا بنتحر
تعبان وليه

اخيه عني رحل
من بعد حب وغزل
راح وابد ما سأل
اخيه اخيه

بموت هم وقهر
لو طال بعده شهر
بيضيع عمري هدر
اخيه اخيه

شالدبره هي وياه
دلوني وين القاه
ردولي حبه الحين
بموت من فرقاه



I smiled and giggled the whole way through...
When he finished.....

9ager: "Agooolich bamooot min farga....."

I giggled...

Shoug: "9ager bs.... Wallah a7bik... bs shlon ashoofik ya3ni... Ma ynfa3...."
9ager: "Turn around...."

I was alarmed by his words...
I felt something bounce up and down my body...
I slowly turned around...






No comments:

Post a Comment