Thursday, June 7, 2012

Chapter 18 - Endless Love









I hope you enjoy this post.
Dedicated to @N_6khaim_317 and @RawrItsNoura and @DjJassim and @jorey94


-










Shoug: "Aahh yallah 9ager they are waiting for us,"

9ager: "Awal redy 3alay,"

He put his hand over my hand. I felt the heat move through my body.

I quickly moved my hand.
There was a moment of silence.
I can feel him stare at me.
While I gazed at the ground like it was the most interesting thing to look at.


Shoug: "Shno?"

9ager: "Shoug ga3d agolich A7BICH!!"

My face was flushed with shyness.
I was sooooooo red, I was a tomato.

I didn't know what to say.


Shoug: "Emmm 9ager I think Lulu and Faisal and the others are going to be worried about us, don't you think it's best to go back?" I gaved him a shy smile.

9ager: "I can't think except about you Shoug,"

Ughhhh. Why does he keep on doing this?
He is controlling me now, My face was reddddddddddddddd
It was literally a tomato.
My heart kept skipping beats, It was beating so fast like thunder.



Shoug: "Yallah 9ager?"

I didn't want anyone to see us sitting here and plus i didn't know what to say.
The atmosphere was getting really tense.

9ager: "Ok," He gave me a dimpled smile.

I got up and so did he.
We began to walk towards the entrance of 360 mall.

9ager: "Shoug do you wanna get a milkshake so if they ask us why we were late we could make up an excuse?"

Shoug: "Okayy," I smiled.

9ager: "How about Dlush," He gave me a dimpled smile.

Shoug: "Okay,"

Was that all I can say? Okayyy?? Only! Stupid stupid Shoug.

We got to dlush and began to order.

9ager: "Excuse me I want one medium size cookies and cream,"

I was shocked.
I always ordered that from dlush.
Medium size cookie and cream....

I looked at him and looked back at the lady.

9ager: "Make that two," He chuckled.

Shoug: "Shdarak ena a7ba?"

9ager: "I know a lot about you Shoug," He snickered.


OMG he was perfect!!!!!
He was amazing, adorable, and like so cute:o



We got the milkshake and walked towards the bowling place.
We got in and I walked towards Lulu and sat next to her.

Faisal: "Kil hatha 7amam?!" He teased us.

9ager: "La yibna milkshakes,"

Faisal: "Aaahhhhh milkshakes," He laughed.


I noticed that Sa3ad was so angry.
I could see how he looked at me and 9ager in jealousy.
It was like smoke came out of his ears.

Sa3ad loved me, well he told me but I never really had any feelings for him.
He's like a brother to me that's all.
He always tries to get close to me
And about 2 months ago he got my pin and added me but I ignored his invite.
I always try to ignore him, I treat him as a brother not more.
I can see the hatred in his eyes towards 9ager.

I ignored his looks and jealousy.

9ager sat down right infront of me as he took sips from his milkshake.





-





It was time to go home, we played and had fun but it was wrong, I am never doing this again.
How did I accept to sit with these guys I don't know.
I didn't want people to understand wrong.
They were like my brothers, well except 9ager, maybe he was a bit more than a brother.

I called Komar and he picked up Lulu and I.
We sat in the car and began to talk.

Shoug: "Lulu stay over at my place, please, sleep over, I'll talk to your mum,"
Lulu: "Okay but your going to tell me everything right?!"
Shoug: "Okay,"
Lulu: "In detail?!"
Shoug: "Fine, yallah give me your mum's number,"
Lulu: "9***********"

I dialed the number..


Deeeet.......

Deeeeet........

Deeeeeeet........

Deeeeeeeet.........

At last someone answered, It was Lulu's mother.

Lulu's Mother: "Alooo,"
Shoug: "Aloo, hala 5alti ana Shoug, refejat Lulu,"
Lulu's Mother: "Halla Shoug, Halla 7abebty, Shlonich?"
Shoug: "Zaina 5alti, 5alti 3ady Lulu etnam 3ndena, please 5alti, allah y5leech, 3ashani 5alti!!"
Lulu's Mother: "U-umm zain bs mo et6awloon 3ala matnamoon, okay?!"
Shoug: "Okayyy okayyy, Waayy a7bich 5alti wayed wayed!!!"
Lulu's Mother: "7abebty entay,"
Shoug: "Ma3 il salama,"
Lulu's Mother: "Ma3 il salama,"

I looked at Lulu.

Shoug: "Mission accomplished," I giggled.
Lulu: "Aaahhhh I LOVE YOUUU!!!"
Shoug: "Hahaha I know, Komar roo7 bait Ana,"
Komar: "Okay,"


Lulu: "Yallah tell me everything,"
Shoug: "When we get home i'll tell you everything in detail,"















No comments:

Post a Comment