Monday, June 25, 2012

Chapter 34







I hope you enjoy this post....
Btw i have an extra account for DM limits @bloggerxxxx
The song that really encouraged me to write this chapter was ( عبد الله الشطي - كله منك )
YOLO!!!






Shoug: "9ager bs.... Wallah a7bik... bs shlon ashoofik ya3ni... Ma ynfa3...."
9ager: "Turn around...."



I was alarmed by his words...
I felt something bounce up and down my body...
I slowly turned around...


My heart skipped a beat when I saw him...
He was standing there with a red rose in one hand and the phone pressed to his ear with the other hand...
He was wearing one of the American Eagle shirts i got him with black pants and a black leather jacket...
It was cold....


I pulled the phone off my ear and closed it and so did he...
He walked towards me....
His hair had volume to it...
His eyes were sparkling...
He had a dimpled smile on his face...
I felt like running and hugging him... But i didn't....
He stopped in front of me....
He then put his hand on my hair and started to play with it...
I blushed...


9ager: "You look pretty...."
Shoug: "Emmm thank you..."


9ager then took offhis jacket and put it around me....
His jacket was huge on me....
It made me feel warm and safe...
The jacket smelled like 9ager....
He handed me the rose and then held my hand and lead me towards a bench...
I put the rose to my nose and smelled it...
I admired flowers....


We just sat and stared into each other's eyes....
His eyes were so adorable...
I love those shinny black eyes of his...
I love him all...
I put the red rose on the bench between me and 9ager....


9ager: "Do you like the surprise...?"
Shoug: "Emmm yea...!"
9ager: "Shoug i wanted to tell you that i can't wait anymore... I wanna marry you... Please...."
Shoug: "No 9ager.... I'm too young now..!"
9ager: "This means you don't love me Shoug... Because if you did you would of accepted... Is there someone else...?"
Shoug: "No 9ager... There is no one else.... Wallah there is only one man i love... And it's you 9ager.... 9ager don't say that i wanna be with you all my life and today before tomorrow...."
9ager: "Then marry me Shoug... Marry me...."


I looked at his eyes...
I didn't know what to say...


Shoug: "9ager when i become 18...."
9ager: "You promise Shoug...?"
Shoug: "I promise...."


9ager and I sat there talking about random stuff....
We talked and laughed and smiled...
The time went by really quickly...


Shoug: "So you weren't getting something for your sister Dana...!!"
9ager: "Emmmm No..."
Shoug: "Look... I knew you were lieing... I know it from the way you speak..."

He gave me a dimpled smile...

9ager: "Shoug..."
Shoug: "3yoonha..."
9ager: "Are you ticklish..?"
Shoug: "Emmm ya...!"
9ager: "Where...?"
Shoug: "I won't say...!!"
9ager: "Then I will have to find out by myself..."


I didn't know it but 9ager was up and tickling me everywhere....
I was laughing and pushing him away....
I got up and ran away...
He chased me and kept on tickling me...
I was ticklish everywhere actually....


Shoug: "9ager... hhehehehheheh..... Bs...... Hehhehehehehehhee..."
9ager: "Goolay a7bik...!!!" I was trying to hold 9agers hand to stop him…
Shoug: "9ager...... Hhehehehhehehehhe...."

I was on the floor and he was tickling me....

9ager: "Gooolay awal...."
Shoug: "A7bik... Hehehehheee....."
9ager: "Ma sima3t....?"
Shoug: "Hhehhehehe.... A7bik....Hhehhehehehehe!!"
9ager: "Ma sima3t....?"
Shoug: "9ager... Hhehehhehe.... La tista3ba6.....Hhhehehehhee..."
9ager: "Goolay... Ma sima3t....?"
Shoug: "9ager Hhehhehehehe A7bik Hheheheheh.... Wallah..."


At last 9ager stopped tickling me...

My eyes were shut and i was on the floor...
I opened my eyes to find 9ager over me...
His face was inches away from mine...
I could feel his breath against my soft skin...
I could smell the men's perfume which he had on...
I looked through his eyes...
His tanned skin was amazing..
His squared jaw and thick eyelashes were adorable...
His eyes were straight into mine...
He was so cute...
The atmosphere was getting tenser...
He was getting closer....


I then turned my face....

Shoug: "Emmm 9ager.... I have to go..."

He then stood up when i said these words and i stood up after him...


9ager: "Shoug wallah sorry... I couldn't control myself... Please don't go...!!"
Shoug: "Emmm 9ager the girls are waiting for me...."
9ager: "Please Shoug.... Only 5 minutes...."
Shoug: "Fine only 5 minutes...."


We sat back on the bench...
We talked a bit and then i heard Lulu's voice....

I turned around to find Lulu standing...

Lulu: "Shoug.... Sorry for distubing... But the party is for Shoug.... And emmm How can the party be for Shoug if she isn't in it...."

I turned to face 9ager...

Shoug: "9ager i have to go..."

I got up and walked towards Lulu...
9ager followed me...

9ager: "Wait...!!"

I turned to face 9ager....

9ager: "You forgot the flower..." He handed me the flower...

I took it....

9ager: "Take care.... I will miss you...."
Lulu: "Awwwwwwww cute.... Continue.... I am invisible here...."
9ager: "Thanks for helping me Lulu... Ya3ni to get Shoug here...."
Lulu: "Yeah yeah... You're welcome..."

I gave Lulu a look which meant "Go and i will come after a bit"
She ignored me...

9ager then held my hand and kissed it...
I felt the warmth of his soft lips on my skin….
He then came closer to my ear and whispered...

He didn't want Lulu to hear...

9ager: "A7bich..." 

His breath tickled my ears....
I blushed...

Lulu then grabbed my hand....

Lulu: "Yalla.... Bye 9ager...."
9ager: "Bye.."

I turned around while being dragged by Lulu...
I saw 9ager standing there staring at me...
He blew me a kiss.... (By signs..)
I caught it and put it to my heart
He gave me a dimpled smile when i did that....





-






The days past by so fast...
Me and 9ager's love grew day by day...
I see Sa3ad in the University but he doesn't talk to me... He just gives me dirty looks...
I ignore him...
9ager tries to keep me away from Nawaf and from any of the boys of the University...
He told them that i was his girl and that no one should think of me or even look at me because he was going to marry me...
Fay and Abduallah are together and i have no feelings for Abduallah anymore... It's only 9ager that's in my heart ... He is the love of my life...
9ager and I try to spend most of our time talking to each other...
We BBM and talk on the phone... He sometimes comes to visit Jaber to see me.. He is very close with Jaber...
We sometimes talk on the phone and teach other...
I teach him things he doesn't understand and he teaches me things i don't understand...

Today is the last day of University...
It's SUMMER.....
I am so happy...
Just saying the word makes me think of bright colors, swimming, tanning, malls and shopping...
I just finished my final exam and i am going to look for 9ager...


I walked in the hall ways...
He was nowhere to be seen..
I decided to look for him in the garden...
I walked around the whole place...
He was nowhere to be found...
I was about to call him when i spotted him..
He was standing with this girl...
I sharpened my eyes to know who the girl was...
She was skinny and had short black hair...


I moved a little closer to know who she was...
She had her hand on 9ager''s arm...
I felt jealousy run up and down through my body...


It was Nada...
Nada my enemy....
Nada the girl that i told you about in the party....
The girl that came to the party and gave me dirty looks...
She had dark red lipstick on and had her hands all over 9ager...
She was laughing and smiling at him....


I felt like pulling her hair and killing her....
She knows me and 9ager are together...

I quickly fixed my hair and coughed and moved towards them...
Nada was laughing loudly..


Shoug: "Halla shlonich Nada....?"

Nada stopped laughing she gave me a disgusted look then said...

Nada: "Halla halla... Tamam...." She said it in a disgusted tone...
Shoug: "Yalla 9ager 7ayatii..."
9ager: "Wain binroo7...??"
Shoug: "Netmasha...."
9ager: "Okay... Emmm do you wanna join us Nada...."

WHAT???? Noooooooo.... Wai3...
Offfffffffffffffffffffffffffff
I knew 9ager was doing this to see if i was going to get jealous....

Nada: "Ya sure..."

Offfff
I knew she wasn't going to say no...
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay......


Shoug: "Emmm the driver is here so i have to go..."
9ager: "Emmm Nada maybe another time cause i have to talk to Shoug..."

I smiled at what he said.... 

Nada: "La la it's okay.. Yalla see you later 9ager...."

Tara i'm here....
What's up with "Yalla see you later 9ager...."
Where did Shoug go...????

I purposely held 9agers hand tightly in front of Nada to make her jealous...
9ager looked at our hands and smiled....
Nada's eyes were sharp on our hands....
She was jealous... I was happy i made her jealous...


After Nada went i pulled my hand out of 9agers...

9ager: "Ishda3wa yoba..."
Shoug: "Ha... shino?"
9ager: "Laish ya3ni you took your hands out of mine when Nada left..."
Shoug: "La... mako shay... Bs chithy..."
9ager: "Tara Shoug i only love you... You're the only one in my heart.... A7bich ya maynoona...."

I giggled....

9ager: "Do you want me to walk you to the car..?"
Shoug: "Emmm Komar still didn't come...!!"
9ager: "Ahhhhaaaaa so that was a lie... What you said a minute ago..."
Shoug: "Maybe...." I bit my lip....

He laughed at me and pinched my cheeks...
We walked together and talked and talked....

Shoug: "Eee 9ager.. Walla mar giltli shlon ti3araft 3ala Jaber... Shlon it3arfa... He isn't in Gust...!"
9ager: "Eee ta3arft 3ala Jaber bil dewaniya, kila aroo7 minak w ashoofa.... Ana a3arfa min zimaaan.... Gabil ma a3arfich ba3ad..."
Shoug: "Eeee Okay...." I smiled... "Inzain 9ager... Ent ma giltly 3an Dana... Your sister..."
9ager: "Emmm i only have one sister and no brothers... Her name is Dana.... She is older than me.... Ya3ni she is younger than Jaber in a bit...."
Shoug: "Will you let me meet her...?"
9ager: "One day inshallah you will..."
Shoug: "Inshallah..."
9ager: "Emmmm today you're going out..?"
Shoug: "Madree I might go out with the girls...."
9ager: "Okay bs gabil la ti6le3een lazim itgoolen 7ag raylij... Which is me of course...."
Shoug: "Laaaaaa...."
9ager: "Eee 7ayatii... Ana... W mamnoo3 you go out without asking me.... And if i say no it means no...!!"
Shoug: "La 7abibi............."


I was interrupted by someone...
Someone called my name....
It was a man's voice...
Strong and heavy...



........: "SHOUG....!!!!!"



My heart skipped a beat....
I was petrified....

I turned around to see..................................................








4 comments:

  1. Walaahh al blog yeyanin♥ lai darajat i cried when i read chapter 22, 23, 24 and a little bit from chapter 25 :( please everyday post 2 chapters cuz jadd jadd i cant wait i dont have patience!!! -,-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thank you <3
      Inshallah today I will post 2 posts.... :D

      Delete