Monday, June 11, 2012

Chapter 24




I hope you enjoy this post...
This post is dedicated to @shosha_ssk
YOLO...!!!:D



I looked at the time it was 9pm...


9ager, Mama and 3ami were in the room...
I still didn't forget them because the day wasn't over...
I knew that tomorrow i will forget 9ager...
I felt so bad from myself...
I didn't want to break 9ager's heart...

I stared at 9agers eyes....
His eyes were breath taking...
His eyes had sadness in them...
I can see how blue he was...
How his heart was broken...
I can see the pain in his eyes...
This was all from me...
Why did i have to do this to him...
Why did i have this brain memory problem...

Suddenly 9ager spotted me awake...
He moved his wheel chair towards me...

9ager: "Hi Shoug... How are you feeling..?" He gave me a dimpled smile....

I knew that under this beautiful smile were tears...
He was hurt...
I could see it in his eyes...

Shoug: "Good...." I smiled back...
9ager: "You still remember me right..."
Shoug: "Ya i remember you... Your 9ager... But i know that tomorrow i won't remember you...."
9ager: "It's okay Shoug don't worry... We are going to travel tomorrow... And you will get better..."
Shoug: "Where?"
9ager: "America... There is a Doctor called Dr. Van Weak... He is a very good Doctor... And i am sure that he will help us and you will get better Shoug... It's all from me... I am sorry..."

9ager began to cry....

Shoug: "Please 9ager don't cry... Please... Please.. It's not your fault... Don't say that...!!"
9ager: "I am sorry Shoug..."
Shoug: "Don't be..."
Mama: "9ager enta ryal la tabchii.... 3aib..."

9ager quickly whipped his tears away with the back of his hand....

3ami: "Yalla emshay 5al nroo7 il bait..."
Mama: "W mino r7 yg3ad ma3 Shoug...?"
9ager: "Ana 5altii.."
Mama: "Bs enta ta3ban...!!!"
9ager: "La 5alti bil 3aks ana i4a ga3t ib roo7y a7s bil 4anb..."
Mama: "5ala9 3ala ra7tik..."

My mum held her bag and my step dad took his keys...
They both went out leaving me and 9ager in the room...

9ager sat in his wheel chair and was staring at me...

9ager: "Shoug... I miss you.." He said it while gazing in my eyes...
Shoug: "9ager i am sorry... I don't really know who you are.. I only know alittle about you...!!"
9ager: "Don't worry you will remember.. I have faith..."
Shoug: "I hope... 9ager?"
9ager: "Shino..?"
Shoug: "Malait w ana ga3da mini...!"
9ager: "Okay how about this..!"
Shoug: "Shino..?"
9ager: "We will play a game..."
Shoug: "Okay..." I smiled..

9ager then came closer to my bed...
He stood from his wheel chair and hopped a bit...
He then held the metal of my bed...

9ager: "Yalla goomay Shoug... Bag3ad..."

I sat up and moved my legs...
I couldn't cross my legs..
One of my legs had a cast around it...

9ager jumped in the bed and sat infront of me...

Shoug: "Now what..?"
9ager: "Look... I will tell you things about you and maybe you remember something..."
Shoug: "Okay..."
9ager: "Your pretty..."
Shoug: "And...." I blushed
9ager: "Your sweet..."
Shoug: "And...." My face went pink
9ager: "Your adorable..."
Shoug: "And..." I was soooo red now
9ager: "I love your eyes..."
Shoug: "9ager bs min 9ijy play the game right..."
9ager: "Okay okay.... Emmmm.... You love cookies and cream milkshake from dlush....."

Suddenly when he said that i felt dizzy... I closed my eyes....

and .......



Flashback........


Me and 9ager were standing infront of Dlush...
We were at 360 mall
My face was a rosy color... I was shy...
Suddenly 9ager began to talk...

9ager: "Emmm excuse me.... I want one medium size cookies and cream...."
I was standing there shocked at what 9ager said....

9ager: "Emmm make that two..."
I looked even more shocked when he said that...

Shoug: "Eshdarak ena a7ba?"
9ager: "I know a lot about you Shoug... I told you i love you..."



-


I was brought back from my flashback by 9ager....


9ager: "Shoug.... Shoug Ishfeech...."
Shoug: "You knew that i loved cookies and cream from dlush and when i asked you how you knew you told me you know a lot about me and that you loved me...."
9ager: "You remember Shoug... You remembered..... Shoug... Shoug..."

I could see 9agers tears of happiness...
He had a big dimpled smile on his face...

9ager: "Shoug wallah a7bich.... and i would do anything for you..."
9ager said it while playing with my wavy hair...

9ager looked tired...
His wavy hair was messy...
He looked thinner in the hospital clothes...

I wish i could remember everything...
I wish i could know every detail of what happened between me and 9ager...

Shoug: "9ager I don't want to forget you tomorrow... please... I promise i will try to remember... 9ager I know your tired and i messed up your life... 9ager if your fed up.... Go... Leave me... There are over a million other girls that would want to be your future wife.... I am just a stupid girl with a stupid brain memory problem... 9ager I won't stop you... 9ager I...."

I was interupted by 9ager...

9ager: "Shhhhhhhh..." He put his soft muscled amazing hands on my mouth to stop me talking... "Don't say this Shoug... I will never think of leaving you... You are my heart.. I can't live without my heart... I will never love anyone else... You are my life... W entay mo maynoona.... La tgoleen 3an nafsich chithy... Ana ily maynoon ib 7obich...."

My face went scarlet...
My heart was beating fast...

9ager: "I missed your tomato face..." He said it while pinching my cheeks....

I giggled....



Shoug: "9ager...?"
9ager: "3yoona....?"

I blushed at his words...

Shoug: "Are my parents that free...?"
9ager: "What do you mean.."
Shoug: "No ya3ni they left you with me... Ya3ni 3adii..."
9ager: "No they think that i am spending time with you cause i am feeling guilty and that i am trying to help and whatever..!!"
Shoug: "So your sitting with me for another reason?..." I said it in a mad tone
9ager: "No you understood wrong... I am feeling guilty and i wanna help but there is another reason that is more important then all this..."
Shoug: "And what's this reason..." My voice was still mad...

9ager held my hand.... And squeezed it tightly...
He then held my hand and put it on his chest where his heart was...

9ager: "Shoug... What do you feel..."
Shoug: "You heart beats..."
9ager: "Do you know without you this heart wouldn't beat... A7bich ya 5ibla... W amoot fich ba3ad..."

My face went bloody red....

Shoug: "Mmmmmm..."
9ager: "Fedait ily 3a9bat gabil ilshway ana... Fedaitha...."
Shoug: "9ager bs..." I said it in a daloo3a tone..
9ager: "Shino may9eer adal3 morty ishway..."
Shoug: "La may9eer...."
9ager: "Mo kafich..... Entay 3omry w 7ayatii w roo7ii b3ad..."
Shoug: "9ager...... Bsssssss..."

I tried to pull my hand back but his grip was strong...
He then kissed my hand...

I felt heat run up and down my body...

Shoug: "Emmm 9ager... I am feeling tired...."
9ager: "Okay Shoug yalla go to sleep..."
Shoug: "Okay.." I smiled...

9ager got up and got out of my bed...
He hopped and sat in his wheel chair...

9ager: "I will stay here..."
Shoug: "No go rest in your room..."
9ager: "Don't worry i won't do anything to you... I swear... I will protect you... La it5afeen..."
Shoug: "Mo 3an chithy bs your back will hurt you in the morning..."
9ager: "Fedait ily it7aty... Don't worry... I insist on staying near you..."
Shoug: "3ala ra7tik...."


9ager sat in his wheel chair and closed his eyes...
I knew that he was tired...
He looked so handsome and cute...
I was really scared of loosing him..

9ager was so sweet...
I was already falling in love with him...
I adored his dimpled smile....
I am so happy i remembered something...
I wish you could see the smile that was on his face when i told him about what happened at Dlush...
I remembered...
But tomorrow i will forget him...
I didn't want to forget him...
I didn't want to break his heart...
I admit it...
He made me love him....




6 comments:

  1. FIIIRRSTT!!
    Yabouyyy
    Eshawegg
    Eyanen
    Zouqaahh
    Caringgg

    Wain fe chithey:)?;p

    Cant Wait For Her To Remember

    7aram:(..!!

    <3

    xoxo
    @EmSixty3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adree
      Yshawg.....
      Inshallah she will remember....
      And ya 7aram
      Miskeen 9ager....
      Inshallah You enjoy..:D
      xoxox

      Delete
    2. Loving your story <33

      Check out my blog
      http://qatarteenlove.blogspot.com

      Delete
    3. Awwww thank you...
      It loves you back...
      And sure i will check it out... :D

      Delete
  2. this story is a-ma-zing!! <3 can u check out my blog too www.dont-run-away-from-the-truth.blogspot.com :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. 9ager: "Shhhhhhhh..." He put his soft muscled amazing hands on my mouth to stop me talking... "Don't say this Shoug... I will never think of leaving you... You are my heart.. I can't live without my heart... I will never love anyone else... You are my life... W entay mo maynoona.... La tgoleen 3an nafsich chithy... Ana ily maynoon ib 7obich...."
    when i read this part i actually cried :") <3 .. i love ur story it always give me butterflies , ur a great writer keep it up i would love to read ur books of endless love like twilight and hopefully in the soon feature , wish you the best one of ur readers <3 twitter: @Memo_Radwan

    ReplyDelete