Saturday, June 9, 2012

Chapter 22



SECOND POST TODAY !!!!!
I hope you enjoy this post....
YOLO!!!!! :)
DEDICATED TO ALL MY LOVED ONES AND MY FOLLOWERS!!!!!



I could hear voices....
My eyes were shut... But i could hear people talking...

Where am I...!!!!
What happened!!!
Who are those people talking....?!!!


.......: "Shoug..."
..........: "7abibty.... Uma......"
.............: "Shougo...."
...............: "Shoug..."

I could recognize one of the voices....
It was my mum...
I couldn't see anything but BLACK....!!!
Where am I.....??????

I forced all my strenght and opened my eyes...
I kept on blinking....
All i saw was blured....

I was in a white hospital dress...
I was sitting in a bed...

Mama: "Shoug..."

I looked to find My mum... My step dad.... Ali.... And this guy sitting in a wheel chair...

I looked at them....
I couldn't see them well...
Everything was totally blured....

Ali: "Shoug 7abibty... Shoug goomay..."

My step dad put his hand on my arm...

The blur was going away...
I was in the hospital....

My head was heavy...
My head was wrapped and one of my legs were wrapped...
I had something around my chest... It was a metal thing....

Mama: "Shoug it3arfeen ana mino..."
Ali: "Shoug ana Ali o5oj..."
Mama: "Mama 7abibty ana omij.."

I didn't speak i just looked at them...

Suddenly someone knocked at the door...
It was the Doctor....

Doctor: "Hello Shoug... How are you... I am Doctor Jassim... How do you feel..?"

He was tall, bold and fat... He was wearing doctor clothes...
And he had a tag with his name on it....
He also had a pen in his top right pocket of the doctors coat...
I didn't answer... I just stared at him....

Doctor: "Shoug... Can you hear me... Shoug..."

He walked towards me and put his hand in my hand...

Doctor: "Shoug if you can hear me squeeze my hand..."

I squeezed his hand with all my strenght...

I felt tired... I felt week....

Doctor: "Good Shoug Good... Now Shoug.. Do you know who this is...." He pointed towards my mother... "If you know who she is squeeze my hand again..."

I knew who she was...
I recognized her voice and her face...
She was my mum..

I squeezed the doctor's hand again....

Doctor: "Good Shoug... Very good... Now... I want you to talk.... I will ask you one more question and i want you to talk.... Ok....."

I looked at my mum and looked back at the Doctor...

Doctor: "Okay Shoug... What is the last thing you remember...?"

I closed my eyes...
I tried to remember...!
I then opened my eyes and I forced myself to open my mouth and talk...


Shoug: "Emmmmmm.... The last thing i remember was me in the University and it was my first day of 2nd year........"

Suddenly when i said it i heard my mother cry and my step dad looked sad...
I could also see Ali's tears fall down his face...

Doctor: "Ok good good... Good Shoug... Now.... Do you remember a guy called 9ager...?"

Shoug: "9ager....! Emmmmmmm I heard the name before... Wait.... Emmmmm.... Sorry No....."

The guy in the wheel chair began to cry...
I looked at him...
He looked so sad...
He had something a case around his head and another case around his leg...
He moved towards me with his wheel chair...

The guy: "Shoug... Shoug... Do you remember me...."
Shoug: "Emmmmm..... No... Sorry..."

The guy began to cry....

He turned around and went out of the room, trying to hide his tears...

I looked at the doctor....

Shoug: "Where am I...?"
Doctor: "Shoug you are in the hospital you have been here for about 2 weeks now... Shoug today is October 17th...."
Shoug: "No... Today is September 1st... It is the first day of University..."
Doctor: "No Shoug... You were in an accident... Shoug...."

I looked at him as if he was a werido....
My mum came to me...
She was covered with tears...

Mum: "Shoug 7abibty shoofay..."

She was crying...

Mum: "Shoofay Shoug ha4a 3amij" and she pointed to my step dad... "W ana amoij..." She pointed to herself... "W ha4a Ali o5oj..." she pointed to Ali...

Shoug: "Adree uma..."

Mum: "Ilyoom October 17th Shoug... Entay kintay ib 7adith... Ma3 Jaber w 9ager w Lulu.."

I recognized Jaber... He was my brother...
I recognized Lulu.. She was my friend..

But who was 9ager...?

Shoug: "Mino 9ager...?"

My mum walked away crying she couldn't hold herself...
Ali walked towards me....

Ali: "Hi shoug..."
Shoug: "Hey..."
Ali: "9ager was with you in the accident... He is Jaber's friend... He is with you in University... He sits next to you in Algebra class... He is the guy in the wheel chair that was here a minute ago..."
Shoug: "I don't know him..."
Ali: "It's okay... It's okay..."

Doctor: "Shoug you have to sleep now ok....."
Mama: "I will stay here..."
Doctor: "No... You all go home... You have to get a rest... I will let the nurse stay here..."
Mama: "No... I want to stay..."
3ami: "No we will all go home... Yalla emshaw..."

My mum and Ali went out with my step dad...
I didn't know it but with a blink... I slept.....




-




It was dark..
Everything was....
I felt someone touching my hand...
I quickly opened my eyes...

It was the guy that was in the wheel chair that was here earlier....
I tried to remember his name....
Wait.... Emmmm....
Mmmmmm.....
His name....
Mmmmmm
Ya... 9ager....

I could feel the warmth of his hands...
I remember these hands...
I felt them before...

9ager: "Shoug..... Ana 9ager..."
Shoug: "I know..."
9ager: "Wait you remember me...?"
Shoug: "No Ali told me your name earlier... Sorry..."
9ager: "Shoug please remember me..."

He began to cry....

Shoug: "Please don't cry... Help me okay... Help me remember... Tell me... Who are you to me..?"
9ager: "Shoug i am your future husband....!!!"
Shoug: "What?...." I moved my hand away from his....
9ager: "Shoug I love you... and so do you... Please..."
Shoug: "Get out of here......" I began to cry
9ager: "Wait wait... I will show you proof... Please don't cry..."
Shoug: "Get out of here... I don't know you..."

The room was dark...
9ager was right next to me...
He was crying

9ager: "Okay wait i will show you something.... Give me a chance...."


9ager quickly took out his blackberry stopping me from arguing with him....


He pressed some buttons and then held his phone to my face....

He showed me a chat...

9ager: "See this was between me and you... Look..."

I held his phone and I began to read.....:


The chat....

9ager Al X.....: "Goodmorning sunshine...."
Shoug Al X...: "Goodmorning...."
9ager Al X.....: "You took a shower?"
Shoug Al X....: "Eee.... Ishdarak...?"
9ager Al X.....: "Jaber let me sleep over..."
Shoug Al X......: "Ohhh Okay..."
9ager Al X......: "What are you doing....?"
Shoug Al X.....: "Nothing.... WBU?"
9ager Al X......: "I am thinking of someone...."
Shoug Al X.....: "And who is this lucky someone that you are thinking of from the morning...?"
9ager Al X........: "She is pretty... beautiful... amazing... She has a cute smile... and whenever i talk to her she gets a tomato face... She means the world to me.... And guess what...!"
Shoug Al X....: "What?"
9ager Al X.....: "I am standing infront of her door room.....!"
9ager Al X....: "I can smell the Herbal Essences...."
9ager Al X...: "Fedait morty il 7ilwa...."




When i finished reading i closed my eyes and tried to remember....
My tears were falling down my face....
I really wanted to remember....




No comments:

Post a Comment