Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Chapter 16 - Endless Love











This is my THIRD POST TODAY!!!!!!
This post is dedicated to @Abeer_AY
I hope you enjoy this post and please give my your comments.

Note: "My story is fiction" Get it? IMAGINATION!!!!!


-









It was 9ager...

9ager: "Shoug?!"

I looked at him.
I admired his squared jaw, his dimples, his tanned skin, his sparkling eyes.

I couldn't help but stare at him,

9ager: "Shoug..." He repeated my name while smiling.

I suddenly was aware that I was supposed to answer.

Shoug: "Hala?" I smiled


9ager stood there staring into my eyes.
Suddenly Lulu stopped us,

Lulu: "E7mmmmmmmm...."

9ager: "Eehhh ahlian Lulu,"

Lulu: "Hala hala,"

9ager: "Shoug can you answer your BBM?"

My face flushed with shyness.
The sentence he just said made me want to laugh but I held myself.
It was obvious that he didn't know what to say.



I looked stupid and weird and dumb while he was so cute....



Lulu: "Awwwwhhhh Tara it's obvious you guys like each other,"


What the heck Lulu? Ughhh shut up!!!!!

He looked up and gave me a dimpled smile.


Faisal then approched us, he put his hand around 9ager.

Faisal: "Ha? Shfeekom?"

9ager: "Wala shay,"

Faisal: "Ohhhh Hala Shoug, Shlonich?"

Shoug: "Zaina il7amdellah,"

Faisal: "Shfeeich? Wayhich 6oma6!"

Shoug: "Haww mafeeni shay,"


Lulu just stood there staring at Faisal.
She didn't take her eyes off of him.

Faisal: "W ent shfeek?" He looked at 9ager and said "You don't know how to fix a girl for urself?"

9ager stepped on Faisals foot.

9ager whispered shyly: "Chub Faisal,"

Lulu: "Shno? r7 til3boon?"

Faisal: "Eeehhh" He smiled at Lulu.

9ager: "Taboon til3boon ma3ana?"

Lulu: "Ummm okay," She said it with a wide smile.

Shoug: "La it's okay, we are leaving u9lan,"

Lulu: "No we're not:/"

I walked towards Lulu and held her hand,

Shoug: "Lulu yallah," I pulled her hand.

Lulu: "But we still didn't finish," She said innocently
Faisal: "Shfeech Shoug? Tara walla ma r7 naklich," He laughed

Shoug: "Hahahah,"

9ager: "Just one game Shoug, PLEASE?"

I really didn't want to go home but I couldn't stand being a tomato for an hour or so.
I didn't want to let them down, they were all staring at me.

Shoug: "Okay Fine," I finally said.


We went over to the other side where they all were sitting.
I held Lulus hand and walked with them.
I gave Lulu looks to tell her that I was foug to show her later but she totally ignored me.
She kept staring at Faisal.

We got to the other table and we sat down.

Suddenly half of the guys excused themselves. They left us and went, We became 6. The whole time, I was stuck to Lulu.

We began to play,
Faisal first then Lulu
Then me then 9ager
Then Sa3ad then Mesharii...

The game went and my turn came,
I went up to take the ball after Lulu, and I tried to play.
I didn't really know how to hold the ball right.
I stood and tried to fix the balls position in my hand.

Suddenly I felt someone behind me,

It was 9ager.
He began to whisper in my ears.

9ager: "Can I help you?"
Shoug: "Emmm.."
9ager: "Look,"

He put his hand on my hand and held my arm trying to show me how to hold the ball properly.
I felt his warm hands touch mine and fire shoot up and down my body.
He was really close to me, I felt the atmosphere get tenser.
My face was lava red.

Shoug: "Emmm thank you,"

9ager: "Why are you shaking?"

He felt my hand shake while helping me.

Shoug: "Umm,"

9ager: "I won't eat you, I swear," He chuckled.

I felt him rub his fingers on my hand, heat bounced up and down.
I could've sworn I heard him sniff my hair.
My hair was left down, wavy as normal.


9ager: "Herbal Essences?{It is a shampoo..}" He smiled.

Shoug: "Eehh," I blushed.

He backed off a bit to let me throw the bowling ball.
I got a strike (meaning: made all the balls fall)

I turned around and smiled at him,

9ager: "I adore your tomato face," He said in a teasing tone.

I smiled not knowing what to say.

The game went on,

It was now Sa3ad's turn.
I looked at Lulu and whispered in her ear,

Shoug: "Lulu let's go to the bathroom,"
Lulu didn't whisper back she literally shouted back, typical Lulu.
Lulu: "Shno? La you go alone, mali 5ilg,"

I am sooooooooo going to kill her when we get out of here.

9ager: "Shno Shoug? Where do you wanna go?"

Shoug: "Ha? La, no where,"

Lulu: "She wants to go to the bathroom,"

LULU? YOU ARE DEAD!!!

9ager: "Yallah get up, i'll take you to the bathroom and wait outside for you,"

Shoug: "La mala da3ee,"

9ager: "Yallah get up,"

I got up and walked along with 9ager to the bathroom.
By mistake, while we were walking, my hand rubbed against his and he looked into my eyes.

Is the air condition in this mall off or what???!!


Shoug: "Ambayyy sorry wallah," My face was literally a red tomato.

9ager: "La 3adi," He snickered.


We got to the bathroom and I went in to do my business while 9ager stood outside and waited for me.
I felt the atmosphere change when I went into the bathroom.
I looked into the mirror my face was red.
I washed my face, put on some make up and tied my hair into a messy bun.


I glanced at myself a last glance and then exited the bathroom.













No comments:

Post a Comment