Saturday, June 16, 2012

Chapter 29



I hope you enjoy...
This post is dedicated to a silent reader on ASK.FM...!!!
You can ask me on http://ask.fm/bloggerkuwait
Don't forget today night fa9la on Ask.fm....
Enjoy!!
#TEAMSHAGER !!!!


I bumped into this tall figure.......
He totally stopped me running...
I literally banged myself into him...


It was dark i couldn't see the tall figure's face..
I kept my head down..!!


Shoug: "Emmmm Asfa.... Asfa....." I was crying...
My heart was beating faster by the minute...

I looked at the back to find Sa3ad still running, he was coming...

Tall figure: "Shoug...???" His voice was familiar....

What did he say?
Did he just call my name...

Shoug: "Ha? Shlon it3arfney??"

I backed away from him and was about to run...
But he held my arm....
I felt his strong grip.. I know these hands...


Shoug: "Wa5r 3ani...!!!" I was still crying
Tall figure: "Ishfeech it's me!!"

I looked up...!!!

Tall figure: "Ana 9ager... Shoug ishfeech!!!"
Shoug: "9ager!!!!!!" I said it with relief...

I was so happy it was him!!!
I hugged him with all my strength... I wanted him to hide me...
I dug my head in him... I didn't want to get out... I felt safe in there...

9ager huged me back!!!
I felt the warmth of his chest!!!
I wanted to stay in there forever....!!

9ager: "Shoug what's happening!! Why are you crying!!"

I looked up while hugging him... I didn't want to let go!!

Shoug: "9ager please help me... Bader is Shahad's brother and his friend is Sa3ad, Sa3ad the guy with us in University... While i was in Shahad's room... Bader called Shahad and left Sa3ad in the room with me... Sa3ad locked the door and told me he wanted me and that he loved me and he told me to leave you... I was going to yell... Bes he held me and banged me to the wall... I quickly kicked him in his private place and jumped out of the window... Now he is after me... He is running after me..." I was crying.... "Please 9ager don't leave me...."
9ager: "Did he touch you?" His eyes were filled with anger...
Shoug: "No!!!"

Suddenly i heard Sa3ad's voice...
He was out of breath...

Sa3ad: "Shoug come here...."

I turned around to find Sa3ad standing infront of us!!!

Shoug: "No 9ager please...!!!"

I dug my head back into his arms....

9ager: "La it5afeen... I will protect you!!"

I then let go of 9ager so he can deal with Sa3ad!!!
I stood behind him!!
I knew that 9ager would protect me...
I was afraid of what was going to happen!!

9ager: "Shino tabii... Il bint ma tabeek!!!" He yelled with anger
Sa3ad: "Ent shako... Shoug ta3aly!!" Sa3ad was yelling back
9ager: "Wallah il 3a4ym ya Sa3ad Al X.....  itha ma mishat min ihnii, wallah r7 tishoof shay ma shifta.." His voice was fierce...
Sa3ad: "Give me the girl and i will go!! She doesn't love you! She wants me!! Shoug ta3alay..."
9ager: "Ishrayek nesal Shoug....!!"

9ager then pulled me from behind him gently and held my hand...
His fingers fit into my hand like a lock and key.... And so did mine...
I adored these hands....
I felt the warmth that was in them...

9ager: "Shoug would you like to go with Sa3ad or stay with me?"
Shoug: "La 9ager i wanna stay with you... Ana a7bik!!"
9ager smiled at my words...
He couldn't help but hug me...
He pulled my arm and hugged me tightly!!!

9ager: "Shift!!!! Yalla 5ali9na!!! Emsh gabli ma tishoof shay ma y3jebik!!"

Sa3ad turned around and was about to walk a way when 9ager said..

9ager: "Oh wait i forgot something..."
9ager let go of me...
and walked towards Sa3ad!!

9ager then punched Sa3ad in the face!!

9ager: "This is for what you did to my girl..!!!"

I smiled at his words...

Sa3ad was filled with anger but he knew he wasn't as strong as 9ager and so he just turned around and walked away....


9ager then walked back to me...

9ager: "Shoug 9ar lich shay!!!"
Shoug: "Emmm La!" I bit my lip... I was lieing... My arm was bruised....
9ager: "Don't lie... I know your lieing... You always bite your lip when you lie..."
Shoug: "Emmmm I have a bruise ... Bs it's okay..."
9ager: "Let me see..."

I showed him my arm...
9agers eyes got filled with anger when i showed him the bruise...
9ager then lifted my arm to his face and kissed the bruise softly...

I felt butterflies....
His lips were soft on my skin
I blushed...
The heat of his lips moved up and down in my body...

9ager then put both his hands on my face and whipped my tears away...

9ager: "La tibcheen idmo3ich '3ala 3alay...!!" His eyes were filled with care and love.. "Ba3dain ta3alay 9ij ily gilti?"
Shoug: "Shino gilt?"
9ager: "Inich it7beeny...!!" He was teasing me....
Shoug: "Eee yal athwal a7bik..." I giggled..
9ager: "w ana amout fich ya maynoona...." I smiled when he said that...
9ager: "Ishfeech 5ala9 la tz3eleen... Nothing happened... Just forget about it..."
Shoug: "Okay.." I said it sadly...
9ager: "La Shoug... 3ashani... Inzain i sing for you 3ashan you smile...."
Shoug: "Ee.... Yalla..." I smiled


9agers voice is amazing...
He is a good singer....
That's what i heard bs i never heard him sing...
9ager then coughed to get his voice ready...

9ager: "E7mmmm E7mmmm....."

I giggled...

9ager:

 احبه حب ماحبه بني ادم
اعشقه عشق الله فيه العالم
احبه انا احبه واموت فيه
لو يرضى انا قلبي روحي اعطيه
لو يطلب انا عمري كله اهديه
لو يدري اش كثر اعشق انا عيونه
مقدر اعزل شوقي انا
شوفه احس ابهنه
هو روح وقلبي انا ياويلي
شوفولي حل لسوي ابنفسي مصيبه
ياناس ابي مقدر لحظه اسيبه
 انا مقدر اكمل عمري بليله
لو اخسر عادي اخسرروحي فداه
مااصبر ابتنفس انا هواه
ترا صعبه علي حالي من دونه
اتحمل بقربه شقه
ماغيره والله اعشقه
واعطيه عمري اللي بقي ياويلي
من دون البشر ماغيره سكن فيني
شفتوا اش كثر حبه مطلع عيني
قولوله خلاص ابعيش انا ابقربه
فهموه ياناس ماابعد عن دربه
لوشاب الراس مو بس اللي احبه
قولوله اموت انا علشانه
قولوله ينسى ابتعد اهو حبيبي للابد
مايخذه مني احد ويلي


"شوفولي حل - خالد اليوسف "


9agers voice was amazing...
He was really good...
He danced and held my hand and made some moves while singing...
I just stood there and giggled and smiled....
I was blushing the whole way through his singing...
It was very romantic...
I felt like flying...

9ager: "Ha 7ayatii tawa za3lana..?"
Shoug: "Mo za3lana..." I smiled...
9ager: "7ayatii entay.... Oboooy entay..."
Shoug: "Bs 9ager r7 athob ib kalamik...."
9ager: "Ab'3a galbich.!!!" He was coping a beduwi accent... I love it when he does that..
Shoug: "Ab'3a... Heheheheh...... Sorry ana galbi ma7jooz...."
9ager: "Na3am Babaty... Ma7jooz... Meno 7ajza..."
Shoug: "Wa7d... Ga3d w mitrab3 ba3d ib galbi...."
9ager: "Its me right.... Because if its not r7 ykoon fee kalam '3ar..." He said seriously..
Shoug: "Ambiaaa 9ager ishfeek... Shlon a7bik '3arik ya maynoon...." I bumped my arm against his arm playfully...
9ager: "Ana maynooon ib 7obich.." He gave me a dimpled smile...

I giggled....
I loved him....

Shoug: "Ta3al 9ager, why are you here? Ya3ni ishdark... I mean why aren't u home.. Why are you in Surra..?"
9ager: "Emmm I had to stay close to the place that you were in so if you needed me or anything happened, i would be close..."

I smiled at his words...

Shoug: "Yalla 9ager lazim aroo7.. Mabi ata5ar..."
9ager: "Bs ma shiba3t minij!!" He said sadly...
Shoug: "I will BBM you 7ayatii..."
9ager: "Ok.." He was sad...

I walked away....
I turned around...
He was still standing..
He was looking at the ground...
He looked sad...
It broke my heart...

Shoug: "9ager...."

He looked at me...

I ran back to him and held his hand and hugged him tightly...
He kissed my forehead and huged me back...
And smiled...

I went close to his ears....
And i whispered...

Shoug: "A7bik...."

He then put his mouth near my ears....

9ager: "9adgeeny mo kithree...... A7bich..."

His breath tickled my ears...
I giggled...
I then let go of his hand and walked away...
I turned around while walking away he was staring at me and smiling...
I adored him...





9ager's side:

The moment she ran back to me...
I felt my heart come back to me...
Her words in my ears were like magic....
The way she said a7bik was magical...
She stole my heart...
I really do love her..
I am crazy about her...
I can't let a day pass without talking to her...
Today was the best day of my life...
When she hugged me... I felt... I don't know how to descirbe it...
Her eyes... Her mouth... Her words... Her touches....
I love everything about her...
Offffffff I can't stop thinking about her...
She is my treasure...
She is mine.... I will marry her when she becomes 18...
I have to check if she got to Shahad's house...
Where is my blackberry...!!
Here it is.....



Back to Shoug...


I got to Shahad's house and i went in...
I was going to face many question i know...
I smiled at myself about what happened with 9ager...
He was my heart...
Suddenly my phone vibrated...

9ager Al X...: "Did you get there...."
Shoug Al X....: "Eee..."
9ager Al X....: "Okay take care 7ayatii... Ana r7 aroo7 il diwaniya... It's close from here.. I don't want to be far from you... Call me if anything happens okay 7ubii.. And call me if Sa3ad shows up.."
Shoug Al X...: "Okay 7ayatii.."

Before closing my phone i looked to find 5 miss calls from Shahad...

I walked to Shahad's room
I found her sitting on the bed looking worried...
I sat and explained everything...






No comments:

Post a Comment