Thursday, June 21, 2012

Chapter 32



Sorry for not posting...
Hope you enjoy this post...
This is dedicated to my loved ones and my friends on twitter and ask.fm...
Give me feedbacks...
YOLO....!!!!:D




I woke up early in the morning....
I could hear birds chirping....
The sun was up in the blue sky... It was shinning....
Today is NOVEMBER 26....
My birthday..... And 9ager's too...
I looked at the time... It was 5am....
I didn't usually wake up this early...
I smiled to myself about what happened yesterday...
I loved 9ager... He was my life...
I looked at the necklace that was around my neck...
I held it tightly and kissed it...
It made me feel safe...

I remembered the letter...
I jumped up from my bed and ran to my hanged chair...
I opened the bag and took out the letter....
I held the letter tightly and sat on my bed...
The envelope was pink and it was covered with red hearts...
I opened up the envelope and began to read the letter....



   To My Dearest Shoug...


I love you! Just writing that puts a smile on my face...
You are the love of my life...I want you here with me. I live day to day thinking of you.

Why do I catch my breath whenever you speak? Every time I think of you I can feel the butterflies fluttering inside me.. My heart breaks just to be around you. I love the way you talk, and the way you smell and that gorgeous smile.

When I fall asleep I dream that you’re next to me. I dream of you running your hands through my hair. I imagine whispering in your ear how badly I want you. I want to put you in my arms and I want to hear your voice daily. I yearn for you, I burn for you and I swear I would practically sell my soul to be with you.

You are the essence and charm of my life. You mean music to my ears, concern to my heart and add value to my life. You are worthy of all love and praise from the bottom of my heart. You are the loving companion I always wanted and adored in my life. You are the most beautiful woman on earth.

I want you to promise being with me always. I cannot survive without you. You are the one whom I want to spend the rest of my life with. I long for the time you will be in my arms and we will spend hours together. I adore your tender and loving touch.. I love to gaze into you beautiful eyes... You are amazing....

I long to be near you and never let you go...
I want nothing more than to be close to you...
I want you to be mine and only mine...


With all the love of a longing heart...



Sager....




I smiled the whole way through reading the letter...
It was romatic... amazing.... wonderful....
Awwww how much i loved this man...
He was everything i wished for...
His words were magical...
He was wonderful...
Zooo'3aaaaa.....

I lied down on my bed and imagined 9ager...
I held the paper to my chest and hugged it...
I adored his handwritting...
I wanted to live with him for the rest of my life...
I loved him...

The time past by so quickly and I had to get up to take a shower and get dressed for University...
I got dressed into this:






I left my hair down and kept the necklace and bracelet 9ager gave me on...
I applied some makeup and quickly got my phone and went down....
I rode the car and opened my BB to see if i got anything from 9ager...


He sent:

" من بالي ماشيلك "
" لعنبوك يا شهر (11) تفاخر دام الغالي من مواليدك "
" يسألوني وش ورا هالجنون؟ اناضرها واضخك "
" من اسرح, بس انت ببالي, مادري شسويت بحالي "
" سحرني حلاها وقلبي هواها وابتلى "
" انا وقلبي نعترف حتى عيوني تعترف بالحب لك والشوق لك كلنه لأجلك نعترف "
" عندش خببببر ؟  اني صرررت مجنوووننش "
" كل عام وانتي بخير حياتي "
" قاعد انطرج حبيبتي "
" حبي وينج...؟  قاعد اندرج على نااااااااار "
" شوقتي..... حبي "
" شوق "
" عيوني انتي.... حياتي "



I quickly began to type....

Shoug Al X......: "هلا حياتي.... سوري كنت البس "
9ager Al X.....: "I miss you....."
Shoug Al X.....: "I miss you more....."
9ager Al X......: "Shoofoly 7al lasawii ib nafsi mi9eba... ya nas abii... magdar la7'6a asiba...."
Shoug Al X.....: "Enta 7ayatii yal '3ala ya '3ala min kil il mala...."
9ager Al X......: "7ubii entay..... <3"
Shoug Al X.....: "Hehehhehe..... 7ayatii enta...."



At last i arrived at the University....
I got out of the car and went into the University...
I walked to my friends.....

Lulu ran to me...
She kissed me and hugged me...

Lulu: "Happy birthday girl...." She than handed me my gift...

I went to the girls
The girls hugged me and kissed me and gave me gifts....
They even sang for me...
I went all red...
I was embarrassed... The whole University was staring at me...
I loved those girls... They are amazing....

Suddenly from a distance i spotted 9ager...
He was wearing the green Lacoste shirt i got him with beige shorts...
And the black Rolex watch I got him....
He was holding two medium size cookies and cream milkshake from Dlush....

I excused myself from the girls and walked towards him...


9ager: "Goodmorning sunshine...." He gave me a dimpled smile...
Shoug: "Goodmorning...." I smiled..
9ager: "Il7ilo labs ka3b..."
Shoug: "Eee cause it's my birthday...."
9ager: "Eee bs mabi a7d yshoof morty il7ilwa..."
Shoug: "Lat 5af... My heart is for 9ager..."
9ager: "La la chithy ista7at..."
Shoug: "Bs 3ad..." I slapped his arm playfully...
9ager: "Offfffff gaweya... You hit me on my birthday..."
Shoug: "Hehehehe 5ala9 5ala9 sorry..."
9ager: "Mabii ana za3lan..." He said in a childish tone...
Shoug: "9ager..."
9ager: "Mabi..." He kept the childish tone...
Shoug: "9ager a7bik....!"
9ager: "Golay ba3ad..." His tone changed into an interested tone...
Shoug: "Mabi..." I copied his childish tone...

9ager laughed...

9ager: "Here... I got you cookies and cream milkshake..." He handed it to me...
Shoug: "Alllllaaaaaaaaaaah.... Thannk you..." I blushed while taking it from him...
9ager: "Yalla lets walk..."

I walked with 9ager...
We talked and joked and laughed...
I thanked him for the gifts and the letter...
We teased each other and loved each other...
I felt safe with him...
He was my everything...


It was time for class...
I didn't want to go and neither did he, but we had too...


The day past by so slowly...
I sat in class and talked to 9ager on BBM...
I loved it when i talked to him...

At the end of the day...
I sat outside on the bench waiting for 9ager...
I was surrounded by birthday gifts...

Suddenly I heard someone call my name...
I turned around to find Nawaf...
Nawaf is one of 9agers friends...
He knows that me and 9ager are together...

Nawaf: "Halla Shoug.... Kil 3am w enaty ib 5air..!" He sat next to me...
Shoug: "Halla.... W enta ib 5air w 9i7a w salama..."
Nawaf: "You look pretty birthday girl..."
Shoug: "Thanks..."

Nawaf was a brother to me...

Nawaf then came closer and held my hand and rubbed it...
He looked at the bracelet that was on my wrist...

Nawaf: "7ilo...."
Shoug: "Mashkooor..."

I don't know what he was doing...

Nawaf: "You put Johnson cream...?"
Shoug: "No... Why?" What a weird question...
Nawaf: "Cause your hand is soft..."

Nawaf was staring into my eyes...
I was looking for 9ager....
I wanted him to come faster... But I didn't want 9ager to see me with Nawaf he would get angry...
It was his birthday...

I pulled my hand away...
Nawaf came closer...

Nawaf: "I see you have many gifts..."
Shoug: "Heheheh yeah...."
Nawaf: "I got you a gift...!"
Shoug: "Emmm... You didn't have to... Emmm...."

He then put his hand in his pocket and he got out a bracelet...
It was gold colored with hearts all around it...

Shoug: "Emmm I can't accept it sorry...."
Nawaf: "Bala accept bala 5arabe6..."

He held my hand which had 9agers bracelet on and he put the bracelet he got me...

Shoug: "Emmm Thanks but you didn't have to...."
Nawaf: "Your welcome Shougty..."

No one called me Shougty except 9ager...


Suddenly an angry yelling voice came out....
It was 9ager...


9ager: "SHOUG!!!" He was angry...

I turned to find him standing behind us....
I stood up and walked towards him...
And so did Nawaf...
9ager was angry... His eyes looked fierce....
I didn't want him pissed on his birthday...

Nawaf: "Yalla i have to go...."

Nawaf turned around and walked away...

I looked at 9ager he was still staring at Nawaf...
He was soooooooooo pissed...

He then looked at my wrist to find Nawafs bracelet...
He then grabbed the bracelet off my hand... Breaking it into pieces...

I gave him a surprised look...

Shoug: "9ager laish sawait chithy....?"
9ager: "ENTAY SHLON TIG3DEEN MA3 NAWAF... LAISH 3A6ACH A BRACELET..... LAISH?" He was yelling...
Shoug: "9ager it's a birthday gift...." I tried to explain...
9ager: "SHOUG HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF I GAVE A GIRL A BIRTHDAY GIFT AND SAT NEXT TO HER AND TALKED TO HER AND SMILED WITH HER...!!!!!" He was screaming now....
Shoug: "9ager I'm sorry..." I said sadly...

He put is hand through his hair to calm down...
He then took a deep breath and let it out...
He was trying to calm down...
I could see the anger in his eyes...

9ager: "Shoug wallah a7bich w a'3ar 3alaich.... Laish mo ga3da tifhimeeny...?" He calmed down a bit now....
Shoug: "Okay 9ager..." I looked at the ground....
9ager: "Shoug..."

I ignored...

9ager: "Shoug look at me..."

I ignored

Suddenly i felt a warm hand on my chin...
He moved my head towards him slowly....

9ager: "Shoug za3altay... Shoug wallah a'3ar 3alaich.... Abich 7agii... Abich maltii... I want you to be mine forever and ONLY mine.... Ma a7bi Nawaf yikalmich aw ina you wear his bracelet... I wanna be with you where ever you go... Not Nawaf... Only me.... I wanna be the only one calling you Shougty... NOT NAWAF..... I love you Shoug... Please understand..."

Shoug: "Okay 9ager...." I said it sadly...
9ager: "Shougty..." He was teasing me... He came closer...
Shoug: "Na3am..." I looked at the ground...
9ager: "Shougty..." He kept on teasing me... He was so close...
Shoug: "Halla..." I kept looking at the ground...
9ager: "Shougty..." He was now giving me a dimpled smile and his face was right infront of mine...

I looked at him...

Shoug: "3yoonha..."
9ager: "A7bich..." He whispered....


I love how he makes me smile in just a few seconds....




No comments:

Post a Comment