Thursday, June 28, 2012

Chapter 36





SECOND POST TODAY....
Hope you enjoy...
Oh and what you heard is true...
I am ending this story soon....
Because i have a nice idea for my next story....
YOLO!!!



I applied some makeup and then left my wavy hair down....
I opened the door while clutching my Blackberry and made my way down...
I opened my phone to check if 9ager sent anything...

I found that someone sent me a BBM...
It was 9ager....


9ager Al X....: "A7bich w abich......"


What...?
One second he is angry and the other he is romantic....

I looked up from my phone to see who came...
I found my mum seated and my step dad....
And there was a guy sitting on the other end....

I made my way down the stairs and walked towards my parents....

Mum: "Shoug 7abibty, ta3alay gi3day...."

I sat near my mum and looked up to know who the guy was...
He looked fimiliar....
He was wearing a dishdasha...
He had thick black eye lashes... He had a big smile on his face with dimples...
He was tanned and his hair had volume to it... His eyes were shinning and he was cute...
He had his phone in his hand....


Suddenly something bumped me.....

WAIT.....
I KNOW THIS GUY....
I KNOW HIM.....

I stared at my parents...

Mum: "Shoug, Ishfeech...?"


Suddenly i got a BBM...
I opened my phone quickly....

9ager Al X.....: "Shoug will you marry me....?"


I looked up at the man that was sitting infront of me...


IT WAS 9AGER...
I WAS SHOCKED....
IT WAS LIKE SOMEONE THREW COLD WATER ON ME....
AM I DREAMING...?
IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING...?
AM I GOING TO BE FOR 9AGER..?
IS HE GOING TO BE MINE...?
AM I HIS FUTURE WIFE...?
IS THIS REAL...?
I LOOKED BACK TO MY PARENTS....
I WAS STILL SHOCKED....



3ami: "Shoug... You know 9ager right..?"
Shoug: "Emmm ee..."
3ami: "9ager is very kind and he helped you a lot when you had the brain memory problem.... He is with you in University and he is Jaber's close friend.... And we know his family very well.. He is very successful and has high grades..."

I just kept staring at my step dad...
He was so cute and handsome...
I was too shy to look at 9ager....

Well this explains why 9ager didn't want me to go....


3ami: "7abibty Shoug..."
Shoug: "Halla...."
3ami: "9ager yabi ya56ibich...."


I felt something jump up and down in me..
The atmosphere got tenser...
I felt my cheeks flush with shyness....
My cheeks were so red and hot...
I was nervous and i was shaking...
I kept quiet...
What am i supposed to say...

Yes, I do love him... Bs i am still small...

Shoug: "Bs 3ami ana tawa i9'3eera...!"
9ager: "I will wait... We can make the engagement now... And the marriage, on her birthday...."

I looked at my mum...
I didn't have an answer...

Mum: "Shoug think about it... He really did help you, and i don't think there is a better man than 9ager...!"
3ami: "Eee Shoug... Omich 97..!"

I got a BBM...

9ager Al X.....: "Shoug i will wait all my life for you... Please.... Wallah r7 a76ich ib 3yoony... w foog rasi...."

I looked up from my phone and looked at 9ager...
He gave me a dimpled smile....

Mum: "How about we leave them together just so they can talk a bit..?"
3ami: "Okay.. Bs Marry is going to sit nearby..."
Mum: "Inzain..!"


I didn't comment....

My mum and step dad got up and walked out of the room and Marry came in and sat on the far end...

9ager: "Shoug ta3alay gi3day yambii...."

I looked at the ground...
I didn't answer...

9ager: "Shoug.."

I ignored...

9ager: "5ala9 i will come..."

9ager then got up and sat near me....
I felt the atmosphere get tenser..


9ager: "You look pretty..."

9ager was staring at me...
I was still loooking at the ground...
My face was sooooooooooo red....


Shoug: "Thanks..."
9ager: "Look at me..."

I ignored...
I kept looking at the ground...

9ager: "Shoug look at me..."

I then felt a warm hand on my chin...
He moved my head towards him...
I looked at him...
He stared into my eyes deeply....

9ager: "Shoug will you marry me...?"

I was scared...
My heart was beating faster...
I was shaking...

I looked sharp at him...

I loved him...
I loved those sparkling eyes...
He gave me a dimpled smile...

I didn't know what to say....
I can't say no to these eyes....
I love you 9ager i do...
Bs i am still young...


9ager: "Shoug..?"





5 comments:

  1. Will shoug marry him ;p ?!! Btw this story contains how many chapters? O what story u will right next cuz WOW ahaneech cuz ur a great blogger ;* ee o 1 more question abe a3arf where exactly is this bench the one you told us beside 360 mall ? Cuz i dont think so eny sheftha!! :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will have to wait to know if she will marry him ;p
      The story will contain about 40 chapters...
      Emmm you will find out about the story that i will right next after i finish this...
      It's a surprise ... :)
      And thank you....

      Oh and about the bench...
      I tweeted on twitter @blogger_kuwait that it was an imaginary place...
      It doesn't exist...

      Thanks you <3

      Delete
  2. Cant wait for ur next blog : D ... Yah the bench !!! Aha So thats why;p hehehehee... Nah nn ur wlcm anytime girl;*

    ReplyDelete