Thursday, June 28, 2012

Chapter 37






THIS IS MY THIRD POST TODAY....
Hope you enjoy this post...
And please comment....
Either by ASK.FM OR TWITTER OR BELOW...:D
YOLO!!<3






9ager: "Shoug..?"
Shoug: "Halla..."
9ager: "At least say something...."
Shoug: "Emmm 9ager... I ......."
9ager: "Goolay...!"

I went close to his ears and whispered...

Shoug: "A7bik...!"

9ager gave me a dimpled smile...

9ager: "Does this mean you accept...??????????????" He said it in a happy, cheered tone...
Shoug: "Emmmmm Eee..."

9ager's smile was from ear to ear....

9ager: "7ayatii w ana amoot feech.... Wallah Shoug ha4a a7la youm ib 7ayatii, ya 7ubii entay...!"
Shoug: "9ager bs wallah athoob ...."
9ager: "Ana il7een your husband... Thoobay 3ala ra7tich... 7ayatii entay..."
Shoug: "9ager bs, my parents are here...."
9ager: "I can't wallah... I am so happy... Abich 7agy il7een..."
Shoug: "9ager bs...."
9ager: "Ya 3yoon 9ager entay... Ya 7ayat 9ager entay.... Ya roo7 9ager entay..."
Shoug: "9ager wallah aroo7..."
9ager: "5ala9 5ala9.... "

I giggled...

9ager: "Fedait il 4a7ka ana..."
Shoug: "9AGER...!!!!"
9ager: "Okay okay la takleeni bs.... meta il 3ers..."
Shoug: "Madre.."
9ager: "Shoofay il7een il 5i6ba... w il 3ers on our birthday... ok?"
Shoug: "Ily itshoofa..." I blushed...

9ager then pinched my cheeks.....

My mum and step dad then came down and we sat and talked about the 5i6ba and everything and his parents are coming tonight.....

I went shopping after 9ager left and i went to the salon....
I did my nails and hair...
I bought this cute dress with high heels.....




-



I held my phone to check on 9ager....
I was in the car going back home...
I just finished from the salon and had to go back home quickly to get dressed....
I texted Lulu first and told her about what happened...
She was so happy for me....
I then opened me and 9agers chat and was about to type when my phone rang...


"SHAGER is calling you...."

Fedait il SHAGER ana....

I quickly answered....

9ager: "Aloo 7ayatii.. wanich..?"
Shoug: "I'm in the car... Il7een barid il bait...."
9ager: "Inzain... Il7een ga3deen yelbsoon, ba3dain we are going to come ..."
Shoug: "Okay..."
9ager: "Wallah i can't believe your finally going to be mine..."
Shoug: "Either can i...!"
9ager: "A7bich 7ayatii..."
Shoug: "Mo kithrii..."
9ager: "Ana akthar..." He said it in a teasing tone...
Shoug: "Chub ana..."
9ager: "La ana...." He said it in a romantic way...

I giggled...

We then chatted till i got home...
I then closed the phone and got out of the car...

I opened the door of the house to find Jaber in front of me...

I didn't speak...
I was ashamed...
Isn't it weird that i was going to marry his friend...

Jaber: "Mabrook Shoug..."
Shoug: "Allah ybarik feek...!"
Jaber: "Ishfeech....?"
Shoug: "Nothing..." I smiled...
Jaber: "Tara mo im3a9ib wallah shay.... Cause 9ager told me from before that he likes you and wants to marry you..."

I was shocked...
I didn't know what to say...
I just smiled...

Shoug: "Yalla i have to get dressed...."
Jaber: "Okay.... Bs wallah w kibartay...."
Shoug: "Hhehehhehe Adree...."
Jaber: "Yalla go get changed.... And i have to go shave and get dressed...."
Shoug: "Okay...."

I ran to my room and got dressed....
I wore a gold glittery dress...
It was amazing...
I wore black high heels with it...
The heels had a bow on it....

I then put on makeup...
I didn't put a lot...
I liked to look normal...
I put on my lipstick and then fixed my hair...
I wore the necklace 9ager got me and wore a gold ring....

I then heard the door bell...
My heart skipped a beat...
I was nervous and my heart started to beat faster...

I then waited in my room so my mum would call me...

My mum finally came...
I then wore my high heels and I went downstairs and met his family...
His dad, mother and sister came...
Jaber and Ali were standing nearby...

9ager looked so cute...
He was wearing a dishdasha...
He looked clean since he shaved...
His hair had volume to it...
He looked at me and winked...

I blushed...

His mum was sweet and kind...
She was impressed from me...

His sister Dana was so loving and adorable...
I think where going to be close after 9ager and I get married...

9ager's father is a funny man...
He is kind and sweet...

His family was so nice to me...
They greeted me and smiled...

I sat down near my mum and Jaber and kept my eyes on the ground...
I was shy...
I was never shy this much...
My face was red and i was nervous....

All my concentration was on 9ager....
He's all what i cared about...

9ager's Mum: "Wallah ya Shoug madree shino sawaitii ib wildii... Sa7artii... Awal marra ashoofa chithy.... Allah yhanikom la ba3a4..." She smiled...

I smiled back at her and kept my eyes to the ground...

9ager's Mum: "E7na emwafgeen w nabi bintkom entkoon bentna...."
Mum: "Shoug... Entay emwafga..?"

I blushed...

Shoug: "Ily itshoofa 5alti.."
9ager's Mum: "5ala9 3ayal... Mabrook..."

I got up and kissed 9ager's Mum's hand and his dad too.....
And 9ager kissed my mum and step dad's hand...





-





9ager and his parents left and i was in my room listening to music and smiling to myself...
I looked at the messages that were between me and 9ager....

Suddenly someone knocked the door...
I closed my phone and the music and opened the door...
It was Jaber....



Jaber: "3adi adish..?"
Shoug: "Of course.."
Jaber: "Shoug I am very happy for you... Mabrook.... I5tii r7 titzawaj...." He smiled...
Shoug: "Allah ybarik feek..." I smiled...

Jaber: "Emmmm Shoug i wanted to talk to you about something..."
Shoug: "Goool..."
Jaber: "Emmm You know Dana right..?"
Shoug: "9ager's sister... Eee.... Ishfeeha..?"
Jaber: "Emmm I know her from before and I like her.... W I am scared to tell 9ager... Fa if you can help me... Ya3ni... Emmm... "
Shoug: "Say no more.... Bs does she know about you... Ya3ni does she like you back...?"
Jaber: "Eeee..."
Shoug: "5ala9 I will fix everything... Bs ta3al Jaboor... You fix girls from behind my back... Ya 5ayin..." I winked and giggled...

He laughed

Jaber: "Oh and I gave 9ager your number... So you can talk to each other... Since you're getting married.... And if he does anything or makes you sad... I will always beside you Shoug... I will always protect you..."
Shoug: "Thank you...."

I ran and hugged him tightly...
He hugged me back...

Jaber: "Yalla get some sleep...."
Shoug: "Goodnight.."
Jaber: "Goodnight..."

I closed the door and went back to my bed....

Suddenly my phone rang...

It was 9ager...

9ager: "7abibty...."
Shoug: "3yoonha...."
9ager: "You're going to be my wife...."

I blushed....

9ager: "I love you..."
Shoug: "I love you too 9ager..."
9ager: "Eee btw Jaber gave me your number and he told me I can call you...."
Shoug: "I know... He just told me... Oh about Jaber... I wanted to tell you something... Bs don't go mad..."
9ager: "Goolay..."
Shoug: "Promise you won't get mad... 3ashani.."
9ager: "3ashanich... I won't..."
Shoug: "Emmm Jaber likes Dana your sister... And emmm He wants to marry her..."
9ager: "9ij...?"
Shoug: "Eee....."

9ager went quiet...

Shoug: "9ager you promised me.... Ya3ni were getting married... Why can't they get married...?"
9ager: "97 kalamich...! 5ala9 ok..."
Shoug: "7ayatii..."
9ager: "3yoon 7ayatich...."
Shoug: "Meta we are going to get ready for the 56ba and buy clothes and things.... And for the wedding too....?"
9ager: "Tomorrrow morning r7 akoon 3indich... W the 56ba is next week...."
Shoug: "Okay....!!"
9ager: "Ba3dain ta3alay... When they asked you if you wanna marry me... You were like... Ily itshoofa 5alti.... Laish.... Ana r7 atzawaj omi w ana madre..." He teased me...
Shoug: "Hehheheh 9ager..... Waaaaay akeed i wanna marry you w I love you... Bs i can't tell them.... fashla..."
9ager: "La 3adi... Goolay a7biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkkkkk 9agggggggggggeeeeeeeeeerrrrr...."

I giggled...

Shoug: "Mabii..."
9ager: "Mo kafich..."
Shoug: "La kafii...."
9ager: "Shoug...."
Shoug: "3yoonha..."
9ager: "A7biiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccchhhhhhhhhh....." He said it in a slow romantic way...

I giggled...

Shoug: "Ana ba3ad..."
9ager: "Yalla go sleep so you can wake up early in the morning..."
Shoug: "Okay... Goodnight..."
9ager: "Goodnight 7ayatii..."


I closed the phone and kissed the screen...
I was so sleepy...
I fell asleep....




11 comments:

  1. 1 question why did u and 9ager kissed the hands of both ur parents ;p wth since when e7na alkuwaitien nsawe chithy , i think e7na bs nsalem 3ala ba3ath and shake hands thats it !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emmm your right...
      I know bs i thought it would be more enthusiastic...:D

      Delete
  2. When's the new chapter, btw I really love your story it's different w I think your new blog will be amazing just like you <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The next chapter is soon inshallah...
      Awww thank you 7ayatii...
      Ur the amazing one....<3

      Delete
  3. Like when soon ?? I really missed reading ur blog... :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Btw forgot to ask u 1 tiny little favour if u dont mind ;) ! abe na9e7tich ay blog agra mn alblogs ely entay etab3enhom ?? Y3ne which is the best besides A TEENAGE LOVE STORY :) o ma ykonon ga63en y3ne they stopped from writing abe ely yekamlon.. Y3ne if u dont mind, PLEASE :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emmm check these out:

      http://www.goodgirl-gone-wild.blogspot.com
      http://k-townlovediary.blogspot.com
      http://wwww.ilove-you.blogspot.com
      http://pursuit-Of-happiness.blogspot.com
      http://findvsforget.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  5. ur amazing and so is ur story;**

    ReplyDelete