Friday, June 8, 2012

Chapter 19 - Endless Love










Sorry that my last post was short.
I hoped that I could post earlier but I was really busy.
I hope you enjoy this post:D


-











We got home and I ran up stairs with Lulu.

I bumped into my brother Khalid on the stairs.


Shoug: "Ohhhhh enta mini?"
Khalid: "Eee, Wanich entay?"
Shoug: "Kint ma3 Lulu," I pointed to Lulu. "Ib 360 mall,"
Khalid: "Ohhhh okay, Kan wanasa?"
Shoug: "Eeee it was fun," I smiled.
Khalid: "El7amdellah, shlonich Lulu?" He smiled back.
Lulu: "Zaina il7amdellah, w ent?"
Khalid: "El7emdallah,"
Shoug: "Wain Bebe w Jarrah?"
Khalid: "Upstairs ma3 Omy w 3ami w Dalal in the living room,"
Shoug: "Waaayyy Wanasa, I miss them so much," I ran up.

Bebe and Jarrah are Khalid's kids.
Dalal was Khalid's wife, she is so sweet and kind.
Lulu followed me up.

I saw my mum, step dad and Dalal in the living room.


Bebe ran towards me and huged me
Bebe: "5altiiiii Shoooooouuuuuuggggg!!"
I hugged her back.

I adored Bebe she was 3 years old and she had the cutest pinch-able cheeks ever.

Shoug: "Ahhhh Bebee," I carried her. "Shlonich?!"
Bebe: "Zaina," She smiled.
Shoug: "Waaaaaayyyyy" I pinched her cheeks.

She had two pony tails and big red cheeks which made me wanna pinch her every minute.
She was so cute and so smart, I adored her.

I saw Jarrah sitting on the floor playing with a car.
Jarrah loved cars, he loved playing with them and sitting in the front seat of a car and holding the stirring wheel.
He wanted to be a pilot.
Jarrah was 5 years old and he was like the cutest.

Shoug: "Jojo,"
Jarrah: "5alti Shoug ta3ali shoofay,"

I went and sat next to Jarrah while Lulu played with Bebe and her cheeks.
He showed me the cars he was playing with.

Shoug: "Alllllaaaahhhh,"
Jarrah: "Shoofay 5alti I have muscles," He pulled his sleeve up showing me his skinny muscles.
Shoug: "Yaaahhhh yaaahhhh, shway shway 7abeby bachr et9eer John Cena w ma a3aref asheelik ba3dain," I giggled.

I put my hand on his head and played with his hair.
I then got up leaving Jarrah to play and walked towards Lulu and Bebe.
Bebe was sitting on Lulu's lap, while Lulu played with her hair.

Shoug: "Yalla Lulu,"
Lulu: "Yalla emshay,"

Lulu got up and I walked towards my mum, step dad and Dalal. They were watching a movie.

Shoug: "Hala yma, Shlonich?"
Mum: "Hala 7abebty zaina, shlonich entay?"
Shoug: "Izwainaaaa," I giggled.
3ami: "Estanestay?"
Shoug: "Eee,"
3ami: "Ha Lulu Shlonich?"
Lulu: "Zaina el7emdallah," She smiled.
Shoug: "Hala Dalal shlonich?!"
Dalal: "Il7emdallah wala, figadnach,"

I giggled.

Shoug: "Yalla goodnight ya jama3a,"
Mum, Dalal, Step dad: "Goodnight,"


I left them and walked back to Bebe pinched her cheek and walked out with Lulu.


Lulu and I entered my room and got dressed in PJ'S.
Lulu used my PJ'S.

I took my Blackberry and sat on my bed and Lulu sat next to me.

Lulu: "Yalla Shoug, tell me everything in detail,"

I really wanted to check my BBM first but I decided to tell Lulu because if i didn't she would keep on nagging.

I told her everything and in detail.
Lulu sat there with her eyes wide open and a wide smile on her face.

When I finished Lulu gave me a funny look.

Lulu: "Shoug and 9ager sitting on a tree, K.. I... S.... S.... I.... N... G..."
Shoug: "Bs 3ad," I hit her arm playfully.
Lulu: "Okay Okay,"
Shoug: "I kind of like him but i didn't tell him,"
Lulu: "Why didn't you tell him?"
Shoug: "It's still too early,"
Lulu: "Eee 97 kalamich,"
Shoug: "And how about you and Faisal what happened?"
Lulu: "Emmm things happened," She laughed.
Shoug: "Gooolay Yallah,"

Lulu told me what happened and in detail.

Lulu's side when I was with 9ager:


Shoug and 9ager went, leaving me and Faisal and the guys.
I kept staring at Faisal.
I really liked him but i didn't know if he liked me too.
He was so gentle and sweet.
He tried to start a conversation with me.

Faisal: "Ha Lulu shonich?"
Lulu: "Good Good w enta?"
Faisal: "El 7amdellah," He smiled.

There was a moment of silence between us.
Then he talked again.

Faisal: "Are you hungry? Tabeen ayeeb akil?"
Lulu: "La kilish mo yo3ana,"

Faisal then got up and sat next to me.

Faisal: "Lulu?"

I felt his breath while he talked.
I could smell his mens perfume.
My heart began to beat fast.

Lulu: "Ha?"
Faisal: "May goolon ha," He laughed.
Lulu: Eehh Shtabe?
Faisal: "La bs chii ga3 at7arash feech,"
Lulu: "Maleeq,"
Faisal: "Afa?"
Lulu: "Ya3ne Shtabe?!" Lulu giggled.
Faisal: "Laish el dagra?!"
Lulu: "Mo chna dorik?!"


Sa3ad: "Yalla Faisal it's your turn,"

Faisal got up and began to play.



Back to Lulu and Shoug in the room...


Shoug: "Akeed il 7ilwa mistansa,"
Lulu: "Chub,"
Shoug: "Hahaha yalla namay,"
Lulu: "Zain,"


I put my head on the pillow and began to think of 9ager.

I suddenly remebered my blackberry, 9ager, BBM, I accepted.
I felt my phone vibrate more than once in the car but i ignored it.

I opened my phone quickly and went to BBM.
I opened it to find the chat of 9ager.
It read:

Shoug
Shlonich
Wainich?
Shoug
Answer me
Shfeech
Shoug??
PING
PING
PING


I held my Blackberry and began to type.

Shoug Al X...: "Hi, Sorry i just saw my blackberry,"

I closed my phone and looked at the time.
It was 12.00am, I think 9ager would be sleeping now.


Suddenly I felt my phone vibrate.

It was 9ager...

9ager Al X....: "La 3adi,"
Shoug Al X...: "Your still up?"
9ager Al X....: "Yeah, I was waiting for you, P.s: You still didn't answer me,"
Shoug Al X...: "On what?"
9ager Al X....: "On what I told you,"
Shoug Al X...: "It's still too early."
9ager Al X....: "Okay i understand,"
Shoug Al X...: "Thanks!"
9ager Al X....: "Shlonich?"
Shoug Al X...: "Good, wbu?"
9ager Al X....: "Im fine,"
9ager Al X....: "Shoug wanich?"
Shoug Al X...: "Bil bait,"
9ager Al X....: "In your room?"
Shoug Al X...: "Eehh:/"
9ager Al X....: "Come down stairs, I am waiting for you in the dewaniya,"
Shoug Al X...: "WHAT????"
9ager Al X....: "Ta3alay w bs,"
Shoug Al X...: "What are you doing here? Are you crazy? 9ager no!!!!"
Shoug Al X...: "Answer me:O"
Shoug Al X...: "9ager my brothers are home,"
Shoug Al X....: "PING**"


He ignored me.

OMG what is he doing here, I quickly woke up Lulu.

Shoug: "Lulu goomay, quick,"
Lulu: "Emmmmmm..."
Shoug: "9ager is here!!"
Lulu: "Shno?"
Shoug: "9ager is here get up,"
Lulu: "Shga3 ysawii minii?!"

I held my phone and showed her the chat.

Lulu: "Hatha 9ij maynooon,"
Shoug: "I know ughhhh!!"

I quickly got up and got dressed.
I wore this:





I pulled my hair in a messy bun.

Shoug: "Lulu your coming with me, yallah get dressed,"
Lulu: "Ana shako?"
Shoug: "Lulu please," I gave her my puppy eyes.
Lulu: "Okay okay,"


Lulu quickly got up and got dressed.


I held my blackberry and went downstairs with Lulu.
I was shaking.
My heart was beating fast.
Why was he here?
What if Jaber saw me.
Jaber would kill me.
What if Ali came.
Or Khalid.
Offfffffffffffffff!!!!


I saw the lights open in the dewaniya I entered to find............













No comments:

Post a Comment