Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Chapter 26


I am soooo happy today so i will post...
I hope you enjoy.....




I made my hair in a messy bun and appiled some make up...
I put some of my Rouge Artist Intense Matt Number 4...
Then i sat in the brown hanged chair and put one leg over another...
I began to think of 9ager....

My hair looked like this:






Did 9ager really make me fall in love with him every single day...
Why is he doing this for me...
Why doesn't he just get another girl...
Why doesn't he leave me and find someone else...
I am just this girl with a stupid brain memory problem...

I adored him for giving up all this for me...
He made me fall in love with him every single day...
He was so kind, loving, adorable, understanding....

I began to move back and forth in the hanged chair...
I was enjoying it..
It was comfortable and relaxing...

Suddenly someone knocked on the door which was connected between me and 9agers room...
I knew it was 9ager...
I always locked the door...
I got up and opened the door for 9ager....

He was wearing a purple Polo shirt with beige shorts....
I felt as if i saw this purple shirt before...
It was familiar....
I was stopped with my thoughts by 9ager....

9ager: "Are you ready...."
Shoug: "Ya...." I smiled shyly...
9ager: "You look really pretty..."
Shoug: "Thank you..." I blushed...
9ager: "Yalla give me a twirl...!"
Shoug: "Mabii..."
9ager: "5ala9 mako 6al3a..."
Shoug: "Okay 5ala9 5ala9..."

I looked at 9ager and smiled...
Then i gave him a twirl...
My dress was amazing...

9ager kept staring at me...

I felt dizzy so i stopped...

Shoug: "Yalla 9ager... wain r7 inroo7?"
9ager: "Emmm where do u wanna go?"
Shoug: "I wanna go to the park..."
9ager: "Okay... Bs wait..."
Shoug: "What..?"

9ager came closer to me and sniffed me....

9ager: "You smell like Herbal Essences...Emmmmm....."

I giggled....
I got my bag and went with 9ager....

We rode the Taxi and we went to the park...
The park was so green and joyful..
There were children playing...
I walked towards the bench and sat down...
9ager sat down next to me...
I looked at him and smiled....
He gave me a dimpled smile...
I admired those dimpled smiles of his...

There was a sentence jumping in my head...
"I remember this purple shirt... I do...."
I decided to ask 9ager..

Shoug: "9ager...!!"
9ager: "3yoona...?"
Shoug: "I know its kinda weird but i remember this purple Polo shirt... I don't know why....!"
9ager: "Emmmm I wore it when i got you Starbucks.....!!"

When he said Starbucks i felt dizzy....



Flash back......

I was walking in the hall of the University...
I saw 9ager from a distance in the hallway...
He was wearing a purple Polo shirt and beige shorts and Toms...
He was also wearing a Ray Ban and was holding two cups of coffee from Starbucks...
He was walking towards me...
He gave me a dimpled smile as he approched me...


9ager: "9aba7 il 5air ya 7ilo.."
Shoug: "9aba7 il noor.." My face turned red...
9ager: "Shlonich?"
Shoug: "Zaina il 7amdellah.." I smiled
9ager: "Here you are..." He handed me one of the Starbucks coffees he was holding..
Shoug: "7ag mino...!"
9ager: "This is for you... 3ashan you start you day fresh.."
Shoug: "Awwww... Thank you... Your so kind..." I blushed and took the coffee from him..
9ager: "Your beautiful..."
Shoug: "Pardon me...?"
9ager: "Ha... La La wala shay... 3alach bil 3afya.."
Shoug: "Laish ta3bt ro7k.." My face was red like lava...
9ager: "La ta3b wala shay..."
Shoug: "Mashkooor..." I smiled
9ager: "Your always welcome..." He gave me dimpled smile...


I looked at my phone...
I then looked back at 9ager...


Shoug: "Yala.. We have Algebra..."
9ager: "Yala emshay... I will go with you.."
Shoug: "Okay.." I smiled shyly
9ager: "Girls first.." he smiled


I gave him a smile.. and walked and he walked beside me...





I was interrupted by 9ager..

9ager: "Shoug...!" He said it in a worried tone..
Shoug: "Ha....."
9ager: "Ishfeech?"
Shoug: "You got me Starbucks to start my day fresh... And you told me i was beautiful... And i made myself as if i didn't hear what you said... And girls first...."
9ager: "You remember.....?!!!!!" He had a big smile on his face...
Shoug: "Eeee...."

He put his hands on my face and rubbed his hands against my cheeks...

His hands were like fire on my cheeks...
They made me go red...
They made my heart beat faster...
9ager: "Shoug.... I know you will remember me.... Shoug..." He stared in my eyes and kept rubbing his hands against my cheeks... "I miss you like hell Shoug.... I can't wait till the day that you will be mine.... Mine forever.... Amoot fich...."

I just stared into his eyes...
I was remembering...
Was my brain memory problem going to get better...?

9ager got up...
9ager: "Goomay Shoug..."
He pulled his hand out to help me get up...

I put my hand in his hand and got up...

I felt the warmth of his hands...
I felt how cozy they were...
I felt his strongness...
I smiled to myself...

We began to walk...
He stopped near a swing...

I sat on the swing...
He began to push me slowly...
I enjoyed the swing...


Shoug: "Tell me more things about me..."
9ager: "Emmm you love peaches...."
Shoug: "Did i tell you that..?"
9ager: "No...."
Shoug: "Then how do you know that..."
9ager: "I know a lot about you Shoug...." I blushed at his words...
Shoug: "Emmmm... Inzain what happened to Lulu..?"
9ager: "Lulu is back to University..!"
Shoug: "And Jaber...?"

9ager continued to push the swing...
He was pushing harder...

9ager: "Jaber is fine..."
Shoug: "And how about our University... What will happen to us..?"
9ager: "You step dad fixed everything..."
Shoug: "How..."
9ager: "Sawa wa96a... Madree shlon bs he fixed everything..!"
Shoug: "Okay...."

9ager was going really fast..
He pushed me so hard...
Shoug: "9ager ishfeek... Your going fast..."
He kept pushing me hard...
I went really fast...

9ager: "It5afeen..?"
Shoug: "Eee 9ager... baaaaasss..."
9ager: "Gooolay a7bik awal...."
Shoug: "Ma ra7 agool... wagif...."
9ager: "Mabiii......"
Shoug: "9aaaaggggggeeeeeeeerrrrrr...."

9ager began to laugh at me...

Shoug: "9ager wallah a5af... bs..."

He ignored me...

9ager: "Goolay a7bik....!"
Shoug: "9ager bs...."
9ager: "Goolay ibser3a or i will go faster..."
Shoug: "Mabiii..."
9ager: "Okay..."

9ager pushed harder and harder...
I was going so fast..
My heart was beating fast...
I felt as if i was flying...
I was scared...

Shoug: "Okay okay... A7bik 9ager..."
9ager: "Ma sima3t... Shino..?"
Shoug: "9ager bs min 9ijy...!!!!"
9ager: "Ma sima3t...."
Shoug: "A77777bbbbbbbiiiiiiiikkkkk 9ager a7bik..... Yalla stop...."
9ager: "Ma sima3t..."
Shoug: "9ager please wallah a5af... Baaaaasssss..."
9ager: "Goolay ma sima3t...!!"
Shoug: "AAAAA777777BBBBBBBIIIIIIIIKKKKKK...!!!!!"

9ager then suddenly held my waist with both his arms... Stopping the swing...
His grip was strong on my waist...
He put his head near my ear on my shoulders...
And he whispered some words in my ears....

9ager: "La t5afeen w entay ma3ay.... I will always protects you... I promise..."

I felt his breath against my ear and cheeks...
I felt the atmosphere getting tenser...
I was breathing loudly and fastly...
My heart was beating fast...
My face went scarlet....
I could feel his warm hands around my waist...

9ager: "Bs wallah fedatich w entay itgolen a7bik three times..." He laughed...

I turned around and slapped his arm playfully...

9ager: "5ala9 5ala9 lat3a9ib il 7ilwa..."

I giggled...

9ager: "Yalla goomay lets get some ice cream...."
Shoug: "Okay...."

I got up and we walked towards Baskin Robbins... It was near the park...
I ordered Parline and Cream
and 9ager ordered the same...




We walked around the park while eating our ice creams...


Shoug: "Shino akthar shay it7ib itsawe...?"
9ager: "Emmm '3ar ina ashoofich kil yom w ina i make you go crazy and make fun of you alittle.... Emmm I like playing sports and driving cars..."
Shoug: "Laaaa... Make fun of me....!!"
9ager: "Eeee.... You and your tomato face.... How about you...?"
Shoug: "Emmmm shopping and spending time in parks and in natural places...."
9ager: "That's what girls do... Shop... Shop... Shop...."
Shoug: "La mashallah 3alakom entaw... All you do is Sports and Cars...."
9ager: "At least i7na lina fayda bil 7aya..."
Shoug: "Laaa.... Mashay 9ager ana a3almik...!!"
9ager: "Shino bitsaween ya3ni..."

I looked at the ice cream that was in my hand which i was licking....
I then looked back at 9ager....!!!

I held the cold ice cream and put it on 9agers face...
I rubbed it on his cheeks with my hands and on his nose and all over his mouth...

9ager gave me a look which meant "I am soooo going to show you..."

9ager: "Gadha...????"
Shoug: "Eeee....." I laughed....
9ager: "Mashy ya Shoug....."
Shoug: "La la 9ager i am a girl.... Don't even think of putting ice cream on me..."

9ager ignored me...
He held the ice cream and put it all over my face...
My cheeks were all ice cream...

Shoug: "9aaaaggggggggeeeeeeerrrrr...!!!!" I said it in a dalo3a tone...

9ager laughed...
We sat down on the grass and I held a tissue and began to whip the ice cream off my face and so did 9ager...
At last i was able to take the ice cream off...

9ager: "Shoug there is some ice cream near you mouth..."

I tried to whip it off...
I felt embarrassed..
But i didn't know where it was...

9ager: "Give me..."
He took the tissue from me and whipped the ice cream off slowly while looking at my eyes...
I looked at his eyes too...
His thick black eyelashes were so adorable...
He was cute...

I felt that it was weird...
9ager just sat there staring at my eyes...
I decided to say something

Shoug: "Yalla goom lets walk...."
9ager: "Yalla..."

While we were getting up i swear i heard his sniff me...

9ager: "You smell like Parline and Cream with some Herbal Essences..."

I laughed....


We spent the rest of the day walking in the park and playing with some of the children which were there...
We met two children...
One was called Rebecca and the other was called Chris...
They were twins...
They were soooooo cute....


It was so fun...
I enjoyed my time..
We had Lunch in a restaurant called 'THE NOTE"...
It was yummy...
We decided to go back to the hotel since we were tired...



We got to the hotel...
9ager went to his room and i locked my door and changed into my PJ'S...






9ager then knocked the door...
I untied my hair and left my hair down and then opened the door...

9ager looked at my shirt...
He read the words...

9ager: "You're on my wish list...."

I giggled in shyness...

9ager: "You mean me right..." He blinked...
Shoug: "Maybe...."
9ager: "I know it's me...."
Shoug: "Wayd wath8 min nafsik...!!"
9ager: "Adree...."

I giggled again...

9ager: "Yalla ready for bed..?"
Shoug: "Eee..!!"
9ager: "Yalla in your bed...!!"

I felt like a kid when he said that...
I got in bed and he covered me...

9ager: "Goodnight and sweet dreams Shoug... I love you...!"

I smiled at his lovely words...

Shoug: "Goodnight...!!"

He then switched off the lights and went to his room and closed the door...
I got up and locked the door and went back to bed...
I didn't know it but i slept...
I was tired.....






 -





I woke up feeling dizzy...
I got up and opened the curtains to let sunlight in...
It was a new fresh day....
I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face...
I then got out of the bathroom and headed to the mirror to brush my hair...
I made my hair in a fish tail






I then fixed my room...
I looked at the time, it was 10.00am...
I decided to sit in the brown hanged chair until 9ager woke up...

I got some nail polishs out of my bag and sat on the hanged chair...
I put on music {(Pay Phone - Maroon 5)} I loved the song...
I opened the nail polish and began to apply it..
I went to a club when i was younger... They taught me nail art and design...
It was so cool and girly and cute....

My nails looked like this when i was done:






Why did 9ager take a long time to wake up...
Offfffffff....
I continued to fix my nails and listen to music....









2 comments:

  1. She remembers 9ager the next dayy :o <3 !!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to wait for the next post to know..!!!:D

      Delete