Sunday, June 10, 2012

Chapter 23




I hope you enjoy...
Oh and if you don't understand what is happening or if you don't understand something you can DM me on twitter...
@blogger_kuwait !!!!!
I will be very happy to explain and help you...
Give my your comments....
Thank you..:D




When i finished reading i closed my eyes and tried to remember....
My tears were falling down my face....
I really wanted to remember....



Nothing.... Nothing came back to me......
All I saw was black....



I opened my eyes to find 9ager infront of me...
He had his warm hand on mine....
I felt sad that i didn't remember...
I didn't want to break his heart.......

9ager: "Ha..? Anything..?"
Shoug: "Sorry I can't remember...!"

I could swear i saw his tears...
He was crying, but he was trying to hide it....

9ager: "Please Shoug... Don't forget me..." he said it in a crying tone..
Shoug: "I am sorry 9ager... But i don't remember anything at all... Please don't cry.."


He wiped his tears with the back of his hand..
Suddenly something hit my head...
OH MY GOD HOW COULD I FORGET....
JABER.... LULU....
WHERE ARE THEY.....

I quickly asked 9ager...

Shoug: "9ager where is Jaber and Lulu..?" I said it in a worried tone...
9ager: "Don't worry... Lulu is fine... the doctor told her that she has to stay home for a week... She just has some scars and a broken leg...."
Shoug: "And Jaber..?"
9ager: "Jaber is fine.... He is at home... He has a broken neck and some scars... Don't worry..."
Shoug: "I really miss them.... Why can't i remember anything..?" I began to cry...
9ager: "Calm down Shoug... When you are ready to remember you will remember...!!!"
Shoug: "Ok tell me things about us...."
9ager: "Well emmmm...."


Suddenly before 9ager could continue....
Someone knocked the door....

My heart skipped a beat...
Did my parents know about 9ager and our relationship that i couldn't even remember??....


I looked at the door to see who it was....
It was the Doctor...

Doctor: "Hello Shoug... Hello 9ager...!!"
Shoug: "Hi..."
9ager: "Hi..."

The Doctor was checking on the wires that were attached to me and he was checking on the machine that was next to me...

Doctor: "How are you feeling Shoug?..."
Shoug: "Good..."
Doctor: "And how about you 9ager...?"
9ager: "I am fine..."
Doctor: "9ager it's time for you to go... Shoug has to rest...."
9ager: "Okay...."
Doctor: "Come on.... You have to rest too 9ager... You have to stay in your room.... I told you, you can stay just one hour a day with Shoug... You have to recover from the surgery.."
9ager: "But one hour a day is not enough....!!" He said it in a sad tone...
Doctor: "Don't worry 9ager... She will get better..."
9ager: "Okay..."


9ager moved his wheel chair and went out the room....



Shoug: "Doctor is 9ager sleeping in the hospital..?"
Doctor: "Yes... He had a surgery in his brain because he hit his head hard on the steering wheel.... There was 50% that the surgery would fail, but thank god it didn't fail....  He didn't stop saying your name in the surgery Shoug..... "
Shoug: "What... My name?..."
Doctor: "Yes Shoug, your name... I am not stupid Shoug... I know 9ager loves you... Don't worry i won't tell your parents.... Just try your best Shoug not to break his heart... Okay..?"
Shoug: "Okay..."


The doctor went outside and closed the door...
I began to think about what the doctor just said...
Did 9ager really love me...
Did he really say my name in the surgery....


I really wanted to remember but there was nothing...
9ager was a stranger to me...
I tried to remember...
But everything was black...

I didn't want to break 9ager's heart..
He looked sweet and kind....

I closed my eyes....
I had a headache...
I decided to sleep...
And i did.....




-





Doctor: "Good morning Shoug.....!!!"

I opened my eyes to find a tall, bold, fat man infront of me....

Shoug: "Who are you...?"
Doctor: "I am Doctor Jassim Shoug...!"
Shoug: "Where am I....?"

I looked around to find my mum and a guy in a wheel chair...
My mum walked closer to me...

Shoug: "Mama where am I...?"
Mama: "What's wrong Shoug...? Your in the hospital...!"
Shoug: "What.... Why..?"

My mum looked at the doctor as if i was crazy....

Mama: "Doctor what's wrong with her... Why doesn't she remember what happened yesterday..?"

What are they saying...? Where am I...? Remember what yesterday....!!!!

Doctor: "Shoug what is the date today..?"
Shoug: "Today is September 1st... The first day of University of 2nd year...."
Doctor: "Oh no....."
Mama: "What's wrong Doctor...?"
Doctor: "Can i have a word with you outside please...?"
Mama: "Okay okay...!"

They both walked out and closed the door...
Where was I...
Who is that guy in the wheel chair...

I looked at myself...
I was in a bed...
I was wearing a white hospitals dress...
And there were wires attached to me...
My head was wrapped and so was my leg...
There was a metal thing around my chest...

Suddenly the guy in the wheel chair moved towards me...

Guy in wheel chair: "Shoug....!"
Shoug: "Who are you.... How do you know my name...?"
Guy in wheel chair: "Ana 9ager Shoug ishfeech..?"
Shoug: "I don't know you... Leave me alone... Where am I.... Who are you..?"

The guy in the wheel chair began to cry, I could see his tears...
He then moved his wheel chair and went outside...


I thought to myself:
WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING HERE..?


Outside the room with the Doctor.....

Mama: "What is wrong Doctor?"
Doctor: "Shoug has a very big problem... Her brain is stuck on the date September 1st..."
Mama: "What do you mean?"
Doctor: "It means every day she will wake up not remembering what happened yesterday... She only remembers what happened on September 1st... So when she wakes up tomorrow she will think it is September 1st..."
Mama: "WHAT????"
Doctor: "Calm down miss..."
Mama: "And what is the solution for this???"
Doctor: "I am sorry but you will have to take her outside the country... I advice you to take her to
Dr. Van Weak in America... He is one of the best doctors...."
Mama: "Are you telling me that everyday she will wake up and say it is September 1st and she thinks it's the first day of University..."
Doctor: "Yes... Her brain is stuck on that date..."

9ager was just sitting there and listening to what the Doctor was saying....
My mum began to cry, she couldn't digest what the doctor said, she fainted....

The Doctor held my mum....
Doctor: "Excuse me... Someone... I need help here..."


9ager was shocked...
His heart was broken...
He really missed Shoug....
He was prepared to do anything to help her....

9ager: "It's all my fault... If i didn't say lets eat outside non of this would of happened...."
9ager began to cry... "Ana 7maaaaar... ana 7aywan..." He continued to cry...

Doctor: "No 9ager it's not your fault don't say that... Leave your faith in God big...."



Back to Shoug...


Before i continue i will tell you a summary of what is happening...:


Shoug was in an accident with Lulu, 9ager and Jaber....
Lulu is at home recovering...
And so is Jaber...
9ager had a surgery in his brain becuase his head hit hard on the steering wheel... But thank god he is better now.. As the surgery was a success...
9ager is still sleeping in the hospital and recovering...
Shoug is in the hospital... She cannot remember anything after the date September 1st...
She met 9ager after September 1st...
She met him on the second day of University in algebra class which is on September 2nd...
Shoug woke up today morning not knowing what happened yesterday..
Her brain is stuck on the date September 1st...
So everyday she will wake up not remembering 9ager, even if she remembered him the day before....
She wakes up everyday thinking its September 1st...
The doctor advised Shoug's Mum to travel outside the country to get help from Dr. Van Weak in America...




-




Continuing



In the hospital...

The doctor came back in the room...

Doctor: "Shoofay Shoug........" And he explained eveything...
He told me about the accident and that the guy in the wheel chair is 9ager and that we love each other and that my parents don't know... He told me about Jaber and Lulu and what happened to them...
He told he told me everything....
He even told me that i had a problem and that my brain was stuck on the date September 1st and that tomorrow he would have to repeat all this again because tomorrow i will have forget all what he said... He said that tomorrow i wouldn't know who he was and i won't know who 9ager was...

After his long talk i felt very tired...
I closed my eyes and fell asleep...
I slept a lot and this was normal...
I was still tired and weak and i was recovering....




-




I woke up to hear people talking...
My eyes were still shut but i could hear people talking...



Mum: "Bs ma ynfa3... Lazim tig3ad bil Kuwait 3ashan Jaber w Ali..."
3ami: "W Shoug... ma y9eer itro7een ib ro7ich..."
Mum: "Ya3ni shino asawee ba3ad... 5ala9 3ady.."
9ager: "Inzain 5alti ana agdar aroo7 ma3ach..."
Mum: "La mafee da3ii.."
9ager: "This is my fault and i want to pay the price... Please 5alti... I already feel guilty..."
3ami: "5ala9 5ali 9ager yroo7 ma3ach..."
Mum: "Bs 9ager ta3ban..."
9ager: "La ana mo ta3ban... Bil 3aks ana r7 a7s bil thanb 6ool 7ayatii..."
Mum: "5ala9 okay... 9ager you can come with us..."
3ami: "Yalla now i will reserve three tickets for tomorrow morning..."




I forced myself to open my eyes...
Everything was blured....
I looked at the time it was 9.00pm






2 comments:

  1. breath taking!
    3war galbi:(((:(:(:(

    @emsixty3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you
      Sorry guys ina y3awr il galb bs i promise
      Next chapter will be more joyfull....
      PROMISE:D ;*

      Delete