Monday, June 4, 2012

Chapter 14 - Endless Love










I hope you enjoy this post it is dedicated to my 500 followers!!!!
Information: Before I start my post I will give you some girls advice..



Advice:
"Girls don't cry over someone that's not worth you and don't waste your time on someone thats not worth you. If he really loved you he would've never let you go in the first place, if you are not sure if he really loves you don't waste you time and energy. Don't be tricked by his nice, kind, romantic words. He could have said the same words to 100 other girl. Maybe not all people are like this, but remember a girl is a diamond, if a guy really loves her, he will put the diamond on a necklace and wear it so she can be close to his heart and because he can't live without her.
Live life before its too late, have fun and enjoy your time. Don't spend it crying on the past or on someone you loved. Open a new page look forward on meeting someone new, someone who is better, someone who will really loves you, someone who will not just keep his eyes on you but he will take his eyes out and put you in instead of them.
This time would be when you get married, when your young the people you meet are players and if they are not there is only 2% possibility for marriage.
Don't waste your time.
YOLO!!!!"


-










I turned around to find Ali,


Ali: "Shoug wain ray7a?"
Shoug: "Gooly 9aba7 il 5air awal,"
Ali: "Sorry, 9aba7 il 5air,"
Shoug: "9aba7 il noor,"
Ali: "Wain ray7a?"
Shoug: "Ray7a ma3 Lulu 360 mall," I smiled.
Ali: "Okayyy deer balich,"
Shoug: "Enshallah, Yallah bye,"

I walked out of the house and rode the car. I was fixing myself when my phone vibrated.
I held it to find Lulu,

Out with Shougo 360/Lulu Al X.....: "Wanich? Ana ib 360,"
Shoug Al X......: "OMW!!"
Out with Shougo 360/Lulu Al X.....: "Ok, where are we going to meet up?"
Shoug Al X......: "At Mango,"
Out with Shougo 360/Lulu Al X.....: "Okay,"




-




I arrived at 360, it was really crowded. I made my way through a bunch of boys.
I quickly wallked to Mango trying to avoid any eye contact with people especially boys.

I saw Lulu standing by Mango so I approached her..
We hugged and kissed,

Lulu: "Halla Shonich?!"
Shoug: "Tamam, you?"
Lulu: "Tamaam,"
Shoug: "Yalla I'm starving I didn't eat breakfast,"
Lulu: "Me too yallah! Where do u want to eat?!"
Shoug: "Mmmmm Madree bs ana mshtahya Orea milshake from Dlush,"
Lulu: "Okay we will take a salad from Mac and drink from Dlush,"
Shoug: "Okay!!"

We made our way up, the place was filled with boys. I glued my eyes to the floor as we past through.

We rode the escalator and I turned around giving my back to the handle while talking to Lulu,

Suddenly Lulu interrupted me

Lulu: "Look behind you,"
Shoug: "Shno?!"

I turned around, there was this weird guy and his face was right in front of mine, I could feel his breath.

........: "BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!"
Shoug: "Way3a,"

Lulu began to laugh, I turned around giving him my back and grabbed Lulu and forced her to walk up the escalator.


Shoug: "Offfff these boys are so freaky and disgusting,"
Lulu: "Kaaaaaaak, that was so funny," She laughed.
Shoug: "Emshay wely y3afeech,"
Lulu: "Okay Okay don't get mad now,"

We ordered our food and sat down to eat. Lulu told me to change my display name on BBM like hers, so I did


We began to eat and Lulu began to blabber.



Lulu: "Ambaaaay shiftay shino 9ar?"
Shoug: "Shno?"
Lulu: "Ambaaaay Fay and 3bdallah are together,"
Shoug: "I know," I smiled.
Lulu: "You know? Shlon?" She asked in confusion.
Shoug: "Wait and so what if they are together? Be happy for them gurl,"
Lulu: "Ok bs mo chii ya3ni,"
Shoug: "Lulu if you loved someone would you like people to talk about you from behind your back? Epecially your best friends? You can't stop your heart from loving Lulu,"
Lulu: "5ala9 shfeech kilateeni?!"
Shoug: "LOOOL 5ala9 ok," I laughed.
Lulu: "Ambaaayyy Shoofay,"
Shoug: "Shno?"
Lulu: "Look behind you, kil shabab il jam3a are here,"
Shoug: "9ij? Wain?"


I turned around to find them,
There was 3bdullah, 9ager, Fahad, Faisal, Yousef, Sa3ad, 3aziz, Mish3al, Nasser, Mesharee, Nawaf and many others.
They were about 15 boys.

I looked at 9ager, he was wearing a blue Deer and Dear t-shirt which had the number 19 on the left bottom along with beige shorts, typical kuwaiti.
He wore a black swatch around his wrist and had his hair normally messy, unbrushed but cute.


He spotted me from a distance and he winked to me. I felt my heart accelerate, I just smiled back.



The boys walked around and went to the cinema place. I think they were going to reserve seats for the cinema.

They disappeared into the crowd of people.
I turned around to face Lulu, she was still trying to look at them.

Shoug: "Lulu 5ala9 bs 3aib,"
Lulu: "Zain Shfeech uffff? Ba3dain ta3alay why is your face red??" She teased me.
Shoug: "Waaayyy minich, nothing can pass by you," I laughed.
Lulu: "Afaa 3alach,"
Shoug: "Iklay iklay,"
Lulu: "Zain,"


We began to eat.




-




After finishing the food I sat and looked at my twitter while Lulu fiddled with her phone.

Suddenly Lulu said,

Lulu: "Ambaaayyy kahom yawww,"
Shoug: "5ala9 Lulu lat 5izeen 3aib!!!"
Lulu: "Okay 5ala9,"

She continued to fiddle with her phone and so did I.
I felt people walking by us so I turned slightly to see.
It was the group of boys of the jam3a they were going sit down.
They choose a table that was really close to ours.

From my place they sat right in front of me and Lulu gave them her back.

I glued my eyes back to my phone.

Suddenly I got a BBM,

I opened BBM to check out who it was,


It was.................













No comments:

Post a Comment