Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Chapter 25



I hope you enjoy this post!!!!:D
This post will be very long...
I sat hours on it...
Give me your comments...
Twitter: @Blogger_kuwait
And for silent reader you can give me your comments on my Ask.fm http://ask.fm/bloggerkuwait
SHAGER!!<3


I opened my eyes to find this guy in a wheel chair infront of me...
He was fast asleep...
I felt as if i knew him...

Shoug: "WHERE AM I???" I said it in a loud voice... I was almost screaming...

Suddenly the guy in the wheel chair woke up...
He looked at me and smiled....

Shoug: "Enta mino...?"

He moved his wheel chair towards me....
Then he said..

Guy in the wheel chair: "Goodmorning Shoug... I am 9ager...!"
Shoug: "Where am I... What do you want from me...? How do you know me..?" I said it in a scared tone..
9ager: "Shoug you are in the hospital.... " and he said the whole story again... He told me who he was to me... He told me how we met... And that he loved me... And about the accident.. He told me about Jaber and Lulu and what happened to them.. He said about my brain memory problem... He told me about everything...

After he finished talking i closed my eyes and then opened them not remembering anything...

Shoug: "Where is my mum...?"
9ager:"She is going to come in a few minutes since we are travelling..!"
Shoug: "Travelling.....? WHERE? WHY?... WHAT???"
9ager: "We are going to America... There is a really good Doctor there and he will help you Shoug....!!" He kept calm...
Shoug: "YOUR A LIAR.... CALL MY MUM NOW....!!!" I yelled....

I could see how the words i said went into his heart like a knife...

9ager: "Okay calm down....." He said it sadly..

He held his phone and dailed some numbers....
He then put his phone on speaker....

Deeeeeet......

Deeeeeeeet.......

Deeeeeeeeeeet.......

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeet.......

At last someone answered...

Mum: "Alooo..."
9ager: "Alooo halla 5alti... Shlonich?..."
Mum: "Zaina Tamam.... Shlon Shoug... Gamat min elnoom?"
9ager: "Shoug Tamam... Eee gamat...."
Mum: "Ti4akart shay?..."
9ager: "La...." He said it sadly....
Mum: "Ma 3alah... Yalla we are on the way.."
9ager: "Okay..."

He closed the phone and looked at me and gave me a dimpled smile...

9ager: "See....."
Shoug: "Do my parents know about us....? I mean our relationship..?"
9ager: "No... No one knows...."

He then came close to me...
I gave him a weird look....

9ager: "How are you today...?"
Shoug: "Fine..."
9ager: "I missed you..."
Shoug: "Excuse me.... Do i even know you.... I only know your name... I can't wait till my mum comes..."

He looked at me sadly...
I knew my words hurt him....
But come on... How would you feel like if you woke up to find yourself in a hospital room and find a weird guy in a wheel chair sleeping infront of you....
Creepy....


9ager: "Shoug i promise you, you will remember me... Just give it time...."
Shoug: "Shut up and stay away...." I said it meanly...

9ager looked so sad...
I could see how his eyes were forming tears...

9ager: "Ok as you wish...."

He moved his wheel chair away...

Suddenly the door knocked and in came my mum....

Mum: "Mama Shoug... Shlonich..?"
Shoug: "Mama ta3alay... Mino ha4a... He is so creepy..?"
Mum: "Shoug 7abibty this is 9ager...."
Shoug: "9ager who...?"
Mum: "7abibty 9ager is with you in University...."
Shoug: "How can he be with me when i didn't even start University... Today is the first day...!"
Mum: "No Shoug we are in October..."

I looked at her as if she was crazy....
9ager just sat in his wheel chair far away from me...
His tears were falling down his tanned face...
But he was trying to hide them...

Mama: "Don't worry Shoug... Come with me let me get you dressed..."

My mum helped me shower my hair and get dressed
I couldn't wear jeans cause my leg had a cast, so i wore a dress...

The Doctor told me i can take off the metal thing that was around my chest...
The metal thing was on me because they thought my back bone was broken, but it wasn't...
The Doctor even said i could take off the cast that was on my head...

So i only had one cast... Around my right leg...

I wore this with silver flat shoes...:





My mum helped me change and then she told me to sit in bed, while she went to talk to the Doctor...


I sat and did my hair in a messy high pony tail...
I then looked at 9ager...
I found him staring at me...
That was so creepy..

He changed his clothes... He was wearing beige shorts and a red hollister shirt...
The two casts he had, around his leg and head, weren't there anymore...
I looked to find two sticks near the door...
I think they were for me...
He kept on staring at me and smiling...
I just smiled back...

He had this dimpled cute smile...
I think i was alittle harsh on him...
Maybe it's true...
Maybe he was saying the truth and i was kind of mean...
I told him shut up and i called him a liar and i yelled at him...
I really felt bad and embarrassed...
Then he started staring at my hand...
I felt werid...


Shoug: "9ager..."
9ager: "Halla..."
Shoug: "Why are you staring at my hand?..."
9ager: "Because i am dying to hold them...!"

My face was flushed with shyness..

Shoug: "Emm 9ager...!"
9ager: "3yona..?"
Shoug: "Emmmmm... I.... Emmmm... I am sorry about what i said.... I didn't mean it...!!" I said it while looking at the ground...
9ager: "It's okay.... I understand..." He smiled calmly

I knew that under that smile was a broken heart...

Shoug: "Emmmmm... Where are your casts...?"
9ager: "The doctor said i could take them off...!"
Shoug: "Oh okay...." I smiled

Suddenly someone opened the door..
A head popped in...
It was my Mum...

Mum: "9ager you get Shoug while i get the car... Okay..!!"
9ager: "Okay 5alti..."

My mum closed the door and went to get the car...
9ager then walked towards me...

9ager: "Yalla Shoug let me help you... Emmmm.. Can i hold you..?" He asked shyly...
Shoug: "Emmmm.... Eee...!!" I blushed...

I put my legs down and he wrapped his arm around me and held my hand...
I felt his strong grip and his muscles...
His hands were warm and amazing...
He made me feel safe...
He kept staring at my eyes... While i stared at the ground...

He walked to the door and gave me the sticks...
I held them and walked...



We got to the airport and the checking was made...
We rode the airplane...
And we were off...
I kept on thinking about 9ager...
I was really sad about what i said...
I am sooooooooooo stupid... Why did i say that..

Finally we got to America and we went to the hotel...
Me and my mum were in a room and 9ager was in another room...
But our rooms were connected by a door..
He could hear everything that happened in our room..
There was just a door between us...
If he opened the door he would be in our room...


The room looked something like this:






It was nice... classy... comfortable...
There was a a brown hanged chair...
I really loved these...
I loved sitting in them and putting my legs up...





We orderd food and ate..
We decided to go to the Dr. Van Weak tomorrow...
We relaxed the whole day...
And 9agers eyes just wouldn't get off me...
The day was over and i slept....
I hope tomorrow i wouldn't forget today...






-






I woke up in the morning to find my mum sleeping next to me...
I woke her up and asked her where we were...
She sat and explained everything..
She begged me not to treat 9ager harshly because he was already hurt and was feeling guilty about the accident, since he was the one who was driving....

9ager was up and we went to the doctor...





Dr. Van Weak: "Hello Shoug... Your mum told me everything... Now i want to check up on somethings so would you come with me..."

I left my mum and 9ager and went with him...
He made some check ups and whatever...
After all the check ups we went to a room and my mum and 9ager were sitting there waiting for me...

9ager smiled...
I could see the sadness under his smile...
He was only smiling to make me feel okay....

Dr Van Weak: "Shoug your brain is stuck on a date... You wake up thinking it's September 1st... I have many people that i cured that were like you... Some of them would every hour... And to get cured you have to stay with a person you met after September 1st..."
Shoug: "But i don't remember who i met after September 1st..."
Mum: "Shoug you met 9ager on September 2nd.... The second day of University.."
9ager: "Ya... In algebra class..."
Shoug: "I think so...."
Dr. Van Weak: "Good... Now she has to stay about a month with 9ager... She won't remember him... Everyday you will have to remind her 9ager... She has to spend most of her time with with you... 9ager you have to tell her things that you know about her... Things that happened between you... Or things that happened with her... But if anything happens.. For example if she wakes up remembering you.... I want you to act normal, don't go crazy... Act normal... Just continue the day normally.... And call me and tell me if she remembers... Don't worry she will be fine..."
Mum: "Okay... Thank you Doctor..."


We got out and went back to the hotel...



-


Its been two weeks now...
My mum had to go back to Kuwait because she has work...
She visits us in the weekends and we talk to her on skype..
My step dad keeps sending us money and in large amounts...
He would send them sometimes with my mum even...

The cast that was on my leg was taken off...

9ager would wake up every morning reminding me of what happened and telling me everything...
9ager would take me out everyday...
We would have lunch... Get ice cream.. Shop...
We would go to parks... Go to the cinema...
We would go to malls and museums...
He would talk about our University...
He would tell me everything that happened between us...
He would tell me the same thing every single day...

9ager never got dirty with me..
He was always kind... understanding... sweet...
Ya3ni kan mo7taram...
He respected me...

We would have fun the whole day and then the second day i wouldn't know who he was...
He would do the same thing everyday...

Everynight before i sleep he would cover me and kiss me on the forehead...
He then closes the door of my room and goes to his room..
I then quickly get up and lock the door..
It's not that i didn't feel safe... But just incase...

I hear him every single night praying that i remember him...
And that i get better...



-


Today 9ager woke up and told me the same thing...
Gal nafs il mawal mal kil yoom...
Today is Wednesday... Thats what 9ager told me...



9ager: "Shoug... Do you wanna go out...?"
Shoug: "Okay.. bs i wanna take a shower first...!!"
9ager: "Okay I will go get dressed and wait for you...!"
Shoug: "Okay...!"


I got up and took a shower...
I always use Herbal Essences... It was my favourite....
When i finished i got dressed into this:











I made my hair in a messy bun and appiled some make up...
I put some of my Rouge Artist Intense Matt Number 4...
Then i sat in the brown hanged chair and put one leg over another...
I began to think of 9ager....










3 comments:

  1. WAAAAYY 7araaaam:(:(:(..!!
    Mtta she remembers:(
    massskeeennn!!

    @EmSixty3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Inshallah she will remembers...
      Thank you:D
      I am happy you liked it...:D

      Delete
  2. maskeeeeen 9ager he's always patient even if she tells him to shut up maskeeeen wallah:((

    ReplyDelete