Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Chapter 17 - Endless Love









Hope you enjoy this post.
It is dedicated to SUMMER!!!!


-








I glanced at myself a last glance and then exited the bathroom.


I went out and found him waiting for me.

He gave me a dimpled smile and I smiled back shyly.

Shoug: "T25art 3alaik?"
9ager: "La," He smiled again and his dimples sank.
Shoug: "Emm yallah namshy?"
9ager: "Yallah,"

We walked together and got to the bowling place.

I was about to enter the bowling place before 9ager pulled me to the right.


Shoug: "Wain ray7een?"
9ager: "Malich shi'3el bs ta3alay,"
Shoug: "9ager don't go crazy, where are we going?"
9ager: "Give me your hand!!" He ordered.
Shoug: "Mabii," I crossed my arms.
9ager: "Shoug giltlich 3a6eeni eedich," He demanded.
Shoug: "La Mabiiii,"
9ager: "9ij 3aneeda," He laughed.

He held me wrist and pulled me with him. He went down and made his way to the exit.

Shoug: "9ager wain ray7een?"
9ager: "Emshay w bs, don't ask."

I was getting curious.
Where was he going to take me.
Where was he heading.
What did he want.

I obeyed him and kept walking.

Shoug: "9ager,"
9ager: "3yoona,"
Shoug: "Wain ray7een?"
9ager: "Ufff shno et7neeen entay,"
Shoug: "9ager!!!!"
9ager: "We're almost there wait,"

We got out 360 mall and we were walking away from it.
I didn't even know where we were going.
He kept on walking and dragging me along.
His grip was strong on my wrist, I couldn't move except in the direction he pulled me to but it wasn't deep enough to hurt me, just deep enough to control my movements.

He took me to a place that I never knew existed. *It really doesn't exist okay, I made up this place;)*
There was a bench and it was like a garden.


Shoug: "9ager!!!!!"

He ignored me.
I walked along with him and repeated.

Shoug: "9ager,"

He ignored me again.

He pulled my hand and sat me on the bench while he bent down on the floor in front of me.

Shoug: "9ager why are we here?"
9ager: "Shoug ana bagolich shay,"
Shoug: "Gool,"
9ager: "Shoug ana a7ib wa7da,"


I looked down at the ground.

Is he serious?
NO NOT AGAIN!!
Akeed Abduallah told him about how I fixed Fay for him and he wanted the same from me.
The next thing you know i'll be fixing the whole jam3a.
That's why he was kind to me.
Wayyy please I wasn't in the mood for this.

9ager: "Shfeech Shoug?"
Shoug: "Nothing," I smiled.
9ager: "Can you help me??"

I couldn't say no, I couldn't say no to his adorable eyes.
I couldn't let him down.

Shoug: "A3arifha?!" I asked.
9ager: "Eeee she is so close to you!" He winked and gave me a dimpled smile.

Offffffff Nooooo I didn't want her to be close to me.
This wasn't fair at all.
I can't say no.
I really didn't want to do this.
Not again, please not again.

9ager: "She is pretty and amazing and beautiful. I think I fell in love with her Shoug. She stole my heart the day I layed my eyes on her. I can't sleep at night because of her."

I didn't answer.
This can't be happening not again.
First with Abduallah now with 9ager?
What next??????? The whole freakin' uni??

9ager: "Shoug help me, please," He smiled and his eyes had "please say yes" all written on them.

Shoug: "9ager mno ehya?"

9ager: "Uu-ummm Shoug," He hesitated.

Shoug: "Halla?"

9ager: "Shoug,"

Shoug: "Shno 9ager?" I was getting irritated.

9ager: "A7biha wallah, abeech etgoolenlaha ena I'm not a player, I am serious. I do love her!!"

Shoug: "9ager I am sure you will make a cute couple, I will help you," I tried not sounding irritated.

9ager: "Shoug look at me,"


I looked up at him and my heart skipped a beat.
His eyes sparkled, I couldn't stand this.
Please don't do this to me 9ager.

9ager: "Shoug a7ibich,"

I looked at him and tried to digest what he just said.
WHAT????
I was alarmed.
Did I hear what he said wrong.
I repeated the sentence that he said in my head.
"Shoug A7bich,"

Did he say a7bich or a7bha.
I was confused.
What did he say? Was he saying it wrong? Did I hear it wrong?
Is my head playing games on me or what?

My heart began to beat faster.
My hands began to shake.
My face went really red.

Shoug: "Ha," I said not believing what I heard.

9ager: "Shoug ana a7bich......."

Shoug: "Shno?"

9ager: "Shoug I LOVE YOU!"

I heard it clear now.
It wasn't a dream but it felt like one.

My cheeks went lava red and my hand kept on shaking.
My heart was beating faster by the milli-second.
The atmosphere was getting tenser.












2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Awww Thank you....
      I am glad you enjoyed it....
      Just posted Chapter 18...
      Hope you enjoy that too :)....

      Delete