Sunday, June 17, 2012

Chapter 30



Hope you enjoy this post!!


After explaining everything to Shahad....

Shahad: "Ambaaa Sa3ad 7aywaaan..."
Shoug: "Adree... "
Shahad: "Bs 9ij your brave, kicking him in the private place...."
Shoug: "I know bs this was the only solution..."
Shahad: "A7san ystahil.."
Shoug: "Is he here..?"
Shahad: "Madree... Lets go see..."
Shoug: "La please mabii ashoof rag3at wayha..."
Shahad: "Inzain shino 9ar baynich w bain 9ager...?"
Shoug: "Ha4a shay y5e9ni ana w 9ager... Ishtabeeeeen?"
Shahad: "3ishtaw... Ma 3araftich.... Yalla 3ad.... Please..!!!"
Shoug: "Okay okay..."

We sat on the bed and i was hugging Shahad's pillow while telling her in detail what happened with 9ager and what he told me....

Shahad was smiling and giving me looks....
I love this girl....
Shahad: "Ambiaa 9ager zoo'3aaa waaaay... Can i rent him for an hour..."
Shoug: "Go die babe... He's mine...."

Suddenly my phone vibrated...
Someone was calling...
I looked to find SHAGER which was 9ager....
I saved him as SHAGER which meant Shoug + 9ager....

Shahad: "Mino...?"
Shoug: "9ager...!"
Shahad: "I wanna hear... Please...." She sat next to me and put her ear next to my ear which had the phone pressed on it....

9ager: "Alooo...."
Shoug: "Aloooo..... Halla 7ayatii...."
9ager: "Shlon morty il 7ilwa..?"
Shoug: "Emmmm Good... "
9ager: "I missed you..!!"
Shoug: "Me too...!!"

Shahad had her ear stuck to the phone....

9ager: "Shino ga3deen itsawoon..."
Shoug: "Nothing...Girl chit chat bs...."
9ager: "Akeed 3ani..."
Shoug: "Shako..."
9ager: "3an mino ya3ni?"
Shoug: "Malk shi'3l..."

Suddenly i heard a guy talk in the background...

Shoug: "Mino ha4a?"
9ager: "Malich shi'3al...."
Shoug: "La... Mashy ya 9ager... Ana a3almik..."
9ager: "La 5ala9 5ala9... ha4a refeejy..."

I giggled...

9ager: "Inzain Shoug... Law ana jedamich il7een and we were married what would you do..!!"
Shoug: "I would throw a pillow at you..." I giggled...
9ager: "La..... Inzain i will switch the question to me okay..?"
Shoug: "Okay..!"
9ager: "Emmmm I would carry you... And put you in my arms... Then i would play with your hair.. While you sleep in my arms... I am waiting for this day to come Shoug... A7bich...!!!" He said it slowly....

Suddenly someone talked in the background...

........: "Mino ily et7bha.... Mino ily carry w arms w love...."
9ager: "Nasser chub...."
..........: "Awwww i love you... mwah mwah mwah...."
9ager: "Nasser bs.... Wallah agoom a6egk...."
............: "Inzain 3arfna... Thab6nii?"
9ager: "Morty....."
...........: "La mortik.... Inzain wallah bs bagolha shay..."
9ager: "Gool 5ali9..."
............: "Shino sawatii ib 9ager... im5arfineta....."
9ager: "7alalha, ishtabii ent, shino il ma6loob..."
...........: "Inzain momken at3arf 3alaha...."
9ager: "Wallah Nasser itha ma en6amat.. wallah r7 agoom a6egk.... Agoolik morty... Itgool bat3arf...."

I giggled...

9ager: "Wallah 7aywan..."
Shoug: "Hadii a39abik...."
9ager: "Laish ya3ni ahadii... You care about me..?" His voice was back to teasing...
Shoug: "9ager la tista3b6.... Akeed i care about you...."
9ager: "7ayatii wallah..... Yalla.. 5al agoom a6iga ll7aywan.. And you have fun okay... BBM me before you sleep ok..."
Shoug: "Okay!!!"

.......: "Maaaaa2222... Cow..... Maaaaaaa22222......"
9ager: "NASSSSSSEEEEERRRRR!!!!"
.........: "Inzain inzain... la takilni il7een... Maaaaaaa22222....."


I giggled...

9ager: "Yalla Bye 7ubii..."
Shoug: "Bye...."

I closed the phone and kissed the screen of my phone...
Shahad wouldn't stop laughing...

Shoug: "Shahad yalla goomay I wanna change into my PJ'S...."
Shahad: "Okay okay.... Yalla..."


We got changed into our PJ'S and sat in bed continuing the movie....
Suddenly while we were watching the movie, Shahad's phone rings.....

I quickly paused the movie

Shoug: "Mino....?"
Shahad: "Majid...." She smiled...
Shoug: "Inzain yalla answer..."

She quickly pressed the green button and then pressed the phone to her ear...
I rushed and put my ear to the phone to listen....
It wasn't really clear...
But i could hear...


Majid: "Alooo....." There were noises in the background... It was loud....
Shahad: "Halla..!"
Majid: "Walla sorry 7ayatii kint ma3 the boys...."
Shahad: "La 3adi...."
Maijd: "Wanich?"
Shahad: "Bil bait!!"
Maijd: "7ilow... Emmm ana mash'3ool il7een fa..."

Shahad interrupted him...

Shahad: "Wanik..?"
Majid: "Ana...?"
Shahad: "Eee... Wanik...?"
Majid: "Emmm In the car... With my friends...."

Suddenly someone talked from Majid's side of the phone....


..............: "7ayatii yalla close the phone... I miss you... Waaaaay Majid..."
...............: "Eee Majid yalla...."
................: "Hhhhhhhhhh...."

It was a sl*t's voice...
Daloo3a...
Girly..........
Disgusting.....

There was more than one girl....

(Sorry for the bad words)


Shahad: "Your busy with your friends... Or girlfriends...." Shahad sounded sad and angry at the same time..

I was shocked.....
Why the hell did he do that....
Why do some boys have to be players...
Why can't they just love one girl...
And make this girl their life... Make her a princess...
Make her the one and only....
Girls have feeling... Girls aren't a game in your hand...
You can't just play with her then throw her...
You can't just make her fall for you... Then wake up like nothing happened....
Love one girl... Make her the only girl... Put her in your eyes and on your head...
Make her the treasure of your life... The reason why you wake up so excited.....


Shahad closed the phone and began to cry.....
I hugged her and calmed her down....

Shahad: "Shoug mo ga3da a9adig? Laish sawa chithy...?"
Shoug: "Shahad hatha wa7d 7aywaan... He is a player... He doesn't deserve you...."

Shahad was still crying..

Shoug: "You have to forget him... El7amdellah 6ala3 3al 7agegta....."
Shahad: "Bs i love him... I can't sleep without hearing his voice... I always BBM him and i can't forget him..."
Shoug: "No Shahad... Your going to forget him...."

Suddenly Shahad's phone vibrated....
I looked at her...

Shahad: "It's him... I don't wanna answer... Please Shoug, you answer...."
Shoug: "Okay bs calm down..."

I took the phone and pressed the green button....

Shoug: "Alooo..."
Majid: "Alooo Shahad... Please, Let me explain...."
Shoug: "Shahad doesn't want to talk to you..."
Majid: "Who are you?"
Shoug: "I am her friend..."
Majid: "Okay... 3a6eeny Shahad..."
Shoug: "No... You listen to me and listen well.. You already broke her heart... Your just a player... Tara her heart isn't a game in your hand, either are her feelings... You don't deserve Shahad... Go sit with these sl*t's lana hatha mostawaak....."

I closed the phone as fast as i could after saying these words...
I am rude to people who are rude...
And i am kind to people who are kind...
It's easy...

Majid 6ala3 wa7d 7aywan... He is a player...
I hate these type of people....
They call girls fruits and they like trying different fruits...
Who are they to call girls fruits...
A girl is a diamond...
Majid doesn't deserve Shahad...

Shahad kept crying...
I calmed her down and she promised me not to talk to him..
She deleted him from BBM... And deleted him from her life...

She slept that night with tears on her face....
Miskeena wallah...

Suddenly at 2am...
PING..
PING....
PING......
PING........

My phone sat half an hour vibrating and i got pings.....
I ignored it... I was sleepy...

Then my phone vibrated....
Someone was calling...

My eyes were still closed....
I held my phone and pressed the green button and pressed the phone to my ear...
I didn't know who it was...
I didn't check...

Shoug: "Alooo..." In a sleepy voice...
9ager: "Aloo Shoug... Wanich... Shoug... Did anything happen to you... Shoug....!!!" He said it in a worried voice...

I quickly sat up...
Shoug: "Huh...! La mafeeni shay....."
9ager: "Why weren't you answering! Where are you?" In an angry voice....
Shoug: "I was sleeping sorry... I am in Shahad's house, I told you i was going to sleep over.."
9ager: "Shoug i was so worried... I told you to tell me before you sleep.. Wallah galbi 6a7 min mokana..." he was still angry....
Shoug: "Wallah sorry 7ayatii...."
9ager: "Ana bara... Can i see you...."
Shoug: "It's 2am..."
9ager: "Please only 5 mins i promise...."
Shoug: "No 9ager i can't...."
9ager: "Please... I am so worried about you... Please Shoug... Okay i just wanna see your face... I wanna know that your okay...."
Shoug: "Fine... Only 2 mins ok!!!"
9ager: "Okay...!"

I closed the phone...
I wasn't in the mood to get dressed so i just quickly brushed my teeth and made my hair in a messy pony tail...
I put some makeup and wore a big coat over my PJ'S and went out the window...

I walked a bit and then saw 9ager....
I walked towards him....

9ager: "Never do that again... Walla i got so worried... When you weren't answering i quickly drove here... I was going to make an accident on the way..." I could see how worried he was from his eyes... He held my hand...
Shoug: "I'm sorry..." I was speechless.. I didn't know what to say... I looked at the ground..

He put his hand on my cheek...
That move made me look at him...
He kept rubbing his hand on my skin...

9ager: "7ayatii entay... Finish go back to sleep.. I just had to see your face to know your okay...."
Shoug: "Okay!"

I turned around and was about to walk away....

9ager: "Shoug..."

I turned to face him...

Shoug: "Halla..."
9ager: "I don't get a goodnight hug?" He gave me a dimpled smile....

I smiled back
I hugged him and he hugged me back...
He kissed me on my head while we were hugging... Ya3ni he kissed my hair...
I felt the warmth of his hug...
I love it when he hugs me...
I feel like the world is in his arms...

9ager: "Goodnight Shougty..... Sleep tight..."
Shoug: "Goodnight...."

I went back and went through the window....
I turned back to find him standing staring at me...
He was waiting for me to go in...

I quickly ran to my blackberry to check what he sent earlier...


9ager Al X.....:

"Shoug..."
"7ayatii..."
"3omrii..."
"Shougty..."
"Shoug wanich..???"
"PING...."
"PING......"
"PING........"
"SHOUG......"
"Shoug what happened...."
"9ar lich shay..."
"PING...."
"PING......"
"PING........"
"Shoug i am coming..."
"Shoug did Sa3ad do anything to you..."
"Shoug i am on the way...."
"Shoug wait....."
"Shoug i am driving fast.."
"Shoug i'm coming..."
"Shoug please answer...."
"Shoug pick up..."
"PING...."
"PING......"
"PING........"
"Shoug i am outside..."
"Shoug..."
"PING..."


Ambiaaa mskeen...
Ana 7aywana why didn't i wake up...
Stupid Shoug....

I quickly began to type...

Shoug Al X....: "Walla sorry 9ager.... I didn't see it..."
9ager Al X.....: "It's okay.. Bs don't ever do that to me.... Wallah i was going to do an accident..."
Shoug Al X......: "Wallah sorry 7ayatii... Wallah sorry..."
9ager Al X....: "5ala9 3adii forget about it... El7amdellah i saw you... And your okay...."
Shoug Al X....: "Wain r7 troo7 il7een...."
9ager Al X....: "I am going home... Tabeen mini shay 7ubii?"
Shoug Al X.....: "La 7ayatii... Take care...."
9ager Al X......: "Okay you too... Take care...."
Shoug Al X......: "A7bik 7abibi...."
9ager Al X.....: "W ana amoot feech 3omry <3 ;**"
Shoug Al X.....: " ;* "


Mskeen 9ager...
Wallah I loved him like hell...
And from his actions i knew he was crazy about me....




-




Days went by
Me and 9ager went back to University...
We don't really talk a lot in University... We didn't want people to know...
We talked on the phone and BBM...

Guess what today is NOVEMBER 25!!!
Tomorrow is my birthday... And so is 9agers's
It's cute how our birthdays are on the same day...
But he is turning 19....
And i am turning 17....
2 years difference between us....
And exactly 2 years... No days... No months...



The whole day i sat home....
I just went and got a gift for 9ager...
I told my mum that i was going to buy a gift for my friend...
I went with Komar...
I bought 2 shirts from American Eagle with shorts...
And a green shirt from Lacoste...
A black Rolex watch from On Time....








I got him a key chain that had an S on it...
Which standed for my name so I can always be with him...

Our birthday was on a Thursday....
Which is tomorrow....
I am so happy...






No comments:

Post a Comment