Friday, June 8, 2012

Chapter 20



MY SECOND POST TODAY....
I hope you enjoy..
Don't forget to give me your comments...
And follow me on twitter: @Blogger_kuwait ....

READ THIS IMPORTANT:
My story is FICTION
I just like writing ana ma 3endy hal sowalif
I don't have a boyfriend...
I just like writing stories...
IT IS ALL IMAGINATION............. FICTION......

Thanks for reading
ENJOY.....




I entered to find 9ager and Jaber....
I was shocked....

Jaber: "Halla Shoug Shlonich..."

I was still shocked...
Lulu was next to me...
She bumped her arm against mine...

Shoug: "Ha... Emmm.... Zaina..."
Jaber: "This is my friend 9ager..."
9ager: "Hey...."
Shoug: "Hi...." i smiled....

I stared into 9agers eyes...
He looked into my eyes and gave me a dimpled smile...
He was wearing a white shirt and blue shorts....
He looked adorable...

My face went red...
My heart was beating faster....

Jaber: "Taboon tig3doon wiyana?"
Shoug: "La 3adi..."

Lulu interrupted me....

Lulu: "Ya why not..." She smiled...
Lulu walked across the room and sat down...
I was still standing and looking at the ground...
I was shy... My face was a tomato...
I felt 9ager's eyes on me...

Jaber: "Ishfeech gi3day..."
Shoug: "Inshallah..."

I walked across the room and sat next to Jaber...

Jaber: "Yalla til3boon cards?"
Lulu: "Okay..."

I looked at Lulu...
I was going to kill her about what happened in 360 mall
and I am so going to kill her about now.....

Jaber: "Yalla i will go get the cards... Who wants to come with me?"
Lulu: "Ana..."

I understood that she wanted me and 9ager to sit alone...
They both got up and went to get the cards...
Before exiting the room Lulu winked at me...

I looked at 9ager and gave him a shy smile...

He stared into my eyes and got up and sat next to me..
I moved alittle away from him...
I was scared that Jaber would come in...
9ager: "Ishda3wa... I won't eat you..."

I looked at the ground...
I was shy...

9ager: "You look pretty..."
Shoug: "Thanks..." I smiled....
9ager: "How do you like the surprise?..."
Shoug: "Waaaaaaay 9ager.... Enta 9ij maynooon....."
9ager: "Maynoooon ib 7obich...!"
Shoug: "9ager..." I said it in a dalooo3a way....
9ager: "5ala9 5ala9 sorry...."

He then came closer and whispered in my ear...

9ager: "Shoug I will wait for you until you are ready for marriage..."

I smiled....
I didn't know what to say...
I felt the atmosphere getting tenser...
My face was a tomato....

He then put his hand on my hand....

My heart skipped a beat...
I felt his warm hands...
I felt safe...

Shoug: "Emmm 9ager, Jaber might come any second....."

9ager: "Tabeeni awa5r... Goolay a7bik awal..."
Shoug: "Bs 9ager..."

I pulled my hand away...
He grabbed my hand and put it on his leg...

9ager: "La.... I want to know if you love me...."

He said it in a sad


Shoug: "9ager.... La tz3al..."

9ager didn't answer...
He let go of my hand and looked at the ground....

Shoug: "9ager look at me..."

9ager turned his head and stared into my eyes...
My heart started to beat really fast...

9ager: "Shino...." in a sad tone...
Shoug: "3ashani... La tz3al...."
9ager: "Inshallah..."

He looked back at the ground....

Shoug: "9ager bs 3ad please..."
9ager: "Okay 5ala9..."

I knew he was sad....

Shoug: "9ager......."
9ager: "Halla..."

He was still looking at the ground...

Shoug: "Yalla 3ad 5ala9... A7bik....."

He looked back at my eyes and had a dimpled smile on his face....

9ager: "Shino.... goolay ba3ad..."
Shoug: "A7bik..."
9ager: "Ba3ad mara....."
Shoug: "Don't push it..."
9ager: "Okay okay 5ala9...."
9ager: "Waaaaaaay you don't know how long i have waited to hear this...."

I looked at the ground...

9ager: "Look at me....."

I didn't look at him i kept looking at the ground...

He put his hand on my chin and pulled my face towards him slowly....
Making me look at him.....


Suddenly i heard footsteps...
I got up and sat on the other end of the room....

He stared at me while i walked to the other side...

Jaber and Lulu entered with the cards in their hands...
We all sat on the ground and began to play....
9ager sat infront of me...
The whole time he was staring at me...
I couldn't stand his eyes...
I looked at the ground...

I lost the game... I always loose.... It wasn't fair...
Jaber won....

Shoug: "Offfff it's not fair.... You always win Jaber.... Inta '3ashash..."
Jaber: "Ana.... Your just jealous...."
Shoug: "Shako shako... Jealous of what......"
Jaber began to laugh....

Shoug: "Ana a3lmik ya Jaber Al X........"
Jaber: "Shino bitsaween ya3ni.... 3abalich a5af minich..."
Shoug: "Shoofay Lulu....."

Lulu and 9ager just sat there and laughed at me.....

Shoug: "Lulu... 9ager.... Bs..."
9ager: "5ala9 okay la it3a9been..."
Shoug: "Waaaaaay.... Your such a big fat cheater Jaber..."
Jaber: "In your face looser...."
Shoug: "Cheaters go to hell..."
Jaber: "Yalla 3ad feleha..."
Shoug: "Ma y9eer...."
Jaber: "Finish 3ashan i5ty il 7ilwa ma tz3al we will play a game she likes...."

I blushed...

Shoug: "Emmm lets play Chinese Whisper...."
Jaber: "Okay..."

We sat in a circle...
9ager then me then Lulu then Jaber....

Shoug: "Who is going to start...."
9ager: "Ana..."
Shoug: "Okay..."

9ager came closer to whisper in my ear a word....

9ager: "Ana A7ib Shoug....!!!"

I felt his breath on my ears....
My face went super red...
I looked at him and smiled shyly...
He stared into my eyes....

I turned to whisper in Lulu's ear...
I had to make up a word....
I can't tell her what 9ager told me...

I whispered....:
Shoug: "Jaber is a looser...."

Lulu gave me a look and smiled...
She moved towards Jaber and whispered....

Jaber looked at 9ager....
And gave him an evil look...

Shoug: "Ha... What's the word Jaber?"

Jaber: "Jaber is a looser...."
9ager: "But that wasn't what i whispered...."

Jaber looked at me and gave me a look which meant "It was you....."

Jaber: "Shoug......"
Shoug: "I might of made up some of what 9ager told me...."
Jaber: "Some ha....."
Shoug: "Yaa...."

Jaber got up and was going to hold me...
I quickly got up and ran around the room....

I was laughing, I couldn't run properly...
Jaber caught me and started to tickle me....
I fell on the floor and began to laugh

Shoug: "Hhhhhh... hhhhhhh.. bs Jaber.... hhhhhhh..."

9ager and Lulu were laughing at me....

Shoug: "Hhhhhhhhhh bssssss Jaaaaaabbbbbbber...... hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...."

At last Jaber stopped tickling me....
He went back to his place....
And i sat next to 9ager...

My hair was a mess...

Shoug: "Jaber look what you did to my hair..."
Jaber: "A7san..."

I took off my hair tie and flipped my hair....

I swear that i heared 9ager sniff my hair....
I smiled to myself...

I left my hair down... I wasn't in the mood of tieing it....

Shoug: "Yalla Lulu..."
Lulu: "Yalla.."
9ager: "Waiiin twa il nas..."
Shoug: "La wallah i am tired..."
9ager: "Okay..."
Shoug: "T9b7oon 3ala 5air...."
Jaber: "Okay.... Goodnight.."
Shoug: "Goodnight..."

I walked upstairs with Lulu...
Lulu kept smiling in my face....

We entered my room and got changed into PJ'S....

Lulu: "Yalla tell me everything..."
Shoug: "I am tired i will tell you tomorrow i promise..."
Lulu: "Okay fine..."
Shoug: "And don't worry tomorrow i am so killing you..."
Lulu: "Shino sawait?" She smiled...

She knew what she did...

Shoug: "360 and now... Ha? Don't give me your innocent talk..."
Lulu: "Hhhhhhh..."

I put my head on my pillow letting my hair lie next to me...
I felt my blackberry vibrate...

I opened it...

9ager Al X....: "Goodnight my princess <3.."
Shoug: "Goodnight my prince...."

I smiled at his words and closed my blackberry....

9ager was amazing...
His words...
His whispers...
His lookes...
They all took my heart away...
I felt as if i was flying...

And with just one blink, I slept....







No comments:

Post a Comment