Friday, June 15, 2012

Chapter 28





Sorry for not posting yesterday i has some problems...
This post is dedicated to @itsJazii @saron_alqahtani @WWadha99 @emsixty3 @DjJassim @noura_kharraz @fayalquraini @sanaAlqassar @__iMuni @smalzamel @DSalyousef @98_mst @tweetiiya @Amal_Jamall @Lulu20_
Hope you enjoy this post...




I saw someone I didn't want to see....
I saw Sa3ad...

Why the hell is he here...
He was standing next to my cousin Bader...

Bader is a close cousin to me...
We use to always play together when we were younger...
He is like a brother to me...

I kissed my mother and step dad....
Salamt 3ala my cousins...
I spotted one of my cousins which was really close to me...
She is Bader's sister...
Shahad...
I love her...
She's like the sister i never had...
She knows everything about me...
She is my other half....

Shahad has long straight black thick hair...
Her eyes are big and pretty and she has small lips...

I kissed her and huggd her tightly...
I missed her soooooo much...


Shahad: "Ya 7aywanna i missed you..."
Shoug: "I missed you too..."
Shahad: "Tara ilyom r7 itnameen 3indina..."
Shoug: "Wanasa so i can tell you everything about what happened...!!!"


9ager was saying hi to my parents and hugging the boys and whatever...

I spotted Jaber I ran to him and hugged his and kissed him...

Jaber: "Ollllla ishda3wa....."
Shoug: "Ya3ni you didn't miss me...."
Jaber: "La ya maynoona I missed you akeed... But i missed teasing you more than anything...."

I slapped his arm playfully

Shoug: "Ana a3lmik...."
Jaber: "La 5ala9 5ala9... Ila 3ala za3alich ya 7ilwa...."

I giggled...


Then Bader came to me and Sa3ad was standing next to him...
Ewwwww... Now he is going to give me looks....

Bader: "Ha Shoug... Shlonich..???"
Shoug: "Zaina... Shonik?"
Bader: "Tamam...I missed you..."
Shoug: "Awww i missed you too my childhood friend..."

I giggled...
And so did he....

Bader: "Oh this is my friend Sa3ad..."
Sa3ad: "Gwa Shoug Shlonich...?" He gave me a dirty look...

He knew that 9ager loved me and that i was with him...
He was jealous....
He wanted me to be his...
But he was just a brother to me...

Shoug: "Allah ygaweek... Tamam.... W enta Shlonik?"
Sa3ad: "Tamam...!!"
Bader: "Wait you know each other..."
Shoug: "Ya he is with me in University.."
Bader: "Oh... Cool.."

Bader is open minded...
He was my childhood friend...
We used to always play together..
He used to always protect me...


Mama: "Yalla lets go home..."
Shahad: "5alti can Shoug come over please... please...?"
Mama: "Okay bs first come over to our house let Shoug changed and take a shower and rest a bit... Then Komar can take you..."
Shahad: "Okay...."


9ager was talking with Jaber...
I don't know what they were saying..
But they were both smiling a me..
I just smiled back....


I went home...
Took a shower and Shahad waited for me in my room...
I got changed so i can go to Shahad's house..
I wore a knee high light purple dress...
With black high heels...
And black accessorise...
I put some make up and put some of my Rouge Artist Intense Matt Number 4...
Shahad: "Yalla Shoug...."
Shoug :"Yalla i am done one second bs...."

I quickly got out my blackberry to check on 9ager...

I found that he sent me some BBM's:

9ager Al X...: "Shoug...."
9ager Al X...: "7ayatii...."
9ager Al X...: "3omrii..."
9ager Al X...: "Shougty..."
9ager Al X...: "Morty..."
9ager Al X...: "Wainch Shoug?"
9ager Al X...: "Shougo...."

I quickly began to type...

Shoug Al X...: "Halla 7ayatii... Sorry wallah i was taking a shower..."
9ager Al X...: "Emmmm Herbal Essences..."
Shoug Al X...: "Hhhhh Eee....:)"
9ager Al X...: "I missed you already Shoug..."
Shoug Al X...: "Me too :("
9ager Al X...: "Wanich..?"
Shoug Al X...: "I am going out now...!!"
9ager Al X...: "Wain!!!"
Shoug Al X...: "My cousin Shahad's house..!!"
9ager Al X...: "Give me the address...!!"
Shoug Al X...: "Laish?"
9ager Al X...: "Because incase anything happens...."
Shoug Al X...: "Okay.. Surra.. Block..................................................."
9ager Al X...: "Okay... You will sleep there?"
Shoug Al X...: "Eee...."
9ager Al X...: "Inzain... Emmmm... Shino labsa..?"
Shoug Al X...: "A knee high dress... Laish?"
9ager Al X...: "Becuase i don't want anyone to look at you... I want you mine only..!!"
Shoug Al X...: "I am always going to be only for you 9ager...!!"
9ager Al X...: "Take care okay... And if anyone annoys you tell me..."
Shoug Al X...: "Okay....."
9ager Al X...: "A7bich... <3"
Shoug Al X...: "Mo kithrii.."
9ager Al X...: "La ana akthar ;**..."
Shoug Al X...: "Bs 9ager tara walla asti7ii.."
9ager Al X...: "Tomato face..."
Shoug Al X...: "Hhhhhh..."
9ager Al X...: "7ayatii entay <3..."
Shoug Al X...: "7abibii enta..."


Shahad: "Shoooooooouuuuugggg yalla...."
Shoug: "Okay okay....."

I quickly got my bag and went downstairs...
I had my PJ'S and toothbrush since i was sleeping over...
But we weren't really going to sleep...
I don't really know why they call it a sleep over....
We stay up all night......
We barely sleep....

I rode the car with Shahad...
And Komar drove...




-





We got to Shahad's house....
Bader was sitting in the living room and guess who was sitting next to him....


"SA3AD......"

Offfffffffffffffffffff waiiiiiiii3...

We quickly went into Shahad's room..
We sat and i told her everything....
I told her about 9ager and everything that happened and the brain memory problem and how he made me fall in love with him everyday...

Shahad's eyes were wide open and she was smiling...

Shahad: "Emmm Shoug i have to tell you something too..."
Shoug: "Shino??"
Shahad: "I am with someone..!!"
Shoug: "Mino..?"
Shahad: "Majid...!!"
Shoug: "Mino hatha?.."
Shahad: "He is with me in University..."

Shahad is in AUK....

Shoug: "Ooooohhhhhh...."


Me and Shahad sat and talked about our boys....
She talked about Majid..
While i talked about 9ager....

Then we decided to watch SCREAM 4...
We sat in bed and watched it while eating popcorn...
I was talking to 9ager....
There was a scary part so Shahad held me tightly...
Suddenly someone knocked the door...

SHAHAD+SHOUG: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..."

We jumped from our places...
The popcorn fell on the floor...

In came Bader and Sa3ad...

Shahad: "Allah ya5ithkom inzain..."
Shoug: "You scared the hell out of us...'

They just kept laughing at us....

Shahad: "Bader what do you want...?"
Bader: "Ta3alay one second i want to tell you something Shahad.."
Shahad: "Okay..."

Shahad went outside the room with Bader...
Leaving me and Sa3ad alone...


Sa3ad: "Shoug i missed you..."
He moved towards the door and locked it...
He then took the key and put it in his pocket...

My heart skipped a beat...

Shoug: "What are you doing...!!"
I kept sitting on Shahad's bed..

Sa3ad then moved towards me and sat next to me...
He came close and began to whisper in my ear...

Sa3ad: "I need you Shoug...  I want you... Leave 9ager.. 9ager 7aywan... I won't let him take you from me...."
Shoug: "Enta il 7aywan... Wa5r 3ani....."
I got up and left him sitting on the bed...
I walked towards the door... I was about to knock and bang the door so Shahad can come....

He ran towards me and held my arm...

Sa3ad: "WAIT..." He said angrily...
Shoug: "Wa5r 3ani or i will scream wallah..."
Sa3ad: "Scream and see what i will do to you Shoug..."

He pushed me towards the wall...
My head bumped the wall hardly....

I was scared...
I began to cry...
My head was hurting me...
My heart was beating fast...

I didn't know what to do..
I closed my eyes tighly..
He was whispering in my ears...

Sa3ad: "Enta r7 it9eereen 7agy.. Let 9ager go to hell... You are mine now...!!"

I had an idea...
I didn't know what to do..
This was my chance...
I lifted my leg and hit him with all my strength in his private place..
He fell on the floor...

Sa3ad: "Ouuuccccchhhhhhh..."

I quickly ran towards the window and opened it...
I jumped out since Shahad's room was on the ground floor...
I looked to find Sa3ad getting up...
He looked in pain...
He deserved it...

I ran as fast as i could...
I was crying...

I heard someone call my name...
I turned to find Sa3ad running after me...

I ran and ran and ran.....
It was dark..
I was crying..
I didn't know what was infront of me i just kept on running...

I could hear Sa3ad..

Sa3ad: "Shoug... Shoug ta3alay... Shoug wait... Ya 7aywana... I will show you... If you don't stop now i will kill you... Shoug.."
He kept on yelling...

I turned my head to look if Sa3ad was going to catch me...
I wanted to know if he was close...
He was getting closer...

I was getting tired...
And i was crying...
My heart was beating fast...


I turned my head to face forward...
I bumped into this tall figure.......





 

No comments:

Post a Comment