Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Chapter 27


This post is dedicated to @A_Alkandari24 and @Abeer_AY and @N_6khaim_317 and @SaAlahmad  and @shosha_ssk and @futouh_98 and @Fatoum23 ....
Hope you enjoy this post...

SHAGER!!!!!


The time went by and it became 11.30am...
9ager was still sleeping....
I was getting sooo bored...
I decided to go and wake up 9ager...

I got up and unlocked the door...
I put my hand on the handle and pulled the handle downwards...

I knocked on 9agers door and opened his door...

The lights were off but the curtains were open and so the room was bright...
I looked at his bed...
It was messy... But there was no one sleeping...

I looked around the room...
I walked to see if he was in the bathroom...
But there was no one...

I suddenly noticed a figure in the balcony of the room...

The balcony had two comfortable classy chairs...
I moved towards the balcony and opened the door...
I saw 9ager sitting down on one of the chairs...
He was wearing his PJ'S
He had his headphones on... He was looking at the lovely view of the balcony....

I poked his shoulder...

He jumped... And quickly took off his headphones...

9ager: "Oh hi Shoug... Emmmm... Oh let me explain.... We are in America and we are here because..."

I gave him a weird look...
I interrupted him...

Shoug: "Ishfeek 9ager....?"
9ager: "La mafenii...." He suddenly jumped.... "What did you say...?"

He turned his whole body towards me to face me fully...
I gave him a look wich mean "What's wrong with you..."

Shoug: "Ishfeek 9ager..."
9ager: "You know my name..!!!" He looked shocked...
Shoug: "9ager your freaking me out what's wrong..?"
9ager: "Shoug you remembered...!!" He had a wide smile on his face
Shoug: "Remembered what..?"
9ager: "Never mind never mind....."
Shoug: "Ishfeek 9ager..? I came here cause i was bored alone..."
9ager: "Shoug can you tell me everything you know...!!"
Shoug: "Ha.... About what?"
9ager: "Ya3ni why are we in America... And whatever..!!"
Shoug: "9ager what are you forgetting like me..? We are here in America cause i have this brain problem... I keep on forgetting what happened yesterday..... Emmmm.... But wait i remember what happened yesterday... You took me to the park...! What...? Is this stupid brain memory problem going away?!"
9ager: "Shoug 7ayatii wallah... Ta3alay...!!"

He held my hand and pulled me and made me sit on his lap....
He huged me...

I felt his muscles...
I could smell the men perfume he had on...
I felt safe...
I wanted to stay in his arms forever...

I suddenly felt awkward so i moved a bit...
He then let go of me...

9ager: "Sorry but i was so happy i didn't know what to do...."
Shoug: "Emmm it's okay..."

He stared into my eyes and smiled...
I adored his dimpled smile...

I got up cause i felt that is was weird...

9ager: "Go dress up... I will take you to the hospital..!!"
Shoug: "Okay bs call my mum first... Okay..?"
9ager: "Okay...!"

I went and got dressed..
I wore the USA flag shirt with the greenish pants and i wore blue high heels...
I left my hair down....








I went to find 9ager ready and waiting for me...

Shoug: "Kalamt Omy?"
9ager: "Eee...!!"
Shoug: "Inzain yalla 5al namshy..."
9ager: "Yalla..."




-




Doctor: "Hello Shoug... How are you..?"
Shoug: "Fine..!"

Me and 9ager were sitting in the Doctors office...
His furniture was classy...

Doctor: "I heard you didn't forget what happened yesterday!!!"
Shoug: "Yes i still remember..!!"
Doctor: "Can you come with me so we can do some check ups..!!"
Shoug: "Okay...!!"


I was about to get up when 9ager grabbed my hand

9ager: "Lat5afeen ana r7 an8ir miny... r7 ashtaglich... Na6rich 3ala naaaaaaar..."

I blushed at his words....
He was so sweet...

Shoug: "A7bik...!!!"
9ager: "Mo kithry..." He winked..


"See why i love him"


9ager talked in Arabic infront of the Doctor cause he didn't want the Doctor to know what we are saying... Since the Doctor was American..

The doctor took me to a room and made all the check ups...
When we were done we went back to his office...
9ager was inside and he was waiting for us...
He had his Blackberry in his hand...

When he saw us he closed his blackberry and stood up...
I sat infront of 9ager and 9ager sat back down... The Doctor sat behind his desk...

The Doctor was an old man with white hair....
He wore glasses and his face was wrinkled...

Doctor: "According to the check up, Shoug is rememebering... She now should rememeber what happened in September... And she should remember everything.... To make sure i want you to ask her a question about what happened between you.."

9ager: "Okay... Shoug wain il mokan ily i3tarft ib7oby lich?"
Shoug: "Emmmmmmm...."

9ager looked worried, I can see it in his eyes...
If i didn't answer right i knew i was going to break his heart...
I didn't want to do that...

Shoug: "Lama kina ib 360 mall, 5athatney bara... W ga3dna 3ala a bench..."

9agers eyes turned from worry to happiness...
He had a wide smile on his face...

9ager looked at the doctor..

9ager: "She answered right...."
Doctor: "Ahhhhhh Good good.... " He said it in a joyful voice... "You remember Shoug... Now no need for you guys to stay here... You can go back to Kuwait... I hope you two lovers a very good life..."

Me and 9ager looked shocked...
How did he know...

Doctor: "For your information i know when two people love each other... And plus i understand Arabic... Ma3 il salama...."

Me and 9ager smiled...
We got up and headed to the door...
9ager then slipped his hand into mine..

I looked at him and smiled shyly...

I was lucky to have someone like 9ager to care for me and love me...
I was sooooooooooooo happy i don't know how to describe it.......

We decided to call my mum...

Mum: "Aloo..."
Shoug: "Aloo halla yuma... Ana Shoug... Yuma i remember everything, everything..."
Mum: "Ahhhhhh 7ayatii wallah... Yalla we reserved two tickets for you and 9ager for today night... Inshallah in the morning you guys will be in Kuwait..."
Shoug: "Ishtagtlich yoma..."
Mama: "W ana ba3ad ya 3omrii..."
Shoug: "Yalla Mama ma a6wil 3alach..."
Mama: "Yalla ma3 il salama...."

We closed the phone...
Me and 9ager spent the whole of the day in the hotel...
We sat and watched TV...
We had lunch in the hotel... As we ordered food...
Suddenly after eating, 9ager began to talk...

9ager: "Shoug r7 an8ir till you become 18 and then your going to be mine...."
Shoug: "9ager it's still early..."
9ager: "No it's not... Your turning 17 in a month..."
Shoug: "Eee I know, Ta3al 9ager, when is your birthday you never told me!!!"
9ager: "The same day yours is...!!" He smiled...
Shoug: "What... Your on November 26..????"
9ager: "Eeeee....."
Shoug: "Wanasa.....That's so fun!!"
9ager: "La t'3ayreen il salfa...."
Shoug: "Walla mo chithy... Bs...."
9ager: "Ya3ni Shoug you don't want to marry me... You don't love me..." 9ager said sadly.. He got up and started to pack his bag to get ready for the plane...

I got up and followed him...

Shoug: "9ager wait..."

He ignored me....

Shoug: "9ager please... Don't do this..!!!"

He kept on ignoring me...

Shoug: "9ager..."

He stopped and turned to face me...

9ager: "If you don't want to marry Shoug i can't force you it's up to you... Shoug I told you I love you and want to marry you 3ala sonat allah w rasolh... W ba3dain..."

He suddenly stopped talking...
He stopped becuase of me...
I put my hand in his...
He looked down at our hands....
I then suddenly said

Shoug: "9ager ana a7bik..........."

I felt my heart beat faster when I said that...


Shoug: "I really do truly love you 9ager... I love you with all my heart and i am willing to live with you all my life..."

9ager stared into my eyes and i kept staring into his eyes...
I could feel him squeezing my hands tightly...
I felt safe... I felt the heat of his hands run through my body..
The atmosphere was getting tenser again...
My heart was beating faster...
I adored his eyes...
Those amazing brown sparkling shiny eyes...
Which looked at me with love and care..
These eyes which were surrounded with thick black eyelashes...


After a long time he talked...

9ager: "Abich itkoonin yambi Shoug.. I wanna wake up every morning and find you next to me.. I wanna see your eyes every day.. I want you to be mine.. I don't want anyone to share you with me.. I want your heart and your eyes and your lips and your hands and you to be mine... Abich for me.."
Shoug: "I will 9ager... One day i will.."
9ager: "I am dieing for this day to come..."

I felt that i had to change the subject...

Shoug: "Shino il 7ilow tawa za3lan min 7abebta..?" I slapped his arm playfully..
9ager: "Shlon az3al minich... Magdar..!!!"

I giggled...

9ager: "You know that you stole my heart... I don't know what you did to me..."
Shoug: "I know... I am wicked...." I laughed....

9ager laughed along...

At last it was time to leave...
We checked out the hotel and went to the airport..
We rode the airplane and travelled....




-




At last we got to Kuwait....
I was so happy i was back home...
We got down the airplane and got our bags..
It was morning in Kuwait.. 9am..

The doors opened and I walked in...
I looked around.. I was searching for my mum...
9ager was right next to me..
He was holding the bags...


At last i spotted my mum from a distance...
My brothers and step dad came...
All my cousins and aunties and uncles were there, so was Lulu.....


But I spotted somebody else too...

Somebody I didn't want to see..


I wasn't in the mood at all....










No comments:

Post a Comment