Thursday, June 28, 2012

Chapter 35




Sorry for not posting guys but i was very busy..
What you heard guys was true....
I am ending this story soon...
Cause i have another story in mind...
I hope you enjoy this post...
#TEAMSHAGER...






My heart skipped a beat....
I was petrified....

I turned around slowly to see Bader...
Bader is Shahad's brother....
So he is my cousin...

Bader: "Halla shlonich..?"
Shoug: "Ahlaaainnnnn.... Tamam.... Shlonik ent..?"
Bader: "Tamam.... I missed you..."
Shoug: "Me too...."
Bader: "Are you feeling better..?" He put his hand on my arm...

9ager stared at Bader's hand sharp...

Shoug: "Eee il7amdellah...!"
Bader: "Il7amdellah.... Yalla come over to our house today... 3azmich...!" He squeezed my arm..

9agers eyes were still staring at Baders hand....

Shoug: "Emmm Inshallah i will see with Shahad..."
Bader: "Malich shi'3il ib Shahad.... I will take you out...!"
Shoug: "Inshallah Inshallah..."

9ager just stood there staring at Bader and where his hand was....
He was filled with jealousy...
I moved away so Bader could move his hand...

Shoug: "So what are you doing here...?"
Bader: "I came to pick up Sa3ad.... Did you see him..?"

Wai3 Sa3ad....

Shoug: "Emmm no sorry..."

9ager coughed...

Shoug: "Oh... This is 9ager.... He is a classmate..." I pointed to 9ager...
Bader: "Halla..." He put his hand out to shake 9agers hand...
9ager: "Halla feek..." 9ager gave him a sharp stare then shook his hand...

I tried to change the subject to make 9ager act normal...

Shoug: "Emmm 9ager did you get what i was explaining...?"

I tried to show Bader that 9ager was a classmate...

9ager: "Emmmm yeah yeah..." He played along...
Bader: "Asta4in... 5al adawr Sa3ad..."
Shoug: "I4nik ma3ik...."

Bader walked away...
9ager kept his eyes sharp on Bader...
After Bader disappeared in the distance 9ager looked at me....

9ager: "Mino hatha....?"
Shoug: "My cousin....!!"
9ager: "You're not allowed to go to his house today...!"
Shoug: "3afwan ma sima3t...!"
9ager: "Shoug you're not going out with Bader...."
Shoug: "Ishfeek... He is only a cousin...."
9ager: "Okay even though...."
Shoug: "Oooohooooo now we start with your jealousy...."
9ager: "Shoug wallah if you go... I will come and carry you and take you... I swear... I don't care.."

I knew 9ager was crazy and he would do that....

Shoug: "Okay okay... Bs la y3a9ib il 7ilo...."
9ager: "Mo im3a9ib...." He was still angry, I knew it...
Shoug: "Bs 9ager..." I slapped his arm playfully....
9ager: "Okay okay... Today call me tell me when and where your going....!"
Shoug: "Inshallah 3ami..."
9ager: "Ana mo 3amich ana raylich..."
Shoug: "Inshallah 7ayatii..."
9ager: "Eee chithy a7san..." He smiled...

My phone rang...
I looked to find Komar calling...

Shoug: "Yalla Komar is here...."
9ager: "Okay... Take care..."
Shoug: "Inshallah...."

I walked away and went into the car...




-




I was sitting on my bed playing with my phone when i got a call...
It was Fay...

Fay: "Alooo Halla Shoug.."
Shoug: "Halla Fayoo...."
Fay: "We are going out today... Come with us..."
Shoug: "Where..?"
Fay: "360.."
Shoug: "Wanasa.... Ma3 mino..?"
Fay: "All the girls...."
Shoug: "Lulu is coming...?"
Fay: "Eee...."
Shoug: "Inzain what time..?"
Fay: "5pm..."

I looked at the time...
It was 4pm...

Shoug: "Okay who else is coming....?"
Fay: "Shino ta78ee8..?"
Shoug: "Hhehehehhe sorry.... 5ala9 5ala9 I'm coming.."
Fay: "7ayatii wallah... I am coming to pick you up... Get dressed... Yalla Bye...."
Shoug: "Bye..."

I quickly closed the phone and called 9ager...

Deeeeet

Deeeeeeeeeeeet

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

9ager: "Halla 7ubii...."
Shoug: "7ayatii.... I wanna go out ok..?"
9ager: "Where..?"
Shoug: "360 mall...."
9ager: "When...?"
Shoug: "At 5..."
9ager: "With who...?"
Shoug: "The girls...!"
9ager: "No...."
Shoug: "Shino..?"
9ager: "Giltlich Mamnoo3....."
Shoug: "Laish..?"
9ager: "Bs..."
Shoug: "9ager...."
9ager: "3yoona..."
Shoug: "Please..."
9ager: "No...."
Shoug: "Mabii i wanna go... Mo kafik...!"
9ager: "No Shoug.... You're not going..!"
Shoug: "Laish 9ager...?"
9ager: "Kaifii...."
Shoug: "9ager don't do this... Bader isn't going to be there...."
9ager: "Shoug la t7neeen.... Bs I said no means NO....."
Shoug: "Okay 5ala9 bye.... I have to go..."
9ager: "Shoug if you go ya walich..."
Shoug: "Na3am....?"
9ager: "Ily sima3ti..."

Why is he acting weird....
I didn't want him to go sad and mad and angry now...

Shoug: "Inshallah... Yalla bye..."
9ager: "You don't wanna talk to me..?"
Shoug: "No...."

I closed the phone and sat on my bed thinking of what just happened...
Why was he acting so weird....
What's up with him...?"
I walked across the room and held my brush and sat to brush my hair....
I was thinking of what just happened between me and 9ager....

Suddenly i heard the doorbell...
I usually run down stairs to know who it is... But now, I not in the mood...
I tied my hair in a messy bun and sat down on my bed...

I totally forgot about telling Fay not to come...
I quickly held my phone and was about to dial Fay's number when suddenly someone knocked on the door...

Shoug: "Mino..?"
...: "Marry...!"
Shoug: "What Marry...!"
Marry: "Shoug get dressed and come down there is someone waiting for you...!"
Shoug: "Who..?"
Marry: "I don't know...!"
Shoug: "Okay okay...."


I looked at the time it was 5pm...
Akeed its Fay...
Offffffffffff fashla....


I got dressed into this:











No comments:

Post a Comment