Sunday, July 1, 2012

Chapter 38





Please give me comments / feedbacks...
Either on ASK.FM http://ask.fm/bloggerkuwait
Or by twitter @blogger_kuwait ....
Or below....
Love ya...<3

This post is going to be very long...
I hope you enjoy this post....




I woke up in the morning and went with my mum....
We went shopping...
We bought clothes for the 5o6ba...

The dress was amazing...

The days went by...

We did the 5o6ba and after it in two weeks was the milcha...
And the 3ers is going to be on my birthday....

I am waiting for the wedding...
I am waiting for the day that i will be his....


The days went by quickly...
After 2 weeks is our birthday...






-





I woke up to the sound of this song....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKjnyhG8TsI


My phone was ringing..


Shoug: "Emmmmm....."

I was in bed... I was fast asleep....
My stupid phone was ringing...
I held my phone and pressed the green button and pressed the phone to my ear without checking who it was....

Shoug: "Alooo...." I said it in a sleepy tone..
9ager: "Wake up..... Shougooo..."
Shoug: "Emmmmm..."
9ager: "Shooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggggg...." He screamed it out.... And then laughed...

I jumped up....

Shoug: "Offffff 9ager......"
9ager: "Yalla lazy doll wake up.... R7 enroo7 enshoof dresses for the 3ers..... Yalla "
Shoug: "Okay..."
9ager: "Don't go back to sleep...."
Shoug: "Inshallah 3ami..."
9ager: "Ana mo 3amich.. Ana 7ayatich... Ana raylich... Ana 7abibich... Ana zojich... Ana oboj.. Ana omij... Ana denytich... Bs ana mo 3amich wala 5alich... 5al i3mamich w 5awalich 3ala 9oob... Ana 3omrich w bs.." He said it in a teasing tone...

I giggled...

Shoug: "Olla olaaaaa enta kil hathala.... Full option mashallah...."
9agger: "A7bich...."

I loved it when he changes the subject...

Shoug: "Ana akthar..."
9ager: "La ana..."

And i love it when we fight on who loves the other more...

Shoug: "Chub ana..."
9ager: "Afa.... Ana chub... hayen ya Shoug.... Bs still ana..."
Shoug: "Hehehehe la ana..."
9ager: "Heheheheh la ana...." He copied my voice... But he made it more girly...
Shoug: "9ager... bs...." I said it in a dalou3a tone...
9ager: "9ager... bs...." He copied me and made it girly...
Shoug: "Ent shino kasco..."
9ager: "Ent shino kasco...." He copied me again making it girly...
Shoug: "Ooooooooofffff bs 9ager..."
9ager: "Ooooooffffffff bs 9ager...." He copied me again making it girly...
Shoug :"5ala9 basid il talephone yallah bye..."
9ager: "5ala9 basid il ta...... La la yoba 5ala9 ga3d at'3ashmar... Shino il wa7id ma yt'3ashmar ma3ach.."
Shoug: "Ooooooohhh ishfeek 3a9abt...."
9ager: "Ma 3a9abt yoba... Entay ily itnarfizeenii..."
Shoug: "Ana.... hayen... Hayen ya 9ager Al X....."

9ager laughed...
I adored his laugh..

9ager: "Shino betsaween ya3ni..."
Shoug: "Ba3dain et3arf..."
9ager: "Ooooohhhhh wallah 5ift....."

I giggled...

Shoug: "Yalla 9ager 5al aroo7 albis..."
9ager: "Okay sa3a akoon 3indich.... Bye 7ayatii.."
Shoug: "Chaw...."
9ager: "Shino...."
Shoug: "Ya3ni bye.."
9ager: "Eeee okay chaw...." He giggled...

I closed the phone and took a bath....
I then got dressed, I wore jeans with a big shirt that had YOLO written on it....
I put some makeup on then waited for 9ager...

Suddenly my phone vibrated...


PING*
PING**
PING***
PING****
PING*****
PING******

I opened the BBM...
It was 9ager..

Shoug Al X....: "Ishfeek...?"
9ager Al X....: "Ana ta7at..."
Shoug Al X....: "Okay i'm coming... Stop the pings....!!"
9ager Al X......: "PING**
                              PING***
                                  PING****
                                      A7bich...."
Shoug Al X.....: "9ager bs...."
9ager Al X.....: "PING** <3"
Shoug Al X....: "I swear i am killing you..."
9ager Al X......: "PING***...
                               PING****
                                   PING*****
                                       PING******
                                           Amoot feech...."
Shoug Al X.....: "9AGER!!!...."

I closed the phone and went out the room heading to my mum's room...
I could hear the PING'S from 9ager...
I ignored them...

Shoug: "Uma...."
Mum: "Halla 7abibty..."
Shoug: "9ager ta7at... R7 enroo7 inshoof ashya2 3ashan el 3ers...."
Mum: "Okay bs take Marry with you...."
Shoug: "Okay..."

I took Marry and went outside...
I sat in front and Marry sat in the back seat...


9ager: "Halla 7ayatii..."
Shoug: "Halla...."

We couldn't talk properly since Marry was with us...
Suddenly 9ager held his phone and after a second i got a BBM...

9ager Al X...: "Laish Marry ma3ana....?"
Shoug Al X..: "Mama galat..."
9ager Al X....: "Eee okay... Ishfeech..?"
Shoug AL X....: "R7 athbi7ik... Bs en6ir 3alay...."

9ager laughed out loud...

9ager Al X....: "3adi 7alalich..."
Shoug Al X..: "Akeed 7alali...." I blushed...
9ager Al X....: "7ayatii entay..."
Shoug Al X..: "3yoonii enta...."
9ager Al X....: "A7bich..."
Shoug Al X..: "Look at the road, be careful..."
9ager Al X....: "Awal gooliha..."
Shoug Al X..: "Mabii..."
9ager Al X....: "Gooliha or I'm stopping the car..."
Shoug Al X..: "A7bik... Now drive...."
9ager Al X....: " ;*** Amoot feech..."

I closed my phone and looked at 9ager...
He had his eyes sharp on me...
I blushed...

He turned and faced the road...

Marry's eyes were on us...
She was listening to every detail that was said or done...

9ager stopped at a mall...
We got out and 9ager, Marry and I began to walk around the mall...

If he wanted to tell me something he would tell me on BBM...

On BBM:

9ager Al X....: "Shoug... Can we run away from Marry..?"
Shoug Al X...: "Shlon...?"
9ager Al X....: "5aliha 3alay.."
Shoug Al X..: "Okay  =)"

9ager: "Emmm Marry can you buy for us water please...."
Marry: "Okay...."

9ager then gave Marry money..

9ager: "We will wait here ok..."
Marry: "Okay sir..."

Marry walked away and went to buy water..
9ager then slipped his hand in mine...
Our fingers fitted in perfectly like a lock and key...

9ager: "Yalla ebser3a..."

He pulled me and i walked after him...
He pulled me into a shop and we observed Marry from far away...
She bought the water and then came looking for us...
She didn't find us...
She then pulled out her phone and called me...

My phone rang...
I quickly answered...

Marry: "Where are you Shoug..?"
Shoug: "Emmm Marry sit down near the restaurants and now we are coming but 9ager forgot something..."
Marry: "Okay..."

She then walked to the restaurants and sat down...
9ager then pulled me and we walked around the mall...
We went into a shop that had wedding dresses...

A woman that worked in the shop came up to me....

Woman: "Hello Ma'am.... My name in Lina.... Is this your future husband...?" She pointed to 9ager..
Shoug: "Hi... Emmm yeah...."
Lina: "Would you like to try on some dresses while your husband sat and waited... Meaning you would wear them and come out so he could see them...."
Shoug: "Okay...."
Lina: "Follow me..."

We followed her...
She took us to a room....
There was a small changing room that had a curtain and outside a comfortable chair...

Lina: "Have a seat sir..."

9ager sat down...

Lina: "You can go inside Ma'am and try on the dresses that are inside...."

Lina then went outside and closed the door behind her...

I looked at the dresses....
There were so many pretty dresses...
I decided to try them all on...

9ager: "Yalla Shoug go in and get dressed...."

I closed the curtain....
Then popped my head out from the side...

Shoug: "Don't you dare open this curtain or peak..."
9ager: "Ya 5ibla I'm your husband... Ya3ni 7alal..."
Shoug: "Even though... Walla a3almik...."
9ager: "5air inshallah..."

I closed the curtain and got dressed....
In every dress i walked around and made funny faces...
I twirled and danced in them....





9ager: "LAAAAAAAAAA......... Next....."
He laughed at the faces i was doing...




9ager: "Green..... Min 9ijich...." He laughed....
I made funny faces....
9ager: "NEXT!!!"




Shoug: "Would you get my tea..." I said it in a British accent....

9ager laughed so hard....
I made funny faces....
9ager: "A7mar...... Wai3.... NEXT!!!"





I made a kissy face ....
9ager laughed....
9ager: "NEXT!!!"




9ager: "PURPLE....!!!!! LA.....!!!" He laughed...

I twirled around the room...

9ager: "NEXT!!!"



9ager: "Morti tisi'3il in a circus....."

I laughed....
I then danced around...

9ager: "Next...!!!!"




9ager laughed so hard on this dress....

9ager: "Shino 3aza....?????"
9ager: "NEXT!!!"



9ager shook his head... Meaning no...
He was laughing hard on the faces I made...
He could even speak... He just shook his head...

9ager: "Hindiya il i5t...." The words came out from between his laughs..
Shoug: "Ana hindiya.... Did you see yourself in the mirror Mr. 9ager...." I crossed my hands...

9ager: "NEXT!!!"



9ager: "NO........ NEXT!!" He laughed...


I made funny faces...

9ager: "5ibla 5ibla...."
9ager: "NEXT!!!"



 9ager: "PURPLE!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! NEXT!!!" He laughed...




I shook my head left to right....
And made faces...
And danced in an Indian way....

9ager: "A3terf.... Morti Hindiya...!!!"
Shoug: "7ilo...."
9ager: "The dress no.... But you... Yes...."

I blushed.....








5 comments:

  1. Nice but its too SHORT ;p post the next chapter asap!!! But less pics and more words please... ;* best luck girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wallah u make my day by your comments...
    I am very happy...
    Thank you...
    Inshallah next post there where be more typing...
    Sorry bs i though people would like the photos....
    Thanks ;**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Afa 3alaich 7athreeen!! DOOOOOOM ENSHALLAH ;) ay shay 3ashan the sweetest, kindest, most adorable, amazing, fabulous, fantastic girl but most of all the most CUTEST girl ;** love ya my sweeeeet sweeeet blogger♡ dont be sorry its ok... Just fyi im a girl ;p y3ne incase u dont know.

      Delete
    2. I know you're a girl...
      I wouldn't of put a kiss if i thought you were a guy...
      Anyways thanks..
      Ur the sweet one..
      BTW Posted chapter 39 and it's long...:D

      Delete
  3. Ahaaa i thought enich matdren if i were a girl or a boy so glt khan agolooch wayed a7san XD Eee garaitaaa chenaa 3ajeeeeeeb ;) heheheheheeeee please i wish enich ma tkhal9een elblog cuz i really love the romance of shager :(

    ReplyDelete