Sunday, July 15, 2012

Chapter 7




Hi guys, shlonkom...?!
I really missed typing for the blog...
Btw what you heard was true, yes my name is Shahad...
And i didn't lie, people started calling me Samar for no reason...
This is the only account i have, i closed all the extra's...

Oh and about the girl making herself me, that wasn't me...
I only have this account @blogger_kuwait ONLY!!<3
If you're still confused you can DM me or ask me on ask.fm http://ask.fm/bloggerkuwait

Anyways i hope you enjoy this chapter...
Remember your comments ALWAYS make my day<3
If you find a mistake don't be shy to tell me...
Love you guys...;**
YOLO!!!











Shahad: "Emmm eee gool...!"
Mesharii: "Emmm bs bedoon za3al w lazim you promise ina ma r7 etsedena eb wayhi...!"
Shahad: "I promise yallah gool!!"
Mesharii: "Emmmm Shahad... Ana emmmm madre laish, bs ana 7abatich w ya3ni madre laish bs ma agdar akamil yomi ila lama akalmich, madre shino sawaitay feeni...! Ya3ni 7abatich wayd w dashatay galbi...!!"


His words shocked me...
My face went scarlet..
My heart was beating faster by the second...
I sat on my bed and hugged my pillow tightly while bitting my lip...
I kept quiet, I was shy, I didn't know what to say...

Mesharii: "Emmm Shahad..!"
Shahad: "Halla....!"
Mesharii: "Sima3tay ily gilta..?!"
Shahad: "Emmm ee....!"

I was scared and nervous and happy all at once...

Mesharii: "Abi a3arf rayich....!"
Shahad: "Mesharii emmmm ana tawa ma a3arfik wayd, w ana mo min hal banat ily ykalmoon, ma agdar asawii chithi ana asfa...!!"
Mesharii: "Shahad entay fahamtay '3ala6...!"
Shahad: "Shloun ya3ni...!!"
Mesharii: "Ana mabii al3ab, ana abi zawaj...!"
Shahad: "SHINO..?!" I was shocked...
Mesharii: "Eee Shahad, please, we can get to know each other more, I know it's only been 2 weeks, bs i am serious about this, ya3ni why not... My parents already know that i want to marry you, and i want to talk to your dad about it...!"
Shahad: "Mesharii, it's still too early, i don't know you well...!!"
Mesharii: "Please Shahad... Just give me a chance...!"
Shahad: "Emmm i don't know Mesharii, can you give me time to think about it..?!"
Mesharii: "Take all the time you need, I am waiting for you...!"
Shahad: "Emmm thank you! I have to go now it's late and i wanna sleep...!!"
Mesharii: "Emmm okay, goodnight Shahad...!"

I could sense that he was said...
His voice wasn't as cheerful as normal..!

Shahad: "Goodnight...!" I quickly closed the phone...



I broke his heart...
Miskeen...
Why did i do that...
Bs Shahad you only said you wanted time to think...
He is sweet and kind and everything bs i still don't know him very much...
Shahad you will get to know him...
Bs still i need time...
Offfffff, 7aram miskeen he was so sad when i closed the phone...
Why did i do that..?!
Shahad 5ala9 bs 6af, just think now, should i accept..?!
I like him yeah, bs i still don't know him...
Offfff Shahad just shut up and sleep...



I kept thinking of what happened...
It's like there were two converstations in my head...
One to say yes and one to say no...
I was confused, scared, nervous...
I didn't know what to do...






Mesharii's point of view...


Maybe i shouldn't have thrown it in her face like that...
I'm so stupid, i scared her off...
Laish sawait chithi...
Wallah ana a7ibha w abii atzwajha...
Ya rab etgool ee, ya rab...
Laish Mesharii, Laish, Laish...
Wallah meskeena 5ara3t'ha...
Ba3dain ehya tawa ma et3arifni 3adil, bs wallah ana a3irfha w a3arif kil shay 3anha...
Sa2alt 3anha eb kil mokan w kil a7ad ygool 3anha mo7tarama w bint nas...
Offffff ana abeeha ya3ni abeeha w itha galat la r7 a56ifha, mali shi'3il...
Mesharii wake up stop saying stupid things....
Offffffffffff where is my phone...

I held my phone and played a song...

( راشد الماجد - شلون انساك وانام )


علمني وشلــــون أنساك وأنـــــــــام

وأنا الي لك صاحي ايـــــام وايـــــام

شاغلني في بالــي شوقـك ولايروح

صـاحي ان ونايـم مايروح مايروح

عــلمـــني...
دنيــاك دنيـــــاي هـــو حـد يسـواك

في القلـب وياي في البـال ويــــــاك

يالغـالي وشلون تـظـن ابي انـسـاك

كيف الهوى يهون والقـلب يهـــواك

عــلمــني...

تسهر عـيـونـي تــحلـــم بـلــقيــــاك

ليـت الــي بـاقـي مـن عـمـري ويـاك

ماعـشت عـمري الـحـب ومـعــنـاه

لـوعـه وحرمــان مـاودي انــســــاه

...عــلمــني


 


The words were amazing...
The words continued to play....
I listened to them with passion....
I was thinking of just this one person...
This very special person...

S . H . A . H . A . D

The letters of her name twirled in my brain...
I remembered her smile, her laugh...
I loved it when she gets anger... She gets so cute...
I couldn't sleep, i wanted Shahad...
I wanted her to be mine and only mine forever...
I really hope she accepts...
I don't know what she did to me...
It's like she put a spell on me...
She made me go crazy about her...



Suddenly an idea popped in my head....
I smiled at myself...

I couldn't wait...
I wanted to do it now...
I wanted to make her smile...
She's been through too much...







Shahad's point to view....


I slept like a baby...
I was tired...
All i thought of was what Mesharii told me...








-








" Iphone ringing.....!!!"



My head was on the pillow and my eyes were shut...
I held my phone and answered...
I looked like this  -.0

" Mesharii..."


I quickly sat up and looked at the time...
It was 6am....


SERIOUSLY...????!!!!
6AM MAN....!!!!
OFFFFFF!!!!:S


I answered...


Shahad: "Alooo....!" My voice was cracky...
Mesharii: "9aba7 il 5air ya 7ilo...!"
Shahad: "9aba7 il noor...!" I blushed...
Mesahrii: "Yalla goomay i am waiting for you at Starbucks...!"
Shahad: "Shino...?! Emmm la, sorry i can't...!" I was shocked...
Mesahrii: "Wallah i won't do anything, it's not a date or something i just want to give you something...!"
Shahad: "Emmmm ma agdar.... 3indi dawam, I can't....!"
Mesahrii: "No you can... Ma r7 tita5araan, lat 9ereen 3aneeda.... I'm waiting for you hun, love you, bye...!!"


I looked at my Iphones screen...


WHAT THE HELL...???!!!!

"I LOVE YOU...?!"
"HUN....?!"

Did i call him yesterday in my dreams or what..?!
Ishfeeh hatha...
Yan wallah...



I decided to call Wedad...


Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet...

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet....

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet...

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet...

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet...


No answer...

Great!!:)
Now what...!!



NOUF!!!
I quickly dialed her number...


Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet...

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet....

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet...

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet...

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet...


No answer...
Great!!:)
NOW WHAT...!!


He can't be serious...
Akeed he is kidding...


Suddenly my phone rang...

It was Mesharii..
I answered...


Mesahrii: "Libasatay..?!"
Shahad: "La....!"
Mesharii: "Laish..?!"
Shahad: "Emmm i'm too lazy to get out of bed, plus i can't, i have classes....!!"
Mesharii: "Shahad get up yalla... I don't care, you won't be late, only half an hour... Yallah, don't make me come to your house and carry you out of bed... Tara i'm crazy and i would do anything!!"
Shahad: "6a3 hatha, min 9ijik ent, Hehehehe...!"
Mesharii: "3afwan i5tii gayil nikta ana...?!"
Shahad: "Your serious..?!"
Mesahrii: "Eee i'm serious....! You have 10 minutes to be in Starbucks...!"
Shahad: "Bs.....!" He interrupted me before i could continue my sentence...
Mesharii: "Mabi asma3 3ither.... Yalla... The clock is ticking you know....!!"
Shahad: "Okay laish ya3ni, ishtabii feeni...?!"
Mesahrii: "Offf Shahad lat 3andeen, yallah....!!"
Shahad: "Inzain inzain yallah bye...!"



I closed the phone and got dressed...
I wore this:














I then applied some makeup and then tied my hair in a messy pony tail...

Suddenly my phone rang...
It was Mesharii again...
I answered...

Mesharii: "Shahad wanich...?!"
Shahad: "Offfff Mesahrii lat 7en, i'm a girl, i need time to dress up...!"
Mesharii: "Shino sa3a....???!"
Shahad: "Yalla yalla il7een a6la3 min il bait...!"
Mesharii: "Okay.... Waiting 3ala naaar....!!"
Shahad: "Bye...!"


Wallah yan hal riyal...
Offfff... Let me just see what he wants...
I won't loose anything...

Shahad stop thinking and get up...
Now he will get angry... Yalla...
Offfff......


I grabbed my bag and ran out the house...
I looked at the time it was 6:45am...
My class started at 8:00am...
I calmed down...

I drove the car slowly while listening to ( اغلى هديه - راشد الماجد )


The thought of Mesharii didn't leave my mind...
Why did he want to see me...
What was he going to say...
I was curious and nervous...
I didn't have patency at all....
My heart was being hammered against my chest...





2 comments: