Sunday, July 29, 2012

Chapter 9




Hey guys....
I hope you're enjoying my story...
If you have any comments about my blog don't hesitate...
If you need help or don't understand something you can DM me....
I don't bite tara, wallah :p Don't be shy...
I love my readers and my silent readers too....
Love you guys....
YOLO!!!<3




***IMPORTANT***

(IF YOU WANT)=
I wanna change my DP on twiiter @blogger_kuwait , so if anyone can make me a picture with the sentence Passionately In Love i would be really thankful wallah...
The picture can be anything, a girl, anything, anything, kil shay min thogkom 7ilo akeed..
I will choose the best one, till now i got three and they are amazing, still looking forward to see others and the best one will be my DP, THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH;*****
Oh and you can send it to me as a mention on twitter...
Thank you again, I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH<3


ENJOY!!







I moved my finger across to the (N) and pressed it, then shifted my finger to the (O) and pressed it...

I then moved my finger to the send button...

Do i press it??!
Do i send it...?!
La Shahad....
I love him Shahad...
Shahad you have to, it's for the best, for your dad, for Fahad, for Noora...
I don't wanna break his heart...
Shahad think of your dad....


I moved my finger away from the send button, then back... I did that over 5 times...

DO I SEND IT?!!!!
NO SHAHAD DON'T...
YES SHAHAD SEND IT...


My brain was fighting with itself.....

I shut the voice that was in me and made up my mind....

I quickly erased what was written..

I then took a deep breath....

Just do it Shahad...
And whatever happens, happens....
It might not be meant to happen....

I then moved my finger to type my decision...



Shahad listen...
STOP THINKING AND SEND IT!!


I just closed my eyes and pressed on SEND...


I then closed my iphone and put it under my pillow...
My heart was beating faster...
My tummy was aching me...
I was nervous...
My heart was pounding against my chest...
I was breathing faster....
My knees jerked and started to shake....
My eyes kept on shifting from the clock, to my pillow, to the ground....
My face was red, i can feel my cheeks heating up...
I was sweating and the atmosphere was getting tenser...






Mesharii's point of view....


The song i was listening to was interrupted by a message...
I stood up from my bed and walked around the room while opening my phone....


IT WAS FROM SHAHAD....
My heart skipped a beat when i saw her name...
I quickly opened the message...

When i saw what was written it was like someone just stabbed me....

LAISH....???!!!
I didn't do anything bad...
Did i treat her bad...
Why doesn't she love me...?!
I don't understand why she doesn't love me...
Why did she say no.....

I read the letters again...

NO...


I felt like just stamping my foot and screaming and shouting like a 3 year old who didn't get the chocolate he wanted...

I sat on my bed and felt really bad....
I quickly dialed her number...

It beagan to ring....



Yalla reday ya Shahad...
Yallah Shahad...
Pick up, pick up...



Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet...
Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet...
Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet...

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet...

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet...


NO ANSWER



I called her again....


Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet...

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet...

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet...


Deeeeeeeeee-----


Someone picked up....




Shahad: "Alooo!"
Mesharii: "Shahad laish giltay no wallah 7aram 3alich, ana a7bich!"
Shahad: "PROVE IT!!"
Mesharii: "You don't believe me?!"
Shahad: "I don't believe many people Mesharii, and you have to work hard for my trust and love!"
Mesharii: "Fine, I will prove it Shahad, and i will show you how much i love you, but please leave the ring with you, give me a chance, and i will prove it, i will!!"
Shahad: "Emmm okay, i have to go know, tabi shay?!"
Mesharii: "La bs abii salamtich, w 3a6eni for9a Shahad!"
Shahad: "Okay!"
Mesharii: "Thank you!"
Shahad: "Goodnight!"


And she closed...




Offffff i don't care, this girl, i want...
Abeeha w abee e3nadha w tha7kat'ha w kil shay feeha...
Mali shi'3il...
I will prove to her that i love her...
I can do this and i will do this....
I love her and i won't let go...
SHAHAD IS MINE AND ONLY MINE!!!!
I just have to prove it...
AND I WILL!!







Shahad's point of view....


I know i broke his heart, bs i had to do this...
It's still too early, i want to know him more...
Mabii andam ba3dain, just to be on the safe side....
Even though from inside i was dieing, i had to be patient...


I decided to sleep since tomorrow was Thursday and i had to work up early for University...
I slept like a baby with the thought of Mesharii floating around in my head...








-







BEEEEEEEEEZZZZZ..

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZ....

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZ...


I felt my phone vibrate....

Shahad: "Offffffffffffffffffffff......!!"

I looked at the time, it was 6am!
SERIOUSLY MINO HATHA IL FATHII...!!!

I covered my face with the blacket...



BEEEEEEEEEZZZZZ..

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZ....

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZ...


There was someone sending me whatapps....
It was so annoying...
My phone kept vibrating....

Shahad: "Offffffffff Abii anam, I'S 6AM FOR HEVENS SAKE PEOPLE!!!!"


BEEEEEEEEEZZZZZ..

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZ....

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZ...

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZ......



Shahad: "I'm up wallah im up....!!" I sat up and held my phone...

I opened the whatapp...
25 whatapps from Mesharii....

Shahad: "OOOLLLLLAAAAAAAA....!!!!!!"

I quickly opened the chat...


Mesharii:

Shahad
Shahad
Your asleep?!
Shahad
Wake up
Shahooood
Shahad
Shahooda...
Shahad goomay
Shahad yalla 3ad wake up
Shahad your going to be late
Shahad
Shahooooooood
Shahad
Shahoodty
Shahad
Shahad
Wake up
Shahooood
Shahad
Shahooda...
SHAAAAHHHHHHAAAADDDD
Gomaaay
Shahad
Shahood

Shahad: "Il wa7d may 3arif ynam?!:)"
Mesharii: "Goodmorning!!<3"
Shahad: "Are you serious it's 6am, why do you always wake me up this early?!"
Mesharii: "Il7ilo em3a9ib <3"
Shahad: "Mesharii min 9iji, IT'S 6AM DUDE!!!"
Mesharii: "Fedat il em3a9ib ana!!"

My face was flushed with shyness
I couldn't stop smiling at the screen...
Thank god he was talking by whatapp, becuase if it was phone i would've kept quiet and didn't know what to say, at least by whatapp i can act...


Shahad: "Emga3dni 3ashan chithi, 5ala9 ishtabii, banam!!"
Mesharii: "Mako noom ya 7ilo, goomay, ana na6rich bara...<3!"

WHAT???!
BARA WAIN!!
HATHA MO MIN 9IJAH!!!

Shahad: "SHINO!!"
Mesharii: "Ily sima3ty!!"
Shahad: "Mesharii GOODNIGHT!!!"
Mesharii: "Goomay yalla 3ad Shahad, lat 9ereen 3aneda...!!!"

I skipped his Whatapps and closed the phone and went back to sleep...
He will get bored eventually and leave...
My mum always taught me to be "Thigeela" and i'm going with what she said...
"If he loves you, he would do the impossible for you and never give up!" My mum always said that...




Girls just an advice:


Don't run after someone who doesn't deserve you...
Don't do the impossible for someone who wouldn't even do the possible for you, be strong, don't give your heart to anyone, you will end up breaking your heart into pieces and believe me it hurts...
You need to make sure this person would die for you... He would do anything to see your smile...
And believe me if a guy really loved you he wouldn't talk to you in secret he would go to your house and ask for marriage cause he would be scared 3ala som3etich and he wouldn't allow a guy to talk to his sister so how would he allow it to you?!
Give your heart to the person who deserves it, not to a person who will play with it then throw it...
Remember your a diamond and a guy that loves you will take good care of that diamond not smash it into pieces...
So think carefully before you give your heart to anyone...
Note: If a guy says many love words >>>>> Believe me, HE'S A PLAYER!!!
If you need help with anything you can DM me girls, i'm always here for you and believe me i'm a good listener and adviser, i know many things about what guys do these days...
I won't tell anyone i promise, it will be a secret <3



I slept till 7am, i then got up and got dressed for University...
I wore skinny light blue pants, with a white shirt that had "I'M JUST AMAZING!!" Written on it in grey letters....
I wore white high heels with it...
I then left my hair down, naturally wavy, and applied some make up...
I held my purse, mobile and keys then walked towards the door...
I turned the handle and got out of my room....

Fahad and Noora already left for school and my dad was reading the morning newspaper...

Dad: "9aba7 il 5air yoba!"
Shahad: "9aba7 il noor...!"
Dad: "Ilyoum 3indich dawam?!"
Shahad: "3indi class baba!"
Dad: "Okay dery balich 7abibat obooj!"
Shahad: "7ather!" I kissed his forehead...

I then walked towards the door...

Shahad: "Love you daddy!!"
Dad: "W ana a7bich 7abibtii!!"

I opened the door and walked towards my car...


I was suprised...

I was shocked....
I stood there staring with shock....


Shino hatha?!
Ambaaaay hatha mo min 9ija...
Mo 9a7ii hal walad wallah!!!...
Maynoona rasmi...











2 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the next chapter ;) and thnx for posting oo I hope u post soon :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks xxxx...
    Inshallah the next chapter will be soon;**
    I'm happy you enjoyed <3

    ReplyDelete