Friday, July 13, 2012

Chapter 6






I hope you enjoy this post...
It is dedicated to my 830 followers...
Remember your comments make my day...
Don't be shy to tell me if there are any mistakes....

YOLO!!<3














Shahad: "OSAMA LET GO OF ME.... YA 7MAAR.... OSAMA..... 7ARAM 3ALAIK......!!!" I was shouting out to the top of my voice while crying...


I fell on the floor and Osama dragged me to his car, he had his hand around my arm and he was pulling me with him...
I could feel his nails dug into my skin...
It really hurts...

Shahad: "OSAAAAAAAMMMMMMMAAAAA......" I continued to cry...

I kicked him and yelled while crying...
He was heading to his car...

My heart was beating faster and i was scared...

I began to kick him but there was no use...
I then pulled his hand closer to my mouth and bit him with all my strength....

He let go of me....

Osama: "AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...." He screamed in anger and pain...

I quickly got up and was about to run away when i felt strong, aggressive, mental hands pulling my hair....
I was forced to stop, I winced in pain....
It was Osama...

Osama: "YA 7AYWANA...!!!" He yelled...

I began to shake...
He was going to kill me....
I was petrified...
My heart was being hammered against my chest...
My heart beats got faster by the second..
My tears ran down my face...

Osama was bad tempered and i knew after i bit him, i was in trouble...

Osama's hands got tighter against my hair...

Osama: "WALLAH YA SHAHAD AL X.... R7 TANDEMEEN 3ALA ILY SAWAITII FEENI....!" He yelled angrily...
Shahad: "Ana shino sawait feek... 7aram 3alaik... Thiba7t omi w yay tithba7ni ana ba3ad...?!" I cried...
Osama: "CHUB!!! CHUB WALLAH KILMA....!!"


I suddenly spotted Mesharii's black car...

Shahad: "MESHARII.....!!!!!!" I yelled in relief... "MESHARII ANA MINI, MESHARII, MESHARII.....!!" I continued to cry and yell and i waved my hands in the air for Mesharii to see me...

Osama quickly began to drag me to his car...
I tried to push him and kick him but he was stronger than me....

Mesharii got out of his car and ran towards us, Osama was still dragging me to his car....

Mesharii: "HIDHA....!!!" He yelled....

Osama stopped and held my arm tightly, facing Mesharii...
I winced in pain...

Osama: "W ENT MINO 3ASHAN ETGOLI HEDHA...???!" He yelled back...
Mesharii: "ENT SHAKO...!!?! NA3AM ISHTABII....???!"
Osama: "ENT ILY ISHTABI... OBOOHA W ANA MADRE....?!"
Mesharii: "HEDHA WILA WALLAH YA WALIK....?!"
Osama: "3ABALIK A5AF MINIK....!!!"
Mesharii: "ISMA3 EN MA MESHAT IL7EEN WALLAH R7 ANADEELIK IL SHIR6A...!!"

Shahad: "Please Osama please roo7 5ala9 hidnii....!!!" I cried...
Osama: "ENTAY CHUB!!"
Mesharii: "LAT 9ARI5 3ALAHA...!!"
Osama: "ENT MINO 3ASHAN ETGOOLI SHINO ASAWII....????!!!!"
Mesharii: "HEDHA, HEDHA GABIL MAT SHOOF SHAY MA Y3JIBIK....!!!"

Osama then held me tightly and threw me at the floor...
My head bumped the rough floor...
Everything went blur...
All i could hear was men screaming...
I felt dizzy...

SUDDENLY EVERYTHING WENT BLACK!!!










-









........: "Shahad..... Shahad..... Aloooo..... Shahad.......!!" A guy called out...



I felt dizzy...
My eyes were shut and all i could see was black...


......: "Shahad.... Shahad... Shahad goomay......!!!" The guy continued to call out...


I forced myself to open my eyes...
Everything was blurred...
I couldn't see well...
My eyes kept blinking continuously...


........: "Shahad.... You're awake..... Shahad.... At last....!!!" The guy continued to talk...


I looked up to find a guy in front of me...
He had a scar over his left eye, clear dimples, volume to his hair, tanned, brown eyes, black hair and a bruised eye...
I admit it, he was good looking...
I stared into his eyes deeply and smiled...
He smiled back and his dimples showed...


........: "Shahad....!!!"


Wait i know this guy...
I think i saw him before...

I quickly sat up...
My head was heavy and i felt dizzy....
It was like the world was turning around me....


.........: "Are you okay..?!"


I looked at him and smiled...


Wait i know this guy...
WAIT... Emmmmm....
He looks familiar...
WAIT....!!!
IT'S MESHARII....


I quickly stood up and cleaned myself up....
I felt embarrassed...
My face went red...


Mesharii: "Ishfeech Shahad...?!"
Shahad: "Emmm ana asfa, wallah, emmmm...!!" I looked at the ground and my cheeks were rosy...
Mesharii: "Ishfeech mesta7ya...!!"
Shahad: "Emmm mafeni shay, emmm wain Osama....!!" I looked around, there was no sign of Osama, it was only my car, Mesharii's car and Mesharii himself...
Mesharii: "Ra7....!!"
Shahad: "Eshfeeha 3anik..?!" I looked at the bruise, he turned his face trying to hide it...
Mesharii: "Emmm mafeha shay...!!"
Shahad: "La feeha, Osama dagik 97..??!!!!" I said it in a sad tone...
Mesharii: "Emmmm la...!!" He looked at the ground, he was embarrassed...
Shahad: "Lat chathib..!!!"
Mesharii: "Emmm ee dagni, bs 3adi... Emmm mafeha shay....!!" He lied...
Shahad: "Emmm ana asfa wallah, wallah sorry wallah...!!"
Mesharii: "La 3adi yoba mafeeni shay, emmm emshay 5al awadeech il mostashfa..!"
Shahad: "Laish mafeeni shay, bil 3aks lazim etroo7 ent il mostashfa 3ashan 3anik...!!"
Mesharii: "Ga3d agoolich mafeeha shay wallah...!!"
Shahad: "Ana asfa wallah...!!"
Mesharii: "Wallah 3adi, Lat ti3tethran...!!"
Shahad: "Emmmm.....!!" I looked at the ground...
Mesharii: "Shahad...!!??"
Shahad: "Halla...!" I looked at him..
Mesharii: "Mino Osama...?!"
Shahad: "Emmm hatha.... Emmm... hatha kaan 5a6eba, bs hadata lana kan y6i8ni w yi3arif wayd banat...!"
Mesharii: "Inzain shako omij bil mawthoo3...?!"
Shahad: "Shino ga9dik...!!?"
Mesharii: "Madre shino 5arba6 ga3id ygool omij w mai shino...!"
Shahad: "Emmm ana emmmm, lama hadata, Ahhh le7agni bil syara w sawait 7adith w emmm omi kanat ma3ay bil syara, ga3da yambii, w emmm min il 7adith omi emmmm, ahhhh, omi matat...!" I looked at the ground while saying it...

Mesharii's face suddenly went pale...
Shivers ran up and down my body when i said that...
I felt goosebumps..
Suddenly a tear fell down my face...

Mesharii: "Ana asif, la tabcheen, please, allah y5alich i5tii, la tabcheen...!!"

I quickly wipped my tear away...

Shahad: "3adi... Emmm.... 3adi...!!" I forced a smile on my face...
Mesharii: "Sorry wallah, Ma kint adree... Emmm akeed ma tabeen etroo7een il mostashfa...?!"
Shahad: "La mafeeni shay wallah...!!"
Mesharii: "Akeed wallah 5ayf yseer feech shay...!"
Shahad: "La mafeeni ila kil 5air...!"
Mesharii: "Il7amdellah...!! Shino hatha Shahad...??!" He said it in a worried tone while pointing to my arm...
Shahad: "Emmmm....!!" I quickly tried to hide my arm...
Mesharii: "Ashoof....!!"
Shahad: "Wallah mafeeha shay...!!!"
Mesharii: "Shahad...!!" He said it firmly... "Wareeni....!"

I brought my arm in front of me from behind my back...
It was bruised and had finger prints and nail prints....

Mesharii: "Hatha mo insan.... Hatha 7aywaan....!" He said it in a sad tone while giving me a painful look....

I felt awkward so i quickly moved my arm and hide it...
The atmosphere was getting tenser and i was embarrassed...
Mesharii then looked at me and smiled...

Mesharii: "Emmm inzain ana r7 awa9lich il bait, emshay jidami w ana r7 amshi warach...!!"
Shahad: "Huh, emmm la la mafee da3ii...!!"
Mesharii: "I insist...!"
Shahad: "Emmmm wallah mafee da3ii...!!"
Mesharii: "Lat 3andeen....!"
Shahad: "Emmm wallah mafee da3i... Mafe--" He interrupted me...
Mesharii: "Lat 3andeen w yalla rikbay syartich...!"

He then rode his car and i did the same...
I began to drive and he drove behind me...


Waaaaaay....
He's so sweet...
Bs mo china fashla...
Ambaaaayyy....
Offff this is so embarrassing...


I put my hand to feel my cheeks...
They were so hot....
I opened the mirror to look at myself while driving...
My cheeks were so red...


Offffffff Shahad...
Wallah meskeen en6ag 3ashanich...
Wallah maynoona... Laish giltilha..
Wallah fashla....
Offfff Shahad 5ala9 9ar ily 9ar...
You can't change what happened...
5ala9 bs 6af....
Bs lazim you thank him....
Offffff Shahad would you please shut up....
Offffffffffffff......



Mesharii stayed behind me the whole time...
I kept looking from the mirror to check if he was still there...
He never left my back i smiled shyly...

At last i got home, i parked the car and waved from far away...
He waved back and smiled, his dimples sank....
He was so cute....

I quickly went in...
I suddenly felt my phone vibrate...
I looked at the screen to find Wedad...

I quickly ran to my room ignoring my family members and answered the phone...

Shahad: "Aloo Wedad you won't believe what happened...!!" I smiled...
Wedad: "Shino....!" I can feel that she was curious...

I told her everything that happened and in detail....

Wedad: "Awwww that's so sweet, zo'3a.... Waaaay....!!"
Shahad: "Chub....!" I laughed...
Wedad: "6a3 hathi et'3ar... Hehehhee.....!!"

We sat and talked and laughed...

Shahad: "Yalla Wedad i need to change and i'm tired....!!"
Wedad: "Inzain inzain yalla bye....!"
Shahad: "Bye...!"

I closed the phone and then got changed...
I then sat on my bed and listened to music...
The volume was very high....
( تتلخص الدنيا - عبد المجيد )



ما أذكر متى
ما كنت بحياتي ألتفت ما لقى سواك
إنت عمري اللّي ابتدى وأول حياتي
مولدي لحظة لقاك
هاك هاك كلّي ضمني لك احتويني حنني
أنا من لي شوف عينك غير دربك دلني
تتلخص الدنيا بحبك ايه وربك
ياللّي ماغيرك ضروري
عالمي والناس إنت وحدك إنت
فيك متمادي غروري



The words were magical...
I listened to every word deeply...
The song affected me... It put a spell on me...
I listened to the words silently...
The music carried me with its beautiful words...
With its amazing melody and beats....
I loved how it made me go to another world...
My world, My own world, My own place....
The words pulled me, it made me feel alive, it made me smile....
It made me chill and relax... I felt happy...


Suddenly my phone rang...
I looked at the screen, it was Mesharii....
I then looked up to look at the watch that was in front of me...
It was 8pm....


I smiled at the screen, i then cleared my throat and answered....

Shahad: "Aloo....!!" I said shyly...
Mesharii: "Shlonich il7een...?!"
Shahad: "Tamam il7amdellah... Emmm shlonik ent, 3anik 9arat a7san..?!"
Mesharii: "Emmm ee ee, il7amdellah...!"
Shahad: "Il7amdellah...!"
Mesharii: "Emmm bacher r7 amer 3ashan il sayara....!"
Shahad: "Emmm ana 9ala7t'ha...!" I lied...
Mesharii: "Laish, w meta..?"
Shahad: "Bs 9ala7t'ha, please lat 7ageg, kafi ily 9ar ilyoum...!"
Mesharii: "Okay okay ana asif...!"
Shahad: "Mashkoor...!"
Mesharii: "Emmmm 3adi asa2al aselah..?!"
Shahad: "Emmm tefathal..!"
Mesharii: "Cham 3omrich?"
Shahad: "Emm 19...!"
Mesharii: "Il 3omr kila inshallah...! Inzain emmm momken so2al sa5eef..?!"
Shahad: "Emmm akeed ma r7 ykoon as5af minik, ok...!!"
Mesharii: "La, hehehehehe, okay.... Emmm 3adi etgolili 3an nafsich...?!"
Shahad: "Emm ma 3arif shlon...!"
Mesharii: "Goolay shino et7ebeen, cham a5 cham i5t kil shay..!"
Shahad: "Emmmm ok..!" I smiled... "Emmmm esmi Shahad Al X.... 3indi i5t w a5 bs ana akbar wa7da,  emmmm i love cats,  i love kids and i love eating pinkberry and Aero chocolate, I love swimming and emmm the country i love is Turkey, I love cooking and drawing since that's my major, i'm an architect...!!"
Mesharii: "Emmm okay what do you hate..?!"
Shahad: "Emmmm I hate anything green and i don't eat anything green, i'm allergic from crab, if you kill me i'd never eat egg, i don't really like it..!"
Meshari: "Inzain are you scared from anything ya3ni phobia...?!"
Shahad: "Emmmm I'm scared of heights and Emmm i have phobia from dolls, i hate them and im petrified from them, it's all from that stupid scary movie chucky...!!"
Mesharii: "Hehehehe min 9ijich, till now...?!"
Shahad: "Eee....!" I smiled shyly...
Mesharii: "Inzain ishme3na green...?!"
Shahad: "Don't ask me i don't know why...!"
Mesharii: "Ya 7lalich...!"
Shahad: "Emmm inzain you talk about yourself...!!"
Mesharii: "Emmm ma3arif wallah....!"
Shahad: "Okay...!"
Mesharii: "Inzain emmm would you draw me one day..?!"
Shahad: "Hehehehe sure....!" I smiled...
Mesharii: "Promise...?!"
Shahad: "I promise...!"



We sat and talked and talked and talked till 10pm...
He told me everything about himself...


At 10pm i closed the phone and slept while still having the image of Mesharii and his voice in my ear....


The days went by quickly....
It's been almost 2 weeks now...
Mesharii calls me and talks to me...
He's so sweet and kind to me the whole time, he always jokes around and makes me laugh at his jokes and tells me about his friends Rashid and Bader....
If i get sad from one of his silly jokes and close the phone in his face he waits a bit and then calls and apologizes...



Suddenly my phone rang, i ran and held it and answered...

Shahad: "Aloo...!!"
Mesahrii: "Halla Shahad, shlonich...?!"
Shahad: "Zaina, emmmm shlonik ent...?!" I blushed...
Mesahrii: "Tamam... Ha wain 6ala3tay ilyoum..?!"
Shahad: "Ma r7t mokan....!
Mesharii: "Afa laish...?!"
Shahad: "Mali 5ilg!!"
Mesharii: "Ishfeech ta3bana...?!"
Shahad: "La bs chithi, mafeni shay wallah, bs mabi a6la3....!"
Mesharii: "A7san 5alich bil bait...!"
Shahad: "Emmm ok...!"
Mesharii: "Inzain emmm Shahad 3adi agolich shay...?!"

My heart skipped a beat when he said that...
I quickly thought that something bad happened...
Maybe Osama did something...
I was nervous...
I really wanted to know...

Shahad: "Emmm eee gool...!"
Mesharii: "Emmm bs bedoon za3al w lazim you promise ina ma r7 etsedena eb wayhi...!"
Shahad: "I promise yallah gool!!"
Mesharii: "Emmmm Shahad... Ana...............................................












2 comments:

  1. Loved! Good work doll xx.

    This is my new blog.

    www.awakeneddestiny.blogspot.com


    -Fleur Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks...
      Inshallah i will...
      Thanks... xoxo

      Delete