Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Chapter 40 - FINAL!!!!!!!!



FINAL!!!!!!
This is the last post of this story...
There are more stories to come of course..
I am going to miss writing for this story...
I can't believe this is the last chapter....
I love you guys and I adore my readers and followers....
You guys always make my day and make me smile...

This chapter is dedicated to every single person that reads this chapter....
So it is dedicated to you....

You would make my day if i have many comments and feedbacks on this chapter...
Either by ask.fm or twitter or BELOW... In the comments place...


You guys are amazing!!!!
YOLO
TEAMSHAGER
AND I LOVE YOU GUYS <3




P.S : Don't worry... I am starting the new story straight away after this... Bs 3ashankom <3 ;**







-






Today is my wedding.....



I woke up at 4 am...
I couldn't sleep well... I was scared and excited at the same time....

I decided to call 9ager...

It ringed half a ring and then someone answered...
They answered quickly...


9ager: "Alo... Shoug 7ayatii..."
Shoug: "Sorry for calling late 7abibi bs i really wanted to hear your voice..."
9ager: "La 3adi, I am so happy you called... I was going to call but i was scared you were asleep... I didn't want to disturb you... I couldn't sleep... How are you feeling...?"
Shoug: "Emmmmmm I am scared and happy at the same time..."
9ager: "Ana 6ayer min il fara7a... You're going to be mine at last...."
Shoug: "A7bik w abeek lee ebroo7ii..."
9ager: "W ana amoot feech... Ya 3yooni entay..."

I blushed...

9ager: "Wanich...?"
Shoug: "Bil frash...! Wanik ent..?"
9ager: "Emmmmm ana Emmmmm Bil bait ga3id Emmmm Bil daar..." He was lieing...
Shoug: "Hmmmm..."
9ager: "Shoug...?"
Shoug: "3yoonha..."
9ager: "A7bich...!"
Shoug: "Prove it...!!!"
9ager: "Open your window, so i can prove it....!"

I was alarmed by his words...
Open the window....
Was he standing there...?

Shoug: "SHINO..???"
9ager: "Open the window...!!" He said it in a slow, romantic way....

I got up quickly and looked at myself in the mirror...
I looked okay...
I just quickly fixed my hair and put lip stick...

9ager: "Ishfeech...??"
Shoug: "Wala shay...!"
9ager: "Then open the window...!!" He was talking in a romantic way...
Shoug: "Inzain..!"

I opened the window to find 9ager standing with the phone to his ear...

9ager: "You stole my heart away....!!"

We still had the phone to our ears even though he was in front of me...

I blushed....

He then closed the phone and so did I...
He looked into my eyes deeply...

9ager: "May I come in.....!!!"
Shoug: "You promise not to do anything...?"
9ager: "Ya 5ibla... Entay mortii.... It's only the wedding that has to come..."
Shoug: "Promise...."
9ager: "I can't...."
Shoug: "Then mako...!!"
9ager: "Okay 5ala9 i promise...!!"

9ager came in and sat down on my hanged chair...

9ager: "Ta3alay bagolich shay...!!"

I walked towards him...
I then stopped in front of him...

9ager: "Come down a bit... I wanna whisper something in your ears.."

I went closer to him...
He then tricked me and pulled my arm making me sit on his lap...

Shoug: "9ager you have to go...."
9ager: "I can't sleep or do anything without getting a kiss...."
Shoug: "9AGER!!!!"
9ager: "Mabi!!! I won't go..." He crossed his arms...

I was sitting on his lap...
I felt the atmosphere getting tenser...

Shoug: "Offf 9ager....!!!"
9ager: "Yalla ebser3a...!!"

I moved towards his cheek and gave him a kiss...

9ager: "That kiss isn't accepted...."
Shoug: "W laish bala....?"
9ager: "Bs... It isn't accepted.... I didn't feel what i felt in the store last time..."

I looked at him and gave him a smile........

Shoug: "What is the point your trying to get to...?"
9ager: "I will show you the point I wanna get to..!!" He said it slowly and romanticly....


And before i could speak...
I felt warm lips over mine.....

I kissed him back...
It was magical....
I wanted to stay in that position forever...

I moved away and bit my lip...
My face was red...

9ager then carried me and got up...
He put me on the carpet and sat next to me...

He then put his arms around me and i put my head on his chest...

We sat and talked about random things...

9ager: "5ala9 wafagtay...?"
Shoug: "3ala shino...?"
9ager: "Eight kids..."
Shoug: "Eight....!!!!!! Make them 3 okay....!!"
9ager: "Six and i ain't going down..."
Shoug: "Emmm it's too early to think about these things..."
9ager: "7ayatii come closer...!!"
Shoug: "Mabii..."

There was still some space between us...

9ager: "Ya Um S3oud la etsereen 3aneeda...."
Shoug: "Mabi... Kafii.."

I looked away, I took a glance around the room...
I then looked back at 9ager...
When i looked back at 9ager i found his face right in front of mine...

My heart started to beat faster...

9ager: "You're one of a kind, when i see you i don't know what happens to me... I can't........"

I interrupted him by coming closer and kissing him...
I couldn't control myself...
I was under his drug of love...

I heard a voice in me...

Shoug!! Stop!! What are you doing...??
This is embarrassing!!!

I shut the voice in me...

He is your husband dummy...
This isn't 7aram...
Shut up and enjoy the moment...

I then backed away and looked at 9ager...
His eyes were still closed...
It was like he wanted more...
He was enjoying the moment...

I bit my lip....
9ager then opened his eyes....

9ager: "A7bich.....!!"

I blushed.....

9ager: "Get a paper and a pen w ta3alay...."

I obeyed...
I got a paper and a pen...

He took them from me and began to write....
I don't know what he was writing... He didn't let me see...

Shoug: "Ashoof...!!!"
9ager: "La wait...!!!"

I waited impatiently...
I tried to peak but he kept moving...

Shoug: "Yalla 9ager...!!"
9ager: "Yalla I'm done...!!"

He folded it....

9ager: "Miskay... Kiss the paper...."
Shoug: "Shino....????"
9ager: "Just listen to me...!!!"
Shoug: "Inzain!!"

I kissed the paper...
My lips which had lipstick printed lips on the paper...

9ager then signed it and made me sign it....

Shoug: "Shino hatha....!!???"
9ager: "Ta3ahod ina you will always be mine and you won't love anyone except 9ager Al X...!!!"

I smiled....

9ager then handed me the paper...

9ager Al X...: "Hide it...!"

I ran to my bed and put it under my pillow!!

9ager and I sat and talked and talked until 6 am....

Shoug: "Yalla 9ager you have to go....!!"
9ager: "I can't"
Shoug: "9ager please... Tonight i will be yours... Please..."
9ager: "Fine..."

We then said our goodbyes and 9ager went...

I quickly got up and took a shower...

The day went by and i went to the salon...
I did my hair and my makeup and my nails...

The time was coming...

I was in the hotel in my room when i heard a knock at the door...
I opened the door to find many of my friends standing....
Lulu and Shaikha and all the girls I loved were standing...

They came in and helped me...
I was nervous...

Lulu: "Shoug shut up a bit let me finish..."

She was fixing my make up...

Shoug: "Offffff Lulu....!!!!!"
Lulu: "Shoug ma 3indich 9aber entay..!!!"
Shoug: "Lulu yalla....!!"
Lulu: "Shut up a bit...!!"

When she was done, I turned around to look at myself in the mirror...

Who was that girl...
I looked so beautiful...
I didn't even recognize myself...
My hair was put up and my makeup was enchanting...
I looked amazing...
I never looked this pretty before...


Haya (A friend of mine) then held her perfume and began to spray all around me...
She filled me with perfume...

Shoug: "Bs Haya..."
Haya: "Offf Shoug.... You have to smell good..."
Shoug: "It's too much..."
Haya: "SHOUG!!"
Shoug: "Okay okay...!!"

Then my mum knocked at the door...

Mum: "Shoug Yalla... It's time..."

I opened the door...

Shoug: "How do I look Mama..?"

My mum looked at me in shock...

Mum: "You look amazing..." 
I could see the tears of happiness...

Mum: "Yalla mama 7abibty..."
Shoug: "Okay.. I finished..."
Mum: "Wait..."

My mum then showed me a necklace...

Shoug: "Shino hatha....?"
Mum: "It's a gift... Yalla turn around..."

My mum put the necklace around my neck and smiled at me....
I kissed her forehead...

I was wearing high heels so I had to bend down...

Shoug: "Wayed 7ilo Mama.... Mashkoora..." I hugged her...
Mum: "Yalla yalla..."

We got to the ball room and I waited so they could open the doors..

They opened the door and the lights were closed but there was one light that was shooting at me...
I walked in slowly with a big smile on my face...

I was looking around the room, while smiling...
There were 9ager's family, my family and my friends...
I was so happy...
At last this day came...

I sat down on the couch and looked at the women that were dancing...

Girls came up to me and kissed me....
And some took photos with me...

The time went by quickly...
Suddenly the DJ told the women to get there scarf's on cause the men were outside...

My heart started to beat faster and i began to sweat...
I was nervous...

Lulu quickly ran up to me and fixed me, and she told me that everything was going to be okay....
I really needed that...

Shoug: "Mahkoora Lulu...!!"
Lulu: "I love you gurl!!!"
Shoug: "Me more..."

Lulu then went and the doors opened...
In came 9ager, my step dad, my brothers and some other guys...

9ager looked so hot in the bisht...
He was so cute...

9ager was staring at me in shock...
His mouth was half open and he had a smile on his face...
It was like his eyes were going to come out....

He was shocked at how beautiful I looked...
He looked at me and smiled...
His dimples were so clear...
His thick eyes lashes were amazing...
I loved him so much....

I looked down and smiled...
I was so shy...

He then approached me and kissed my forehead...
I blushed...
My hands were shaking...

I kissed my brothers and step dad and then sat down...
9ager sat next to me...

The men went out leaving me and 9ager, and the rest of the women...
The women were staring at 9ager and I, their eyes wouldn't come off us....

9ager then came closer and whispered in my ear..

9ager: "Shoug... Is that you..?"
Shoug: "Eee.." I said shyly...
9ager: "You look.... Emmmm... You look beautiful..."

I blushed....

9ager: "Wain kan il 7ilo min zeman..."

I smiled...

Everyone was staring at 9ager and I.....

9ager then put his hand in mine and squeezed tightly...
I felt safe and happy.... But i was still nervous...
I felt his warm hands....
It was wonderful....

The whole time 9ager was talking to me...
He kept on complementing me and telling me not to be scared and to stop shaking...

The time went by and it was time to go up to our room...

We got off the couch and before i could take another step, 9ager carried me...

Some women were laughing at how crazy 9ager was...
And some smiled and some were jealous...

Shoug: "9ager 3aib let go...."
9ager: "Shhhhhhhhh You're mine now...."

He carried me up to the room...

He then put me on the bed and stood in front of me, he was staring at me deeply, while smiling...
I could see his dimples....

9ager: "You can't escape anymore... You're mine forever...."

He said it in a slow romantic way while locking the door...
I just blushed...


The night went by amazingly...
I was in love with 9ager...
He was my life now..
All i cared about was him...





-





I woke up in the morning to find 9ager sleeping next to me...
He had both his arms around me...
It was like i was trapped in his arms...

I slowly got up trying not to wake him up....
I took a shower and got changed into a light pink short dress...

I then brushed my long wavy hair and leaving it down...
I walked towards 9ager...

He was sleeping like a baby...
He looked so cute and handsome...

I sat next to him and gazed at him...
I enjoyed watching him sleeping..

I then put my hand on his hair and began to play with his hair...
I moved it down to his face and touched his soft skin...

Suddenly 9ager opened his eyes...
He looked at me and smiled...
I smiled back...

9ager: "Goodmorning sunshine..."
Shoug: "Goodmorning..." I blushed...

He then put his arms around me and pulled me to the other end of the bed..
He began to tickle me...

Shoug: "La 9ager.... Hehehhe.... Laaaaaa....." I was laughing and kicking him...
9ager: "Mabi..."
Shoug: "9ager hehehhehehe.... Stop...... 9ager... Hehhehe..."

He ignored me....
I tried to get up but he held me...
His grip was strong...

He pulled me over him and continued to tickle me...

Shoug: "9ager wallah ya walik.... Hehehhehe... 9ager...... Hehehehhe..."

I was able to run away...
I ran off him and ran inside the cupboard...
I held the door tightly....

He quickly ran after me and tried to open the door of the cupboard...

9ager: "Fichiiii... Yalla Shoug...."
Shoug: "Laaaa..... Mabiiii...." I laughed.....
9ager: "7ayatii entay... Bs open...."
Shoug: "Laaaa...."
9ager: "Fedatich... Bs fichay..."
Shoug: "Nooooo...... You're going to tickle me...."

He tried to open it...

Shoug: "La 9ager... Please......" I was still laughing...

He was stronger than me and was able to open the door of the cupboard...

9ager: "There you are....!!!"

He carried me....

Shoug: "Please don't tickle me...... Tikfa...." I said it in a dalou3a tone...

I moved my legs up and down while he carried me and put my head on his chest....
Making myself comfortable...

9ager then sat on the floor making me sit over him...
I put my hands around his neck and looked into his eyes....

9ager: "Bacher emsafreen tara, shahar 3asal...!!"
Shoug: "Wain...?"
9ager: "Seashell..."
Shoug: "Alllaaaahhh wanasa.... I have to get my swimming suit..."
9ager: "La 7abibty... You're going to wear one of my shirts with knee high shorts...."
Shoug: "Your shirts are huge on me...!!"
9ager: "I don't want anyone to see you... I only want to see you...!!!"

I blushed...

9ager was coming closer...

Shoug: "And if i say no...!!!"
9ager: "Mo kafich...!!"
Shoug: "Tadree eni 3aneda...!!"
9ager: "e3nadich mo 3alay Baba....!"
Shoug: "Inshallah Baba...."

Our faces now were right infront of each other...
He then kissed me...

My face went red....
I loved him....

I then sat next to him and he put his head on my lap...
We sat and talked while i played with his hair...
It was so romantic...

The second day we travelled to Seashell...
The place was amazing...
We had so much fun...
It was very romantic...






-






The days went by...
9ager and I are still together...
And we live in a big house in Salwa....
We have five kids.... And the sixth one is on the way...
We have three boys: S3oud, Yousef, Nawaf...
And two girls: Mais, Moudhi...

S3oud is the eldest then Moudhi then Yousef then Mais then Nawaf...
And the girl in my tummy is 3atharii

I still have the paper that 9ager and I signed...
I love him and I always have and I always will...



TEAMSHAGER!!!<3








17 comments:

  1. Shlun u travelled to seashell :/ mu seashell blkuwait ??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Btw 3AJEEEEEEEEEEEEB ♥_♥ YEYANIN bs heehee ;$ dont you think ena 6wel bs ma 9arat fe a7dath wayed ;P yala 3ala kil 7al thankyou so much for ur effort ;** mat ga9reen loveyou♡ thumbs up TEAM SHAGER

      Delete
    2. Sheashell is an island also....!!:D

      Delete
    3. Oh and thank you...
      Your so sweet...
      Inshallah you will like my next story...

      Thanks ;**

      Delete
  2. Ur welcome anytime sweetie , haha 9adgeny mu kthrch ur much more sweeter than me♡Ela 3ala 6aree >;) ma gltay sh9ar 3ala fay o abduallah + jaber o sager's sis?? 3ala ma a'6en esmha dana, ohh and thanks for everything;* atwaqa3 7af'6atne mn kither ma aktib comments:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shoug didn't really hear from Abduallah and fay..
      But she found out that Abduallah left Fay cause he found out that she was with someone else...
      Fay is now married and so is Abduallah but not to each other...
      Jaber and Dana got married...
      Bil 3aks u gurl make my day <3...
      And thank u;**

      btw the story is imagination... #justsaying

      Delete
    2. Adree al.story imagination :( fyi ana a7eb alfantasy o hal sowalif!!

      Anyways, jad im so damn sorry for bothering :'* bs mn kither ma a7eb alqi9a wayed as2al ;(
      Sorry again;*

      Best regards,
      Ur favourite reader...

      Delete
    3. Shako comment as much as you want...
      Ur comment makes my day...

      Awwww thank u ;**** <3

      Delete
    4. Abech tjawbenii b 9ara7a ;p if u dont mind ?!
      Y3ne its just a simple game...

      describe ur prince charming bs y3ne bl ma3qool some1 its not hard to find him in real specially in kuwait !!!
      mn na7yat shakla o shakh9eta o age o family o colour o type, o what age do u think is the best age for a girl to get married?

      Sorry 3al garga alzayda ;p bs 7abait al3ab ma3ach hal game if u dont mind !
      LOVE YOU♡

      Best regards,
      Ur favourite reader...

      Delete
    5. Emmm normal weight, normal height, thick eyelashes, a dimple, mascular body, non-smoker, cute, volume to his hair, wavy hair, sparkling eyes, athletic, kind, lovable, sweet, he loves me for who i am, he has to respect me, mo ba5il, yemoot feeni, doesn't play, doesn't love anyone else, emmm he gets jealous, romantic, 3adi i don't mind with his skin color ya3ni i prefer tanned... mo7tarm, fuuny, 9ayoob, talkative, 7aboob, eyaneen, ygaderni, thi8a, he prays, he doesn't hit me..
      The best age for a girl to get married is 20-26 ya3ni...


      Love you too <3

      Delete
    6. Hmm for me mu lazem kil hatha bcuz its already hard to find such a person mashallah 3alaich khalaitee full option ;p ma 3alaih bs as for me y3ne wede his hair curly bs a
      The nice type o 3nda dimples like me :$ o yesharekni eb ba3th my hobbies respects me o ma3nda shay esma almara la bs alrayal ee y3ne tafri8a o caring loving Romantic o tries his best to make me smile o mabe his face cute abe his face handsome hot attractive o mu not the type of person qith hairy body o loves to travel o do some crazy stuff and adventures with me ;p o 3yona kbar o ma ye3andne ye7awel daiman ygol ely yer7ych kaifch 3ala hawach my love :$ hehee bs i think thats all ee o ba3ad ykon mu wayed tan o mu muscular body bs 3ala ala8al jisma fit ykon rya'6y o non smoker!!!

      Delete
  3. loool, hal ayam u don't find people like this...
    Most of them play and then throw you for someone else...
    Kil wa7d w na9eeba ;**


    btw i enjoyed the game..
    If u wanna play another... You know where to find me:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mashallaah 3la your bloggg!;o
    Wallaa 7da 7lu! 9ij its one of the best blogs we ever read, w its our first time to comment 7inii, bas ya3ni this story kaan 3ajeeeb! Mashallah 3aleech!
    Inshallah fee another million stories minichh!;*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thank you...
      I am very happy you enjoy <3
      Wallah entay il 3ajeeba love;**
      Inshallah

      Delete
  5. OMG i cant wait to read the other blogs !!
    etha fee please send me the link PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will continue posting all my chapters here hun, so enjoy all the stories<3

      Delete