Sunday, July 1, 2012

Chapter 39




This is my SECOND POST TODAY!!!
Please give me comments / feedbacks... I adore them...
And please if i make a mistake tell me on twitter or ask.fm or in the comments below.... Don't be shy!!:)
I love you guys... You always support me... You guys are the best ;***
I recommend you listen to علي عبد الله - اتحبني ولا اشاعه 
Remember YOLO!!!



I hope you enjoy this post....







I went in the changing room and began to change...
I then heard 9agers footsteps....

9ager: "Shoug..."

His voice was close....

Shoug: "Wait I'm not done..."
9ager: "Okay...... Emmmmm....... Can I..... Emmmmm take a small peak...!!"
Shoug: "NO!! Wallah ashootik...." I joked....
9ager: "Olllla ollllaaaa John Cena ma3ay....." I laughed...
Shoug: "Don't peak...."
9ager: "Bs the milcha is over... Enaty 7alal 3alay ya 5ibla...."
Shoug: "Giltlik after the wedding.... Yalla i'm almost done wait..."
9ager: "I'm counting till three and then i'm coming in..."
Shoug: "La 9ager...!!"
9ager: "One....!!"
Shoug: "9ager!!!!!!" I hurried up...
9ager: "Two...!!" He ignored me...
Shoug: "Wait...." I was rushing...
9ager: "Three....."

He opened the curtain...
I was dressed...
I just didn't close the zipper....

He stared at me and smiled...
He didn't say a word...
He was staring at me deeply...

Shoug: "Emmm 9ager... I didn't close the zipper..."
9ager: "So....." He was teasing me... He smiled...
Shoug: "9ager la tista3bi6..."
9ager: "Tell me... Tell me 9ager close the zipper for me...."
Shoug: "Emmmm can you close the zipper for me..." I blushed....

I was holding the dress, scared it would fall...

9ager: "Turn around..."

I turned around... And moved my hair to a side...
I felt 9ager's warm hands brush against my back...
He then closed the zipper...

I turned to face him....
I fixed my hair....
The dress looked like this...:




9ager was speechless...
He just looked at me and smiled....

Shoug: "How do i look..? 7ilo..?"
9ager: "You... Ahhhh.... You're..... You look....... Emmmm...." He put his hand in his hair...
Shoug: "Mo 7ilo..?"
9ager: "Beautiful...!!"

His eyes then looked into my eyes deeply....

He came closer to me....
I swear i heard him sniff me...

9ager: "You look amazing..." He whispered the words in my ear...

My heart began to beat faster...
The atmosphere was getting tenser...
My cheeks went scarlet...

9ager came so close to me...
I moved back and stuck to the wall..
9ager kept coming close...
His eyes staring into mine deeply...

His face then came closer to mine...
He put both hands around my neck...
Making me look into his eyes....
His hands were warm....

He then came closer....
His lips were right in front of mine...
I felt his breaths...
Shoug: "9ager emmmm.... I..."
9ager: "Shhhhhhhhh..."

He put his finger on my lips to stop me from talking...

His eyes kept on moving from my hair to my cheeks to my lips to my eyes...
I tried to move backwards but i couldn't, I was stuck to the wall...
And 9ager wasn't helping... He kept coming closer and closer and closer...
Until there was almost no space between us...

Shoug: "9ager.... Please...."
9ager: "Shoug...."
Shoug: "Hmmm...."
9ager: "A7bich..."

I didn't reply on what he said....

His lips were inches away from mine...
I was shaking....
My heart was beating faster...
The atmosphere was getting tenser...

Shoug: "9ager 3aib we are in a store...."
9ager: "Kiss me...." His words tickled my face...

I didn't know what to say....
I kept quiet....

9agers lips touched mine for the first time...
I felt the warmth of his lips...
I closed my eyes enjoying the moment...
I felt butterflies in me....

Shoug!!! What are you doing.... Move away!!!
No Shoug!!!

I quickly moved my lips off of his...
I bit my lip and looked at the ground in shyness...

He held my chin and moved my head up to face him...
He then went for another kiss....

While kissing me he lifted me up...
I backed away stopping him from kissing me....

Shoug: "9ager put me down....."
9ager: "Mabii...."
Shoug: "9ager....!!!!! Put me down..."
9ager: "Mabii...."
Shoug: "Offffffffff..... 9ager...!!!" I looked away....
9ager: "Look at me and tell me you love me..."

I looked into his eyes....
I loved him...

Shoug: "A7bik.... Now 9ager put me................"

He interrupted me...
He kissed me again stopping me from talking.....
It was magical...


Shoug: "Bs 9ager... Shino 7alaw ohwa...."
9ager: "Eeee entay 7alaw...."
Shoug: "La... Ana a3almik...."

I kicked him and tickled him so he would let me go...

9ager: "Ma a'3ar...."
Shoug: "Offfffff offffffffff offffffffffffff..... 9ager!!!!"

9ager laughed....

He then went into the changing room and put me down....
He then closed the curtain...

9ager: "Yalla change...."
Shoug: "Get out... How can i change...!!!"
9ager: "Mabi.. Change in front of me..." He smiled....
Shoug: "9ager..... Get out.....!!!"
9ager: "Mabi mabi mabi..." He acted like a 5 year old....

I then opened the curtain and pushed him out playfully...

Shoug: "If you touch this curtain... Wallah 9ager ya waylik.... Wallah..."

He laughed...

I quickly got changed...

9ager: "Are you done yet...?'
Shoug: "No....!!
I was fixing my hair....

9ager: "Leave your hair down..." His voice was close...

I turned to find him peaking from the side of the curtain...

Shoug: "9AGER!!!"
9ager: "Wallah ma shift shay!!!"

I giggled...

Shoug: "Okay okay... Yalla lets go..."

We decided to buy the last dress that i tried on...
It looked so pretty....
It was amazing....!!!

We then walked around the place...

9ager: "You want ice cream..?"
Shoug: "Eee...!"
9ager: "Emshay...."

He bought ice cream for me... But he didn't buy for himself...

Shoug : "Laish ma yibt ice cream 7agik..?"
9ager: "Mabi..."
Shoug: "3ayal ana mabi ba3ad..." I handed him the ice cream which i was holding...
9ager: "La 5ala9 5ala9... Ishraich you feed me from yours...!!"
Shoug: "Inzain bs don't bite me...."
9ager: "I won't...." he laughed...

We sat and i sat next to 9ager...
He had his arm wrapped around me and i was feeling safe and warm with him...
My head was on his chest...

I then fed him from the ice cream that i was eating from...
We enjoed our time...
We talked about random things...

I loved him...
He was the best guy ever...



Suddenly someone came up to us...


......: "Halla 9ager shlonik..?"

I looked up to find Nada...
Her voice was sl*ty...

Ewwwwwwwwww....
Mali 5ilgha...
Offfffff wai3....

And ya i am jealous...

9ager: "Halla Nada.... Tamam... And you...?"
Nada: "Tamam tamam..." She then looked at me and gave me a disgusted look....
9ager: "Emmm Shoug... Mortii...." I smiled.....
Nada: "SHINO...!!"
9ager: "Eee... Il 3ers after 2 weeks..." He looked at me and smiled...
Nada: "Allah yhanikom..." She was jealous... It was obvious....
Shoug: "Hi Nada...."
Nada: "Halla..." She said it in a disgusted tone....
Nada: "Anyways... 9ager please please... Ambaaaayyy I forgot my jacket in your car... Please if you see it call me and we can meet up... W minha w see each other..." She smiled...

I felt so jealous... I was so angry....
What the heck.... She rode his car...???
I felt the jealousy jump up and down in me...


9ager: "I didn't see it bs inshallah if i do i will give it to you..."
Nada: "Thanks... Yalla lazim amshii... Bye..."
9ager: "Bye..."

I looked at 9ager...

Shoug: "Abii aroo7 il bait..." I moved out of his arms...
9ager: "Laish ishfeech...?"
Shoug: "9ager please please... Ambaaaayyy I forgot my jacket in your car... Please if you see it call me and we can meet up... W minha w see each other..." I copied her girly.. Daloo3a.. Sl*ty voice...


I then got up and walked away...
He followed me...

9ager: "Shoug wait.... Shoug...!!"

He held my arm stopping me...
I looked away... I couldn't look at him cause if i did i wouldn't be mad at him...
I can't get mad at 9ager... He is my life...

Shoug: "Na3am...." I crossed my arms...
9ager: "Wallah she is lying... bs ma 7abait afashilha... She only came to my car cause she was taking notes from me... I was too shy to say no... She asked for the notes... And she didn't even ride the car... Wallah Shoug...." He was trying to make eye contact with me... His tone was caring and worried...
Shoug: "Okay...."
9ager: "Shoug la tez3eleen... Wallah I have no feeling for Nada... Hathi wa7da 7aywana... Wallah..."
Shoug: "5ala9 okay... 6af...."
9ager: "Look at me..."

I looked at him....
His eyes were so adorable and caring...

9ager: "Et'3areen 97..?"
Shoug: "Min mino...?" I made myself stupid...
9ager: "Nada...!!"
Shoug: "Shako...!!"
9ager: "Kil hatha w shako!!!"
Shoug: "9AGER BS!!!"
9ager: "5ala9 5ala9 la tiz3eleen...."
Shoug: "Mo za3lana...!!"
9ager: "Ta3alay.."


He pulled me and hugged me...
I hugged him back...
I felt safe...

I love it how he hugs me when i get sad...
It's so cute...
I love him...
I can't be mad at him <3.....





5 comments:

  1. Omg next please NEEEXXXTTTT ;D ely 9ar bl store x_x i cant bieleve it bs hahaa who cares she's gonna get married soon right ;) LOL , ur my favourite blogger love you xoxo ;* FACT: nada is simply a biatch law ana eb mokan shoug chan fangart nadooo XD hal sl**t

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thank you 7ayatii....
      You're so sweet...
      And your right...
      Inshallah i will post soon... :D

      Delete
    2. No you THANKYOU♡ , 9adgeny mu kithrch ;*

      Delete
  2. Love ur blog check mine out please! ;*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks....
      An sure... Now I will see yours.. :D

      Delete