Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Chapter 10




Hey guys...
Shlonkom? Missed typing...=))

This chapter is dedicated to the people that won with the votes:
1st- @OurKuwaitiLife
2nd- @S16__
3rd- @KuwaitiBlogger

Thanks to all the people that made photos and voted...
Another dedication to @WahabG1

I really hope you enjoy this chapter...
Give me your comments on twitter @blogger_kuwait or ask.fm http://ask.fm/bloggerkuwait 
Embarik 3alakom il shahar, w Ramadan Kareem....












I was suprised...

I was shocked....
I stood there staring with shock....


Shino hatha?!
Ambaaaay hatha mo min 9ija...
Mo 9a7ii hal walad wallah!!!...
Maynoona rasmi...


I started deeply at what was in front of me...


It was Mesharii, he was sitting on the floor and he had his back to the car and he was fast asleep...
He looked so handsome laying there, sleeping like a baby...
He had a flower bouquet laid between his hands...
The flower bouquet was so beutiful, it was pink and it was huge, it looked like this:





He also had a hot drink from Starbucks....
He looked so cute while sleeping...
He was wearing a Deer and Dear purple shirt with jeans, he was also wearing sunglasses, since the sun was shinning...
I walked towards my car and stood right in front of Mesharii, he had his head against the drivers door, he was fast asleep, "Naym eb sabi3 nooma!!"

He was waiting for me the whole time?!
Omg that's so cute...
Kisar 5a6ri wallah...
Should i walk him up?!
I have to wake him up so i can get into my car...
He was blocking my way...


I kneeled down and stared at him deeply...
I then poked his shoulders...

Shahad: "Mesharii?!" My voice was shaky....

He didn't answer...
I stared at him silently, i didn't know what to do...

Shahad: "Emmmmm, Mesharii?!" My voice was really low...
Mesharii: "Hmmmm...!" He was still sleeping..
Shahad: "Mesharii goom!"

He then slowly opened his eyes...
He looked at me deeply and smiled....
His eyes were filled with love...

Mesharii: "Shahad!" He whispered...


I then quickly stood up, i didn't know what else to do...
Mesharii quickly stood up...
He then came closer...

Mesharii: "9aba7 il ward ya kaslana!!" He whispered to me in a romantic way....

His breath tickled against my ears...
I moved away...

Shahad: "9aba7 il noor, momken law sima7t etwa5r 3ashan arkab sayartii, 3indi mo7athara!" I said firmly...
Mesharii: "La mo momken...!" He teased me...
Shahad: "Mesharii 3indi mo7arathara!"
Mesharii: "3adi, w shino ya3ni?!"

I tried to ride my car, but he blocked the way...

Shahad: "Mesharii r7 etwa5r wela shlon?!"
Mesharii: "Ma r7 awa5r!!" He teased me...
Shahad: "Mesharii agolik 3indi mo7athara!"
Mesharii: "Shlonha il 3asal ilyoum?!" He ignored me...
Shahad: "Mesharii 3indi mo7athara...!"
Mesharii: "W ya3ni?!" He said calmly..

Mesharii looked at the ground and then stared into my eyes and smiled....

His smile killed me...
I was dying from inside...
I just wanted to wrap my arms around him...

Shahad: "Law sima7t Mesharii wa5r 3an 6ireji!!"
Mesharii: "Tabeeni awa5r?!"
Shahad: "Eee...!"
Mesharii: "Bs 3ala shar6!"
Shahad: "Shino hal shar6 bala?!"
Mesharii: "T5aleni awa9lich!"
Shahad: "NA3AM?!"
Mesharii: "5ala9 ma r7 etro7en il mo7athara!"
Shahad: "Mesharii ent ishfeek, wa5r, tara r7 at2a5r!"
Mesharii: "Mabii!" He said it as if he was a 3 year old....
Shahad: "5ala9 3ala ra7tik, ana barid anam, bye!"

I turned around and was about to walk away when Mesharii's firm hands held my wrist and stopped me...
I turned and looked at Mesharii...
My heart skipped a beat when i looked at his eyes....

Mesharii: "Ha? Ishfeech, haday ya undertaker!"
Shahad: "Ana undertaker?! Mashy!" I turned my head around, giving Mesharii the side of my face..
Mesharii: "Tadreen inich etyaneneeen lama et3a9been, y7lalich wallah!" He smiled, he talked so calmly and his words were very clear....

My heart started to beat faster...
It was pounding against my chest...
My knees jerked and started to shake....
I could feel my cheeks heating up...

Mesharii: "Miskay, hatha 7agich!" He smiled while handing me the flowers with the Starbucks drink...
Shahad: "Mabii mashkoor!" I said sharply..
Mesharii: "Shahad, lat saween chithii..!"
Shahad: "Mo ga3da asawi shay!"
Mesharii: "Shahad tara ga3da a7athrich itha ma 5athatihom r7 ashilich wallah, tara ma asti7ii, wallah r7 ashilich w ma anazlich!"
Shahad: "Mabii!"
Mesharii: "Ya3ni et3andeen, mashy Shahad!"

He came closer and was about to carry me....

Hatha 9ij maynoon!!
Mo 9a7ii wallah!


I quickly stopped him...

Shahad: "5ala9 5ala9, okay, bs r7 etwa5r 3ashan aroo7 3ala il mo7athara, 97?!"
Mesharii: "Ymkin!"
Shahad: "5ala9 then i don't want!" I crossed my arms...

Mesharii laughed..

Mesharii: "5ala9 5ala9 ok!"

He then handed me the flowers...
I took then from him shyly and smiled...
I then moved the flowers towards my faced and smelled them...
They were gorgeous...

Shahad: "Mashkoor!"
Mesharii: "3afwan..!" He smiled... "And this is so you can start your day fresh!" He handed me the starbucks drink... "I know it's cold bs it has been waiting for you from 6am!"


My cheeks were so hot!
Mesharii noticed that...


Mesharii: "Tisti7een mini?!" He smiled with his sparkling eyes...
Shahad: "Huh?! La shako!"
Mesharii: "Inzain laish wayhich 6oma6a?!"
Shahad: "Mesharii ent gilt r7 et5aleni aroo7 3al mo7athara, yalla wa5r!" I said firmly...
Mesharii: "Jawbay awal, laish wayhich 6oma6a?!" He teased me...
Shahad: "Offff Mesharii, ya3ni min shino, min il 7ar!" I lied...
Mesharii: "Eee embayn embayn!"
Shahad: "Yalla wa5r Mesharii!!"
Mesharii: "Bs ma shiba3t minich!" He came closer...
Shahad: "Mo ela!" I said sharply
Mesahrii: "La ela 7ubii!"
Shahad: "Wa5r Mesharii!" I pushed him out of the way and quickly rode my car and locked the door!!

I put the flowers on the seat next to me and the drink in the holder....


Meaning:
"Holder: The place where you put the drinks in when your in a car!"


I then started the engine and was about to drive when i turned to find Mesharii leaning against my window, staring at me!
He then knocked the window...

I looked to the other side and ignored him....
I then began to move the car...
I could hear Mesharii call my name, but i ignored him...








Mesharii's point of view...



A5aaaah ya Shahad A5aaaaah
Wallah w 5athat galbi...
W tisti7i ba3ad...
7ayatii wallah....
Offffff bs wallah 3aneda... Ras'ha yabbbbbsssss....
Fedait e3nadha ana...
Bs ana a3rif shlon ayeebha, ana awariha, en ma 5alat'ha etmoot eb shay esma Mesharii, ma ykoon esmi Mesharii zain!!



I rode my car and went to get ready for my next action...
I was free today, i took a day off from work...







-






Shahad's point of view...

I drove to University and went to my class....
It was so boring...

The hour went by and i was done...
I walked outside and went to look for my friends...

I spotted Nouf sitting next to Ro2a on the bench...
I walked towards them...

Shahad: "Halla banat, shlonkom?!"
Nouf: "A5eeran you came, wan kintay?!"
Shahad: "Kan 3indi mo7athara!"
Nouf: "Weee okay!" She smiled...
Shahad: "Ro2aaaa wanich min ziman?! I missed you wallah!" I hugged her...
Ro2a: "7abibtii wallah, w ana ba3ad!" She hugged me back...

Ro2a was a really kind person that had black thick hair and tanned skin, she had big black eyes which were so cute...
She was a girl that always thought positive and was like me (A YOLO PERSON)!!

Shahad: "Ana baroo7 ag3ad bil cafateriya, mino beyiy ma3ay?!"
Ro2a: "Ana!!" She had a huge grin on her face...
Shahad: "Nouf r7 teyeen?!"
Nouf: "I have to get some papers, you guys go and then i'll join you!!"
Shahad: "Okay..!" I smiled...

I turned around and began to walk with Ro2a...

Ro2a: "Ambay Shahad shofay!!"
Shahad: "Ishfeech?!"

I looked at her to find her staring at a girl that was walking with a guy...
She had her hands wrapped around his arm...
It was Hessa...

I didn't like Hessa at all, i used to alway fight with her..
She was my enemy, she is a selfish, self centered person that thought she was the best and all the people were less then her...
Hessa was known as the universities sl*t..
She walked with many guys w kanat 7ail 5afefa...
She wore red dark listick and really tight clothes...


Ro2a: "Hal bint mara 3ala kil shabab il jam3a, kil yom ma3 wa7d thani, ishta'3far allah!"

Hessa spotted me standing and looked at me from top to bottom...
I gave her a digusted look and pulled Ro2a and walked away..

Shahad: "Imshay malna shi'3il feeha!!"
Ro2a: "Inzain inzain...!"

I sat with Ro2a and we talked alittle and laughed...
We had a good time together...

Wedad even joined us and when Nouf finished she came and sat with us too...
I then excused the girls and went to my car to drive home...
I was tired...


I went to my car and i was suprised to find a big red box left on my car...
I walked towards it...

Shahad: "Shino hatha?!" I wondered...

I looked around to see if there was anyone around...
I slowly opened the box...
The box was filled with Aero...
I was shocked...
My mouth was open...

Who would do this?!
Could it be Mesharii?!

I looked around to see if anyone was standing, but no one was there...
I looked back at the box...
There was a little yellow post-it note saying,


Your addiction to Aero is the same as my addiction to you!<3
I love you and i always will...
  Your one and only love xxx



I smiled at the words that were written down with a red marker...
I looked around again to see if anyone was looking at me or if there was anyone around, but there was no one...


There was no name...
Could it be Mesharii...?!


I looked back at the box that was filled with Aero chocolates...
I laughed...

9ij maynoon hatha...



Suddenly i was interrupted by my thoughts by a voice...


......: "Goowa!" His voice was a mans voice


I turned around to find....................................








No comments:

Post a Comment