Friday, July 6, 2012

Chapter 1 - Passionately In Love









Hey everyone!
This is my new story..
It is under the name Passionately In Love, I really hope you enjoy it.
I sat hours thinking of what to write, btw this story is 100% imagination.
I would really appreciate if i had your comments and feedbacks on this new story, so i can know if you like it or not.
If you find mistakes don't be, shy tell me <3
And if you're confused you can DM me on @blogger_kuwait



I hope you enjoy..


P.S: Your comments make my day<3






-








I love Aero chocolate
You know how it's shiny at the top and carved perfectly with the letters "A" "e" "r" "o"...

And it cracks as you bite into it,
How it breaks inside your mouth into tiny pieces and it dissolves amazingly...

I love the pleasure of chocolate
As it melts upon my tongue
It dribbles all through my mouth
And squishes around my gums
Then makes its way down my throat playfully...


I close my eyes for a moment
As my senses are quite aware of the delicious wondrous flavor of chocolate lingering there...


I'm squealing and I'm smacking my lips
And I'm stuffing myself with it
And before I know I've eaten the whole thing...
Then I
lick my lips 

And i get a lovely feeling in my belly
Mmmmmmmmm...





I am in my sky blue Lexus SUV jeep
I am waiting for the buffalos i ordered from The Buffalos Restaurant in the Jabriya.
Barbecue Buffalos Chicken Wings.
I parked my car in the parking lot.
I can hear the fade music from my radio 88.8 Marina fm (Call Me Maybe)
I just finished eating the Aero chocolate.
Me + Aero = A love story...
I quickly cleaned up myself using a tissue.


The song "Call Me Maybe" finished.
And I heard the fade music of the next song
It was my favourite song.


Shahad: "Allah wanasa!!!" I turned up the music.

Shahad:



 حبيتك ووفيت لك وانا بعدي ما نسيت  "
" وانتا والله وانتا تعشقني وحيل تجرحني



I sang along, the radio was very loud and I sang to the top of my voice.
I admired this song<3

When I was younger everyone told me my voice was beautiful, and that I should be a singer. But I had other dreams and i followed my dreams. I became an Architect...

I continued singing.....



Shahad:
  

 وانا اموت فيييك قلبي يحن عليك "
" وانا اموت فيك وانتا تدري ف هالشيء



The song was magical, it's words affected me.

My voice was getting louder with the beats.
My eyes were shut and I was singing with passion.



Shahad:



بس شلون قلبك يطاوعك تخليني "
" بس اشلون قلبك يطاوعك تأذيني



I was under the spell of the music now, it was enchanting.
My head was moving slowly left to right while I was singing and my eyes were shut.



Shahad:



وانا اموووت قهر كله كله منك "
" وانا اموووت قهر كله كله منك


 دير بالك علي دير بالك علي "
" قبل لا اموت واضيع منك




Now it was only melody, without any words. I opened my eyes slowly while still being under the spell of the music. I looked to my left to see if my order came.
There was no one...

I then turned my head slowly to the right, while clutching on the steering wheel. I was surprised to find a black car next to my car, with someone inside.

There was a guy sitting in the driver's seat staring at me. The guy had black sun glasses on and was wearing a green shirt. I couldn't really see much of him or of his clothes, or which brand they were. He had black hair with volume to it, he was smiling at me and his dimples sank.
I face flushed in embarrassed as I felt my cheeks go scarlet.


Did he watch me sing...
Offfff I am so stupid...
This is so embarrassing...


I looked down, and held my Iphone trying to make myself look busy.



I heard the music continue, I didn't sing along I was embarrassed.
I checked my twitter.




ليش لما اكون قريب منه يجرحني "
ولما اكون يمه يستانس وهو يعذبني
وانا اقول خلاص مليت اصبر عليييه
" وانا اقول خلاص بعدين تبكي علي




I looked to my right again just to check if he was still staring at me. He was still looking at me.


Ughhhhh oh my god....
Fashla.....


I looked down again.

The music was still playing.




بس شلون قلبك يطاوعك تخليني "
" بس اشلون قلبك يطاوعك تأذيني




Suddenly someone knocked on my left window, the knock startled me.

It was an Indian guy wearing a shirt that had the words Buffalos on it. He had a name tag with the word "Iraj", printed in black. He was holding a plastic bag with the words Buffalos on it too.

It was my order!!
I quickly closed the radio and opened the window.


Shahad: "How much is the order?!
Iraj: "That would be 3KD 450Fils..." He answered in his Indain accent.

I quickly opened my wallet and gave him the money.

Shahad: "Thank you," I smiled as I stretched my hand to take the plastic bag from him.
Iraj: "Enjoy Ma'am...."

I closed the window and put the plastic bag on the seat beside me. I then changed the car gear to R and moved the car backwards. I spotted the guy that was in the car next to me, he was still staring.

Ughhhh...

I quickly changed the gear to D and drove away...



Well that was embarrassing...




My Iphone suddenly rang. I looked at my phones screen.


" Noufii..."


I quickly pressed my finger against the Accept button.


Shahad: "Aloo halla Nouf,"
Nouf: "Shahad please lazim akalmich,"
Shahad: "Shfeech?!"
Nouf: "R7 agolich bs entay wanich??"
Shahad: "Bil6ireej... Ray7a il bait... Tabeen tiyeen 3indina?"
Nouf: "Okay.. W r7 adig 3ala Wedad ba3ad.. Ok?"
Shahad: "Okay, Yalla waiting for you guys..."
Nouf: "Yalla bye,"
Shahad: "Bye!"

Nouf and Wedad are my best friends. Btw my name is Shahad, if you still didn't figure that out.

I have cinnamon long wavy hair, brown sparkling eyes, rosy cheeks, ruby red lips, long thick eyelashes and tanned skin color. I am thin and normal height for my age. I am 19 years old and I am a student in Kuwait University college of Arts (Architect).
It was my dream to become an Architect, and my dream came true!!


I drove home quickly because I was curious of  what was going on with Nouf, plus I didn't want Nouf and Wedad to arrive before me.


I arrived home and went in to find my family.

Noura was playing with her Ipad as usual, my dad was reading a newspaper and ofcourse Fahad was watching football.

Noura ran towards me as I came in.

Noura: "Shahad shoofay I just beat my highest score in Temple Run," She smiled in excitment.
Shahad: "Allaaaahh...." I tried to sound interested.

Noura is my sister, She is 8 years old. She has cute big eyes and short straight brown hair. She is thin and so cute. I really love her.

Dad: "Dalou3tii yat!" He closed the newspaper that was in his hand and put it on the table that was in front of him as he smiled to me.

I blushed when he said that.
Dad: "Ta3alay gi3di yamii," He made some space for me.

I put the Buffaloes on the table and sat next to my dad. My dad put his arm around me.

Dad: "Shlon il jam3a?"
Shahad: "Il7amdellah yoba, zaina,"
Dad: "Akeed? Ti7tajaan mosa3ada? Ti7tajaan shay?"
Shahad: "La yoba, mashkoor,"

I was staring and my mum's photo that was in the middle of table. I really missed her so much it has been a year now. I felt like crying, but I held myself I didn't want my dad to get sad. He really, truly loved my mum and cried a lot after she passed away. He took care of us and didn't get married again because he really loved my mum so much.

Dad: "Shfeeha binti il 7ilwa za3lana?" He asked.
Shahad: "Walla shay yba, ma fee ila il 5air," I put a smile on my face.
Dad: "Akeed??!"
Shahad: "Akeedan!! Bs yoba b'3ait agoolik emmm..."
Dad: "Goolay 7abibtii!!"
Shahad: "Nouf w Wedad r7 yeyon 3indina 3adii?"
Dad: "Il bait bait'hom 7abebtyy!"



Suddenly Fahad screamed out.
Fahad: "GOOOOAAAAAAAAALLLLLLL!!!!!!"

Fahad is my brother, he adores something called football, usually kuwaiti guy. He is 14 years old and has dark tanned skin with black eyes and black hair.

Dad: "Ifhaid ent ma 3indik shi'3il '3air hal football malik?!"Fahad: "Yba shoof, Barcelona ga3 yfoozon!!"

My dad then held the remote control and closed the T.V.

Fahad: "YBAAAAAAAAAAAA LAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"
Dad: "Gom shooflik kitab tadresa,"
Fahad: "Yba 5ala9t derasa,"
Dad: "Mashallah 3ala il derasa, arba3 w 3ishreen sa3a 3al tilfizyoon hatha, bacher bil emti7an r7 yiselonik cham il score 97? Yalla goom edres! Wallah hal koora ma r7 etfeedik!"
Fahad: "Inshallah yoba,"

Shahad: "Fahood itha tabi mosa3ada ana mawjooda," I smiled.
Fahad: "Mashkoora," He hugged me.

Fahad then walked towards the Buffaloes I got...

Fahad: "Entay yibtii?!" He asked.
Shahad: "Eee ana! Bs mo 7agik, hatha 7ag obooy!!"
Fahad: "Abii!! Bs wa7da,"
Shahad: "La, hatha 7g obooy,"
Dad: "Ana mabii,"
Fahad: "Please, takaftich!!!"
Shahad: "Goolha 3adil awal," I laughed.
Fahad: "Yalla 3ad Shahad,"
Shahad: "Inzain, bs share it with Noura, okay?"
Fahad: "5air Inshallah,"
Shahad: "Fahoood!!!" I gave him a death stare.
Fahad: "Okay okay, knt ga3 at'3ashmar shfeech?!"


Noura then closed her Ipad and ran to Fahad.

Noura: "Give me my half,"
Fahad: "You mean quarter," He held the plastic bag that had the Buffaloes high up so she wouldn't reach them.
Noura: "No I said HALF, shno ma tisma3?!" She was jumping up and down to reach the Buffaloes plastic bag.
Fahad: "Nourooooo yalla 3ad, i7termay o5och il kibeer,"
Noura: "La 7abibi, i36if 3ala il 9a'3eer,"
Fahad: "Offfffff ba3dain ma3ach entay,"

Dad: "Fahad lat 9ari5 3ala i5tik,"

Noura pulled her tongue out to Fahad trying to tease him.
Dad: "Nourooo i7tarmay o5ooch il kibeer,"

Fahad then took pulled his tongue out at Noura trying to tease her too. They were like Tom and Jerry.

I laughed at how crazy they were, I loved them both so much.


I walked towards my room to get changed. I got dressed into leggings and a white shirt that had "Take It Easy" on it in grey. I then pulled my hair into a messy pony tail.








 






No comments:

Post a Comment