Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Chapter 5




I hope you enjoy this post..
This post is dedicated to:
@M_M_35 @tweetiiya @dalsultan97 @HabounaAlT @Basooma_13 @noora_48 @OurKuwaitiLife @to0otay @Lulu20_  @Lalboulayan @N_aaljarallah @saraaosaurus @lovelife_9 @SaAlahmad @Fatmabnth @RawyaD @S16__ @Hayabinsaif @fa6oom12 @D283_ @AAlasak @Alturaiman_20
Love you guys!!

I LOVE ALL MY READERS AND SILENT READERS!!!
REMEMBER ... YOLO!!!<3
Oh and thank you guys for getting me to 800 follower
Love Ya <3



P.S: Listen to ( رزمة أوجاع - ماجد المهندس ) If you can...










I tried to go to the left but he blocked the way...
I was completely blocked...
There was no way out....



Ishyabii hatha, Offfffffffffff....



My heart was beating fast, and my face was getting reader...
I was scared and nervous and curious all at the same time...
I decided to call Wedad...


Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet...

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet....

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet....

Wedad: "Aloo halla Shahad!"
Shahad: "Wedad sa3deni, 5ayfa..?!"
Wedad: "Ishfeech!???"
Shahad: "Fee wa7d jidami ga3d ygooli awagif w mo ga3d y5aleni a3adii...!!"
Wedad: "Wagfay shoofay shino yabii!!"
Shahad: "Madre Wedad, A5aaf..!!"
Wedad: "Jarbaay....!!"
Shahad: "Okay okay bye...!"
Wedad: "Goolily shino ygolich okay...?!"
Shahad: "Okay bye!"
Wedad: "Bye!!"

I closed the phone and then stopped the car...
My hands were shaking and i was sweating...

I noticed that the guy stopped his car...
I felt something jump up and down up my body, I was scared...
I put my head down and looked at my phone...

Suddenly someone knocked the window...
The knock startled me, I looked up to find the guy from the car that was in front of me...

He had black eyes, black hair, tanned skin, tall, normal weight, yellow teeth, muscles...
He looked dangerous, he looked fimiliar...

I was petrified..
My heart kept on beating faster...

I slowly opened the window....

Shahad: "Na3am o5ooy...?! Ishtabii....!"
...........: "Ishfeech...? Nesaiteni...?!"
Shahad: "Mino ent...?!"
...........: "Afa Shosho....!!"

When i heard Shosho i felt dizzy...
Suddenly something hit me...







Flashback......



My legs were pressed hard on the engine....
I was driving fast...
My hands were sweating...
My heart was beating faster and i was shaking...


My mum was sitting next to me and she was telling me to slow down..

Mum: "Ishfeech Shahad, haday il sir3a...!!" She said it in a worried tone...

I looked to my left to face the silver Hummer H4 that was next to me...
It was Osama....

He was angry...
"Kan ga3d yakser 3alay...!!"
He was blocking my way...

I looked at him and gave him a death stare..

Osama was my fiancée...
But we broke up, or let me say i left him because he used to hit me and he was a player...
He knew many girls and when he gets mad he hits me without notice and i would bruise for several days...

Suddenly i got a message, i held my phone and read it...
It was from Osama...

"Shosho wallah r7 tandimeen 3ala il yoom ily hadatinii fee... R7 tandimeen 7aal....!"

I ignored the message and continued to drive faster....
My leg was being stabbed against the engine....

Mum: "Shahad ishfeech mama, hadaaay hadaaaay....!!!" Her voice had mixed emotions... Scared, worried, confused, petrified...

Suddenly Osama's car came closer to mine he was trying to push me off the road...
I was terrified...
My heart was pounding against my chest...
I didn't know what to do...

Osama was scaring me...
I knew him well, he would do anything to get what he wanted, even if it meant using his hands...
He would hit, kick, kill, punch, do anything to get what he wanted.... And when i say anything i mean ANYTHING!!!!!!

I tried to go faster to run away from him...

Suddenly my phone vibrated i got another message....
It was Osama again...

"R7 tiyeen terki3een 3ind eryooli nafs il chalba..... Wallah r7 TANDAMEEN...!!!!"

When i saw the message a tear dropped from my eye...
I turned to my left to look at Osama....

He was screaming out words...
I couldn't make out what he was saying but i knew he was angry...

My hands were unstoppably shaking...
My hands were clutching on the steering wheel...
I felt something jump up and down in me...
I was scared...
I could see the hate and anger in his eyes... 


Osama kept coming closer until suddenly he pushed me off the road and i bumped into a tall tree...
My back banged against the chair i felt pain run throught my backbone...
Imagine driving at a very high speed then being stopped by a tree....
The last thing i heard was my mum's screaming...

Mum: "SHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDD!!!!"

These were the last words i ever heard from her....
These were the last words she said before she past away...
These were the last words since that accident that took her away from me....

The last thing i saw was Osama's angry hatred eyes and my mum's head against the broken window  filled with blood...

Then everything went BLACK....!!!!






I was interrupted by my flashback..



Osama: "Shosho ishfeech...?"
Shahad: "Haa..... Wa5ir 3anii.... Ishtabii...!!" Shivers ran through my words...
Osama: "Tithakartenii...?!"
Shahad: "Kila minik omi matat.... Kila minik!!" I began to cry...
Osama: "Laish ma sima3tay kalamii, giltlich r7 tindimeen.... Ana tawa abeech....!!" He held my arm...
Shahad: "Ishtabii feeni...!" I tried to pull my arm and close the window...
Osama: "Entay 7agi....!" He yelled while his grip got stronger on my arm... I winced...
Shahad: "Ana ma abeek.....!!" I was still trying to pull my arm out of his strong hands....
Osama: "CHUB!!!"
Shahad: "Ent 7aywan thiba7t omi.... Kila minik....!!" My tears fell down my face...

Suddenly my phone rang....
I quickly looked down at my phone...
It was Mesharii...

Osama looked at my phone...

Osama: "Mino...?!"
Shahad: "Ent shako....?!"
Osama: "Mino ga3d ydig...?!" His grip was getting strong...
Shahad: "Malik shi'3il...!" I winced in pain...
Osama: "Riday.....!!"
Shahad: "Mabii..!!"
Osama: "SHAHAD...!!!" He yelled.... His nails were digging into my arm...
Shahad: "Ouch!! Ga3id et3awirniii...!"
Osama: "RIDAY!!!!" He continued to yell...
Shahad: "Inshallah bs hidni awal....!
He let go of my arm...
My arm had prints of his fingers and nails and it was bruised blue....
I felt pain run through my arm....

Osama: "RIDAY!!" He yelled...

I quickly held my iphone and pressed the accept button and pressed the phone to my ear...

Mesharii: "Aloo... Halla Shahad, shlonich..?!"
Shahad: "Emmmm ma agdar aklmik il7een, emmmmm....!!"

Suddenly Osama yelled out...

Osama: "MINO HATHA....!!!" He held my arm tightly trying to pull my phone...
Shahad: "Ahhhh Osama ga3id et3awirnii.... Wa5r 3ani hidniii....!!" I cried...

Mesharii: "Mino hatha Shahad, 7abibtich...?!"
Shahad: "LA MESHARII WALLAH LA, PLEASE SA3IDNI, PLEASE DIG 3ALA OBOOY AW IRFIGTII, SA3IDNII ANA 3IND THE 4TH RING ROAD.... IBSER3A MESHRII.... AHHHHHHHH OSAMA BS GA3ID ET3AWIRNI.... WA5IR 3ANA TIKFA OSAMA...." I yelled these words out while crying...

Osama dug his nails in my arm and hit my shoulder strongly and pulled my long cinnamon hair... He was trying to pull the phone from me...


Shahad: "AAAAHHHHHH OSAMA BS...." I cried....
Osama: "3A6INI IL TALIFOOOON...!!!" He ordered....

Mesharii: "Shahad ana egreeb eshway w ayelich...!!" He said in a worried voice...
Shahad: "IBSER3AAAA.....!!!!!!!!!" I yelled while Osama pulled the phone out of my hand....

Osama ended the call and threw the phone on the back seat...!!!

Shahad: "Wa5ir 3anii..... Istabii....???!!!" I cried in pain...
Osama: "R7 tyeen ma3ay.....!!"
Shahad: "MABI MABI... WA5IR.....!!!" I yelled


Osama then put his hand in the car and unlocked the door...
I tried to pull the door but he was stronger than me....
He managed to open the door and drag me out....










No comments:

Post a Comment