Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Chapter 11





THIS IS MY SECOND POST TODAY!!!
I really miss posting twice a day and inshallah these days will come back...
I hope you enjoy this chapter and if you have any questions or need help in anything you can DM me or ask me on ask.fm or even mention me on twitter @blogger_kuwait (Don't be shy)!
I LOVE ALL MY FOLLOWERS, READERS, SILENT READERS!!<3
You make my day guys...




P.S: Your comments make my day!!<3










I turned around to find Osama....

I started to shake from the sight of his eyes...
I was really scared...
I started to breath faster...
His eyes were red and he looked really scary!!

I took the box and was about to ride my car....


Osama: "Hey, hey, ga3d akalmich!" He held my wrist tightly....
Shahad: "Wa5r 3ani!!"

I suddenly heard voices of guys talking...
It was the end of the day and people were coming to the parking lot....

Shahad: "SA3DOOONI!!" I yelled...
Osama: "OOOOOSSSSSSSSSSS!!!" He closed my mouth...


A group of guys that were walking came our way...

........: "Fee shay i5tii?! Ish9ayer mini?!"
Osama: "Huh? La la mafii shay, ana mashii!"
........: "Eeee o5ooy tifathil w hid il bint!"

Osama gave me a death stare then came closer and whispered in my ear..

Osama: "I'll be back love!" He smiled then turned around and walked away...

My heart was beating faster...
I tried to calm down...

I looked at the group of guys that was in front of me...
They were staring at me..
The guy that talked earlier talked again...


.......: "I5tii  feech shay?!"
Shahad: "Huh, emmm la la!"
........: "Sawalich shay?!"
Shahad: "La, bs kan ga3d yt7arash w ana kint 5arfa, mashkoor mat ga9er!"
.........: "3afwan i5tii, 3adi ma sawana shay, ma3ach Aziz!" He smiled...
Shahad: "Halla 3aziz ana Shahad!" I smiled back
3aziz: "3ashat il asami!"

Suddenly someone from the guys from his group called out..

.......: "Yalla 3azoz, benroo7!!"
3aziz: "Yaaay yaaaay..!" He then looked at me...
Shahad: "Nice meeting you, i have to go, thank you again!" I smiled...
3aziz: "No problem!"


I then rode my car and drove home...
I parked my car outside and was about to go in the house when my phone vibrated...
I stopped on the front door of the house and checked my phone...
I got a whatsapp....


Mesharii: "Shahad!"
Shahad: "Halla?!"
Mesharii: "Shlonich?<3"
Shahad: "Tamam!"
Mesharii: "Ma tabeen tis2leen 3ani?!"
Shahad: "Emmm shlonik?!"
Mesharii: "Itha entay tamam, akeed ana tamam!"
Mesharii: "Ishfeech Shahad? 9ayr shay?!"
Shahad: "Huh? la mako shay!" I lied...
Mesharii: "Ga3da etchathbeen!"

And before i could answer he called...
I took a deep breath and answered...


Shahad: "Alooo..." My voice was shaky
Mesharii: "Shahad ishfeech?!"

I kept quiet...

Mesharii: "SHAHAD!!!"
Shahad: "Halla?!"
Mesharii: "Goolay ishfeech, ish9ar, 5ara3teni!" He was mad...
Shahad: "Wallah Mesharii mafee shay, bs!"
Mesharii: "Bs shino?!" He said quickly...
Shahad: "Shift Osama!" I said it in a sad tone..
Mesharii: "Sawalich shay, 9ar shay?!"
Shahad: "La, la, ma 9ar shay!"
Mesharii: "Shahad tell me exactly what happened?!" He yelled...
Shahad: "Mesharii ishfeek ana 5a6ana gilt, il mafrooth ana az3al w a3a9ib mo ent!"
Mesharii: "Ana asif, Shahad wallah 5ayif 3alich, ana asif wallah, yallah golay shino 9ar?!" He said calmly...
Shahad: "Walla shay Mesharii he came and i was in front of the car, i got scared i held the box and was about to ride the car but he held my wrist, then guys from il jam3a saw him so he went, bs ma 9ar shay!"
Mesharii: "Did he hurt you?! 3awar eedich?!"
Shahad: "La 3adi ma 9ar shay, bs i5tara3t!" I looked at my wrist, it was marked with his fingers...

I have really sensitive skin and i quickly get bruised...

Mesharii: "Akeed?!"
Shahad: "Eee akeed!" I smiled.. "Yalla i have to go, tabi shay?!"
Mesharii: "Wait wait, aloo Shahad?!"
Shahad: "Halla?!"
Mesharii: "Hmmm talking about the box, i3jibich?!"


I knew it was from him...
Waaaaay he is so sweet...


Shahad: "Emmm Mashkoor, bs laish ta3abt nafsik, i can't except all these gifts!!"
Mesharii: "Chub, you will except them, la ta3ab wallah shay!"
Shahad: "Emmmm, Mesharii?!"
Mesharii: "3yoon Mesharii!" His words made my heart beat faster... It made something move in me...
Shahad: "Emmmmm I ---" I was interuppted by the sight of my cousin...


It was Yousef...
I shut my mouth and left Mesharii on the phone...


Yousef: "Shahooood wanich min ziman!"
Shahad: "Ahlan Yousef, entaw 3indina, shlonik?!"
Yousef: "Eee, Ana tamam wallah, w entay?!"
Shahad: "Tamam..! Wain obooy?!"
Yousef: "3ami ga3d da5il ma3 obooy, Shisma tiyeen ma3ay?!"
Shahad: "Wain?!"
Yousef: "Baroo7 il jam3iya!!"
Shahad: "Okay, bs tin6erni bs aroo7 a76 my books?!"
Yousef: "Okay yalla na6rich bil sayara!!"
Shahad: "Okay okay!" I smiled...

I had one uncle and he had 2 children, Yousef and Yara...
Yara and i were close, she is my best friend and she knows everything about me and so do i...
Yousef and I are close, he is my childhood friend...



I went in and put my books and the red box, i then remembered that Mesharii was on the phone...

Shahad: "Aloo, wallah sorry!"
Mesharii: "La 3adi, mino hatha?!"
Shahad: "Hatha wild 3ami, Yousef!"
Mesharii: "Aha, w il7een betroo7en ma3a?!"
Shahad: "Eee yalla lazim aroo7!"
Mesharii: "Wait!"
Shahad: "Halla?!"
Mesharii: "Jam3iya betro7oon 97?!"
Shahad: "Eee.."
Mesharii: "Ay jam3iya?!"
Shahad: "Laish!"
Mesharii: "Ishfeech, entay r7 et9eern mortay lazim tistathinan gabil matroo7en!"
Shahad: "Laaaaaaa?!"
Mesharii: "Eee 7abibtii!"
Shahad: "Mesharii lazim aroo7!"
Mesharii: "Mabeech etroo7en ma3 Yousef!!!"
Shahad: "Ishfeek, he is my cousin!"
Mesharii: "Mali shi'3il a'3ar!"
Shahad: "Mesharii ent min 9ijik?!"
Mesharii: "Eee, do i sound like i'm kidding?!" He wasn't kidding...
Shahad: "Mesharii!!" I said firmly
Mesharii: "GILTLICH MAMNOO3 ETROO7EN!!!" He yelled...
Shahad: "Lat 9ar5!"
Mesharii: "Mamnoo3 etro7een!" He said sharply...
Shahad: "Ent mino 3ashan etgoli mamnoo3?!"
Mesharii: "SHAHAD..!" He began to yell...

I closed the phone in his face and put my phone on silent...
I then looked at myself in the mirror and went outside...

I found my uncle sitting with my dad...

Shahad: "Salam 3ami!" I kissed his right cheek, then his left cheek while shaking his hand...
3ami: "Ahlain 7abibtii, shloncih?!"
Shahad: "Tamam, yalla ast2thin, r7 aroo7 ma3 Yousef..!"
Dad: "Deer balich baba!"
Shahad: "7ather baba!" I yelled it out while walking out the house...

I rode the car and Yousef began to drive...

Shahad: "Ha, ma r7 etsam3ni i'3niya?!"
Yousef: "Afa 3alich bs, shino tabeen tismi3een?!"
Shahad: "Madre kafik!!"
Yousef: "Okay!!"

He then put a song..
He put ( يوسف العماني - متيم )


I gave Yousef a death stare...

Yousef: "Ishfeech?!"
Shahad: "Agdam?!"
Yousef: "Hehehehe, sim3ay sim3ay!!"

The song continued to play...
I listened to its words...
I loved the song, but it was so old...



أنت بحري وانا اليم يقولون لي يقولون
أنا بحبك متيم خل الحساد يموتون
أنت في قلبي غالي لو عنك يسألون

انا حبيبٍ تحبه ولي قلبك على قلبه
لاتخلون العواذل بينكم يفرقون

اثنين تجمعنا أنت بحري وانا اليم يقولون لي يقولون
أنا بحبك متيم خل الحساد يموتون
أنت في قلبي غالي لو عنك يسألون

انا حبيبٍ تحبه ولي قلبك على قلبه
لاتخلون العواذل بينكم يفرقون

اثنين تجمعنا المحبه يغارون منا الاحبه
حبي وانا احبه عذالي ماتفهمون

انا حبيبٍ تحبه ولي قلبك على قلبه
لاتخلون العواذل بينكم يفرقون

ان زعلت هوا يصالح وان خطى انا اسامح
في شي ماتعرفونه اني احبه بجنون المحبه يغارون منا الاحبه
حبي وانا احبه عذالي ماتفهمون

انا حبيبٍ تحبه ولي قلبك على قلبه
لاتخلون العواذل بينكم يفرقون

ان زعلت هوا يصالح وان خطى انا اسامح
في شي ماتعرفونه اني احبه بجنون



At last we got there...
I walked in with Yousef..

Yousef: "Yalla 5imay!!"

I laughed...

Yousef: "Tara ilyoum r7 enam 3indokom ana w Yara, fa r7 ayeeb film y5ar3 inzain?!"
Shahad: "Allah wanasa, bs a5af min il aflam ily et5ari3, mabi mabi!"
Yousef: "Yalla 3ad Shahad, r7 akoon mawjood lat 5afeen!"
Shahad: "Mo etnam eb n9 il film!"

Yousef laughed...

Yousef: "Okay okay, ma r7 anam, wa3d!"

We walked around and bought chips and sweets and anything that caught my eye...
We then went back home...
Yousef and I talked the whole way home...
When we got home I spotted Mesharii's car parked outside the house...
I then quickly took out my phone...


54 miss calls...
78 whatsapps...

They were all from Mesharii...


Aern't i being harsh on him?!


I quickly began to type a whatapp to Mesharii...


Shahad: "Mesharii ma 9ar shay, wallah, ana asfa, ent laish em3a9ib w entsawi salfa!!"
Mesharii: "Shahad ana asif!"


Wait, is he mad or sad, i don't get it...


I looked up from my phone and stared into Mesharii's car deeply and smiled...
He was sitting in his car, in the drivers seat...


Mesharii then sent me a .....................................................................








No comments:

Post a Comment