Thursday, May 31, 2012

Chapter 11 - Endless Love









Enjoy...


-







Its been a week and two days, It's Thursday at last.
I got up and got dressed.


I started to think of 9ager while getting ready. He has friends now and best friends too, 3bdallah was one of them. He still sits next to me and sometimes tries asking some questions. I feel that he understand but he just does it on purpose.
He keeps staring at me in class and gives me dimpled smiles.

I was cut with my thoughts by Marry.

Marry: "Yalla Shoug Komar waiting outside,"
Shoug: "Okay Marry, I am coming,"

I tied my hair in a messy bun and got my Blackberry and rushed down.




-




I finally arrived to my University and sat down with my friends till it was time for class.
Time went by fast and I had to go to class. I began to walk in the hallway, I spotted 9ager from a distance in the hallway. He was wearing a purple Polo shirt along with beige shorts and toms. He also had his Ray-bans on and was holding two cups of coffee from Starbucks. He walked towards and gave me a toothy smile.

9ager: "9aba7 il 5air ya 7ilo,"
Shoug: "9aba7 il noor,"
9ager: "Shlonich?"
Shoug: "Zaina il 7amdellah," I smiled
9ager: "Here you are," He handed me one of the Starbucks coffees he was holding.
Shoug: "7ag mno?!" I asked.
9ager: "7agich 3ashan you start you day fresh," He smiled.
Shoug: "Awwhhh thank you," I blushed as I took the coffee from him, I didn't want to leave his hand hanging out.
9ager: "You look beautiful today,"
Shoug: "Pardon me?" I acted as if I didn't hear what he said.
9ager: "Ha? La La wala shay, 3alaich bil 3afya,"
Shoug: "Laish ta3bt ro7ik," My face was red like lava now.
9ager: "La ta3b wala shay,"
Shoug: "Mashkooor," I smiled
9ager: "You are always welcome," He gave me dimpled smile.

I looked at my phone, it was time for class.

Shoug: "Yallah, We have Algebra!!"

9ager: "Yallah emshay I'll go with you,"

Shoug: "Okay," I smiled shyly.

9ager: "Girls first," He smiled.

I gave him a smile and walked as he walked beside me.


We kept walking until we got to class, I sat down and he sat beside me giving me a smile.

Class began...

9ager kept staring at me, I felt his eyes on me. He stared and stared and stared... But when I looked at him he would look away.
I could feel his eyes, those brown shinning eyes which I think highly of.

By mistake I pushed my phone and it fell off my desk and on the floor. I reached down to get it and so did 9ager.
I couldn't reach it, but 9ager did and so he got it for me.

He looked at me while holding my phone.

Shoug: "Thank you," I blushed.

He then gently handed my my phone. I stared into his eyes and he stared into mine. I felt my face flush in redness.


9ager: "Shfeech ya 6oma6a?"
Shoug: "Wala shay," My face became redder when he said that.
9ager: "5ifay 3alana eshway," He laughed.

9ager gave me a look that made me giggle.



Class was over, I went to sit with the girls waiting for the second class to start.





-





The day went by, I was walking to my last class when I got a phone call.

It was my mum, I answered.


Shoug: "Alo-oo" I croaked.
Mum: "Aloo, Halla Shoug," There was something wrong, she was crying.
Shoug: "Shfeech Yma?" I said in worry.
Mum: "Shoug ta3alay il7een il bait,"
Shoug: "Sh9ayer Mama?!"
Mum: "Ta3alya ibser3a," Her voice got louder.

I closed the phone and tears ran down my face as I quickly called Komar.

Shoug: "Ta3al Komar il7een ibser3a,"
Komar: "Okay,"

I closed the phone and began to walk to the exit, I was crying.

9ager saw me and walked up to me. I tried to hide my tears.

9ager: "Shfeech Shoug?" He asked in a worried tone.

I couldn't help it, I kept crying as I tried to hide my tears.

9ager: "Shfeech?" He asked again.
Shoug: "9ager I'll tell you ba3dain okay, I have to go now,"
9ager: "Promise?"
Shoug: "I promise,"


I walked away and rode the car.
I kept telling Komar to go faster.
I wanted to know what was going on.










No comments:

Post a Comment