Friday, May 25, 2012

Chapter 3 - Endless Love









Sorry for the delay but I have exams so I was reallyyyy busy.
But this is for all my loved ones and my followers I hope you enjoy.
Information : Nickname for Jaber = Jabooor and for Ali = 3alawii


-








I went upstairs to change cause I was hungry and it was a sunny day. I took out my phone to check it and suddenly I received something from BBM!!!


It was an invite from 3bdallah


How did he get my pin?
Did he open my phone and see my things?
I am sure he did, cause I didn't lock my Blackberry!!!!

So rude of him to open my phone but the question now was should I accept him..


What was I going to loose, he is a nice guy and I kind of like him.
I started to sweat and my face was turning red like LAVA!!!


Accept or Ignore

Accept....

Ignore....

Accept...

Ignore...


The words kept running through my brain, my heart beating fast. Should I, or shouldn't I. Accept or Ignore.


I moved my fingers on my blackberry, back and forth on the accept button.

I then stopped on Accept and pressed the button.

I ACCEPTED..!

After accepting I closed my blackberry and threw it on my bed.


*KNOCK* *KNOCK* *KNOCK*


I jumped from my place, someone was knocking the door. I got up to open the door and see who it was, leaving my phone on my bed.


It was Ali "My brother"...

Shoug: "Halla Ali,"
Ali: "Halla Shougo, shga3 itsaween?"
Shoug: "Wala shay,"
Ali: "Enzain, Get dressed!!"
Shoug: "Laish, wain r7 etwadeeny?"
Ali: "I am going to take you out, enty w Jaber,"
Shoug: "OOOOOHHHHHH!! Wain?"I smiled.
Ali: "Shougo etha ma libastay now, mako 6al3a,"
Shoug: "Okay okay, Yallah,"


I closed the door and locked it to get dressed.
I walked towards my cupboard to get out my clothes.


PING**

PING**

PING**



My phone made me jump, my heart started to beat as I walked towards my blackberry.

I held my blackberry.


IT WAS 3BDALLAH!!!

My heart kept beating fast, I felt as if someone was punching my heart so hard.


3bdallah Al X..... : "Hi Shoug, Shlonich?"

Shoug Al X..... : "Hi, Zaina,"

3bdallah Al X..... : "Doom inshallah,"

Shoug Al X..... : "Ajma3een,"

3bdallah Al X..... : "Can i follow you on twitter?;p"

Shoug Al X..... : "Sure, @shougalx.."

3bdallah Al X..... : "Thanks,"

3bdallah Al X..... : "So, what are you doing?"

Shoug Al X..... : "Ummm, Getting dressed,"

3bdallah Al X..... : "Where are you going?"

Shoug Al X..... : "I am going out with Ali,"

3bdallah Al X..... : "Oh, sorry for asking, have fun with your boyfriend(:"

Shoug Al X..... : "Laa, fehamtney '3ala6, Ali is my brother-.-"

3bdallah Al X..... : "Oh sorry :D"

3bdallah Al X..... : "Have fun then,"

Shoug Al X..... : "Thank you, I will,"

3bdallah Al X..... : "Your welcome :D"

Shoug Al X..... : ":p"

3bdallah Al X..... : "Take care<3"


Shoug Al X..... : "Enshallah:D"




I closed my phone and got dressed into skinny bright pants and a white shirt, I then pulled my hair into a pony tail and put some makeup on.





Questions of why he added me BBM kept dancing in my head.
















No comments:

Post a Comment