Friday, May 25, 2012

Chapter 4 - Endless Love











This is my second post today, couldn't say no to the people that told me to post.
I hope you enjoy...


-








These questions kept dancing in my head.



Suddenly I heard Ali and Jaber calling me, so I shut my thoughts and went done stairs.


Ali: "Wainich?"
Shoug: "Shno? I was getting dressed,"
Jaber: "Shno 3aroos?"
Shoug: "Jaboor yalla 3ad,"
Jaber: "Laaa? Jaboor!!! Ana A3lmich Shougo,"
Shoug: "Shio bestsawee ya3ni?" I smiled.
Jaber: "Shoofay shno basawee" He gave me a devilish smile which made me laugh.



Jaber never does anything to me and he never hits me or anything. He only plays around with me, I love him. He's an amazing brother, so is Ali.

We got in the car and Ali drove while I fiddled with the radio.

I stopped on a song I liked and started to sing along and dance, Jaber did the same.
I began to laugh at his moves.

Ali: "Shno meyanen?"
Shoug: "YOLO!!"
Jaber: "How many times do I tell you I hate these words?-.- BRB, TYT, YOLO, Wain ga3deen?!"
Shoug: "Kaifee!!"
Jaber: "Kafich eb baitich,"
Ali: "BASSS 3ADDS, 9ar 3indy 9oda3,"
Shoug: "5ala9 sorry 3alawii!" I said it as I punched Jaber's shoulder playfully.
Jaber: "Laa  9ara7tan ya3ni 9ij 3awarteeny, wadoony il mostashfa," Jaber teased me with a laugh.

We eventually arrived and Ali had a headache from Jaber and I.

He took us to a restaurant called "Wok And Roll"
We went in and sat to order, it was a nice, dark, calm place. It was Chinese.

We ordered and sat waiting for the food.

Jaber: "Wallah 5osh ma63am, madre laish yaybeen Shougo ba3ad, wayeha wayh ma63am hathy? 7adha shari3 il ma6a3m,"
Shoug: "Laaa, mashallah 3alaik, 7ayatii ana anwr il restaurant,"
Ali: "Jaber 7adek 3ala Shougo, Hathe noor 3ani,"

I pulled my tongue out at Jaber.

Jaber: "Na3am? Na3am? Noor 3ani?"
Shoug: "Eee, You have a problem with that?" I pulled a face.

Suddenly my Blackberry :

PING*
PING**
PING***


I looked at my brothers while they both stared at my mobile.


I thought to myself was it 3bdallah, was he the one who sent me the message? What am I going to tell my brothers if they asked who it was?



I decided that if they asked me anything I would just tell them it was Farah, my friend.


I held my phone to my face trying to make sure that none of my brothers can see anything from my phones screen.

I entered Blackberry Messenger being curious to know who it was,



It wasn't 3bdallah...



It was Farah...


I felt a bit blue, but I tried to ignore the fact.


Farah Al X....: "Hi Shougo, Shlonich?"
Out/Shoug Al X...: "Halla, I am good wbu?"
Farah Al X....: "Not really good Shougo, I need your help,"
Out/Shoug Al X...: "Golay 7ayatee Shfeech??"
Farah Al X....: "Please don't tell anyone okay? Promise me,"
Out/Shoug Al X...: "I promise, yallah you got me nervous, what's wrong?"
Farah Al X....: "Shougo there is this guy, and he keeps on calling me and annoying me, I don't know what to do, or who to tell, please help me, what do I do?"
Out/Shoug Al X...: "Farah how did he get you number, You gave it to him?"
Farah Al X....: "No I swear, I asked him but he won't tell me, please Shougo help me!!"
Out/Shoug Al X...: "Give me his number, I know how to deal with people like this,"
Farah Al X....: "9******, Thats his number,"
Farah Al X....: "I am sorry Shoug, ta3abtich ma3ay:("
Out/Shoug Al X...: "Lat goolen chii, your my sister,"
Farah Al X....: "Thank you Shoug, I really am thankful I appreciate it, I don't know what I'd with out you<3"
Out/Shoug Al X...: "Yallah 3ad, tadreen ma a7ib hal kalam, you're my sister and sisters always stand by each other. And if I needed you one day, I know I'd find you right beside me<3"
Farah Al X....: "I LOVE YOUU!!!"
Out/Shoug Al X...: "MOREEE<3"



I closed my Blackberry and faced my brothers, Jaber and Ali were staring at me..










No comments:

Post a Comment