Saturday, May 26, 2012

Chapter 5 - Endless Love









Hope you enjoy this, this post is for my loved ones and followers and everyone else that reads this, ENJOY!!


-








Jaber and Ali were staring at me,



Jaber: "Shougo shfeech?" He asked while touching my arm.
Shoug: "La wala shay, ma feeny shay, laish?!" I asked.
Jaber: "Madre wayhich ma9foog, yallah eat, the food is going to get cold,"


I didn't even notice that the food came.

I held my fork and began to eat. At the same time I was thinking about Farah and the guy that wouldn't leave her.





-




At last we finished eating and my brother Ali payed the check. Jaber and I went outside to the car and waited for Ali.

Jaber: "Shoug,"
Shoug: "Halla?"
Jaber: "Shfeech, ent i5ty, w ana a3tibrich my best friend, tell me what's going on?"
Shoug: "Jaboor, you're my best friend wallah, bs 9ij ta3bana min il Jam3a, Ma feeni shay,"
Jaber: "I take you to the hospital?" He asked with a caring tone.
Shoug: "Laa no need, I'm just sleepy," I smiled.
Jaber: "Ok, 3al ra7tich,"
Shoug: "Thank you Jaboor" I smiled.


Ali came out from the restaurant and we drove home.





-




I held my phone to my face and copied the number that Farah gave me so I can call the guy. I was sitting on my bed, and the door was locked. Ali was out with his friends and so was Jaber.


I dialed the number..

I was about to call when suddenly there was a knock at the door. I jolted up from my place causing my phone to drop on the floor. I picked it up and put it on my bed and started to walk towards the door.


I thought to my self: "Who was at the door, it couldn't be Jaber.."


I opened the door to find my step dad infront of me,

3ami: "Halla Shougo, shfeech?"
Shoug: "Ma feeni shay," I smiled.
3ami: "Shga3 itsaween?"
Shoug: "Wala shay, kent ga3da aklim Farah, Irfejti,"
3ami: "Eehh, okay, shsma, kent bagolich ba3d sa3tan r7 enroo7 bait yadedtich okay?!"
Shoug: "Okay r7 akim Farah, ba3dain atsaba7, w albis,"
3ami: "Okay, la tit25rain,"
Shoug: "Okay,"


I closed the door and locked it. I ran to my bed lifting my phone and opening it again as I dialed the number again and pressed on the green button.
I waited for someone to pick it up.


It began to ring....



"Deeet"
........
.........
..........

"Deeeet"
........
.........


"Deeeet"
........
.........
..........













No comments:

Post a Comment