Thursday, May 31, 2012

Chapter 10 - Endless Love










Sorry for not typing but I was deadly busy:c
This is dedicated to everyone I love and my dear followers. Hope you enjoy<3


-











"Shoug yallah get up, you will be late!!!" I heard Marry call out.

Shoug: "Ughhh, 5 minutes. Marry please," I mumbled in a sleepy tone.

Marry: "No Shoug yallah up, NOW!!" She demanded as she pulled off the covers.

Shoug: "Offff:( okayy okayy,"


I got up and got dressed. I wore this and had my hair down "Naturally wavy" :








I was in a rush, I didn't want to be late, I rode the car while Komar drove.




-




I ran to my Algebra class, I was always late. I entered and the professor gave me a death stare, I was ashamed. I looked down and quickly walked in.

Algebra was so boring especially when it's the first class, ughhh.
The professor kept talking he wouldn't shut up, he talked and talked and talked and I felt my head get bigger by the second.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

The whole class turned to look at the door waiting to know who it was.

I turned my head and looked at the door.

It slowly opened and in came a guy along with one of the Presidents "Head"....



President: "This is 9ager, he is new, I hope you take care of him. He has just finished his papers cause he used to study in America, help his around,"

Professor: "Okay, I will be sure to do that,"

President: "Thank you.." He opened the door and went out.

The professor looked around the room, he was trying to find a sutiable place for the new guy "9ager" as 9ager just stood there gazing at us.

Professor: "Ummmm, how about you sit next to Shoug, So she learns not to be late again," He said it with an evil smile.

I looked suprised. This professor was such a pain-.-

Professor: "Shoug, put your hand up so 9ager can know who you are,"


I put my hand up so 9ager can see me, I then quickly began to move my things off the empty chair that was next to me.

9ager began to walk to the seat that the professor told him to go to sit at.

I took my things and put them on my lap.

9ager arrived at the table he looked at me and sat down.

He was tall, tanned, muscular, thin, black messy hair, dark brown eyes and dimples that sank as he smiled.

I looked at him and smiled as if giving him a welcome, he smiled back...

Algebra continued and the professor kept talking.

Suddenly 9ager came closer and whispered,

9ager: "Ahlain, Ana 9ager entay shismich?" He asked.

Shoug: "Halla, esmy Shoug,"


What was he dumb or what?
Didn't the professor clearly say my name-.-


9ager: "3ashat il asami,"

Shoug: "3ashat ayamik,"


Okay he was cute, i admit, his dimples were breath taking.


Class was over finally over, I held my stuff and was about to leave before I heard someone call me.


It was 9ager...


9ager: "Shoug, wait,"

I turned around to face him...

Shoug: "Hala?!"

9ager: "Shaklich mo bal3atne," He chuckled.

Shoug: "La shako, amer," I smiled.

9ager: "Well as you know I am new and I kind of don't know anyone except you, and I really don't know where to go. I was.." I interrupted him.

Shoug: "Come I'll give you a tour around, I'm free now, Are you?"

9ager: "Well that saved a bit much talking and explaining," He laughed, "Yeah ofcourse I'm free," He gave me a dimpled smile


I began to walk around the University showing him around and telling him where everything was.

He kept smiling and showing his dimples off.




-




At last the tour was done...

Shoug: "And that's all," I laughed.

9ager: "Thank you, I really appreciate it,"

Shoug: "Your always welcome," I smiled.

9ager: "Emm Shoug.."

Shoug: "Hala?!"

9ager: "I have no one to hang out with," He looked embarrassed.

Shoug: "I think I can help you with that," I smiled..

9ager: "Really?!"

Shoug: "Come with me,"

9ager: "Okay,"


I took him to a group of boys and stood far. I was looking for 3bdallah, he owed me one.
I saw him and waved to him asking him to come.
He saw me and got up to approch me.

3bdallah: "Hala Shoug, shlonich?"

I had no feelings for him, he was like a brother.

Shoug: "Zaina, 3bdallah momken 6alab,"
3bdallah: "Sure, I owe you one,"
Shoug: "This is 9ager," I pointed at 9ager, and 9ager smiled. "He is new so he has no one to hang out with, umm so if you can.." He interrupted me.
3bdallah: "Say no more," He smiled.
Shoug: "Thank you,"
3bdallah: "No, Thank you Shoug," I smiled.

3bdallah began to talk to 9ager...

3bdallah: "Hala shlonik?"
9ager: "Tamaam w ent Shlonik?"
3bdallah: "Eb 5air.. Ana 3bdallah btw,"
9ager: "3ashat il asami, Ana 9ager,"


I left them talking and walked away. I saw 3bdallah take 9ager and walk towards the group of guys.
They all greeted 9ager.


I was happy I did something good, I was pleased to help..











No comments:

Post a Comment