Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Chapter 8 - Endless Love









This post is dedicated to all you lovely readers!!:DLove youuu!!!<3
Enjoy!!!



-










"SHOOOOUUUGGGGGG!!!"


The voice sounded weird, I wasn't Fahad's voice, it sounded strange.


I heard this voice before, I closed my eyes and opened them again,



There was no sign of Fahad,
I was in the car!!!!
Was I dreaming??? Where am I??


Komar was in the front seat and Marry was sitting next to him, What happened??

Komar: "Yalla Shoug, e7na wa9al Jam3ya, enta lama 5ala9 w kel shay ok enty degy Ana," He told me in his Indian accent.

I looked out the window, we were infront of the co-op.

What a horrible dream..
I laughed at myself on my stupid dream, thank god it was just a dream.


I stood infront of the co-op waiting for the guy, my phone vibrated, I looked at my screen to find that it was the guy,


....: "Aloo," He sounded scary.
Shoug: "Halla,"
.....: "Ka shiftich, la tit7arikain, Ana yaay,"
Shoug: "Ok,"


I closed the phones and a guy approached me.
He had curly long black hair, black eyes and he was tanned.


....: "Ana abii Farah"
Shoug: "Etha enta et7ebha, 5alhaa, ma tabeek,"
.....: "Bs ma agdar,"
Shoug: "Please, enta wahd m7taram w embayn 3alaik wild nas, lat da5el nafsik eb mashakel,"
.....: "Inzain laish ma tabeeni?!"
Shoug: "Ummm, Ehya ma56oba," I lied, I wanted him to just leave her, I didn't want problems.
....: "Bs ehya 7agii,"
Shoug: "Meta 9arat 7agik? 3aib ehya ma56ooba,"
....: "Bs a7ebha w msta3d a56bha,"
Shoug: "Bs ihya ma t7ebk efham 5ala9, 5alha et3eesh 7ayat'ha, 7aram 3alaik,"
.....: "Okay 5ala9, bs golelaha il kalam ily gilta," He sounded disappointed.
Shoug: "Okay lazim aroo7, mashkoor,"
.....: "Ma3 el salama," He walked away.



Well that went okay, thank god no problems happened. I called Komar to take me home, I was tired.

At last Komar came, I rode the car and he drove home.




-




I sat on my bed..


Suddenly:

PING**
PING***
PING****


I opened my phone, rushing to know who it was.
It was 3bdallah, I smiled to myself.


3bdallah: "Shoug, shlonich?"

Shoug: "Good, Wbu?"

3bdallah: "Zain il 7amdellah,"

Shoug: "Doom Inshallah,"

3bdallah: "Damat ayamich,"

3bdallah: "Shoug, can I ask for help? Please?!"

Shoug: "Eee sure, what's up?"


Curiosity ran through me..


3bdallah: "Please lat fakreen '3ala6 okay?"

Shoug: "I won't, would you tell me already?"

3bdallah: "Well,"

Shoug: "Shfeek tara 5ara3tni,"

3bdallah: "Shoug wallah I'm not a player and kilish mo no3ii eni al3ab w chii,"

Shoug: "Ya?!"

3bdallah: "And,"

Shoug: "3bdallah just say it!! Lat lif w etdoor,"

Abduallah: "I like someone and I think I am beginning to love her, what do I do?!"


I was surprised, was it me? Did he mean me? Was he ganna say he liked me?

But wait, ma 9arlyy a3arfa '3air youm, I don't really think I like him, maybe it's just a tiny crush.

I got nervous, my heart was beating faster by the second.


Shoug: "Okay, then tell her,"

3bdallah: "Help me!!"

Shoug: "Who is she? Do I know her?!"

3bdallah: "You know her, and you know her well,"

Shoug: "Who is she?"

3bdallah: "Inzain bs Tara you said u'd help me,"

Shoug: "I will, bs gool-.-"

3bdallah: "SHOUG!!"

Shoug: "Eeee???"

3bdallah: "Shoug umm,"

Shoug: "GOOL YALA 3AD!"

My heart raced.




3bdallah: "Shoug, I LOVE............."













No comments:

Post a Comment