Sunday, May 27, 2012

Chapter 6 - Endless Love











Okay so I hope you are enjoying the story, if you need anything just DM @blogger_kuwait
Love you<3


-







"deeeet"
........
.........
..........



The stranger: "Aloo," He sounded strong, big, muscular and scary.

Shoug: "Aloo, ana daga agoolik wa5ir 3an Farah a7slik!!"

The stranger: "5air?"

Shoug: "Wa5r 3an Farah,"

The stranger: "W itha ma wa5rt?!"

Shoug: "Ra8mik r7 yroo7 3nd il sher6a ilyoum gabel bacher," I tried to sound serious, but I petrified.

The stranger: "3abalich 5ayf minich?! 7abebti ana '9ab6,"

Shoug: "Wtha?? Ya3ni shno? Wa5ir 3anha, ma tabeek,"


I quickly closed the phone in his face. I didn't know what to tell him, I didn't know how to answer. My heart raced it was like an angry boy was stamping on the floor. I was shaking. My heart beating faster and faster.

I sat on my bed to calm down and realx a bit. I started to think. Should i tell Jaber? Or was he going to make a big problem out of it?
I didn't feel right telling him.

I was paused by my phone, it was vibrating.
I held my phone and looked at the screen, it was the strangers number. I inhaled deeply and then exhaled. I pressed the green button and pushed the phone against my ears,


The stranger: "Aloo,"

Shoug: "Aloo, Na3am?"

The stranger: "Tabeen awa5r 3an Farah?"

Shoug: "Eee,"

The stranger: "3ndy shar6!"

Shoug: "W shno hal shar6?"

The stranger: "Lazim ashofich w nitfahm ib maw'9oo3 Farah, bs lat yeeben a7ad ma3ach, w itha ma sawaty hal shay, wallah r7 tendemeen 7ail,"

I didnt expect that, I was suprised, I didn't know what to say.


There was a moment of silence,



The stranger: "Haa, shno giltay?"
Shoug: "Madree, give me time to think about it and I will inform you,"

The stranger: "Ok 3ala ra7tich, bs you only have 30 minutes or you will see,"

Shoug: "Bye," I disgustedly yelled.


I closed the phone and walked across the room to my table. I sat on my chair and played a song from my media.


I couldn't stop thinking about Farah and this stranger.
Who was he?
What was he going to say?
What was he up to?
Is he going to harm me?
What if he does harm me?
What am I going to do?

The questions kept coming and going...

Suddenly I received a message from my phone..


"Shoofay itha ma radatay il7een wallah r7 ye9eer shay ma r7 y3jibich w r7 tendameen 7ail. Meet me at Jabriya co-op at 8pm sharp, if you are late, there will be a consequences and you will not like them, at all!!"

I looked at the words he sent, "r7 tendameen 7ail", "consequences", "you will not like them, at all", "sharp"

The words terrorized me, I didn't know what to do.
I looked at the time, It was 7.15pm




-




I decided it was best to accpet, he can't harm me since were ganna be in an open, public place. He can't do anything to me.
I just wanted Farah to be safe and far away from him.


I replied saying:

"I will be there at 8pm exactly!!(:"


I got up and went to my mother,

Shoug: "Mama please 3adii aroo7 m3 Komar 3al jam3iya, I have to buy things for the University,"
Mama: "7ayatii Mama mo ilwa8t ta5r shway? Ba3dain lazim enroo7 7ag yaditich,"
Shoug: "Please Mama, I really need to buy them, roo7aw entaw, mo shar6 aroo7!" I gave her my puppy eyes.
Mama: "Okay 5ala9 ro7ay, bs take care okay 7abebty,"
Shoug: "Okay Mama, Love ya," I kissed her on her head and went to get dressed.



This is the dress and nail polish i had on:

"But the dress was longer, knee high"




















I finished getting dressed and got my blackberry and rode the car.

I looked at the time it was 7.45pm and I kept telling Komar to go fast,

At last I arrived, I told Komar to go and that when I finished I'd call him.
I walked into the Jabriya co-op.
Then I suddenly received a message from the stranger, he told me to wait outside the main door.

I walked out the co-op and waited outside the main door, suddenly someone came up to me.

He had black normal hair, fierce big black eyes which made me petrified, and a big nose. He looked dangerous, threatening and unstable. He was tall, mascular, and not that good-looking. He was the kind of person that wouldn't stand out in a crowd.













No comments:

Post a Comment