Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Chapter 9 - Endless Love









Many begged for this post, so here I am posting:p
This is dedicated to my lovely friends and followers, love you all<3


-











3bdallah Al X...: "Shoug, I love Fay,"


WHAT?????
FAY??
WHO IS FAY????



3bdallah Al X...: "Shfeech....?"


I didn't want to answer, but i had too. I kind of felt blue, I don't really know why.


Shoug Al X...: "Mino Fay?:o"

Abduallah Al X...: "Your friend:/ Shfeech? Fay Al X...."


Oh Fay!!! That Fay, Fay was a friend of mine, how could I forget.
We weren't really close, but we were friends, good friends.


3bdallah Al X...: "Ha Shoug? Can you help me?:c"


I sat down and started to fix things in my head,
I talked to myself:
"Listen Shoug, you are an amazing, beautiful, lovely girl and there are many other people in this world that deserve you and will love you. Don't be with a man that doesn't love you, don't waste your life on something that's not for you, don't waste your life for someone that loves someone else. 3bdallah is like your brother!!!
You will help Abduallah with Fay, she is your friend, and you should be happy for her, kapeeshhh?!"


Yes I was crazy, I talked to myself, but who doesn't? Hahaha.


I held my blackberry and texted 3bdallah,

Shoug Al X...: "3bdallah I will help you:D Sorry for the late reply my brother called me:p"

Abduallah Al X...: "La 3ade, 9ij? Thank you so much, you are amazing,"

Shoug Al X...: "Haha I know;p"


I opened on Fay:

Shoug Al X...: "FAYOOO?!! Shlonich?"

Fay Al X...: "Hala wallah, tamaam, wbu?"

Shoug Al X...: "Eb 5air, abii aklmich ib maw'9oo3!!"

Fay Al X...: "Goolay, shno?"

Shoug Al X...: "Someone told me that he really likes you, but he is shy to tell you;p"

Fay Al X...: "CHATHAABAA!!"

Shoug Al X...: "Wallah!!!!"

Fay Al X...: "9ij?? MNO??!:O"

Shoug Al X...: "3bdallah Al X.."

Fay Al X...: "Shoug your joking right?! It's a prank, right?!"

Shoug Al X...: "Wallah la, I swear he told me to help him,"

Fay Al X...: "Ambayyy wanasa:o"

Shoug Al X...: "LOOOOL hach hach hatha his PIN *******"


I closed it and went to 3bdallah:

Shoug Al X:.... "3bdallah I told her and I gave her your pin okay?!"

3bdallah Al X...:"Thank you so much, your amazing. I just got an invite from her,"

Shoug Al X....: "El 3afoo :D"


I closed my blackberry and went down leaving it on my bed.

I saw Ali and Jaber sitting and talking.

Shoug: "Hala, shlonkom? I missed you guys,"

Jaber: "Offff '3areeba, Shoug etkalemni 3adil w eb 7ob ba3ad? Min wain 6al3a il shams ilyoum,"

Shoug: "Mn il Ma'3rb"

Jaber: "Hahaha damich 5afeef-.- mesky la ye6eer,"

Shoug: "Bs 3ad,"

Jaber: "Akeed you want something, goolay!"

Ali: "Hala Shoug, goolay Shfeech?"

Shoug: "Abee a6la3:("

Ali: "Shfeech tara il sa3a 11.00pm,"

Shoug: "Adree bs malat:c"

Ali: "Okay 3ayal 5al nil3b Hind roosy (cards),"

Shoug: "Okay,"

Jaber: "Ana t3ban, l3baw ib roo7kom,"

Shoug: "La Jaboor, Please 3ashani!:("

Jaber: "5ala9 okay yallah,"

We played the game and ofcourse I lost. I always loose:(


Suddenly Ali got a phone call, he got up and threw the cards.

Ali: "Yalla ya jama3a, ast2then,"

Jaber: "Shno? Ha? El 7ub?"

Shoug: "Eeehhh Mno?!" I winked at him.

Jaber and I kept teasing him and pressuring him.

Ali got a pillow and threw it on us while we laughed at him. Ali's face was red, he went and left us.
I got tired and decided to sleep.

Shoug: "Ana baroo7 anam okay,"

Jaber: "Okay,"

Shoug: "Goodnight,"

Jaber: "Goodnight,"

I went up to sleep totally forgetting about about 3bdallah.
It was just a crush and now it's going away.













3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Min 3yoony.. I am writing it now..:)

      Delete
    2. Why did the story HAVE TO END BY CHAPTER 37 ? ='( Continue writing about what happened when you got married w che y3ni

      Delete