Monday, May 28, 2012

Chapter 7 - Endless Love








Every story has an ending....
It can have a happy ending...
Or It can have a horrible ending...
HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!!


-









Stranger: "Ana Esmy Fahad,"
Shoug: "Halla, ent ily dazat el message, 3ashan Farah?"
Fahad: "Eee, shino esmich?"
Shoug: "Shoug,"
Fahad: "7ilo,"
Shoug: "Shtabee? 5ali il bent ib roo7ha, she doesn't like you, wallah....." He interupted me..





I couldn't even finish my sentence, he held my wrist and pulled me, he began to pull my arm , he was literally dragging me. I felt his nails dig into my skin, I winced in pain as I wept. It ached so bad, I can feel the pain crawling through my body.



Shoug: "SHGA3 ITSAWEE, LET ME GO, WA5R 3ANI, HEDNY!!" I yelled.
Fahad: "Chub, wela wallah r7 tshofeen shay ma shifte,"
Shoug: "WA5RRR!!" I screamed.

He kept on pulling me, he was heading to a dark place far away from the co-op.
He kept on walking and dragging me along.

Shoug: "BAS, HEDNII!!! ENT MNO A9LAN??!" I yelled.

He suddenly stopped,

Shoug: "Shtabeen?!" I asked as I started to shake, I was scared.
Fahad: "Itha ma agdar a5th Farah, enty mawjooda, ya enty ya Farah,"
Shoug: "Shno 7alaw oho? Ma abeek, w Farah ma tabeek, Wa5r," I tried pushing him away.

He held my arm tighter and tighter, digging his nails deeper.


I could smell his perfume, his breath reeked of cigarettes.


He put his mouth to my ears and whispered,

Fahad: "Inty il7een malty,"

I moved my face away in disgust. I closed my eyes tightly and tried to pull my arms out of his hand. His grip was strong, I opened my eyes to find him pulling me towards him while holding my arm strongly and firmly. I stared into his eyes, he was dangerous.

I kicked him and pushed him, he wouldn't let go of me.
There was no one around, no one can hear me.

My heart was beating so hard, I was terrified.

Shoug: "Enta 7aywan, wa5r, Let me go!!!" I ordered as I harshly dabbed my fist on his chest.

I yelled with all my strength of voice: "WA555555RRRRR"




Fahad: "Entay 7ilwa tadreen,"
He put his hand on my hair and started to play with my hair.

Tears were falling down my face,
Shoug: "Leave me please," I begged.


It struck me, I had no other choice.
I lifted my leg and hit him in the place where sun does not shine.. E7mm, excuse me.




"SHOOOUUUGGGGG!!!!!"















No comments:

Post a Comment