Thursday, May 24, 2012

Chapter 1 - Endless Love











 

This is my first time to write a blog and my story is 100% imagination. I really hope you enjoy it, please tell me you comments about it.


Main Character:
Shoug: Tanned, normal hight, light wavy brown hair which is till the middle of her back, brown eyes, thin, 17 years old.


I am the smallest and only girl in my family, I have three bigger brothers. I live with my mother, since my parents are divorced and I am not really close with my dad, I barely see him. Well if someone asked me if I wanted to see him I would refuse, he is greedy, self-centered and all he thinks about is money.


After my mothers divorce in about 3 months she got married to a guy, and she is now very happy. My step dad is a kind, caring man that always tries to make me feel like he is my father, he loves me and I respect him. I am just happy he makes my mother smile.


My three brothers are Khalid, Ali and Jaber. Khalid is married and has kids which I adore, Ali is in a relationship and I think he is going to get married soon, and last, Jaber. Well Jaber he is different, he is caring, responsible and loving. I love all my brothers but Jaber is different.


It's a sunny new day and the wind is blowing outside, it is my first day back to University and I am so glad and excited that I'm going to see my friends. I go to Gust "Name of the University" and I love it there. I got out of bed to get dressed so I don't be late. I got my navy dress on, which reached till my knees and silver nail polish on my long nails, and I decided to leave my naturally wavy hair down. I qucikly rushed and got my things and ran down.


The driver, Komar, was waiting outside, with our maid, Marry. I suddenly remembered that I forgot my blackberry in my room so I rushed up stairs to get it. I entered my room to find it on my bed, I quickly grabbed it and turned around to find Jaber.


He gave me a toothed smile and said "9aba7 il 5air, wain ray7a?". He was all dressed up and was going out.
Shoug: "9aba7 il Noor, shfeek, 3indi Jam3a,"
Jaber: "Oh 9a7, Almost forgot that my baby sister has grown up and now goes to university," He gave me another smile.
Shoug: "I'm not a baby anymore, you have to stop calling me that, it's embarrassing,"
Jaber: "Ana a7ib adal3 I5ty il 7ilwa,"


 "Yalla Shoug, your going to be late," Marry yelled from downstairs.


Shoug: "Yalla Jaber need to go, ashofik bs ard,"
Jaber: "Ok, ta3alay bs degega"

I moved toward Jaber to see what he wanted.

Shoug: "Shno?"
Jaber: "Give me a twirl,"

I gave him a twirl, with a shy smile with it..

Jaber: "Ohhhhh, 9ij i5ty 7ilwa, is the dress your wearing below your knee?" He gave me a look.
Shoug: "Eee,"
Jaber: "Ok, take care 7abebty," He smiled.

I ran down stairs and went into the car.


At Gust, since it was the first day I went to hug my friends and kiss them and say hi cause I really missed them. I sat with Shaikha, "she is my best friend" and the other girls too.

In no time it was time for class.

I was walking in the hallway trying to get to class, I was holding my books in one hand and texting with my blackberry with my other hand. Suddenly I bumped into someone, all my books and papers fell on the ground and so did my phone. The tall figure that I bumped into had his blackberry and books and so everything fell out of his hand too.
I quickly bent down to collect my things and took a look at the guy that I bumped into.
He was tall, tanned, muscular, short black hair. He was wearing a green Hollister shirt with beige shorts and green Toms, I could smell the mascular perfume from were I was and it was Polo number 3, which I loved the most on men.


We both stood up, and he handed me my books that he helped collect for me, while taking them from him I accidentally brushed my fingers against his.

My face flushed with shyness, I was like a tomato. I felt heat flow through my body when our hands met.
I didn't want anyone to see me, so I quickly moved my hands away and took the books.


Shoug: "Sorry, Ma shiftik,"
The tall figure: "It's okay, i'm sorry too,"


I then left him and walked away, I didn't want to be late for class on my first day. I rushed in class and sat down, trying not make a sound. I had Maths, time went by so slow, a minute went by like a dozen hours, I got bored. I decided to check my blackberry and to see if anyone sent me anything, I pulled my blackberry out of my bag..




BUT WAIT

THIS WASN'T MY PHONE!!!
IT WASN'T MINE!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment