Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Chapter 23 - FINAL!!!!!








Hey guys...
Yes it's true, it is the last chapter of this story, but there are more to come. AND guess what???!:D I will post 2 chapters today!!! WAHOOOOO
I'm just in the typing mood today, hahahaha
I hope you enjoy this chapter, please tell me your comments...



Thanks guys

















-







Shahad's point of view...



Many days went by, or let me say months and even years...
I stayed with Osama, in America, after kidnapping me, we travelled to America. He has a job and i stay home.
I tried running away many times, but he threatened me of killing my dad, and i know Osama, he is crazy, he would do anything to get what he wants.
Yes i hated him, but he changed, you won't believe, but he did...
He started to talk to me really kindly and he would get me roses and he stopped hitting me. Osama had a kind heart, he did, all that was wrong was that he loved me. Ksar 5a6rii and i was falling for him.
But i stayed like i was, i stayed mean to him and i had hatred in my heart for what he did.


We weren't married but we were going to get married after Mesharii divorces me and Osama always tells me he is working on that. Yes, i miss Mesharii and i think of him 24/7, he lives in me, he lives in a part of my heart. I love him, but i had to forget him and get used to Osama, for the sake of my dad and for my family. I was willing to give everything up for my family. I always wondered of Noora and Fahad and what they were doing and how they were.



One day while i was cleaning the house, Osama came running into the house.



Shahad: "Ishfeek?!"
Osama: "Shahad ma r7 et9adgeen!!!"
Shahad: "Ishfeeek? Shino?!"
Osama: "Mesharii 6aligich, shoofay!" He handed me the paper that was in his hand.


My heart skipped a beat when he said that.
I grabbed the paper out of his hand and looked at it.


Mesharii divorced me, it was true.


I stared at the paper, i was sad and mad and jealous all at the same time.
He got rid of me and married someone else.
I was dieing to know who he married, so i asked Osama.


Shahad: "Tizawaj mino?!"
Osama: "Tizawaj wa7da tigrabla!"
Shahad: "Shino esmha??!"
Osama: "Aisha Al X.....!"


His words went into me like a knife, he married that sl*t, that girl that was dieing for him.
But i couldn't be selfish, i couldn't, Mesharii had the right to get married, he wasn't going to wait for me all his life, he was young and had the right to live his life.


Osama: "Shahad 7abibtii ishfeech? il7een ana r7 agdar atzawijich!"
Shahad: "Ana akrihik, akrihik, kila mini!" I then fell on the ground and began to cry.


Osama bent down and pulled my chin up so i can face him.


Osama: "Shahad lazim tit3awidan 5ala9, Mesharii tizawaj w il7aya lazim tistimer!"

He then hugged me, but i refused to hug him back.


Osama: "Emshay, ilyoum r7 enroo7 nit'3ada bara!"
Shahad: "Mabi Osama, ana ta3bana shway, 5aleeha la wa8t thani!!"
Osama: "La r7 enroo7, yallah goomay badlay!"
Shahad: "MABII ZAIN!!" I yelled..
Osama: "Okay!"


He stood up and was about to turn around but instead he faced me and carried me.


Shahad: "LET GO OF ME, I HATE YOU, AGGGGGHHHH!!!"
Osama: "I don't think that will happen!" He laughed...
Shahad: "AGHHHH!!" I continued to cry.


He carried me into the bedroom and put me down.


Osama: "Yallah badlaay!"


My tears ran down my face.


Shahad: "Okay.." I looked at the ground while my tears ran down my face.
Osama: "Shahad la tabcheen, wallah ana r7 a3ayshich a7la 7aya, w i'm trying my best, wallah I love you, just give me a chance!" Osama was a very handsome guy, any girl would fall for him. He said those words while whipping away my tears with his thumb.
Shahad: "Okay 5ala9 ma r7 abchii, yallah go outside let me dress up!" I faked a smile.
Osama: "Okay baby!" He had this huge grin on his face.


He then kissed my forehead and left the room closing the door behind him.



Osama was a sweet guy, after we moved here he would always leave me to do what i want and he would buy me gifts and write me love letters. He would take me shopping and we would go to the beach. We would eat in restaurants and visit musems. He would always leave me to do what i wanted, he never pushed me in loving him. He was a patient man and that was what i was loved about him. I was beginning to forget Mesharii, i had to, he was married now and i had no right to think of him. I was just his ex-wife, an old page of his life.



I then gathered myself and whipped my tears away and drew a grin on my face. I got dressed into a white long dress, and i wore brown high hells with long brown earings and a brown juicy bag. I then brushed my long cinnoman hair and left it down, and applied simple makeup.



I then held my bag and walked out the room. I didn't have my phone and i didn't go on the internet from the day Osama took me. He told me after we get married, he would allow me. I didn't want problems so i just went with his rules.


I mean guys 5ala9 it has been years, life has to go on, people have to forget, you can't just keep living in your past. You have to live for tomorrow, you have to forget and go on with life. This is life, you don't get all what you want in life.









-









Days went by and Osama and I got married.
I started to fall for Osama and I began to love him, my weak point was his name and everything depended on him.
I would cook for him and wash and do everything, i loved him and so did he, i had to move on.
We even got kids, two kids and they were twins, a boy and a girl.
Bader and Sadan
They were my life and so was Osama, they were all what i had.







-







Mesharii got married to Aisha and he became miserable.
He bagen to cheat on her and he started to smoke. He would never think of himself marrying someone else but his mother forced him to get married and move one, and it was better for him.
Aisha had a problem with getting kids and therefore they never got kids, they lived a miserable life together. None of them where happy and Mesharii never one day loved Aisha or ever had feelings for her.








-








Fahad stopped all his playing games and married Yara. Yes they used to love each other but no one knew. They got 5 kids and they were living happily together.









-








Noora lived with her dad and she was finishing her AS's, she was still in school and she had a dream of being a doctor, and she was following this dream. Noora was a very smart girl and she adored biology.









-








Yousef married this girl that was with him in work. He was happy and he got kids. He moved one but something that no one ever knew about till this day is that he had a crush on Shahad all his life, from when they were young, but no one knew, no one ever figured it out. And he never told anyone. It was a untold secret or let me say an unsolved one....







-






Shahad never heard from her friends or family. Her family now was Osama, Sadan and Bader. She had no one except them. They were her life now.












........THE END.........








ADVICE:



Girls when you hold a paper and squash it, then you reopen it, how does it look like?
It would get lines, w r7 ykoon em3afas 97?
W mahma sawaitay you can never get it back to the smooth new paper it was, 97?


Hathii il ewriqa nfs som3at il bint...
When you talk to a guy, and start a relationship, the paper tit3afas and the more you go one, and you talk to him and go deep in the relationship, the more the paper gets squashed...


And then when one day you come back to smooth the paper. You can't, it would be too late, the paper would be squashed already and even if you iron it, it won't get smoothen...



Be careful gurls don't trust anyone, don't go blind and just follow your heart. Follow your brain, it's wiser, don't go deaf and not listen to the advises your given.
Tomorrow you will say why didn't i listen, and don't blame except yourself, cause you did this to yourself, believe it or not, you are ruining yourself by talking to guys and starting relationships.


Remember all it takes is a smile to get you or let me say a simple, friendly hello... But behind this smile or this friendly sweet hello, might not be what you have imagined...


If you need help or advice, i am always here to listen, Dm me or ask me for help on my ask.fm, i helped many and i'm willing to help more. Don't worry no one will ever know, i promise, it's a secret. AND I ALWAYS KEEP MY PROMISES, I DO.....


















7 comments:

  1. Please read can you my story ;$
    http://t-a-dream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I CRIED, AND I'M STILL CRYING :( BUT WHHYYYYYYY! SERIOUSLY WHY! WHY DID SHE MARRY THAT JERK?! WHY DID MESHARI DIVORCE HER?! WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY?!! SHE DIDN'T GET TO MEET HER NEICES AND NEPHEWS, SHE DIDN'T GET TO SEE HER FATHER AFTER THAT. DID SHE FORGET THE HE WAS THE REASON FOR HER MOM'S DEATH? DID SHE? DID SHE FORGET THAT HE IS THE REASON SHE IS AWAY FROM HER FAMILY AND FRIENDS? DOES'T SHE UNDERSTAND THAT HE IS THE REASON FOR AL HER MISERY? DOESN'T SHE REMEMBER THAT WHEN MESHARI WANTED HER, HE DIDN'T FORCE HER LIKE THAT? DID SHE FORGET ALL HE HAS DONE TO HER? '3ABIYA SHAHAD? MAYNOONA? HABLA? INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE? TISTAHBIL? TISTA3BI6?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loool Noorah! I cracked up at your comment, shaklech wayed mndmja
      Nevertheless, I totally agree with you! How could she married a man like Osama? The one who killed her mother! W hit her w kl shay, and worst of all she fell in love with him?? No, common who would do that? Really really stupid and unconvincing. Plus Meshari still loved her if only she communicated with him. If he didn't he wouldn't have smoked w dated other girls w che. In a twisted way it make sense. W her dad ely ma8blat 7ub Meshari fl bdaya 3shana, el t3ban ma fakrat etrdla? uff t8har Hal bint! Someone knock some sense into her!
      I always thought this story will have a fairytale ending, this is not what I expected.

      Delete
    2. LOOOL:::: Ambayyyy jad ur comments made my laugh my guts out!! AMbayyy hadaww hadaww sorry:$
      And thats exactly what i wanted, i wanted an endling NO ONE EVER EXPECTED, and this was the only ending i had:( But for me? I imgained ena Shahad ran away and got married to Mesharii!:')
      Nevertheless i promised that my next story which i'm writing at the moment will have an amazing, happy endingm don't worry<3 w la taghroon a39abkom, il7een amirkom and we will go kill Osama and bring Shahad to Mesharii;) LOL hahaha<3

      Delete
  3. It was actually a good story, until I read this post. It was like you rushed to finish it in anyay, which was rather disappointing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with the above comment, this is a very dissapointing post, the worst illogical ending. He was her fiance not her boyfriend so mala d5l sum3a. O b3dain how did she live with him without getting married? O how did she travel with him if she didn't want? O no one would love someone who hurted her this way and seperated her from her family. Very bad ending I am also not thinking of reading ur other stories.

    ReplyDelete