Saturday, August 4, 2012

Chapter 14






Hey guys...
I am so happy for seeing more comments below, keep commenting and making my day <3
I love you guys
YOLO
#TEAMSHARY










Mesharii: "Shahad jawbeni!!" He said it while pushing my chin gently up...



I cleared my throat...
I then stared into his eyes...



Shahad: "Mesharii ana.." I looked at the ground...
Mesharii: "Entay shino Shahad..." He whispered the words clamly while gently moving my chin up so she can face him...

Mesharii was standing in front of me, i was sitting in the car and the door was opened...
I stared deeply into his eyes...


Shahad: "Ana a7bik!" I said it in a low, quiet voice...


I said the words...
I can't believe i said them...
At last, i told him...
I really loved him, i did....


My face went red and i was shaking, my heart was beating faster, and with every look from him, my heart skipped a beat...

Mesharii was smiling, or let me say 'Ebtisamta shagat il wayh'...
I glued my eyes back at the ground...











Mesharii's point of view....


Her words put a smell on me..
She loved me....
I can't believe it...
I was unstoppably smiling...


I moved her chin up and stared into her eyes....
Her face was like a tomato, and she was breathing faster...
I loved what i did to her...
I loved how i made her shake and shiver...


Mesharii: "Ma sima3t, shino?!" I lied...

I heard every word...
But i wanted to hear more and more..
I wanted to listen to the same word like a zillion times...
I wish i had a replay button...


Shahad: "A7bik Mesharii!" Her eyes were shinning...

I could see how she was nervous...
It was like whenever i was around she wouldn't be herself..
Her face would go rosy...

Her words made me feel alive again...
Her words made me want to carry her and twirl around...


Mesharii: "Abii asma3, goolay a3laaa!!"
Shahad: "Bs Mesharii!!" She was shy...
Mesharii: "Titzawijanii?!"

She looked at the ground...

I moved her chin up quickly..


Mesharii: "Titzawijani Shahad?! Titzawijani!!!"

Shahad smiled shyly....
She then nodded her meaning yes...


Mesharii: "Titzawijanii, hhhh, eee, eeee?!" I laughed and smiled at the same time...

I don't know what happened to me...

Mesharii: "Shahad, 7abibtii, Shahoooda!!!"

I held her tiny hand, and pulled her gently out of the car....
She stood up in front of me....
I didnlt know what happened to me, i held her and hugged her tightly...
I hugged her with all my strength, I felt like the word was in my arms...
Her hair covered my face, I smelled her hair, she smelled really good...
I could smell the womens perfume she wore, I adored her, i adored everything about her...
I could feel her shake and shiver...
This lady that was in my arms is going to be my wife...
I wanted to scream out loud, i wanted to jump, run, do anything...
I WAS HAPPY!!! SO HAPPY!!!
I didn't let go of her, i didn't want to, instead i hugged her tighter...
I squashed her, it was like i broke her bones...



Shahad: "Mesharii your hurting me!!" She squeaked...

I let go of her and stared into her eyes...


Meshari: "Hhhhhhh, ana asf!"

Her face was covered with some of her hair, i slowly moved the pieces of hair away from her face...
She just stared at the ground shyly....
She was nervous...
Her face was red lava....











Shahad's point of view....


His hug was magical, i didn't want him to let go...
But then his grip was getting tighter on me, he was hurting me...
So he moved away....



Mesharii: "Shahad ilyoum bilal omi r7 tiyeey 3indokom, ana abeech ilyoum gabil bacher!!!"

I didn't say a word...
I kept quite...


He started to talk for a bit and then i rode my car and left....
I couldn't believe what just happened..
I wanted to stay in his arms...
Everytime i close my eyes i remember Mesharii...
I went home and got changed...


Shahad they are coming today...
What are you going to wear?!

I quickly called Wedad...

Wedad: "Shino 9ar!!?????"

I told her everything....

Wedad: "Awwwwww, that's so cute, Shahad emshay lets go shopping?!"
Shahad: "Madree!!"
Wedad: "Get ready ana r7 amorich!!"
Shahad: "Okay, I will tell Mesharii, bs Wedad can i bring Noora and Fahad with me, I havent been hanging out with them a lot!!"
Wedad: "Sure, yalla quick!!"

I closed the phone and called Mesharii


Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet...

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet...

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet...



Mesharii: "Alooo!"
Shahad: "Mesharii?!"
Mesharii :"Eee 7ayatii!"
Shahad: "Mesho ana baroo7 ma3 Wedad okay?!"
Mesharii: "Shino?!" I felt him smile from behind the phone..
Shahad: "Baroo7 ma3 Wedad okay?!"
Mesharii: "La, awal kilma!"
Shahad: "Mesho!" I said shyly
Mesharii: "3yoon Mesho entay, amraay, tedalelay 7abibtii!"
Shahad: "Hhhhhh, emmmm, 3adi aroo7 ma3 Wedad?!"
Mesharii: "Wain?!"
Shahad: "Shopping, r7 a5th ma3ay Fahad w Noora!!"
Mesharii: "Hmmmmmm!"
Shahad: "Yalla 3ad Mesharii, Please, 3adi....!"
Mesharii: "Yousef r7 ykoon mawjood?!"
Shahad: "La!!"
Mesharii: "Emmm okay bs lat 6awloon!!"
Shahad: "Eee okay, ma r7 a6awil, wa3d!"
Mesharii: "W itha dagat riday, okay?!"
Shahad: "7ather!!"
Mesharii: "Fedat ily tisma3 il kalam!"
Shahad: "Mesharii bs tara wallah asti7ii!!"
Mesharii: "7ayatii wallah, inzain inzain, lat 3a9been!"
Shahad: "Yalla 5al aroo7 albis, w agool 7g obooy w Fahood, w Noora!!"
Mesharii: "Okay 7abibtii, der balich, a7bich!"
Shahad: "W ana ba3ad!"
Mesharii: "Bs mo kithrii!"
Shahad: "Laaaaaaa, 3ayar!"
Mesharii: "Ana, afa!!!!!"
Shahad: "Hhhhh, yallah Mesharii!"
Mesharii: "Okay okay!" He laughed...
Shahad: "Bye..!"
Mesharii: "Bye.."



I closed the phone and went to tell Noora and Fahad...
I then found my dad...

Shahad: "Yoba baroo7 ma3 Wedad, w ba5th Fahad w Noora!!"
Dad: "Wain?!"
Shahad: "Shopping daddy!!"
Dad: "Mamnoo3 Baba, 3indina thyoof ilyoum!"
Shahad: "Thyoof?!"
Dad: "7abibtii ta3alay gi3day yambii!"

I sat down next to my dad, my dad wrapped his arms around me...

Dad: "Yoba fee 5o6ab yayeen, il walad shakla mo7taram, w ilyoum oma r7 teyeeey w 5altich 3atharri w Estiqlal w 3amitch Heba yayeen...!"

My heart beated faster...
What if it wasn't Mesharii

Shahad: "Shisma yoba?!" I wanted to make sure it was Mesharii...
Dad: "Mesharii Al X.....!"
Shahad: "Aha, emmmm madre!!"
Dad: "Ana r7 a5th Fahad w Noora w r7 n6la3 min il bait, W entay il7een i5thay floos min booki w roo7ay il salon w sawi sh3rich!!"
Shahad: "Okay Daddy, bs ana 3indii floos!!"
Dad: "Sim3ay kalamii!!!"
Shahad: "Inshallah!!"


I did what my dad said...
I called Wedad and apolozied and i told Mesharii that i wasn't going shopping and that i was going to the salon...


I went to the salon and did my hair wavy...
I put simple makeup and then went home...
I wore a short white dress with high heels...
I looked really beautiful, i was like a princess with my long cinnamon hair that reached till the beginning of my thigh, i was really pretty...


My aunties came and helped me...
The guests then came, there were 4 ladies...
One was his mother, and the other was his one and only aunt and the last two were his cousins, Aisha and Moneera...
His mum was very kind and sweet and she kept smiling, and so was her aunt...
They looked so impressed from me...
Moneera was so sweet too, she was talking to me and she was becoming my friend...
But Aisha sat and didn't say a word, she just gave me disgusted looks...


I was very nervous, I kept shaking...
At last they left, i sat with my aunts a bit and then they left...
My dad came back and i went to my room....


I sat on my bed and listened to music...
Suddenly my phone vibrated, it was Mesharii...


Mesharii: "Aloooo!!"
Shahad: "Alooo!"
Mesharii: "Shlon morty?!"
Shahad: "Il7amdellah zaina!" I blushed...
Mesharii: "Omi wayd mestansa, etgool enich et'hableen w ena wayd mo7taram, w mo2daba, w inshallah kil shay r7 y9eer rasmi, w r7 et9eeren morti!!"
Shahad: "Bs ana mo emwafga!!"
Mesharii: "SHINO??!!" He yelled the words out...

I laughed....

Shahad: "Ga3da at'3ashmar hhhhh!!"
Mesharii: "Offffff 6a7 galbi Shahood, t'3ashmeray bs mo chithii!!"
Shahad: "Hhhhhhhh, ishfeek, ee o tara omik wayd 7abooba etyaneen!!"
Mesharii: "Wait Shahad, fee a7d ga3d y6ig il bab!!"

I kept quite...
Mesharii opened the door....


Mesharii: "Ooooohhh halla Aisha, shlonich?!"
Aisha: "Zaina w ent shlonik?!" She said it in a 'daloo3a' voice...
Mesharii: "Il7amdellah, ee agool shlon il 3aroosa?!"
Aisha: "Mino? Hathi Shahad!!"

Ishfeeha hathi...
Shino *hathi Shahad* ishfeeha?!

Mesharii: "Eee...!!"
Aisha: "Ent min 9ijik?!"

Shino, ishfeeha?!

Mesharii: "Laish?!"
Aisha: "Wai3, etlawi3 il chabd, mo 7ilwa, ana a7la minha!!"

What the hell is wrong with her...
Did she see herself in the mirror lately....
I was much prettier than her...
She was really plain and chubby and short and ugly...

Mesharii: "Chub, chub, Shahad a7la minich ib alf mara, entay bs et'3areen minha!!"
Aisha: "Mesharii enta tadre ena ana a7bik, w ent et7ibni ba3ad, laish etroo7 titzawaj?!"

SHINO??!!!
MIN 9IJHA!!!
That's why she was giving me looks...

Mesharii: "Entay yanataaaaay, wa5ri 3ani, shako, ana ma a7bich, entay jakara, wa5ray, la talmiseeni, 6il3ay bara!!"
Aisha: "Mashoooor 7ayatii!!"
Mesharii: "6il3ay bara gabil la anadii o5ooich, ishfeech entay, maynoona?!"

I heard Mesharii push her out...

Aisha: "Mashy Mesharii, hayn!!"

I heard him slam the door and lock it...


Mesharii: "Offfff yanat hal bint, eee, alooo Shahad!!"

I closed the phone quickly....
I didn't know what happened to me....
I needed to sit alone and think.....


Shahad Aisha loves him...
You can't let her take him from you, you have to win this battle...
Mesharii is yours, yours forever...
No more pushing Mesharii away, Mesharii will be your husband, you don't want that sl*t taking him away from you...
Win him Shahad, fight for him like he is fighting for you....


Mesharii called many times, but i didn't answer...
I needed to think...
He sent messages, but i ignored him...


I slept with the thought of Aisha taking Mesharii from me....
I was really angry, and jealous....
I slept without notice...

I woke up at 6am for University...
I decided to be stronger and win Mesharii...
I won't allow anyone to take him from me....

I sent him a whatsapp...

Shahad: "9aba7 il 5air <3"

He didn't answer, he might be sleeping...
I decided to call him...



Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet



Mesharii: "Hmmmmmmmm!" He hummed in a sleepy voice...
Shahad: "Mesharii?!"
Mesharii: "Hmmmmmmmmmm!" He was sleeping..
Shahad: "Mesharii goom....!"
Mesharii: "La mama, abi anam, ba3ad 5 digayg gawmeni...!"
Shahad: "Mesharii goom!!"
Mesharii: "Hmmmmmmmm...!"
Shahad: "MESHARII!!!" I yelled while laughed....
Mesharii: "AHHHHHHHHHH, MINO, ANA WAIN, SHILSALFA!!?????"

I laughed harder...

Mesharii: "Shahad!!"
Shahad: "Halla!!"
Mesharii: "Hathi entay, hhhhhhh, ana ma7thooth eny gaym 3ala 9otich, wedii kil youm agoom 3ala 9otich il 7ilo!!"
Shahad: "Yallah goom Mesharii!!"
Mesharii: "Mabii, mabii, abii anam!!"
Shahad: "Mesharii yalla 3ad, lat 9eer kaslan, goom!!"
Mesharii: "Mabiii!!" He sounded like a 3 year old...
Shahad: "Meshooooooooo!!"
Mesharii: "3yoon Mesho entay!!"
Shahad: "Goom badel, w ilbs, w ana r7 aroo7 abadil w aroo7 3al jam3a, 3indi mo7atharat!!"
Mesharii: "Lat roo7een, 5alich ma3aay!!"
Shahad: "Ambaaaaaaaay!!"
Mesharii: "Ishfeech!!"
Shahad: "Ent ams sawaitli fithi7a bil jam3a, shlon aroo7, waaaaaaay!!"
Mesharii: "Hhhhhhh 3adii, 5al kil a7d y3arif eni a7bich!!"
Shahad: "Hhhh chathaab!!"
Mesharii: "Wallah A7bich!!"
Shahad: "Chathaaab!!"
Mesharii: "Afaaaaaaa anaaaaaa, mashy, wait 5al agoom!!"
Shahad: "Wain r7 etroo7?!"
Mesharii: "Baroo7 aba6il il direesha w a9ari5, abii kil a7ad y3arif eni a7bich!!"
Shahad: "Mat saweha!!"
Mesharii: "Mashy...!"

Suddenly Mesharii yelled....

Mesharii: "ANA A7IB SHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!"

I laughed....

Shahad: "Mesharii shhhhhhhhh!"
Mesharii: "Shiftay?!"
Shahad: "Eee, eee, bs!!"
Mesharii: "Wallah mo em9adig ena r7 et9eeren mortii!!"

I blushed...

Mesharii: "Wallah ba6eer, ya3ni ana r7 agoom w ashofich ga3da yambii?!!"


I blushed even more...


Mesharii: "Aaaa5aaaah ya Shahad, aloo, Shahad...!"
Mesharii: "Ishfeech, ista7ataaay?!"
Shahad: "La, la!! Kanii!"
Mesharii: "Adree ista7ataay!!"
Shahad: "Mesharii yallah goom, mabeek tita5ar!!"
Mesharii :"5ayfa 3alay?!"
Shahad: "Ooooooh Mesharii!!"


No Shahad, remember Aisha...
You have to keep his heart with you...



Shahad: "Eee a5af 3alaik zain!"
Mesharii: "Fedat ily y5afoon 3alay ana!"
Shahad: "Mesho, 3ashani goom!"
Mesharii: "Kanii gimit, 3ashanich gimt!!"
Shahad: "W tara ha, itha dagat 3ogb ishway w ligatik naym, ya walik mini!!"
Mesharii: "Hhhhhhh, 7ather Mama!!"
Shahad: "Laaaaaa, ana Mama, mashy Mesharii!!"
Mesharii: "La, la, entay mo bs omi entay 7abibtii w 3omri, w bintii, w mortii, w kil shay!!!"
Shahad: "Hhhhhh!!" I giggled... "Yallah bye Mesharii!!"
Mesharii: "Bye 3omrii!!"



I closed the phone and got dressed...
I then got my bag, phone and car key and opened the house door to leave...

I was surprised of what i saw in front of me....


It was ................................................................













 

5 comments:

  1. I hope it's something good like a present or flowers from mishary not Aisha ... Thnx for posting oo I wish u would post again as soon as you can plz ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And btw I've read this post like 5 times :) Shahad and mishary are so cute I can't stop reading the post and I hope all goes well with them ;***

      Delete
    2. Inshallah it's something good...
      Thanks love xxx
      Inshallah i will post soon, maybe today...
      9ij u read it 5 times, I am so happy u enjoy my stories... <3

      Delete
  2. Allah ya5thich Aisha :), Wallah fdaittt your blog! I find it okay with me to just read all the chapters and never get bored of it!! Wallah your blog yshawig wayeeedd!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hhhhh, true i was thinking that all the time...
      Thanks love xxx..
      Fedach il koon...
      Thank you, i am happy you enjoy it!!:D

      Delete