Friday, August 24, 2012

Chapter 2 - Colorful Love











Hey guys,
I really hope you are enjoying the new story, please be patient with me for the posts.
Guess what???? I am feeling better and my hand is much better!!:D
I hope you enjoy this chapter and please comment so I can know what you think about it and I really appreciate all the amazing and lovely and waaaayyyy too sweet comments.
I really love my readers and all my followers...
Thanks guys,
Enjoy hun <3


Dedicated to @Amoon_6 HAPPY BIRTHDAY GURL, I LOVE YOU!!!<3333333333


















The guests began to come and I greeted them, I was really happy. My mouth was really aching from the smiles that kept stretching upon my face.






Manal: "Sybel, Sybel, Sybel my mum wants you, Sybel!" I was calling for Sybel while walking into the kitchen.


(Sybel is my nanny)





I went into the kitchen and looked around, I spotted Rosy washing the dishes.


(Rosy is my other nanny)





Manal: "Rosy, Where is Sybel?! I have been an hour calling her!!" I exaggerated in complain.

Rosy: "Ai naku Manal, I don't know, you see me GPS??!" She snapped her words at me with her filipino accent.



( Ai naku is a Filipino word meaning 'Oh My God'. Btw I don't speak filipino my nanny helped me with all the filipino words, hahaha ;p )




Rosy has been over 15 years with our family, I consider her as a mother, since she is older than my mum. Rosy is over protective and anywhere I go I was forced, by Bader, to take her with me. I loved Rosy, she was really sweet and funny, but sometimes I get on her nerves. When we were young Rosy would always try to keep Rakan away from Bader and I, but she knew that Bader and I were really naughty and loved to go on adventures and make trouble. She knew us well and we could never trick her, she knew us too well, she had experience with us. I trusted Rosy very much and she never did anything that was against my parents. She took care of us when we were young and she would always catch us doing our crazy adventures.














Flashback......




Bader: "E7MMM E7MM!!" He said it while glaring at me with a toothy smile.
Manal: "Fine, you did it, now stop showing off and move it, we don't wanna get caught,"
Bader: "Okay, stop ordering me miss 'I know everything'!"
Manal: "And you stop calling me that mr. 'show off'!!"
Bader: "Fine!"
Manal: "Yallah, get on the chair before Rosy gets here," I moaned in my childish voice.
Bader: "Okay okay, stop ordering me around," He complained in his childish voice.



Bader stood on the chair and tried to reach for the matches. He stretched his arm out as far as he could, but he was too short.



Manal: "Come on Bader, come one!!" I tried to encourage him to get the matches.
Bader: "I'm trying, I'm trying, ehhhhhh, ehhhhhhhhhh...." He tried to stretch his arm out further.


Bader stood on his toes and kept stretching his arms out trying to reach for the matches. He suddenly touched the corner of the box of matches.


Manal: "Go Bader, yallah, you're almost there, come on!" I kept on encouraging him, while jumping up and down, my shoes kept beaming out red lights.


Bader started to wiggle his fingers. He tried to push himself up using his toes to get the matches.


Bader: "I GOT IT!!!" He yelled while grabbing the matches from over the microwave.


He then jumped done the chair, his shoes beaming out with red lights. He was wearing the same brand of shoes I had on.


Bader: "See, I told you I was strong!!" He glared at me with a smile again, while showing me his muscles.


I put my hand on my waist and gave him a death stare.


Manal: "Are you done mr. 'show off'?!"
Bader: "You're just jealous," He pulled his head up.
Manal: "Not true,"
Bader: "Yes you are, you're not strong as I am!" He smiled.
Manal: "Stop it!" I stamped my foot against the concrete floor and my shoes beamed out with red lights.


Bader then pulled his tongue out and pulled a face at me.




Suddenly a voice startled us.....




........: "You naughty kids, what you doing here?!" The voice was familiar, it was said in a filipino accent.




We both jumped, turning around to find Rosy standing. I quickly hide the plastic bag filled with fireworks behind my back and Bader hide the matches behind his back. We were scared that Rosy would take them away from us.




Bader and I didn't answer, we kept quiet.


Rosy: "Bader, Manal, What you doing in here? What dat behind your back?!" Her english wasn't so good.
Manal: "Nothing Nanny Rosy," I lied innocently while blinking unstoppably.
Rosy: "You see me stupid Manal, show me what behind your back!"


I didn't move.


Rosy came closer to us trying to see what was behind our backs. Rosy then stopped right in front of us, and stared at us. We were caught red handed.



Rosy: "Ohhhh bata, what dis, show me!"

I refused to show her what was behind my back.



( Bata is a filipino word meaning young or child )




Bader looked at me and swallowed his throat as his eyes widened, his eyes then started to move left to right. He then stopped and stared at the door. He then looked at me and smiled evilly.
He was up to something...


He then suddenly started to scratch his throat while staring at me.
I looked at him in puzzelment, I didn't understand what he meant.
 
Bader started to scratch his throat faster.


It suddenly hit me....
I understood what he meant.



( When we were young, Bader and I had our own language, everything we did meant something and only Bader and I knew what it meant. When he scratched his throat or when I scratched my throat, it meant RUN!!! We had our own language, no one understood it except us. )



Rosy: "Manal, show me what's dat behind your back!"  Rosy demanded as she stood there with her legs wide open, Rosy always stood with her legs wide open, I never knew why.



Bader then closed his eyes tightly and opened them... (Meaning NOW)


I quickly ran and slide between Rosy's legs while clutching on the plastic bag filled with fireworks. Bader went from her right side with the box of matches in his hands. We ran to the door and made our way out while Rosy ran after us.


Our shoes beamed out with red lights as we ran out of the shaleh and made our way to the sea...










Back to the present....



I was interrupted by my thoughts by the sound of Rosy's voice.



Rosy: "Manal, Manal, helloooo!" She waved her hand in front of my face.
Manal: "Haaa?" I jumped.
Rosy: "What's wrong wd you?" She asked.
Manal: "Nothing," I smiled.


I suddenly heard noises of movement from Sybel's room that was next to the kitchens door.


Manal: "Sybel is in her room?!" I asked.
Rosy: "I don't know, how many times I say I don't know, Me no GPS offffff! Ai naku ........................." She continued to complain in filipino as she washed the dishes, but I didn't understand a word she said.


I left Rosy to continue blabbering and groaning and slowly walked towards Sybel's room.


I could hear Sybel's voice, she was talking to someone. I walked closer to her room trying to over hear and figure out who she was talking to.



Sybel: "No, no I can't, Madam will get angry at me Danilo. I know Danilo, I know!" Sybel whispered out the words.




Who's is she talking to?! Could it be her boyfriend?!!! But Sybel wouldn't do anything like that!


My heart began to beat faster, I was shocked of what I was hearing.


I continued to listen....

Sybel: "Danilo please understand, Madam will get mad at me, this no joking, then me pregnant!" Her english wasn't really good. She continued to whisper her words out.



PREGNANT???!! That has to be her boyfriend. Why Sybel? Why?? My mum put all her trust in you.



I continued to listen...


Sybel: "Okay, I will try Danilo! Okay don't get mad at me, I said okay. Give me address, where? okay. Yes, yes, I know. Okay, okay..." I could hear her scribble down the address on a piece of paper.







Suddenly someone poked my back.




I jumped from my place, my heart about to explode from fear. I turned around to find Jawa, Leena, Lamar and Noor...



Jawa and Leena were my best friends...
Noor and Lamar were my cousins and my best friends....


Jawa: "Kaaaaaaaaaak you should've seen your face!!" She was laughing.


Leena tried to speak but words couldn't come out, she was laughing.


Noor: "Hahaha I really should've pictured you and put it on Youtube, you would have got like a million views." She continued to laugh.

Lamaar couldn't stop laughing, she pressed her palm against her stomach and kept laughing.


Manal: "Bs 3ad!! Wallah enkom 7aywanat, you scared the hell out of me!!!!!!!" My heart was still beating faster.
Jawa: "Hahaha, you deserved that, shno ga3da etsaween 3ind daar il 3ama Sybel?"
Manal: "Usshhhhhhh chubaw!"
Leena: "Shfeech?"
Manal: "Il 3ama Sybel ga3da itklem 7abeebha!!"
Lamar: "Shno????!!!!! Kaaaaaaaaaaaak!!!" She laughed loudly.
Manal + Jawa + Leena + Noor: "Ushhhhhh!!"
Lamar: "Inzain inzain, ikloni ba3ad!!" She yelled.
Manal + Jawa + Leena + Noor: "Ushhhhhhhh!!"
Lamar: "Okay, okay," She whispered.



We slowly continued to listen to what Sybel was saying...


Sybel: "Okay Danilo, Saturday I will see if I can go, I say ok!"

We were all holding our laughs.

Sybel: "Hehehehe Mahal kita Danilo!"


( Mahal kita is a filipino word meaning I love you ).


Sybel: "Bye bye,"




We all rushed to run as soon as we heard the word 'Bye'. Our heels made loud noises against the marble floor.


We ran outside and joined the rest of the guests, we were still laughing.




-




Jawa was a really sweet girl, she was really open minded and she had a kind heart. She loved doing crazy things and spying and all of that, also did Leena. They were my two crazy, best friends ever. Jawa always had this addiction to vimto, i never knew why, she just adores it. Leena is a unique friend, you can just trust her with anything. They are both just too G O R G E O U S .... I loved them, they turn my frown upside down. They are on F9LA MOOD 24/7 :D


Noor is a really sweet cousin, she knows everything about me and she knows me from my eyes. She can tell if im lying or if im sad. She is my twin, my other half, I loved her, she was as crazy as Juju (Jawa) and Layoona (Leena). Noor is so sweet wallah i just adore her <3.<3


Lamar was a scardy cat, she was close minded, she refused to do all our crazy plans and actions, she was always scared we would get caught. She was the one who advised us and told us what was best. I loved her like i loved the rest.



Jawa, Leena, Noor, Lamar and I were so close, we would do everything together. We were all in the same school and we were all best friends while Noor and Lamar were my cousins and best friends.




-





Noor: "Ambaaay il 3ama Sybel yanat!!" She laughed.
Lamar: "R7 etgoolen 7g omich Manool?!" She asked.
Manal: "Wallah madre, should I??!"
Lamar: "Yeah, tell her, it's for the best,"
Jawa: "La, 5ali il 3ama Sybel it3eesh 7ayat'ha,"
Leena: "Eeeh wallah, I agree with Jawa,"
Noor: "So do I," Noor grinned.
Manal: "Hahaha, bs wallah 6a7at min 3anii hal 3ama Sybel!"
Lamar: "Manal la tismi3een kalamhom, hathool em7ashisheen, wallah, goolay 7g omich a7san,"
Jawa: "Lamoor chub, shfeech? 5aleeha il 3ama Sybel ebroo7ha, 5at 3eesh 7ayat'ha,"
Lamar: "La Jawa lazim engool hag 5alti Haya, w itha ra7at shafit hatha Dinda, Dinooli, Dindawa,"
Leena: "Danilo** Fashaltena fashaltena,"
Lamar: "Eeehhh ana shdarani?! Danilo hatha, ymken esawii feeha shay, ma tadreen, roo7ay goolay 7ag 5altyy,"
Manal: "Lamooor chill!!"
Lamar: "Offfff bs 5ala9, kaifkom, bs itha 9ar shay ana mali shi'3il,"
Manal: "Inzian inzain," I said. "Eeehh banat kint bagoolokom,"
Jawa: "Shno?!" She snapped.
Manal: "Ni6ray 3alay,"
Jawa: "Eeehh goolay!!" Jawa was always an impatient girl.
Manal: "Shfeech? Hahaha, hold your horses girl,"
Jawa: "R7 etgoolen wela shlon?!"
Manal: "Jawa chubay shway, bacher baroo7 il mazra3a, bashoof Spirit, ta3alaw ma3ay,"
Jawa: "WANASA!!!!" She yelled.
Noor: "I'm coming!!" She gave me a huge smile.
Leena: "I'll have to ask my mum, but i'm not sure," Leena was scared of Spirit but she never admitted it.
Manal: "Okay and you Lamoor?!"
Lamar: "I'm scared of Spirit, he is so fierce," Lamar never liked my horse, she was too scared of him.
Jawa: "Chub Lamoor, 7adich 3ala Spirit!"
Lamar: "He is!!"
Jawa: "Is not!!"
Lamar: "IS!!!"
Jawa: "NOT!!"
Manal: "Stop it guys!!! And Lamoor my horse isn't fierce, you're just a scardy cat," I pulled a face.


Lamar gave me a death stare.


Noor: "JUJU!!!"
Jawa: "HAA???!!"
Noor: "Guess what?!"
Jawa: "WHAT??!"
Noor: "I think there is some Vimto!!"
Jawa: "VIMTOOO <3____<3!!!!"


Jawa left us and ran to the foods side searching for her Vimto.


We all laughed at how crazy Jawa was about Vimto.....
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment