Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Chapter 16






Hey guys, Shlonkom?!
I hope you enjoy this chapter, please give me comments, as they make my day always!!

I just want to tell you guys something:

"EVERYONE IS AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL IN THEIR OWN WAY, ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT YOU UNIQUE, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF, DON'T LET OTHERS BRING YOU DOWN, YOUR LIMITED EDITION BABY!!:p"

Love you guys
ENJOY
YOLO!!!<3




















I woke up from the sun that was shinning into my room, with the memory of Mesharii hugging me towards him, i couldn't stop day dreaming of him and his amazing smile and his sparkling eyes. I loved him with all my heart, he was my life, my everything.

I got up and took a hot bath for about an hour, i loved those long baths, i would fix up my thinking and relax.
I then got dressed and sat and brushed my long cinnamon hair while gazing at myself from the mirror.
Yesterdays night kept repeating in my head like a video clip, i would smile everytime i remember Mesharii.


Suddenly i was disturbed by my thoughts from my phone. It was ringing.
I quickly picked up my phone and looked at the screen, it was Yousef.


I rushed to answer.


Yousef: "9aba7 il 5air!!"
Shahad: "9aba7 il noor!!"
Yousef: "Shlonich?!"
Shahad: "Tamam w ent?!"
Yousef: "Tamam, mabrook Shahad!" He was talking from the top of his nose. He sounded angry.
Shahad: "Allah ybarik feek Yousef!!"
Yousef: "Eee shisma Shahad, ilyoum benroo7 il shaleh, tikfa ta3alay, Ana w entay w Yara w Fahood!!"


He didn't mention Mesharii...



Shahad: "Wanasa bs lazim as2al obooy w ashoof!!"
Yousef: "Okay i5thay ra7tich Shahood!"
Shahad: "Yallah akalmik ba3dain, bye!"
Yousef: "Bye!!"


I closed the phone.

I then began to gather strands of my long cinnamon hair to tie it in a pony tail. I made it into a messy pony tail, then went to look for my dad.


Shahad: "Yobaaa!!" I found him reading the morning newspaper..
Dad: "9aba7 il 5air 7abibtii!!" He smiled.
Shahad: "9aba7 il noor Baba!!" I smiled back.

There was a moment of silence.

Shahad: "Emmm yoba, Yousef dag 3alay w gal yabeena enroo7 il shaleh!!"
Dad: "Entay w Fahood?!"
Shahad: "Eee yoba!"
Dad: "Inzain, emmmmm 5ali Mesharii yroo7 ma3ach ba3ad!!"
Shahad: "Madre yoba kafik!!"
Dad: "Inzain roo7ay digay 3alih gogelah yroo7 ma3akom!"
Shahad: "Emmmm ok!!" I was smiling from outside, but i was flying from insdie, i was so happy.
Dad: "Bs ha, ma wa9eech, mini menak mabii, ba3d il zawaj ok!!"
Shahad: "Inzain yoba!!"
Dad: "W ana r7 awa9ii Yousef w Fahad w Mesharii ba3ad!"
Shahad: "Yoba tara i7na milachna!"
Dad: "Shahad ana gilt ba3d il zawaj, mabi meni menak!"
Shahad: "Inzain yoba inzain, bs tara ana mali shi'3il ent wa9ii Mesharii mo ana!!" I laughed...

My dad laughed too.
I made my way to my room, i then locked the door and unlocked my phone to call Mesharii.

But something stopped me, something caught my attention.
It was a message, i opened the message. It was from an unknown number, i quickly read it!!


"Warach warach w ilziman 6aweeel ya Shosho, Hahahaha 3abalich milachtay ya3ni 5ala9 ma r7 tismi3een mini, hahahaha, bil mishmish ya 7ilo!!"


The words attacked me...


Shosho?! This has to be Osama.
How did he find out?
What will he do?
Is it possible that he would hurt Mesharii or me?
What does he want after all what he did?
When will i get rid of him forever?


Questions kept twirling in my head, i was frightened.

Osama was like a shadow i couldn't get rid of, a nightmare that haunted me. It's been over a year, and he wouldn't leave me alone, he wouldn't just move on with his life.


I closed the message and took a deep breath and let it out.

I had to forget Osama, i had to move on, i had to delete him, i had to press the erase button.
He was the past and he will stay the past, he won't be my future or my present, i won't allow it.
I just wanna get rid of him, i want to live in peace, i want to live my dreams that i always dreamt of, i want to continue my life without the name Osama in it, i don't want to live in my past, i want to forget him, i want to kick him out of my life forever and for real.

I decided to ignore him and to forget him.



I then smiled to myself and called Mesharii..


Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet...

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet...

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet...

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet...

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet...



Mesharii: "Alooo!" He said it in a cracky voice.
Shahad: "Alooo Mesharii!" I said it in a low, quite voice, yes, i was still shy.
Mesahrii: "Shahooodty..?!"
Shahad: "Hmmmmm!"
Mesahrii:"Fedat hal 9ot ily ana ga3d 3alaih!"

I blushed.

Shahad: "Mesho bakalmik!"
Mesharii: "Betkalmenii?!" He said in a surprised tone.
Shahad: "Eee!"
Mesharii: "W entay shino ga3da etsaween il7een, ga3da targi9eeli w ana madree?!"
Shahad:"Mesharii 3an il 3aba6 please!"
Mesharii: "Hhhhhhh, inshallah anesa Shahad!"
Shahad: "Emmm, ilyoum Yousef dag 3alay!"
Mesharii: "Ishyabii a5 Yousef bala?!"
Shahad: "Yabeeni aroo7 il shaleh!"
Mesharii: "Yabeeeeniiiiiiiii? W ana wain r7t!!"
Shahad: "W ana laish 6aga, obooy gali agoolik tiyey ma3ana?!"
Mesharii: "Aha, ee okay, chithi ana rathii, 3ashan ana hatha Yousef bashoofla 7al!"
Shahad: "Mesharii mabii mashakil bil shaleh!!"
Mesahrii: "Inzain inzain lat 5afeen 7abibtii!!"


There was a moment of silence, but it was broken by Mesharii's words.


Mesharii: "7ayatii!"
Shahad: "Hmmmmmm?!"
Mesharii: "Tadreen ma gidart anam!"
Shahad: "Laish?!"
Mesharii: "Kila ma a'3amth i3yooni ashoofich, w at5aylich jidami, w ba3dain afta7 i3yooni w ma ashoofich w tnsad nfsii!"
Shahad: "Laaaaa 9adagtik, hhhhhhh, inshallah ilyoum r7 enam bil shaleh, bs ent r7 etnam 3ind Yousef w Fahood la tinsa!!!"
Mesharii: "Wallah a5af aga63 Yousef bilal aw athbi7a!!"
Shahad: "Mesharii bs 3ad!!"
Mesharii: "Inzain inzain, Shahad!"
Shahad: "3yoonha!"
Mesharii: "Shino shino? ydeeda hathi? shino giltay?!"
Shahad: "Halla?!"
Mesharii: "La il thanya!!!"
Shahad: "3yoonha!"
Mesharii: "Fedat 3yoonha ana wallah!!!"


I blushed even harder.


Shahad: "Yalla Mesharii lazim atjahaz 3ashan il shaleh!"
Mesharii: "Inzain inzain Shahad, laish ma anam 3indich, wallah ma asawi shay, i7na metzawjeen!"
Shahad: "Mesharii obooy gal ba3d il 3ers!"
Mesharii: "Offfffff inzain!"
Shahad: "Bs 3ad Mesharii la tiz3al il7een, yallah goom i5th dosh w jahz nafsik!"
Mesharii: "7ather 7ayatii!"
Shahad: "Bye!"
Mesharii: "Bye!!!"





I closed the phone and then packed my bag for the shaleh after informing Fahad that we were going.
I packed my bag then sat down to listen to music.
I listened to

( خدعني وراح - بوجمعه المرفاوي )



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHfVohzJCqo&feature=related




I loved the song.
The words were so hurtful, it made me feel like i was in their place.
It made me cry, it affected me.
It put a spell on me.
It was like the song made me go into another world, my world.


I was interrupted by a phone call..

It was Yousef.



Yousef: "Yalla Shahoood ana bara!!"
Shahad: "Mako salam?!"
Yousef: "Looool sorry!!"
Shahad: "Inzain agool, Mesharii r7 yeyee tara!!"
Yousef: "Shino?! Emmm okay okay, yallah ta3alay!" His voice changed, he got pissed.
Shahad: "Yayaaa, bye!!"


I closed the phone then grabbed my bag and ran out calling Fahad on the way.
I sat in the back seat next to Yara, and Fahad sat next to me.
We picked up Mesharii and then made our way to the shaleh.
Mesharii sat in front, next to Yousef.

The whole way we were listening to music, laughing, and joking around.
But i felt like there was a bit of tense between Yousef and Mesharii, they kept giving each other looks and they didn't talk to each other much.
I ignored them and continued to have fun.


At last we got there.
I got out of the car and walked around the place.
The weather was amazing and it was a good time to tan.
The guys went inside and i gave my bag to Yara to put it inside while i walked around.
I stood in front of the sea and took deep breaths, i felt my feet sink into the sand.
The wind was blowing, and the sun was shinning up in the sky.
I closed my eyes and continued to breath.


Suddenly i felt warm hands covering my eyes, i quickly put my hands over his hands, trying to figure out who it was.
His hands were strong.
I heard him breath, and i felt his come closer.


Shahad: "Mino?!" I moved my hands to his arms to know who it was...
...........: "Guess!" He whispered, I knew this voice.


His voice was fimilair and his skin was too.
I could smell his perfume, it was like Mesharii's perfume.



Shahad: "Mesho?!"


He suddenly let go of my eyes.
He then pulled me and hugged me from my back.
We stood in front of the sea, while he held my waist tightly.


Mesharii: "3yoon Mesho entay!" His breath tickled me.


I felt him breath against my skin, his hug was amazing.
My world was in this arms.
I just gazed at the sea and closed my eyes enjoying the moment.


Suddenly Mesharii came closer to my ears..

Mesharii: "Shahad entay tadreen ana ish kither a7bich?!" He whispered. His breath tickled my ears.
Shahad: "Ish kither?!" I whispered back.
Mesharii: "Shifay hal ba7ar?!" I felt his skin rub against my ears as he whispered.
Shahad: "Hmmmm!"
Mesharii: "Kither kil hal ba7ar!"

I blushed.

Mesharii: "Shosho entay tawa tisti7een!"


Shosho?!
Osama always called me Shosho and i hated it!


I pushed Mesharii away, He looked confused.
I was about to walk away, but Mesharii held my wrist.
I gave him a death stare.


Mesharii: "Ishfeech faj2a?!"
Shahad: "Ishtabii?!"
Mesharii: "Shosho ishfeech?!"
Shahad: "LAT GOOL SHOSHO LAT GOOL!!!!" I yelled at him while a tear fell down my eye.
Mesharii: "Shahad ishfeech?!"
Shahad: "Wa5r 3ani hidni!" I was trying to move my hand out of his and walk away but he was stronger then me.
Mesharii: "Shahad fahmenii!"
Shahad: "WA5RRRRR!!" I cried.


Suddenly Fahad came out from inside.

Fahad: "Ishfeekom!?"

I ran to Fahad and hugged him.

Fahad: "Ishfeech Shahad?! Ish9ayr?!"

I didn't answer, i just cried.
I then left them and went inside, i grabbed my bag and went upstairs to my room.
I sat in my room and Yara came, i told her i wanted to sit alone, so she left me.











Mesharii's point of view....




Fahad: "Ent shimsawii?!"
Mesharii: "Wallah ma sawait shay!!"
Fahad: "Inzain ent shino sawait, shino gilt?!"
Mesharii: "Madree awal ma nadat'ha Shosho 3a9ibat w ga3da et9ar5!"
Fahad: "Eee 3ashan chihtii!!"
Mesharii: "Shino 3ashan chihtii, ma fahamt!"
Fahad: "Ent maynoon?!"
Mesharii: "Fahood la tista3b6 w gool!"
Fahad: "Ent et3arif Osama 97?!"
Mesharii: "Eee hatha il 7aywan!"
Fahad: "Eee!!"
Mesharii: "Inzain shako Osama bil mawthoo3?!"
Fahad: "Osama kan kila ynadeeha Shosho, w min ily sawa eb omi, allah ya5tha, w Shahad met3agda min hal esm, ma7d ynadeeha Shosho!!"


I was shocked, i kept quite...
I didn't mean to hurt her, i didn't know.


Mesharii: "Il7een shino asawi?!"
Fahad: "Roo7 kalimha!!"
Mesharii: "Inzain inzain, mashkoor Fahoood!!"


I left him and ran up stairs to Shahad.
I walked around the place until i found Shahad, the door was open and she was unpacking and putting clothes in the cupboard.
I knocked the door then entered.

Shahad looked at me then quickly looked at the ground.

I moved into the room and went to Shahad.


Mesharii: "Shahad ana asif 5ala9 sam7eeni, ma kint adree!"
Shahad: "5ala9 3adii *sniff* ma 9ar shay *sniff*!" She was still crying.

I held her and moved her head towards me so she can look at me...
I then whipped her tears with my thumb and smiled.


Mesharii: "La tiz3leen 7abibtii!"
Shahad: "5ala9 Mesharii *sniff* 6af *sniff* mo za3lana!"
Mesharii: "Edmo3ich '3alya 3alay wallah, 5ala9 Shahooood!"


I grabbed her for a hug, i held her tightly and hugged her...
She put her head on my chest and hugged me back..
Her tears fell on my white shirt, i felt guilty that i made her cry.
I made the most valuble person in my life cry, i hate to see her tears, i wanted that innocent smile of hers that made my day.



Suddenly someone came in...........................









1 comment: