Sunday, August 12, 2012

Chapter 18






Hey guys, sorry i haven't been typing for a while.
I am typing this with one hand so please apprecaite and there might be some mistakes.
I hope you enjoy this chapter xxx
Don't forget to comment!!:D
Love you guys....














-


Previously in Chapter 17:


He looked at the ground, my words were harsh on him, but he deserved it.
I had to help him change, i had to...


Shahad: "Fahad ent eda5n?!"
Fahad: "La wallah la!!"
Shahad: "Zain, itha darat enik eta5n lat loom ila nafsik, ana il7een r7 aroo7 w ent ig3ad fakir shloon r7 et'3ayr min nafsik, lana ent il7een min 3aini 6ay7, w eb 3aini ent wa7d 7aqeer, mo rayal!"

I walked out while slamming the door behind me...
I had to teach him a lesson, i didn't want my brother to be a player, he was still young and he is doing this, when he grows up what will he do?!




-




I went downstairs to find Yousef and Mesharii fighting, they were yelling and screaming and hitting each other!!!


I was so petrified, my heart started to beat faster, i couldn't feel my legs.
I ran to them and tried to stop them, i stood in the middle.


Shahad: "BSSSSSSS MESHARII, YOUSEF, BSSSS 5ALA9 ISHFEEKOM!!!" I began to cry
Yousef: "WA5RAAAAY 5AL A3ALMA!"
Shahad: "YOUSEF BS!" I stood infront of him and tried to push him.
Mesharii: "TA3AL 5AL AWAREEK, WA5RAY SHAHAD!"
Shahad: "MESHARII PLEASE BS 5ALA9 ISHFEEKOM, BSSSSSSSSS!" I cried.
Mesharii: "SHAHAD WA5RAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!"
Shahad: "MESHARII 3ASHANII, ITHA ET7IBNI BS 5ALA9, MESHARII PLEASE, ALLAH Y5ALEEK!!"


I pushed them away from each other.



Mesharii: "Bs 3ashanich ana r7 awagif, wila chan kasarta mini!" He then walked outside the shaleh and slammed the door behind him.


I wipped my tears and ran behind Mesharii.



I looked to find him sitting on the sand outside near the sea, he had a bleeding nose and some scars on his face.
I slowly walked towards him and sat beside him.
I was still crying, Mesharii just stared at the sea.
I could see how mad he was, he was about to explode.
His nostroils were moving fast and his eyes were red.
I put my hand on his arm and looked at him while my tears fell down my face.




Shahad: "Mesharii *sniff* !" I was crying.



Suddenly Mesharii turned to face me and opened his arms out to me, he pulled me for a hug, he squashed me and kissed my forehead, he hugged me so tightly. I felt his heart beats, It's like we melt into each other, i closed my eyes and sniffed, i lost track of where my body stops and where it begins, i felt safe and comfortable like in a perfect dream. I felt that i had no worries in his warm arms, these arms were shielding me from the horrors of the day, keeping me safe and warm.

I loved how he would pull me in for a hug when a problem happened, making me forget my worries and relax.


Imagine sitting on the sand with the amazing view of the beach and sitting in these cozzy arms which i admired, with this amazing guy that was filled with love and care.


I slept in his arms, without notice, i slept, i slept between his arms.
I felt so safe.


Over an hour went by, I opened my eyes to find myself still in Mesharii's arms, I looked up and stared at his sparkling eyes, he was staring at me the whole time while i was asleep.
I quickly sat up.


Shahad: "Cham il sa3a?!"
Mesharii: "4 pm!"
Shahad: "Laish ma ga3atni, shlon nmt ana?!"
Mesharii: "I enjoyed watching you fall asleep in my arms, you look so innocent when your a sleep!" He rubbed his hand on my cheek.
Shahad: "Mesharii wayd 7ar, yallah 5al inroo7 da5il!"
Mesharii: "Mabii, ta3alay namay 3alay!" He pulled my arm making my put my head on his chest.


He kept staring at my eyes and smiling.
I quickly sat up again, i then ripped some of my sleave and went closer to Mesharii.


Mesharii: "Shino ga3da etsaween?!" He held my wrist stopping me.
Shahad: "Mesharii 5ashmik kila dam, wa5r 5al asa3dik!"
Mesharii: "La mabii Shahad, mafeeni shay!"
Shahad: "Lat 9eer 3aneed, w bala dala3!"

I put the cloth on his nose and stared into his eyes.
He gave me this look that made me die from inside, you know when he looks at the ground but smiles at you, he was undeniable, I just wanted to fall back into his arms.
I was melting from inside.


Shahad: "Ishfeek laish tibtism?!"
Mesharii: "La mako shay?"
Shahad: "Inzain Mesharii laish tithawash, ana mo giltlik mabii mashakil, witha 9ar feek shay ana shino asawi, ent tadre ena Yousef maynoon, laish tit'hawash, Ya3ni ignore him Mesharii, just stay away from him, look at your nose now its bleeding and look at your face its filled with scars, why don't you ever listen to me. What if something happened to you, what do i do, ba3dain ---------"
Mesharii: "Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" He put his hand over my mouth to stop me talking.


I widened my eyes, i then moved his hand off my lips slowly while looking at the ground.


Shahad: "Mesharii!"
Mesharii: "Hmmmm?!"
Shahad: "Ent et7ibni?!"
Mesharii: "No words can describe how much i love you!" I smiled while whispering out the words.
Shahad: "5ala9 3ayal gooli shino 9ar?!"
Mesharii: "Shahad mabi atkalam bil mawthoo3!"
Shahad: "Please!" I gave him my puppy eyes.
Mesharii: "Zain ta3alay namay w ana agolich!"


I put my head on his chest and Mesharii began telling me what happened...









What happened......




Yousef: "Ent ma et3arif ma etza3il il bint, kila emza3ilha?!"
Mesharii: "Ma za3alt'ha!"
Yousef: "Embala, ehya min tizawigitik w ehya za3lana, w dayman malha 5ilg!"
Mesharii: "Wait, wait, ent shako, hathi mortii, ishtabii dash 3arth!"
Yousef: "Hathi bint 3ami ba3ad, w ana mawjood w r7 akoon wagif yambha w asnidha!"
Mesharii: "NA3AM NA3AM, 7ABEBHA W ANA MADREE O5OOY?!"
Yousef: "A7SALIK TID2DAB!"
Mesharii: "ILZAM 7ODODIK ETSATH YOUSEF, LAT SHOOF SHAY MA Y3JIBIK!"
Yousef: "ANA A7IS EB SHAHAD W ADREE ENHA MA TABEEK!"
Mesharii: "7AAAAAAAASSSSSS FEEHAAAA, LA WALLAH, AGOOL I7TIRM NAFSIK YOUSEF, LA A3ALMIK!!!"
Yousef: "YALLAH TA3AL 3ALIMNII!"



They began to fight and hit each other.
They both got hurt, Mesharii had a bloody noise and scars.
While Yousef had a big scar on his face that was wide open, filled with blood, and a blue eye.













Shahad's point of view...




Shahad: "Tara entaw tafheen ga3deen tithawishoon 3ashani?!"
Mesharii: "La wallah, tabeeni askit, tara entay mortii, shako Yousef yeyii y3alimni shlon akalmich, ishyabi hatha!" His tone was getting louder.
Shahad: "Mesharii 5ala9 please la tiz3al w et3a9ib w et9ari5 il7een bs 5ala9 6af!"


There was a few moments of silence...


Mesharii: "Shahad!" His voice was calm.
Shahad: "Halla?!"
Mesharii: "Entay ma kintay tabeen titzawijanii? entay ma et7ibeni? Ana emza3lich eb shay Shahad!" He sounded sad and hurt.
Shahad: "Mesharii ent laish et9adig kil ily tismi3a?!"
Mesharii: "Ana abeech entay etgoolili!"













Mesharii's point of view....



She slowly moved towards me, I felt her breath tickle my skin.
I felt her breath getting heavier and she was getting nervous.


Shahad: "A7bik!" She whispered.


He words went into my ears like music, it was like melody. I loved her with all my heart, i was willing to give up anything for her, she made me go crazy about her. I loved her eyes, her smile, her looks, her words, her touches. Everything about her.


Suddenly i heard someone's voice, this voice interruppted our moment.
I wanted to be with Shahad...





.........: "Shahad, Mesharii, ta3alaw nabii nil3ab!" It was a girls voice.



I turned around to find Yara and Fahad standing.













Shahad's point of view....




Fahad: "Ashoof 9ayreen 6yoor il 7ob mini!!" He teased us, while laughing. Yara burst out with giggles.
Mesharii: "Eee fee mani3 ya3ni?!"
Fahad: "Hhhhhh ti9ala7taw?!" He winked...
Shahad: "Fahood malik shi'3il!"
Fahad: "Ha shino? Emchathib 3alaha eb kilmitan Mesharii??!"
Mesharii: "Fahood r7 tinchi3im wila shloon??!"
Yara: "Bs 3ad wallah rasi 9ada3 yallah ana bal3ab!"
Mesharii: "Shino nil3ab, entay min 9ijich, shayfatni 12 years old mithlich!"
Yara: "Shahooood shoofay raylich, goolila nabi nil3ba, wallah mo 7ilwa il li3ba bedoonkom!"
Mesharii: "Adree adre ana a7alii il li3ba!!" He smiled.
Yara: "Way3a lat 9adig roo7ik, Shahoood shoofii!!!" She complained.
Shahad: "Yallah Mesharii, meskeena il bent, la tikser eb 5a6erha, goom 5al enshoofhom!"
Mesharii: "Inzain inzain bs 3ashanich!"
Yara: "Adre adre!" She had a big grin on her face.
Mesharii: "Mo ga3d akalmich, ga3id akalim mortii, laish titlagafaan?!"
Fahad: "7adik 3ala Yarooo!!!"
Mesharii: "6a3 hatha, tara entaw wayd edishoon 3arth!!!"
Shahad: "Haaw bs 3ad!!"
Mesharii: "Ishfeech at'3ashmar ma3 Yara ishway, abii anarfizha shway!" He laughed.


Yara gave him a death stare.


Yara: "I'm skipping you Mesharii, yallah Shahad goomay!"
Mesharii: "I'm skipping you Mehsarii, yallah Shahad goomay!" He emitted Yara's girly voice.


I laughed.


Shahad: "Yallah Mesharii goom!"


I stood up and walked towards Yara, i put my arm around her and we walked inside while Mesharii and Fahad followed us.
We went in to find Yousef watching T.V.


Yara: "Yousef tabi til3ab?!"
Yousef: "La mabi, mali 5ilg, li3baw entaw!"
Shahad: "YOUSEF, MESHARII TA3ALAW DA5IL DIGIGA!"


Mesharii and Yousef followed me inside the room.
They both sat down on the couch.


Shahad: "Yousef, Mesharii, shino hatha entaw reyayeel, mo 3yal i9'3ar, kbraw 3agilkom, 5ala9 ti9ali7aw, lat 9ireeon i3yal, yallah ashoof!"


They both looked at the ground.


Shahad: "Tara shofaw wallah en ma ti9ala7taw il7een, r7 arid il bait, w mabii akalim wallah wa7d feekom!!"
Mesharii + Yousef: "5ala9 5ala9!!"


They then shoke hands and we went outside to sit with Fahad and Yara...
But I found Yara and Fahad........................................













No comments:

Post a Comment