Monday, August 20, 2012

Chapter 22







Hey guys, sorry for not posting.
3EEDKOM EMBARAK, W KIL 3AM W ENTAW EB 5AIR!!!:D
I hope you enjoy, i am really trying my best with the typing thing.
Your comments make my day so please don't forget to comment...

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!


OH AND BTW YOU WANNA MAKE MY DAY!!!???????


SPAM MY ASK.FM, PLEASE WALLAH U WOULD MAKE MY DAY JAD!!!!!:D


Before i start the chapter i wanna share with you guys something....
This is to all you guys.
Here it goes:



One day at a time....



I'm the type of person that when I'm going through a hard time most people wouldn't notice cause I somehow manage to smile through the pain, even though I'm completely dying inside. I've learned that by surrounding myself with great people who make me smile and forget about the hardship, makes me feel better. I thank my family and all my friends / best friends for keeping me together while i experience this broken heart. Taking it one day at a time....

I was taught many things in life.

You should stop spending so much time wondering why you're not good enough. Stop spending so much time over analyzing, over thinking, overreacting. Stop wasting so much time putting youself down. Stop putting your head down and closing your heart because you'll miss the chance to see that the sun is shinning and tomorrow is another day. You are beautiful, and you are always good enough. Don't ever forget that....










-


Previously in Chapter 21:






I continued driving, the road seemed endless, it was like a never ending story.
A never ending nightmare.

I kept looking.

I then got to a stop light and put my foot on the breaks.
I began to look around, the street was empty except for the one white car behind me...
And there was a black jeep far away in the distance, it was parked near a tree, i didn't really care, i turned my head back to the street.


But something in me told me to look back at the black jeep, i don't know, it was curiousity.
I turned my head and looked at the black jeep.
There was some kind of movement, some motion, something was moving...


Suddenly i heard someone's horn, i was startled by the horn of the car behind me.
I looked to find the stop light green, i moved my foot off the break and on the engine and I began to drive.

I didn't know what was up with me...
I had this weird feeling, there was something wrong,...
It was like i had to do something but i didn't.....
What was this something...
I had to do something....
I felt like i missed something...
It was like something was not right....




I then suddenly..................................................................





-






Shahad's point of view...






(Note: Guys i am going back to the time Osama took Shahad, ya3ni from when he took her, and i will say what happened in detail!!! If your confused DM me or ask me on my ask.fm or even mention me on twitter @blogger_kuwait)






Shahad: "Mesharii laish mo ga3id etrid 3alay!"





I heard car noises, we were at the street now....



Suddenly the guy behind me spoke...




..............: "L2ani mo Mesharii!!!"




My heart started to hammer against my chest...
I felt my legs jerk, i was surprised.
I was really scared and confused and mixed up, but mostly i was terified.


His words kept repeating in my brain...



"L2ani mo Mesharii!!!"


"L2ani mo Mesharii!!!"


"L2ani mo Mesharii!!!"


"L2ani mo Mesharii!!!"



I tried to move his hands, but he was stronger than me....


Shahad: "Wa5ir 3anii, ent mino! WA555RRRRRR, LET GO OF ME!!!"
...........: "Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" He put his hand over my mouth to stop me talking, his voice was fimiliar but i didn''t know who it was...
Shahad: "Mmmmmmmmmmmm, mmmmm. hmmmmmm, ahhhhhh!!" I tried to scream, talk, yell, but he had his hand over my mouth.
I then began kicking him, but there was no use. He was just dragging me with him, he was waaaaayyyy too strong for me.

He then pulled his hand off my mouth replacing it with a wet tissue, he placed the tissue on my nose making me sniff it. I tried to push him away and pull his hand away, put i couldn't he was too strong and his hands still covered my eyes.
I sniffed the tissue and after that, the world was getting darker, as if someone was closing the lights.
I felt dizzy and everything was going black, until suddenly everything went BLACK!









-








I was dizzy....
My head was really heavy....
I felt numb...
I could barely open my eyes....
I felt tired, weak, exhausted...

I moved my head left to right slowly trying to wake myself up a bit...
I can't really remember anything, all i remember was that i was on the sea and that someone put their hands on my eyes and began to pull me backwards, after that everything went black...


I opened my eyes slowly, everything was so blured.
I kept blinking and blinking to make the image that was in front of me more clear...


I was in a car, and the car was moving...
The sun was up and the birds were chirping in the sky...
I looked to my left to find a guy driving the car...




What the heck....
Where am I....
Who is this...



I looked at the guy that was driving the car sharply.
It was Osama, that disgusting, aggressive man.
My heart started to beat faster, I was scared.




Shahad: "ANA WAIN, RIDNI IL BAIT, SHINO TABI, LAISH GA3D ETSAWII CHITHII???!" Tears crawled down my face as i yelled in fear.
Osama: "9aba7 il 5air!" He smiled calmly.
Shahad: "INZAIN GOOLI SHINO TABI? LAISH ANA? LAISH MA TABENI A3EESH 7AYATII? LAISH? LAISH ETSAWI CHII FENI? LAISH OSAMA??!"
Osama: "Yo3ana 7abibtii?!" He asked with a smile.


There was no use..
Kan abrad ensan 3arafta, galba min 7ajar.

I pulled my legs up and crawled myself in a ball while tears fell down my face.


A few  mintues went by, then suddenly the car stopped.
I then felt this heavy warm hand on my shoulder, i was startled. I quickly pulled my head up and gave him a death stare while i moved away and stuck myself to the door.



Osama: "Shahad, 7abibitii!"

I ignored...


Osama: "Shahad shoofay ana bakalmich 9ij! W r7 agoolich bil thab6 ana shino abii, w r7 agolich kil shay!"



I faced him and waited for him to continue talking...



Osama: "Shahad ana 7awalt ansach, bs ma agdar, 7awalt akalm '3arich, bs ma 7abat'hom, kilhom tafheen, ma 3indohom salfa, entay, entay '3air Shahad, ana 9ij athatich, w 6agatich, w 5intich, w sawait wayd ashya, bs ana a7bich Shahad, w ga3d a7awil a'3ayr min nafsii, ga3d a7awil at'3ayar 3ashanich, mosta3id asawi ily tabeeni, bs Shahad ana a7bich, w itha ma kint 9ij a7bich kint ma li7agtich, wallah 7awalt ansach, gabil cham shahar qarart ansach, w 5i6abt bint 5altii Dalal, kanat wa7da tafha, kila etdig, w lama agoolaha eni mash'3ool, kanat et3a9ib w etgooli "ent ma et7ibni" w 7awalt afahimha bs mako fayda. Lama nitkalam 3al talifoon kila etkalimni 3an il mootha w il malabs w il aflam w il cinema w il ma6a3im il yedeeda. W lama akalimha a7is ena il digega et9eer sa3a, mo mithlich, lama akalmich a7s il wagt ymir ebser3a, kila kint agarnich feeha, kanat Dalal wa7da tafha, sa5eefa, ma 3indaha salfa. Ana ta3abt Shahad, ta3abt 9ij!"
Shahad: "Bs Osama ana metzawja, 5aleni a3eesh 7ayatii, law ent 9ij et7ibni et5aleeni a3eesh ma3 Mesharii, a3eesh mestansa, laish ent ananii, tabii sa3atik ent bs, ana a7ib Mesharii, ent kint 9af7a gadeema eb 7ayatii w 5ala9 sakart'ha...!"

Osama: "Ma agdar, 7awalt ansach Shahad, 7awalt, mako fayda, ma agdar...!"

Shahad: "W ana shino asawi, hathi moshkiltik. Ana 7ayatii ma3 Mesharii, mo ma3ak enta!"

Osama: "Shahad listen, i will tell you exactly what we will do!"

Shahad: "NA3AM? WE??? DO WITH WHAT?! YOUR GANNA TAKE ME HOME BACK TO MY DAD AND FAHAD AND NOORA AND MESHARII!!!"

Osama: "Shahad shoofay entay r7 et'timeen ma3ay, w ma3 il wa8t Mesharii r7 ymil, w r7 y6algich, lana akeed r7 ytzawaj wa7da thanya, r7 ykoon 3abala entay mitay, ba3dain ana atzawijich w et9ireen milkii ana!!" He smiled.

Shahad: "MOSTA7EEL!!!" I yelled...

Osama: "Kafich ti3awiday 3al wath3 7abibtii, abeech tinsan wa7d isma Mesharii, mabi asma3 hal esm, ent il7een morti ana, w 5ala9 Mesharii, baaaaa777777!"

Shahad: "R7 ylagooni, adree, w Mesharii r7 ydfinik, r7 ywadeek wara il shams!"

Osama: "Hahahaha, enshoof ya 7ilwa, yallah wain tabeen takleen?!"

I pushed my head back down to my knees and crawled back to a ball and kept crying.


Osama: "La tabcheen 7abibtii, edmoo3ich '3alya!"


He then lifted my head and whipped my tears away...


Osama: "La tabcheen 7ayatii, Ana r7 a5alich tisaan kil a7ad, lat 5afeen, r7 tit3awidaan!"


I looked at him in digust, i then spit at him.
He took a dreep breath then let it out, he slowly whipped my spit off his face and then turned on the car and continued driving.


The time went by and i just sat crawling myself into a ball and crying. He didn't talk to me at all, he kept driving.


Suddenly his phone rang, he kept ignoring but then he answered.
I tried to listen, my ears were wide open.
He started to yell, then he suddenly called out Mesharii's name, it was Mesharii..


I started to yell..


Shahad: "MESHARIII!!! MESHARIIII SA3IDNII MESHARII ANA MINII, MESHARII, MESHARII!" I tried grabbing the phone from Osama.


Osama put his hand on my mouth, stopping me from yelling..


Shahad: "MMMMMMM, HHMMMMM, AHHHHH, MMMMMMMMMMM!" I tried to yell but i wasn't really loud cause his hand covered my mouth...

Osama then closed the phone and pushed me away...
There was no use i just sat and cried and cried and cried...
And Osama kept driving...









-








Mesharii's point of view....



I decided to take a U-TURN, i was going to go back and check the black car out. I was curious. What was i going to loose if i just checked it out. Shahad might be there and she might not.

I took a u-turn and went to the black car.
I slowly went out of my car and walked to the car. I looked sharply trying to make out who was in the car.
I went to the window of the drivers seat, there was a guy, fast asleep. He didn't look like Osama at all, he had a pointy noise and he was dark skin coloured and he was snoring. Saliva was falling down from his mouth, i looked at the seat next to him. There was another guy, they were both wearing 'dishdasha' and they were both fast asleep. There was no sign of Shahad, they both looked nothing like Shahad.


I felt like yelling, i was tired, i just wanted to see Shahad.
I wanted to see her smile so badly, where could she be now, is she hungry, is she crying, is she asleep, is she cold, is she scared.
I kept thinking of Shahad.

I walked back to my car in anger.
I kicked the side of my car angrily.
I was really pissed, when is this horrible journey going to end.
I sat on my car and took deep breaths.
My eyes were red from not sleeping well and i was getting panda eyes.

(Panda eyes is when the area under your eyes gets dark 'black' )



I then went into the car and clutched the wheeling steering. I turned on the car and began to drive...
This nightmare was never ending...
Just a never ending nightmare.....













No comments:

Post a Comment