Sunday, August 12, 2012

Chapter 19











Hey guys, I DECIDED TO POST TWO CHAPTER TODAY SINCE I DIDN'T POST FOR A LONG TIME...
SO THIS IS MY SECOND POST TODAY!!!:D
I am typing this with one hand so please apprecaite and there might be some mistakes.
I hope you enjoy this chapter xxx
Love you guys....
YOLO...





REMEMBER: YOUR COMMENTS MAKE MY DAY.....












-




Previously in Chapter 18:




Shahad: "YOUSEF, MESHARII TA3ALAW DA5IL DIGIGA!"


Mesharii and Yousef followed me inside the room.
They both sat down on the couch.


Shahad: "Yousef, Mesharii, shino hatha entaw reyayeel, mo 3yal i9'3ar, kbraw 3agilkom, 5ala9 ti9ali7aw, lat 9ireeon i3yal, yallah ashoof!"


They both looked at the ground.


Shahad: "Tara shofaw wallah en ma ti9ala7taw il7een, r7 arid il bait, w mabii akalim wallah wa7d feekom!!"
Mesharii + Yousef: "5ala9 5ala9!!"


They then shoke hands and we went outside to sit with Fahad and Yara...
But I found Yara and Fahad........................................




-









But I found Yara and Fahad eating my Aero that i got with me.


Shahad: "YARA, FAHAD, MY AEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" I yelled.
Fahad: "Yallah 3ad, 3a6ena shway!"
Shahad: "Ya chlaaaaab maliiiiii, offffffff, il7een how will i survive without Aero!"
Yara: "Hhhhhhhh kafnaa, finders keepers!"
Shahad: "La wallah, ya3ni you find the Aero IN MY ROOM and you keep it, 7ilwa hathii, min meta hal 8anoon, ya 7aywanat give it to me!!"


I chased them around the whole place.
Mesharii and Yousef just laughed at how crazy i was about the Aero.


Shahad: "Offfff Fahad, Yara, wallah ti3abat, give it to me, STOP EATING MY AERO!!!!" I was out of breath, the words came out slowly with huffs..
Fahad: "Mabii!!"


I followed then around the entire place, in the kitchen, in the bedrooms, in the bathrooms, on the couches, I kept running after them.
I wasn't going to let them go that easily with MY AERO!!!!!


Shahad: "Fahad wallah il 3athem r7 a3almik ya 7aywaan, ily yjees MY AERO ma 3ash, 3a6eni my aero now!!!"
Fahad: "Ya3ni shino r7 etsaween, 3abalich 5ayif i5t Shahad!" He pulled his tounge out.
Shahad: "Mesharii shoofa, I want my Aero!!!!" I demanded, while stamping my foot on the ground like a 3 year old....


Mesharii was laughing at me.


Mesharii: "Fahad hhhhhhhh 3a6eeha hhhhhhh lat moot 3alana hhhhhhhh!" He said it in between his laughs.


I went to Mesharii and slapped his arm playfully cause he was laughing at me....


Fahad: "You want your Aero?!"
Shahad: "DUAAAAAH YES!!!!"
Fahad: "Then when we play catchers in the dark, your the catcher, deal?!"
Shahad: "Offffffffffff, so not fair, bs fine, just give me my Aero now, anything but my Aero!!!"
Yara + Fahad: "Hach hach!!" They laughed while giving me my Aero....
Shahad: "7aywanat!!!" I gave them a death stare.
Yousef: "Yallah Shahad your the catcher close all the lights of the house and then come find us in the DARK!!!!" He tried to scare me with his freaky tone.
Shahad: "Not funny, i'm not scared, yallah 5al9onii!!"


I closed all the lights then i counted to 20, i then began to look for them.
I walked in the living room..


Shahad: "Yara, Mesharii, Yousef, Fahad, WAINKOM?????!"



SILENCE!!



Shahad: "Yallah 3ad guys '3ashishoni shway, may9eer!!"


SILENCE.....


My hand where up infront of me trying to feel whatever was infront of me...
I couldn't see anything but black, there was nothing, no light, nothing, nothing at all but BLACK!!!


I felt something wodden infront of me...

Shahad: "Offff what's this?!"


SILENCE....
It was as if i was talking to myself, but i knew they could hear me....


Shahad: "It has to be the table!"


SILENCE...


Shahad: "Yallah 3ad, make noises, wainkom ya jama3a!!"



Suddenly someone meow'ed...
Yousef always made cat noises.



Shahad: "Yousef i know you're here, wainik?!"



SILENCE...



Shahad: "It's not fair someone help me!"



SILENCE!!!



I kept walking around until i suddenly bumped into something tall...
I tried feeling it to know what it was...


It was a person...















Mesharii's point of view....




Shahad put her hands on my face, she rubbed her soft fingers against my face, she was trying to guess who i was, her hands were so soft and gentle on my skin. She then moved her tinny fingers to my hair, she put her hand through my hair and played with my hair, trying to guess who i was. She moved her hands down to my neck and then to my eyes, she put her tinny fingers around my eyes and on my eyebrows. She touched the scar that was over my eye, she came closer and began to whisper...



Shahad: "Mesho?!" She whispered in my ear.
Mesharii: "Ymken!" I whispered back with a smile.



I put my hands on her hair and i began to play with her long hair, she kept touching my face to make sure i was still there and that i was close. I pulled her for a warm hug and then kissed her forehead, she was a bit short for me so i had to kneel down a bit, she was too cute, i loved everything she did and every word she said.


I hugged her tightly, pushing her body against mine, i don't know what happened to me when i hugged her, i always wanted to stay in that position, smelling her hair and her perfume, feeling her warmth, feeling her love, feeling her care.




Suddenly someone opened the lights i looked up to find Yara....
Shahad quickly moved away.




Mesharii: "Offfffff entay kila gobisa, shino?!"
Yara: "E7m E7m tara i7na mawjooden, law sima7taw hal ashy2 mo mini!!"
Mesharii: "Offfff 5aliina en3ish il la7tha bs, entay laish gobisa, bafham ana???!"
Yousef: "Ohhhhhh shino hatha, ma et3arfoon til3iboon entaw!!!"
Fahad: "Ohhhhh 6yoor il 7ob radaw?!" Fahad smiled...
Mesharii: "FAHAD CHUB ZAIN!!! W YOUSEF MALIK SHI'3IL!!!"


Yara was unstoppably laughing at us...
I got really shy...




Shahad: "Ana baroo7 ayeeb my jacket, nsaita bara on the beach...!"
Mesharii: "Ayey ma3ach?!"
Shahad: "La ana r7 aroo7 ebroo7ii!"
Yara: "Inzain ebser3a r7 an6erich!"
Yousef: "5al enshoof film, l2ana hal li3ba sa5eefa 7adha..?!"
Shahad: "Okay 5ala9 ana ayeeb my jacket while you guys put a movie, Fahad sawii popcorn w Mesharii 5ish il Aero mali, la ta36ehom, r7 yiblo3ona!!"
ALL: "Hahahahaha yallah okay 5al9ina!"




I ran outside to the sea and looked for my black jacket, i loved this jacket cause it was my mum's jacket, i left many memories of my mum!


I suddenly found it laying down on the beach far away, i slowly walked towards it and held it, i pulled it towards my nose and smelled it, it still had my mum's smell in it, it made me remember my mum.

I looked at the sea and closed my eyes taking a deep breath, I inhailed then exhailed heavily, as if i was getting rid of all my worries and problems, as if i was breathing out all my fears, getting them out my chest.





Suddenly warm hands covered my eyes...




Mesharii!!!!!!


I smiled to myself..




Shahad: "Mesharii?!"


No one answered.


Shahad: "Bs 3ad Mesharii, i know it's you!"



The person that had his hands over my eyes, he then started to pull me backwards...



Shahad: "Mesharii ishfeek?!"


No one answered.


Shahad: "Mesharii laish mo ga3id etrid 3alay?!"


No one answered.


Shahad: "Mesharii!!"


No one answered.


Shahad: "Mesharii ga3da akalmik!"



He kept pulling me backwards...




Shahad: "Very funny Mesharii now yallah let's go inside, ga3deen yan6irona!"


I tried to take his hands off my eyes, but his grip was strong, i felt the pressure of his hands increasing against my eyes, i started to feel pain.



Shahad: "Mesharii!!"


No one answered.


Shahad: "Mesharii ga3da akalmik!"


No one answered.


Shahad: "Mesharii laish mo ga3id etrid 3alay!"



I heard car noises, we were at the street now....



Suddenly the guy behind me spoke...




..............: "L2ani mo Mesharii!!!"




My heart started to hammer against my chest...
I felt my legs jerk, i was surprised.
I was really scared and confused and mixed up, but mostly i was terified.


His words kept repeated in my brain...



"L2ani mo Mesharii!!!"


"L2ani mo Mesharii!!!"


"L2ani mo Mesharii!!!"


"L2ani mo Mesharii!!!"

















2 comments:

  1. 3AJEEEB!! Bs laish hal cliffhanger :c

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks, i am glad you enjoyed, loool, to make you exicted..<3

      Delete